Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blinknot4']I assume you were joking by referencing AWD - because that (poorly written) article doesn't say which third-party seller it was.

Whoever it is - it will most likely be their last.[/QUOTE]

I read westinghouse and somehow my brain translated that warehouse deals lol

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Got my $119 Xbox 360 4GB today. Was marked as "acceptable". The box was had no damage and was still sealed.[/QUOTE]

This is when you take a picture of it. Otherwise, it becomes like the white whale.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Got my $119 Xbox 360 4GB today. Was marked as "acceptable". The box was had no damage and was still sealed.[/QUOTE]

Congrats - mine was a $139 Very Good and it was repackaged (although the contents appeared to be brand new). So you made out pretty well, I'd say.

[quote name='maxiell']This is when you take a picture of it. Otherwise, it becomes like the white whale.[/QUOTE]

Here you go:

img1837ev.jpg
img1836du.jpg
img1835rc.jpg

[quote name='backseatdog']I noticed on certain items on AWD (typically boxed items), "acceptable" > any other condition listed.[/QUOTE]

I guess I would have thought acceptable would be closer to "good". There was a "like new" for $149 when I placed my order.

That's awesome, great deal. I saw a guy in Best Buy today buy a $100 360. From the looks of it, my guess is he will not be following through with the two years of XBL. It is pretty amazing you both bought the same product, but he'll be paying so, so much more for it.

Got my ME3 CE for PS3 today. It was absolutely brand new. The stickers were still intact on both sides (not the inspected by AWD sticker). The codes inside were unused and everything was flawless. Awesome deal.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Got my ME3 CE for PS3 today. It was absolutely brand new. The stickers were still intact on both sides (not the inspected by AWD sticker). The codes inside were unused and everything was flawless. Awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

Nice!:applause:

if there is a rare game that says this on amazon...is there a good chance i get it or will it be canceled.

Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.

Does anyone follow the laptops on AWD? Is everything updated on AWD at the same time or does it vary by category?

edit: I see there's a video games update but no new laptops so I guess that answers that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']i do.[/QUOTE]

Is there any chance in hell more of those $962 G74s pop up or is that pretty rare? I'm thinking I might just get a G75 but the ones I saw had no blu ray or SSD. Slightly better video card and processor though.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Is there any chance in hell more of those $962 G74s pop up or is that pretty rare? I'm thinking I might just get a G75 but the ones I saw had no blu ray or SSD. Slightly better video card and processor though.[/QUOTE]

For $1,000 dollars you should just build a PC. You'd get better specs for less if your capable of doing it.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Which G74s are you looking for?[/QUOTE]
The one that was posted here before was $962.xx for a G74SX-DH72. I could probably do without an SSD for now but I dont know about getting one without blu ray. I see some other G74s but they're more expensive and dont have the blu or ssd.

[quote name='ShockandAww']The one that was posted here before was $962.xx for a G74SX-DH72. I could probably do without an SSD for now but I dont know about getting one without blu ray. I see some other G74s but they're more expensive and dont have the blu or ssd.[/QUOTE]
That was 8 days ago price were $962.33 used according to CamelCamelCamel.com.

[quote name='ShockandAww']The one that was posted here before was $962.xx for a G74SX-DH72. I could probably do without an SSD for now but I dont know about getting one without blu ray. I see some other G74s but they're more expensive and dont have the blu or ssd.[/QUOTE]

FWIW, I just added an SSD to my Asus G72GX and I can't recommend the upgrade enough. With the SSD, from a cold power off it takes about 8 seconds to turn on and boot to my Windows 7 Pro desktop. It's unreal. With my stock 7200 RPM drive (which is now my secondary drive in it) the thing would take 30-60 seconds to boot to desktop.

[quote name='scott_matthews']FWIW, I just added an SSD to my Asus G72GX and I can't recommend the upgrade enough. With the SSD, from a cold power off it takes about 8 seconds to turn on and boot to my Windows 7 Pro desktop. It's unreal. With my stock 7200 RPM drive (which is now my secondary drive in it) the thing would take 30-60 seconds to boot to desktop.[/QUOTE]

Well great now I need that too. Thanks I think. I'm just impatient and don't want to wait but I guess I'll try and hold out for a good deal before buying anything.

I really dont know shit about computers when it comes to hardware but if I were to buy a G74 or G75 without an SSD could I add one to use as a primary drive and use the 7200rpm as a back up? Or would I have to actually remove the 7200RPM drive to add in the SSD?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Well great now I need that too. Thanks I think. I'm just impatient and don't want to wait but I guess I'll try and hold out for a good deal before buying anything.

I really dont know shit about computers when it comes to hardware but if I were to buy a G74 or G75 without an SSD could I add one to use as a primary drive and use the 7200rpm as a back up? Or would I have to actually remove the 7200RPM drive to add in the SSD?[/QUOTE]

ROFL, no problem :p

It really depends upon the configuration of the laptop. Asus is usually pretty good about including an extra hard drive bay in their gaming series laptops (my G72GX had an extra bay so I just moved the stock 7200 to the second bay and put the new SSD in the primary bay) since they have the room thanks to the massive screen size anyway. If you get something more compact then it likely will NOT have an extra HD bay.

Installing a new HD is very easy - it takes less than 5 minutes and only requires enough knowledge to work a phillips screwdriver. heh.

