Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to both of you for answering me so quickly.

Thanks to this thread I have bought several really good games recently for dirt cheap. Having Prime really comes in handy.

Since I have PSN+ and Sony is starting to do the "Instant Game Collection" for the Vita like it has for the PS3 I am now on the hunt for a Vita now. I am going to try and pick up a bundle for under $200 The Madden bundle is that price and I am holding myself back from pulling the trigger. If it's still there tomorrow and one of the other bundles isn't available I will get it.........Unless I can convince my cousin who recently bought a Vita and a couple games but doesn't like it to sell me his.

Hi all, I am sure this has been asked before but I can't seem to find it. What kind of warranty does a game system (mainly a vita) come with through warehouse deals?

[quote name='sixspeednissan']I'd be all over it but I'm afraid it'll be missing the online pass.[/QUOTE]

Possibly but you can grab online passes on eBay on the cheap.

[quote name='Fors78']Hi all, I am sure this has been asked before but I can't seem to find it. What kind of warranty does a game system (mainly a vita) come with through warehouse deals?[/QUOTE]

The same as if you were buying from a friend, which is none. It does have a 30 days return policy though.

[quote name='DaShaka']What time in the morning do most deal refresh? I'd really like to get an AC Vita, AC3, Borderlands 2, Blops 2[/QUOTE]
No definite time but as of recent it seems to have been between 3am and 5am that is if warehouse restocks. Other times it is completely random.

anyone see any vitas this morning so far? I have yet to see any idk if they restocked already or not :/. Do they restock on Saturday morning to? would like to grab a AC vita at the price yesterday.

I am sad to report that the Madden 13 Vita Bundle is gone. After talking to my cousin and him turning my offer for his Vita down I went to Amazon and no more bundles are available. I was hoping to go ahead and get a Vita cheaply very quickly before I could talk myself out of it. Looks I will have to play the waiting game.

I want to pick one and a games up for under $200, either a bundle or just the system and a game individually. I know I will also be spending crazy money on a memory card from Sony to be able to put all (or almost all) of the Vita PSN+ stuff.

I hope I find one before I listen to that voice in my head that's saying I don't "need" a Vita.

[quote name='slidecage']pretty sure those are only for NEW systems[/QUOTE]

You appear to be correct. I was certain that I'd gotten one to cover a used system I bought in the past. I'm wondering if they changed their policies... Seems they cover used items bought on eBay, but not from other sources. Might be able to work something out on the phone.

[quote name='Graff^']You appear to be correct. I was certain that I'd gotten one to cover a used system I bought in the past. I'm wondering if they changed their policies... Seems they cover used items bought on eBay, but not from other sources. Might be able to work something out on the phone.[/QUOTE]

nope tried that with cowboom stuff and they said ebay only..

what is sort of stupid cause couldnt someone have a busted system

make up 2 ebay accounts sell the system to themself buy the warranty and get the system fixxed for free

[quote name='edson13']theres black ops 2 ps3 hardened up, but they raised the price to 90. Dont know if these are sold out in stores.[/QUOTE]

Aw man can't belieive I missed that, I'll have to stay on the Warehouse page

EDIT: Nevermind, they were up but just as I was about to get the link to go here, the last two were gone (within literally seconds). Managed to get one though, if it makes you feel any better they were only Acceptable. I'm only keeping it if it has the codes, worst case scenario I can just return it if it's just the steelbook right?

Black Ops 2 Hardened Ed's back up

"Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large cut/scatch on set case. Large wrinkle / bend on set case. Large crack on boxed set case."

Does everything that's Acceptable on warehouse say it's missing shrink-wrap? I don't care about the other cosmetic damage as long as the game itself is fine and with the codes

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SWN2K/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

[quote name='DaShaka']How long does it usually take for a new release to show on AWD? (Black Ops II)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='slidecage']nope tried that with cowboom stuff and they said ebay only..

what is sort of stupid cause couldnt someone have a busted system

make up 2 ebay accounts sell the system to themself buy the warranty and get the system fixxed for free[/QUOTE]

Aha! It's not as long, but you can get a 1 year warranty on open box electronics.

http://www.amazon.com/SquareTrade-O...53096310&sr=8-1&keywords=squaretrade+open+box

[quote name='radioactivez0r']There was another AC Vita up for $187 LN, and I was this close to buying it but I pondered....and it was gone.[/QUOTE]

I was checking out with it, and it was bought as I was confirming. :cry::cry::cry:

That was actually mine. I had ordered it but it hadn't yet shipped and I canceled it half an hour ago when I found that Sony has mandated a price drop for all retailers on black Friday. All ps3 and Vita bundles will be 200 bucks new, and having found out that squaretrade doesn't offer accident protection for used items I decided it wasn't worth the ~13 bucks in savings.

