Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad for $80...

xeno4.JPG

xeno3.jpg

xeno2.jpg

xeno1.jpg

Did the Club Nintendo code work for you? I picked up a copy of Xenoblade from AWD for $50 two months ago was surprised that my code was not redeemed. Your's came in a little better condition than mine it appears mine had some light pressure marks on it nothing noticeable unless held under bright light.

[quote name='Sion']Did the Club Nintendo code work for you? I picked up a copy of Xenoblade from AWD for $50 two months ago was surprised that my code was not redeemed. Your's came in a little better condition than mine it appears mine had some light pressure marks on it nothing noticeable unless held under bright light.[/QUOTE]
Didn't check yet. I am waiting until my Plat status changes to enter new codes.

[quote name='shakespeare']Didn't check yet. I am waiting until my Plat status changes to enter new codes.[/QUOTE]

Heh good idea, here is hoping its still not redeemed ^_^

Just got my copies of:

:gc: Eternal Darkness (A) for $16.67 (only thing missing was manual)
:360: Dungeon Siege III (LN) for $7.86 (mint condition, complete with DLC)
:360: Forza Motorsports 4 (LN) for $15.76. (Brand new in shrinkwrap with warehouse sticker on the outside. Microsoft seal is still intact)

Needless to say I am very happy with what I got.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Just got my copies of:

:360: Forza Motorsports 4 (LN) for $15.76. (Brand new in shrinkwrap with warehouse sticker on the outside. Microsoft seal is still intact)

Needless to say I am very happy with what I got.[/QUOTE]
You wont be disappointed in Forza 4, one of the best racing series out. I would definitely pick up Forza Horizon at the gold box too!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']You wont be disappointed in Forza 4, one of the best racing series out. I would definitely pick up Forza Horizon at the gold box too![/QUOTE]
That is the only game I am interested in from the gold box. Definitely picking it up.

Nice score!:applause:

Received my $10 LN 3ds Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes today. The cartridge was loose in the box, not sure why since the holder was just fine, but that was the only problem.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Forza Horizon LE $29.99 not $19.99, huge bummer 4 me :([/QUOTE]

Same here :( I was gonna buy for the steelbook then trade the actual game in

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']Received my ps3 Saboteur today and was still sealed. Very happy for $7 and done change[/QUOTE]

Great deal for a fun game. Enjoy!

[quote name='paintballers']My ME3 CE came debating if i should open it just to put the disc back in place... (I hear it shuffling around in there)[/QUOTE]
If you're planning on keeping it, you might want to see if it even installs. My disc 1 came with a nice even ring of scratches around the edges when I checked it, although it still technically worked.

I'm still planning on sending it back, though - the steelcase was beat to hell, too.

Jealous of that Eternal Darkness, but you totally deserve it for all the work you put here :applause:

[quote name='shakespeare']Not bad for $80...

xeno4.JPG

xeno3.jpg

xeno2.jpg

xeno1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Not bad! I am definitely kicking myself! Lol

First thing to do if I were you is get rid of the sticker, but to find an Eco case for the Wii...

Thanks to youse guys I'm now a Vita owner. Sometimes working nights has its perks! I've found that one way to notice when a refresh has happened is to pay attention to the numbers of items in whatever category you're focusing on. Usually there's an uptick when the new things come in.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Not bad! I am definitely kicking myself! Lol

First thing to do if I were you is get rid of the sticker, but to find an Eco case for the Wii...[/QUOTE]

goo gone gets rid of stickers real good

Anyone else from California having issues with items shipped with OnTrac? Was hoping to get my VG $51.XX God Of War Ascension Collector's Edition. This is the 3rd time where they've missed their delivery date. The previous times, it was marked as delivered and they didn't give it to me till the next day. To me, it seems like they're fudging the statuses to make Amazon think they're delivering on time. I'm wondering if it's a widespread problem or if I just have a lazy driver in my area.

Edit: Yup, they did it again. Was marked as delivered at 8:16 and was in the kitchen right next to the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not having issues with them at the time. I did have an issue with them once when they were one day late on the two day shipping (because they kept the box within the county for an entire weekday) and I called them about it. The guy had the nerve to tell me that they were "ahead of schedule"! I don't want to see them get "behind schedule".

I've never had a problem with OnTrac, which surprised me at first since I was expecting a new carrier to have some issues but, nope, they always deliver on time right around 7pm for me (I live in the middle of nowhere so my town is usually the last one on a route).

[quote name='Lemstar']If you're planning on keeping it, you might want to see if it even installs. My disc 1 came with a nice even ring of scratches around the edges when I checked it, although it still technically worked.

I'm still planning on sending it back, though - the steelcase was beat to hell, too.[/QUOTE]

Do both discs install? i have no idea how the hell I am going to test both discs without playing the entire game...

[quote name='paintballers']My ME3 CE came debating if i should open it just to put the disc back in place... (I hear it shuffling around in there)[/QUOTE]
Both discs were loose in my steelcase.

[quote name='jukkakhan']Anyone else from California having issues with items shipped with OnTrac? Was hoping to get my VG $51.XX God Of War Ascention Collector's Edition. This is the 3rd time where they've missed their delivery date. The previous times, it was marked as delivered and they didn't give it to me till the next day. To me, it seems like they're fudging the statuses to make Amazon think they're delivering on time. I'm wondering if it's a widespread problem or if I just have a lazy driver in my area.[/QUOTE]

Never had an issue, aside from the guy always ninja delivering. I get a delivery notification on my laptop, and Im like no way Ive been sitting in the living room the whole time. Open the door, and yup, its there.

