Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CAGMoose']Some are damaged stock, but those tend to be the new ones (for obvious reasons).[/QUOTE]

So other than this case they're all trade ins?

[quote name='kouleefoh']With the trade-in deal they're doing, I don't think we will be seeing low prices like we did last week for awhile[/QUOTE]

I think it will be the opposite; with such a huge influx of stock they're bound to get all various conditions, further decreasing the price I think. At least hope ha.

[quote name='Green Card200']So other than this case they're all trade ins?[/QUOTE]

To my knowledge. It doesn't seem likely that something without a listed TIV will come in. However, in the past, I was under the impression that Amazon got stock in from other businesses -- like when Target (?) was doing their trade-in program. I suppose there's an outside chance something might come in, but I wouldn't bet on it.

What specifically are you looking for? I could keep an eye out.

[quote name='Quagmilion']I think it will be the opposite; with such a huge influx of stock they're bound to get all various conditions, further decreasing the price I think. At least hope ha.[/QUOTE]

Or at least a better selection; AWD has been picked pretty dry this past week.

[quote name='CAGMoose']To my knowledge. It doesn't seem likely that something without a listed TIV will come in. However, in the past, I was under the impression that Amazon got stock in from other businesses -- like when Target (?) was doing their trade-in program. I suppose there's an outside chance something might come in, but I wouldn't bet on it.

What specifically are you looking for? I could keep an eye out.[/QUOTE]

I was just wondering if I should bother checking for games like Project Justice when they update. Guess that is a no since there is no TIV for it.

[quote name='esalw822']Add the item to your cart then change the quantity in your cart to 999. Should tell you how many copies are left...[/QUOTE]

Sorry I was unclear.

I meant a way to see when Amazon warehouse has any in stock at all.

For something like Luigi's Mansion 3DS.

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Sorry I was unclear.

I meant a way to see when Amazon warehouse has any in stock at all.

For something like Luigi's Mansion 3DS.[/QUOTE]

Go to the Luigi's Mansion 3DS page. Go to used, then set it to show Amazon Prime only. If Warehouse Deals has it available it will be listed there.

[quote name='Yamato']amazon hasn't been loading correctly for the last hour or so, but if you manage to get it to load for you:

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon $29.67

Not sure if the link will work, can't get the page to load.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I just hope they're not getting hacked or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Green Card200']Holy crap just got Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier (LN) for $10.27.
[/QUOTE]

Dang, that's an AMAZING deal

Wii U 32 GB Deluxe (good) - $266
Can't post link, but add this after amazon.com
/gp/offer-listing/B009AGXH64/sr=/qid=/ref=olp_tab_used?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=

I was literally all day today trying to find a decent price on Forza 4. Got rid of me and my wifes copy and shes recently been watching Top Gear so shes been in the mood to play Forza again and Horizon kinda lacks the actual "racing" element. Just happened to be 2 copies in like new condition for $15 each, I love AZ Warehouse.

:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $26.59
:360: Borderlands 2 (LN) $19.85
:360: Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel (LN) $33.93
:360: Hitman: Absolution (LN) $16.29
:360: Sleeping Dogs (LN) $21.85
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope (LN) $11.54
:360: Infinite Undiscovery (LN) $16.99
:360: The Last Remnant (LN) $16.46
:360: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (LN) $11.21
:360: Hawx (LN) $8.06
:360: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (LN) $14.14
:360: Portal 2 (LN) $15.08

:ps3: Borderlands 2: Add-on Content Pack (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice (LN) $14.84

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Arkham City: Armored Edition (LN) $23.73

:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (LN) $22.80

:ds: Pokemon - White Version (LN) $19.25

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $26.59

Wii_U_platform_icon.png

:ds: Pokemon - White Version (LN) $19.25[/QUOTE]

Bought Army of Two. I know I've heard its terrible but the trade in will make it a free rental plus with bonus $20 they are doing makes it worth it to waste some time.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $26.59

Wii_U_platform_icon.png

:ds: Pokemon - White Version (LN) $19.25[/QUOTE]

Picked up Portal 2

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Just got a like new Final Fantasy XIII-2 CE and like new Super Mario 2.
Spending way too much.[/QUOTE]

How much was the CE?

I've been following this thread for the last week or so, but I don't feel like reading the other ~400 pages or so. Anyone have any experience with "GOTY" or "Complete" versions of games through the warehouse?
The Battlefield 3: Premium Edition price is tempting, but definitely not worth it if all I'm really buying is the vanilla version.

[quote name='limesqueeze']I've been following this thread for the last week or so, but I don't feel like reading the other ~400 pages or so. Anyone have any experience with "GOTY" or "Complete" versions of games through the warehouse?
The Battlefield 3: Premium Edition price is tempting, but definitely not worth it if all I'm really buying is the vanilla version.[/QUOTE]
Yeah don't buy it expecting a valid premium code, odds are it'll be redeemed already.

[quote name='DaShaka']With this $20 amazon trade promo, we'll probably see a massive stock of games coming I'd assume...[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, that's good for us.

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Can someone inform me how people index AWH so fast?
Or PM me? Idk.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they just go through the lists and post them as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back