Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RoMee']No one said it was "cool" to lie.
Just saying mods will not see (bragging about fake deals) it as a ban worthy offense.
Is it annoying? Yes. Will mods ban him for it? No.

If it's that big of an issue for you, than you should PM a mod.[/QUOTE]

Or you could just "Ignore" him so taht you don't have to deal with those posts

[quote name='erequena']Or you could just "Ignore" him so taht you don't have to deal with those posts[/QUOTE]

That works too. Or you can also learn to ignore people on your own

My Like New $28 Record of Agarest War 2 LE came today. Besides some slight outer box crunch, it was in perfect condition. Everything was still sealed (Which is good since the game comes with a fucking blow up doll and a hand towel). Really good deal considering the standard edition is still $50.

[quote name='KtMack23']My Like New $28 Record of Agarest War 2 LE came today. Besides some slight outer box crunch, it was in perfect condition. Everything was still sealed (Which is good since the game comes with a fucking blow up doll and a hand towel). Really good deal considering the standard edition is still $50.[/QUOTE]

lol i would not touch either with a 10 foot pole

[quote name='KtMack23']My Like New $28 Record of Agarest War 2 LE came today. Besides some slight outer box crunch, it was in perfect condition. Everything was still sealed (Which is good since the game comes with a fucking blow up doll and a hand towel). Really good deal considering the standard edition is still $50.[/QUOTE]

FWIW, I'm pretty sure that the AWD Record of Agarest War 2 CE are new, with warehouse damage. Last week they had at least 50-60 Like New in stock and there's no way that many people traded them in.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']FWIW, I'm pretty sure that the AWD Record of Agarest War 2 CE are new, with warehouse damage. Last week they had at least 50-60 Like New in stock and there's no way that many people traded them in.[/QUOTE]

My blow-up doll came used. :(

I received a good copy for $25. The outer box was even sealed on mine! :lol:

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']FWIW, I'm pretty sure that the AWD Record of Agarest War 2 CE are new, with warehouse damage. Last week they had at least 50-60 Like New in stock and there's no way that many people traded them in.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I got one of them a while back. That box can be easily squashed. I don't know why they made a box that big when the contents inside can't even hold the box's shape. Anything stacked on top with any kind of weight to it and it'll get damaged.

Ordered a Like New wifi Vita for $187. The screen has a few vertical microscratches that shouldn't bother me but do, so I don't know if i want to go through the hassle of returning it. Hopefully they will be unnoticable once I put a screen protector on it.

I also ordered a LN 32GB memory card for $60 but received a 512MB micro sd card instead. I was shocked they let something like that slip but I called them up and they offered me a brand new 32GB for $10 off ($70 total).

[quote name='Beartiger']Ordered a Like New wifi Vita for $187. The screen has a few vertical microscratches that shouldn't bother me but do, so I don't know if i want to go through the hassle of returning it. Hopefully they will be unnoticable once I put a screen protector on it.

QUOTE]

If it was described as "like new", i'd have a problem with it also. Like new shouldn't have any scratches on the screen, at least as far as i'm concerned. I kept missing out on the Vita on amazon so I finally turned to Ebay. I got one today that was described as like new for $141 with 2 games. Hopefully it ships and is really as described.

I ordered asura's wrath from amazon warehouse deals and they sent me a German copy of the game.

I know ps3's don't have region lock but dlc sometimes do which I planned on getting.

I planned on selling it to best buy and just ordering another but another problem would be trading in a foreign game which they probably wouldn't take.

What should I do?

[quote name='doc_j88']I ordered asura's wrath from amazon warehouse deals and they sent me a German copy of the game.

I know ps3's don't have region lock but dlc sometimes do which I planned on getting.

I planned on selling it to best buy and just ordering another but another problem would be trading in a foreign game which they probably wouldn't take.

What should I do?[/QUOTE]

Although it is true i still think u shud try to trade it in if you want and see what they say... My bestbuy sometimes never open the case or take one second to look at the disc but thas about it .