[quote name='jukkakhan']Anyone else from California having issues with items shipped with OnTrac? Was hoping to get my VG $51.XX God Of War Ascension Collector's Edition. This is the 3rd time where they've missed their delivery date. The previous times, it was marked as delivered and they didn't give it to me till the next day. To me, it seems like they're fudging the statuses to make Amazon think they're delivering on time. I'm wondering if it's a widespread problem or if I just have a lazy driver in my area.

Edit: Yup, they did it again. Was marked as delivered at 8:16 and was in the kitchen right next to the door.[/QUOTE]I had some items ordered before upgrading to Prime and they arrived on Monday and the quote was for Wednesday. Then after buying Prime my orders have arrived on the date specified. I'm in SoCal.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Do both discs install? i have no idea how the hell I am going to test both discs without playing the entire game...[/QUOTE]
Just go to the game details page and hit install to hard drive. They'll install separately as "Mass Effect 3 Disc 1" and Disc 2, IIRC.

(Unless you're on a 4GB slim without an HD or something, anyway.)

[quote name='domon']A lo of these games that are under $25 are tempting. Is prime worth it?[/QUOTE]I'd say "heck yes", but I've been paying $39/year for the past two years thanks to Amazon Student, so I can't really say if it'd be worth the full $79.

[quote name='domon']A lo of these games that are under $25 are tempting. Is prime worth it?[/QUOTE]

It's been a pretty good service, especially with the combination with Amazon Lockers, which helps if you ever have issues with not being awake or around when packages arrive.

[quote name='domon']A lo of these games that are under $25 are tempting. Is prime worth it?[/QUOTE]

Prime was a bizarre experience. You basically buy everything off Amazon and become friendly with a UPS driver. All the inconvenience of online shopping is eroded due to the 2-day shipping and if you're not careful your house fills up with junk (and boxes).

They also have streaming video now.

[quote name='moothemagiccow']Prime was a bizarre experience. You basically buy everything off Amazon and become friendly with a UPS driver. All the inconvenience of online shopping is eroded due to the 2-day shipping and if you're not careful your house fills up with junk (and boxes).

They also have streaming video now.[/QUOTE]

Exactly this.

[quote name='moothemagiccow']Prime was a bizarre experience. You basically buy everything off Amazon and become friendly with a UPS driver. All the inconvenience of online shopping is eroded due to the 2-day shipping and if you're not careful your house fills up with junk (and boxes).

They also have streaming video now.[/QUOTE]
I have like 6 amazon boxes in the corner of my room, and I don't even have prime yet. I'm really tempted to get it for $39, it just sucks that you can't pay with gift cards for the sub.

[quote name='Olengie']Wish Amazon Prime did a monthly subscription.[/QUOTE]

They did, but apparently it didnt work out so well so they ended the "test" and went back to annual.

They also have streaming video now.[/QUOTE]It helps that I sell stuff in the Marketplace or trade in stuff to Amazon enough that the amount of boxes and bubble mailers doesn't become overwhelming.

[quote name='jukkakhan']Anyone else from California having issues with items shipped with OnTrac? Was hoping to get my VG $51.XX God Of War Ascension Collector's Edition. This is the 3rd time where they've missed their delivery date. The previous times, it was marked as delivered and they didn't give it to me till the next day. To me, it seems like they're fudging the statuses to make Amazon think they're delivering on time. I'm wondering if it's a widespread problem or if I just have a lazy driver in my area.

Edit: Yup, they did it again. Was marked as delivered at 8:16 and was in the kitchen right next to the door.[/QUOTE]

I had some trouble with OnTrac where they said they were unable to deliver an item. The thing is, I was a home the whole time (Spring break) and there was no reason that the package could not be delivered. This happened three times in a row and I contacted Amazon and OnTrac to file a complaint

Make sure that you're letting Amazon know that OnTrac is not delivering on time/at all, or else this kind of stuff will go unnoticed.

[quote name='joeyshadows']I have like 6 amazon boxes in the corner of my room, and I don't even have prime yet. I'm really tempted to get it for $39, it just sucks that you can't pay with gift cards for the sub.[/QUOTE]

The streaming service is nice. In the middle of season 4 of Battlestar Galactica right now. Started at the beginning with the mini-series. It doesn't have everything, but has enough where you won't run out of stuff to watch. Also, they do switch it up quite often.

I don't think either the shipping or streaming by itself would be worth it, but combined, it's excellent. We had a 1 year sub with Amazon Mom. When that promo ended, it really sucked going back to needing $25 for the free ship and a huge weight was lifted when we caved in and purchased a membership. Now we are seeing the benefits of streaming as well. It's really convenient to flick on something for the kids too.

On the other hand, it does spoil you and I really hate paying for shipping anywhere else now - even ebay.

[quote name='Vigilante']I'd say "heck yes", but I've been paying $39/year for the past two years thanks to Amazon Student, so I can't really say if it'd be worth the full $79.[/QUOTE]

Exactly this. I pay $39 as well. Dont know how long I can keep this rate but I would still be in for ~$60 when it comes to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back