The one downside with Asus, is if they have an extra HD bay slot, often times the laptop will not come with the hard drive caddy that you need to actually hold the drive in place (its a little metal shell that the HD screws into which then screws into the laptop itself - you'll see one on your primary drive when you open it up). Asus sells these on its website, but they run about $30 after shipping. So I would check that out in your laptop before ordering so you can do it all at once. I was shocked that mine didn't come with the second hard drive caddy.

[quote name='scott_matthews']ROFL, no problem :p

It really depends upon the configuration of the laptop. Asus is usually pretty good about including an extra hard drive bay in their gaming series laptops (my G72GX had an extra bay so I just moved the stock 7200 to the second bay and put the new SSD in the primary bay) since they have the room thanks to the massive screen size anyway. If you get something more compact then it likely will NOT have an extra HD bay.

Installing a new HD is very easy - it takes less than 5 minutes and only requires enough knowledge to work a phillips screwdriver. heh.

The one downside with Asus, is if they have an extra HD bay slot, often times the laptop will not come with the hard drive caddy that you need to actually hold the drive in place (its a little metal shell that the HD screws into which then screws into the laptop itself - you'll see one on your primary drive when you open it up). Asus sells these on its website, but they run about $30 after shipping. So I would check that out in your laptop before ordering so you can do it all at once. I was shocked that mine didn't come with the second hard drive caddy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's pretty lame. Was just looking at SSDs and they're a little cheaper than I thought anyway so I may just do that then. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Off-topic I scored a WB "My Passport" 1TB Portable HDD for
$4.25 + s/h
from The Price Pros.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! I didn't even know you could get a hard drive that low. I'd be happy to find a 250 GB external hard drive for $5.

I've only been looking for video games that low.

[quote name='bokiloki']if there is a rare game that says this on amazon...is there a good chance i get it or will it be canceled.

Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.[/QUOTE]

hell they cant even keep new games in stock

pokemon conquest is still out of stock for some reason

some ninja lego game for the ds is out of stock

even freaking stlyus are out of stock

[quote name='yantelope']I really only got it for the move integration personally. I want to see if I can really lay off that curve.[/QUOTE]

So is there more Move integration than in MLB 11? I have 11 and love the Home Run Derby but I think that's all you can do with the Move in that one.

[quote name='yantelope']Hey, $7.50 is a lot of money to a true CAG. I also never play online so there's that.[/QUOTE]
$7.50 more is too much :lol:

[quote name='scott_matthews']ROFL, no problem :p

The one downside with Asus, is if they have an extra HD bay slot, often times the laptop will not come with the hard drive caddy that you need to actually hold the drive in place (its a little metal shell that the HD screws into which then screws into the laptop itself - you'll see one on your primary drive when you open it up). Asus sells these on its website, but they run about $30 after shipping. So I would check that out in your laptop before ordering so you can do it all at once. I was shocked that mine didn't come with the second hard drive caddy.[/QUOTE]

how do you get your os on the ssd and how do you get your computer to run off of it?

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']is $162 worth it for a "good" wi-fi vita?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so .. there are too many cosmetic imperfections?

I can let you know Monday. Within the past week I bought a $162ish Vita. Mine said 'imperfections on the side, backs, front, and on the screen', and I'm hoping it's nothing too harsh. I don't mind about the actual body because I'm buying a casing to cover it but the screen is the worst offender. Worst case scenario you return it to Amazon if it's not up to your expectations.

[quote name='DarkMario616']I can let you know Monday. Within the past week I bought a $162ish Vita. Mine said 'imperfections on the side, backs, front, and on the screen', and I'm hoping it's nothing too harsh. I don't mind about the actual body because I'm buying a casing to cover it but the screen is the worst offender. Worst case scenario you return it to Amazon if it's not up to your expectations.[/QUOTE]

i was thinking the same thing. i'm just a little cheesed i didn't get one of the feb's last week when they were only 184 :oops:

$22 less is ok, but i could have gotten the extras that came with it. you win some you lose some. i'll keep my eyes peeled to see if anything else good pops up today, if not i'll just hang on to it.

[quote name='DarkMario616']I can let you know Monday. Within the past week I bought a $162ish Vita. Mine said 'imperfections on the side, backs, front, and on the screen', and I'm hoping it's nothing too harsh. I don't mind about the actual body because I'm buying a casing to cover it but the screen is the worst offender. Worst case scenario you return it to Amazon if it's not up to your expectations.[/QUOTE]

There's a thin line between a CAG and a smart buyer :p
I think the ''Like New'' Vitas are only $20 more expensive, can't go wrong with that.

[quote name='lifebenders']There's a thin line between a CAG and a smart buyer :p
I think the ''Like New'' Vitas are only $20 more expensive, can't go wrong with that.[/QUOTE]

i've read a bunch of people say that they got their "good" in "like new" condition. i think it's worth a flyer.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']is $162 worth it for a "good" wi-fi vita?[/QUOTE]

If you can check Craigslist in your area. It may be a bit more hassle but I snagged a Like New - in box Wifi Vita two days ago for $120.

[quote name='pROvIs']If you can check Craigslist in your area. It may be a bit more hassle but I snagged a Like New - in box Wifi Vita two days ago for $120.[/QUOTE]

i don't think i'd want to risk it in my town. too much of a chance of getting mugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back