Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='barrit']They are still in stock at gamestop.com[/QUOTE]

holy shit , $148 dollars for a ce that might not come with valid cd key from amazonwarehouse . it is a gamble

[quote name='YBX87']holy shit , $148 dollars for a ce that might not come with valid cd key from amazonwarehouse . it is a gamble[/QUOTE]

Codes with games from AWD are almost guaranteed 99% of the time, especially for pc games.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Did anyone else pick up one of these Star Wars consoles? I bit on one and it looks like it is just a repackage. Everything shipped in a huge box, but was repacked inside in a smaller amazon box (no original packaging unfortunately). Says the console was refurbished but didn't appear to ever have been turned on since it did the standard update/setup when I hooked it up. Controller is un used and the games are both still sealed.

Does anyone that bought these know where the "exclusive DLC token" is supposed to be? I know it might not be included but it did have the R2/3PO poster set included so I was wondering if I missed it or it was possibly included in the game case?

Either way, still glad to pick one up for this price especially after I missed out on the kmart clearance deal so thanks for posting the deal. Console is very sweet.[/QUOTE]

I did pick one up too. About the same, but is it just me or does the system sound super loud when the disc is spinning?

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']the fact that the game is so broken, bethesda claims that they don't think they'll be able to get the dawnguard dlc on it is a pretty big defect. i didn't just say it was buggy as hell (which it is), but i'm sure knowing you probably won't be getting any meaningful dlc is going to turn people off from buying the game. that's why the price has to be lower in order to entice some people to buy it.[/QUOTE]
i see

[quote name='gabolous']I did pick one up too. About the same, but is it just me or does the system sound super loud when the disc is spinning?[/QUOTE]

Try installing the disc to your harddrive. That usually fixes that problem

[quote name='HitmanPham']I'm selling my vita on amazon for what its worth... $162+ shipping. Please rid me of buyers remorse. Lol.[/QUOTE]

Can't find your price, link please?

[quote name='HitmanPham']I'm selling my vita on amazon for what its worth... $162+ shipping. Please rid me of buyers remorse. Lol.[/QUOTE]

It's now there :D how's the condition in a 1-10 scale? Any hinges?

Well the MacBook Pro 15" I ordered came in. Sure is a beauty...there were not 2, but 3 pubic hairs though. 2 taped to the box and 1 on the screen taped to it. I had to contact AZ about that, I mean...come on.

[quote name='plus1zero']Well the MacBook Pro 15" I ordered came in. Sure is a beauty...there were not 2, but 3 pubic hairs though. 2 taped to the box and 1 on the screen taped to it. I had to contact AZ about that, I mean...come on.[/QUOTE]
No worries, they'll let you keep them for free.

[quote name='lifebenders']Can't find your price, link please?[/QUOTE]
Yes I need the price link also

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='plus1zero']Well the MacBook Pro 15" I ordered came in. Sure is a beauty...there were not 2, but 3 pubic hairs though. 2 taped to the box and 1 on the screen taped to it. I had to contact AZ about that, I mean...come on.[/QUOTE]
id contact them too! I mean that tape is going to leave sticky residue on your laptop and could damage the screen :/

Oh you got the one I returned! I ordered it with 5 pubes and only got 3.

[quote name='confoosious']Oh you got the one I returned! I ordered it with 5 pubes and only got 3.[/QUOTE]

The other two are redeemable after the purchase via a mail-in rebate...I thought everyone knew about that.

Honestly pubic hair is last thing I would be worried about. Take it to a Mac genius so he can clean the fluids from your MacBook.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Thinking of getting this TV, anyone has an opinion on it?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...19LUF105NY&condition=used&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=[/QUOTE]

120hz is very nice (particularly if you hook a PC up to it...) broadcasts will move up to that way before going past 1080p resolution, LG is nothing to sneeze at (I have one of their models, bought it from Amazon WHD no less), being (partially) LED back-lit at least makes it thinner and lighter if nothing else, but smart TV is a joke, and 3D is a worse joke not least of which because manufacturers have already dropped 120hz refresh rates in favor of 240. The Sony Playstation 3D display (famously owned and used though seemingly not properly configured as a PC monitor by CAG's own Shipwreck) is 240hz, for instance.

If you nonetheless are dead set on the burning platform that is 3DTV (there's nothing bad about having a high refresh rate... if you actually have anything that's powerful enough to drive it) and want one that size I would recommend skipping that model in favor of the updated (or at least higher specced) LM7600. A new model of that one (on an insane sale) would be about $300 more than the used one you were looking at, but with everything from the "3D" to the "smart TV" not sucking quite as much ass on the latter model (and the fact that one or the other will most likely break down outside the warranty period) the ~$140 used premium is possibly worth it.