[quote name='doc_j88']I ordered asura's wrath from amazon warehouse deals and they sent me a German copy of the game.

return it to amazon....?

Hey Guys

I just snaggggeeed a PS Vita for 50 or so dollars from this idiot seller on Amazon llololoo

U mirin?

I am photoshopping a pic right now!

[quote name='cRodz']Hey Guys

I just snaggggeeed a PS Vita for 50 or so dollars from this idiot seller on Amazon llololoo

U mirin?

[/QUOTE]
Didn't some people actually got $40 or 50 vita from cowboom ? haha

[quote name='kouleefoh']Didn't some people actually got $40 or 50 vita from cowboom ? haha[/QUOTE]

did they really? d'oh, i should have been lurking that thread more. :

U mirin?

[/QUOTE]
You just gotta add the "How much is this actually cost?" to make this a legitimate post.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Didn't some people actually got $40 or 50 vita from cowboom ? haha[/QUOTE]
Yep, and 3DS's. Lucky guys, and I think there were still complains that shipping was taking too long or that it wasn't packaged correctly when it arrived.

They will take it guy took my PAL version of Last Story no problem.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']My blow-up doll came used. :([/QUOTE]
Like New with an Amazon Warehouse Deals label under the shrink wrap.
:puke:

Does anybody have an experience with DLC codes that come with the games? Do they work, or are they claimed? I'm looking to pickup a couple of CEs and I hope they come with working codes. They are Like New condition.

[quote name='DJShadow']Does anybody have an experience with DLC codes that come with the games? Do they work, or are they claimed? I'm looking to pickup a couple of CEs and I hope they come with working codes. They are Like New condition.[/QUOTE]

Hit or miss with DLC codes from AWD

[quote name='Yamato']Is it like a sex doll? or what[/QUOTE]

You be the judge.

kxRru.jpg

U mirin?

[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Yamato']I'm asking for you. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It is such a relief that somebody is there looking out for my sexual needs.

You're the best.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Classic White) (Like New) $37.49
:ps3: Dirt 3: Complete Edition (Good) $19.47
:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (Like New) $22.49
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena (Like New) $41.24
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: Sleeping Dogs (Like New) $29.99
:360: Sleeping Dogs (Like New) $29.99
:360: Sniper Elite V2 (Like New) $29.99
:360: Spec Ops: The Line (Like New) $28.79
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Like New) $25.79
:360: Prototype 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition (Like New) $40.69
:360: Prototype 2 (Like New) $23.07
:360: Eternal Sonata (Good) $12.44
:360: Tales of Vesperia (Like New) $18.16

@DealSeeker,

always coming through with those tempting posts.

I feel like getting Fallout New Vegas for all of the DLC, but I don't know if I should wait for cheaper. I'm currently playing the vanilla edition so this add on would be great.

It trades back to Amazon for $20.

EDIT: Just purchased it, thanks

[quote name='ral1121']@DealSeeker,

always coming through with those tempting posts.

I feel like getting Fallout New Vegas for all of the DLC, but I don't know if I should wait for cheaper. I'm currently playing the vanilla edition so this add on would be great.

It trades back to Amazon for $20.

EDIT: Just purchased it, thanks[/QUOTE]
I got it for around $27 maybe 3 weeks after release so it is holding its value well and will probably hold its value at least until Black Friday to say the least.

[quote name='winterlane']What was the condition?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it was Like New. The one I bought was Like New. Then right after I bought it, another was posted with the same description. Both were backordered until the 27th, so with 2 day shipping I won't get it until the 1st. :whee:

[quote name='GenTrapstar']why cant i use my amazon payment on a item and also why cant I use both gift card and amazon payment at the same time.[/QUOTE]

If only there was some sort of customer service that happened to have 24 hour chat service so you could ask amazon about what you can and can't do and their other policies..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back