So yeah, AC vita bundle will be $200 on the 23rd and 24th.

having found out that squaretrade doesn't offer accident protection for used items I decided it wasn't worth the ~13 bucks in savings.
When did squaretrade quit offering AHD on used items?
I always get AHD with my used systems.

With tax adding almost $20 for me I'm not sure if its worth it at that point.
I also thought that GS was the only one having the AC Vita bundle for $200.

[quote name='Graff^']That was actually mine. I had ordered it but it hadn't yet shipped and I canceled it half an hour ago when I found that Sony has mandated a price drop for all retailers on black Friday. All ps3 and Vita bundles will be 200 bucks new, and having found out that squaretrade doesn't offer accident protection for used items I decided it wasn't worth the ~13 bucks in savings.

So yeah, AC vita bundle will be $200 on the 23rd and 24th.[/QUOTE]

For all retailers? Meaning all Vitas will be $200 everywhere?

[quote name='Pozessed']When did squaretrade quit offering AHD on used items?
I always get AHD with my used systems.

With tax adding almost $20 for me I'm not sure if its worth it at that point.
I also thought that GS was the only one having the AC Vita bundle for $200.[/QUOTE]

Read the last page of the thread. I swear they used to, but they seem to now only offer secondhand protection on eBay items, unless you buy an open box warranty which lasts a year and has no accident protection. Also Sony sent out a press release; vita and ps3 bundles will be 200 bucks at all participating retailers (meaning all of the big ones) on the 23rd and 24th.

[quote name='ShockandAww']For all retailers? Meaning all Vitas will be $200 everywhere?[/QUOTE]

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/16/exclusive-black-friday-deals-for-ps3-and-ps-vita/

[quote name='ShockandAww']Whatever. I still saved $25 on my AC Vita by buying from AWD. EAT IT.

Seriously though they should discount the damn memory cards too.[/QUOTE]

No doubt. The Amazon deal of the day is a 32GB SDHC card for $16.99. Honestly there is no reason other than pure greed on Sony's part that these damn Vita cards in the same capacity run $100 retail price and we are overjoyed when we find one for $50-60.

I cancelled the AC Vita bundle. So it should be popping up soon.

I'm gonna just buy it new on BF. I have a black one already and want to
add the sexy white to my collection.

I agree the Sony proprietary memory is ridiculously overpriced and should be cheaper, but I also have 2 32GB so i guess I'm not helping buying them at MSRP.

[quote name='Graff^']Alright. I just bit on a $175 very good AC vita bundle (25 bucks off the sale price seems pretty solid) and was prompted to add a warranty to it. It was this item:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008I62GD2/ref=ox_ya_os_product

So I guess that closes the book on this? WHD items must be eligible for coverage, because otherwise they're upselling you on something that cannot be used. I dunno. I'm very confused by all of this now.[/QUOTE]

Don't get the warranty, trust me.

I recently bought a $300 Graphics card for my PC and did some research on it as it gave me the option to add Squaretrade.

It's an error on Amazons part to offer it, there won't be any coverage for your used item.

Check the reviews for it, it does not cover used items even though it gives you the option to when buying a used item. I emailed Squarefront about it and they said they don't cover.

[quote name='ral1121']Don't get the warranty, trust me.

I recently bought a $300 Graphics card for my PC and did some research on it as it gave me the option to add Squaretrade.

It's an error on Amazons part to offer it, there won't be any coverage for your used item.

Check the reviews for it, it does not cover used items even though it gives you the option to when buying a used item. I emailed Squarefront about it and they said they don't cover.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's really crappy. Still, I think I'm gonna keep this one, assuming it's in good condition. At this point it'd essentially cost me another 65-80 bucks to buy a new one with a warranty, which is past the reasonable threshold IMO.

I really have a feeling Amazon would cover the warranty anyway. I know a guy that bought a motherboard from the warehouse and they replaced it when it died a few months later, no questions asked.

I've purchased 2 video cards and a PSU from the warehouse so far. No failures though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back