Personally I'd go with a TV that had a straight LCD or plasma display with a 120hz+ refresh rate (having a 60hz rather than a 120hz model is the only real regret I have with my current LG, but it was WAY cheaper at the time and STILL not that big of a deal) that doesn't have the $2-800 "3D" and/or "smart" (get a roku, or a boxee box, or the solution vizio just released, or a laptop with any AMD APU (OK, maybe not the C-series, but the E series is fine) in it, or go whole hog with an HTPC) labels tacked onto it but whatever's best for your situation (plasma is rarely the ideal).

*ahem.

TL;DR that TV is a waste of money (especially if you already have an HDTV), there are potentially as many as 100 better options from Amazon WHD alone.

[quote name='redividedbyd']120hz is very nice (particularly if you hook a PC up to it...) [/QUOTE]

This TV only does 120Hz via TruMotion (interpolation). It does not actually accept a 120Hz signal. An HTPC will not -- I repeat, NOT -- display 120 frames per second on this TV. The instant it realizes that you have a PC hooked up, it will cap it at 60Hz.

yea I don't really need the "smart TV" features. I just use my ps3 for any streaming. I definitely don't use a TV for facebook or youtube. I guess I'll shop around for another TV, or hold off til black friday. I'm not worried about any room because my bedroom is super dark. I have a window but my gf grew some vine plants in the back and now it grew completely over the entire window. lol
The only reason why I'm looking for a TV is because my samsung 3d plasma is starting to have those red dots. I read it is because of misfiring and can be adjusted but i'm not sure if i can do it properly.
Thanks for the input, guys.

meh, I like 3D. I don't use it much, but it's fun every once in awhile. I got my 55" Sony Bravia and it has the whole 240hz stuff, but it was only $900 at a local discount store with a 3D BR player, so I'm more than happy at that price. For $703 that's not a bad tv, but it's not the best deal either.

I only buy controllers brand new after the last dualshock I ordered didn't feel right. It was listed as very good as well, but the buttons felt sticky. Maybe it was my imagination, but it just didn't feel like a new controller even though it had the box. It was just opened, but the packaging looked almost new. When it comes to controllers I always spend the $10-$15 extra to get a new one. The Pink one is $40 brand new.

I got my package from AWD today and I didn't receive a pack-in slip like I did every other time, I did get everything, but isn't standard procedure for company's to use pack-in slips?

[quote name='Kovorkian']I got my package from AWD today and I didn't receive a pack-in slip like I did every other time, I did get everything, but isn't standard procedure for company's to use pack-in slips?[/QUOTE]

It's becoming common now for orders I place whether they're from AWD or Amazon.

It was not a scam, haha..
unit13.jpg

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I only buy controllers brand new after the last dualshock I ordered didn't feel right. It was listed as very good as well, but the buttons felt sticky. Maybe it was my imagination, but it just didn't feel like a new controller even though it had the box. It was just opened, but the packaging looked almost new. When it comes to controllers I always spend the $10-$15 extra to get a new one. The Pink one is $40 brand new.[/QUOTE]

How many pubes came taped to the package?

I have read that 120 Hz is actually worse in practice than 60 Hz, and 240 Hz is even worse still, but I have no firsthand experience of this, so YMMV. Search google.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Good) $162.47
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Candy Pink) (Very Good) $28.00
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Red) (Good) $29.50
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue) (Good) $31.12
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (Very Good) $27.29
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Like New) $14.99
:ps3: PS3 Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition (Very Good) $13.99
:ps3: The Sly Collection (Like New) $14.97
:ps3: NCAA Football 13 (Like New) $36.20
:ps3: Darksiders II Limited edition (Very Good) $36.83[/QUOTE]

dang , missed the controllers

:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Candy Pink) (Very Good) $28.00

Does anyone know if GT5 XL has DLC codes or is everything on disk?

[quote name='Ed_']It's becoming common now for orders I place whether they're from AWD or Amazon.[/QUOTE]

My package was a combo, book from amazon, 2 ps2 games from AWD

I like pack-in slips, I had to make sure everything was the condition they described as soon as I opened it since there was no slip, I need to look over the book again, this one looks like it had been read, due to the way the dust jacket sets

Thanks, snagged that Sly collection. Here's another deal:

:360: Xbox 360 Damage Pacific Collector's Edition (Acceptable) $59.99

not bad if your interested in the flight stick.

[quote name='crunchewy']I have read that 120 Hz is actually worse in practice than 60 Hz, and 240 Hz is even worse still, but I have no firsthand experience of this, so YMMV. Search google.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter on a console that's locked to 60fps.

The refresh rate over 60hz only helps when your fps is greater than 60

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Does anyone know if GT5 XL has DLC codes or is everything on disk?[/QUOTE]
There is a DLC voucher inside the package. So you may want to try and get that new if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back