Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Lost Kingdoms 2 really worth anywhere near this much complete/like new? I picked up a few copies the past couple of years through the various Gamestop Gamecube inventory reductions/clearance deals. I know it's one of the few Gamecube RPGs, but this seems extraordinarily overpriced. Same with their Valkyrie Profile, which I know is valuable, but $200+ valuable?

[quote name='karkyco']Is Lost Kingdoms 2 really worth anywhere near this much complete/like new? I picked up a few copies the past couple of years through the various Gamestop Gamecube inventory reductions/clearance deals.[/QUOTE]

Never even heard of the game.

[quote name='karkyco']Is Lost Kingdoms 2 really worth anywhere near this much complete/like new? I picked up a few copies the past couple of years through the various Gamestop Gamecube inventory reductions/clearance deals. I know it's one of the few Gamecube RPGs, but this seems extraordinarily overpriced. Same with their Valkyrie Profile, which I know is valuable, but $200+ valuable?[/QUOTE]

Lost Kingdoms 2 has been selling for $20-$35 in like new condition. The last couple of Valkyrie Profiles went for $75-$100.

[quote name='karkyco']Is Lost Kingdoms 2 really worth anywhere near this much complete/like new? I picked up a few copies the past couple of years through the various Gamestop Gamecube inventory reductions/clearance deals. I know it's one of the few Gamecube RPGs, but this seems extraordinarily overpriced. Same with their Valkyrie Profile, which I know is valuable, but $200+ valuable?[/QUOTE]

naw thats just overpriced, like you said. You can see theres a copy w/o manual for 23 bucks on amazon right now. Sometimes warehouse prices are a bit crazy.

Does the warehouse reseal games sometimes? My like new borderlands 2 and portal 2 came sealed...wondering if codes are still good without trying them.

Edit: never mind

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Does the warehouse reseal games sometimes? My like new borderlands 2 and portal 2 came sealed...wondering if codes are still good without trying them.[/QUOTE]

Most of the time, yes. Chances are your codes are already used though.

I thought lost kingdoms 2 was like a $30-$40 game complete. It's definitely not $120.

Someone took Pikachu Edition because it got restocked while I was sleeping. This sucks.

I hope someone here got that HeartGold LN. Why is the A almost the same price?

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Someone took Pikachu Edition because it got restocked while I was sleeping. This sucks.

I hope someone here got that HeartGold LN. Why is the A almost the same price?[/QUOTE]How much was that LN copy of HeartGold? I didn't see anyone post a link to it.

I remember seeing Assassin's Creed posted for the PS3 a week ago, does it pop up often? I have 1 and 2 digitally, but would like a physical copy if they can both be had cheap.

[quote name='Vigilante']How much was that LN copy of HeartGold? I didn't see anyone post a link to it.[/QUOTE]
I posted for one in acceptable condition for $27.02 but don't recall seeing one in Like New condition.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I posted for one in acceptable condition for $27.02 but don't recall seeing one in Like New condition. Maybe one popped up afterwards.[/QUOTE]

There's an Acceptable Soul Silver for $27.55 currently in my cart but I don't know if I want to pull the trigger!

Edit. Its gone. lol

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I posted for one in acceptable condition for $27.02 but don't recall seeing one in Like New condition. Maybe one popped up afterwards.[/QUOTE]Great, now I'll have to click Acceptable-condition games just to see if there are Like New copies for the same price...:bomb:

[quote name='kitsunisan']I remember seeing Assassin's Creed posted for the PS3 a week ago, does it pop up often? I have 1 and 2 digitally, but would like a physical copy if they can both be had cheap.[/QUOTE]
It has been popping up on and off. It was there couple of days ago.

[quote name='Vigilante']Great, now I'll have to click Acceptable-condition games just to see if there are Like New copies for the same price...:bomb:[/QUOTE]
Went back and reviewed the posts from this morning and saw that mask.air.raid posted about it right before my mega post from this morning but did not post a price so curious how much was it myself.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Yeah for cart games sold by Amazon (A) is almost always cart only. Some other sellers list the same games as (G) or even (VG) when they're selling a cart only as well, kind of sneaky :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

It''s also against amazon terms and conditions, I remember Sp00ge posting about that pages back

SNES Super Mario World (A) 11.77

SNES Super Mario All- Stars (A) 18.62

N64 Super Smash Brothers (A) 39.43

PS1 Final Fantasy Anthology (A) 9.34 (LN) 10.93

PS1 Final Fantasy Chronicles (A) 12.51 (LN) 12.50

Save $0.01 and buy LN, what?

Finally absurd pricing

PS3 Assassin's creed Revelations (LN) 51.50

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I posted the link before I went to sleep.

It was $27.02 Like New. Two of them were available.

I think SoulSilver was $27.4x at that time. I don't remember the last digit for the cent. 5 or 7.

My Splinter Cell HD trilogy (LN) came today in perfect condition. AWD does it again! Off topic but I was also able to snag a copy of Injustice 360 for $30 from GameStop today, so all in all today has been a great day game-wise for me!!! :)

:360: Halo Reach (LN) $6.64
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $15.33
:360: Dead Space 3 (LN) $23.74

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
Super Mario 64 (A) $18.97

:ds: Nintendo DS Lite - Metallic Rose (A) $45.59

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Yeah. I posted the link before I went to sleep.

It was $27.02 Like New. Two of them were available.

I think SoulSilver was $27.4x at that time. I don't remember the last digit for the cent. 5 or 7.[/QUOTE]
Figures! It was right at the restock time and the probable anomaly of the restock.

[quote name='karkyco']Jet Set Radio Future (LN) 8 available $13.99[/QUOTE]

Might grab that. I have the bundled version that had Sega GT and been wanting to get the original by itself since I have started collecting Jet Set Radio items.

my LN :ps3: orange box came in a bit ago in pretty good condition. case looked like it was a little beat up but no complaints about the parts of it I can't replace(manual, disc). now we shall see about the glitches....

[quote name='Kovorkian']It''s also against amazon terms and conditions, I remember Sp00ge posting about that pages back

SNES Super Mario World (A) 11.77

SNES Super Mario All- Stars (A) 18.62

N64 Super Smash Brothers (A) 39.43

PS1 Final Fantasy Anthology (A) 9.34 (LN) 10.93

PS1 Final Fantasy Chronicles (A) 12.51 (LN) 12.50

Save $0.01 and buy LN, what?

Finally absurd pricing

PS3 Assassin's creed Revelations (LN) 51.50[/QUOTE]
Picked up the SNES Super Mario World (A). Traded it in last year for $20 and kinda miss it now.

Damn it, missed P4 Arena for ps3
Oh well, at least my GoW Ascencion collector arrived and the codes were unused, flipping it back to amazon for a $27 profit with the promo

I received my Dragon Age Collectors Edition today for XBOX. Everything was in great condition but it was missing the slipcover sadly =/. Not going to return it but my ocd will drive me nuts until I can find a slipcover for it.

[quote name='Yamato']Wow! What a restock! Too bad I missed it.

Great job on posting these deals, thanks again everyone![/QUOTE]
Yamato this restock felt like it was made for you :lol:. So many 3ds, ds, gba, gbc, and gb games. It was awesome!

On topic:

:360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (A) $16.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back