Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Amazon Warehouse. I just received my orders for Halo 3 Limited Edition (LN) and both have issues. One of the games is just the standard edition of the game not the limited edition. The other item is the right product but damaged. The box was so tight that it was hard to open. Luckily the game disk aren't broken.

This is a poorly made case too. The disk holder slides around and it is hard to close b/c the case is somewhat crushed.

Was trying to get a refund but they only offered me $5... I paid $20 for the items. Can't believe they offered so little since it is not Like New and was the wrong item.

I love Amazon Warehouse but really, this is bad.
They offered 25%. If you don't like the offer, just return the items. Its not like you have to pay return shipping.

Wow Amazon Warehouse. I just received my orders for Halo 3 Limited Edition (LN) and both have issues. One of the games is just the standard edition of the game not the limited edition. The other item is the right product but damaged. The box was so tight that it was hard to open. Luckily the game disk aren't broken.

This is a poorly made case too. The disk holder slides around and it is hard to close b/c the case is somewhat crushed.

Was trying to get a refund but they only offered me $5... I paid $20 for the items. Can't believe they offered so little since it is not Like New and was the wrong item.

I love Amazon Warehouse but really, this is bad.

IMO you are being greedy. You wanted them to give you the stuff for free then? Just return the items if you didn't like the offer.

If you've had Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout:NV UE, and Oblivion Goty then you'll know how the second disc system works.
Just trying to make sure before I go out and buy Skyrim: LE used somewhere. I have the GoD version of Skyrim, so I'm less sure it'll stay true.

Since the deals are pretty stagnant right now, I figured I'd ask for your guy's opinion. What are your thoughts on buy a vita from ebay? There seems to be some good deals (under $200) for gently used vitas and I just sold my old 3ds for $150 on ebay so I'll have some Paypal funds coming my way soon. 

This is one that I found: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-Vita-Black-Wi-Fi-MINT-IN-BOX-/251304111734?pt=Video_Games&hash=item3a82e46e76

Also, the 3g/wifi systems seem to be more prevalent than just the wifi version. If I did find a good price on the 3g/wifi version, can I opt to just not use the 3g on the system? I'm not interested in paying an additional monthly fee for it. 

IMO you are being greedy. You wanted them to give you the stuff for free then? Just return the items if you didn't like the offer.
I didn't want it for free, I didn't care how much money they gave me, I just want the right item that I ordered and for it to be as described. I'm sure you would feel the same way if you got the wrong game and an overly damaged case (which both the LE and SE have cracks and numerous problems) when you ordered a Like New product.

It's all good though, they gave me $10 back and allowed me to get the right product after I spoke to a different representative.

Since the deals are pretty stagnant right now, I figured I'd ask for your guy's opinion. What are your thoughts on buy a vita from ebay? There seems to be some good deals (under $200) for gently used vitas and I just sold my old 3ds for $150 on ebay so I'll have some Paypal funds coming my way soon.

This is one that I found: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-Vita-Black-Wi-Fi-MINT-IN-BOX-/251304111734?pt=Video_Games&hash=item3a82e46e76

Also, the 3g/wifi systems seem to be more prevalent than just the wifi version. If I did find a good price on the 3g/wifi version, can I opt to just not use the 3g on the system? I'm not interested in paying an additional monthly fee for it.
No you don't have to use the 3g. I got a bundle that had the 3g model and never set up the 3g

This is one that I found: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-Vita-Black-Wi-Fi-MINT-IN-BOX-/251304111734?pt=Video_Games&hash=item3a82e46e76

That's a terrible price and there is 0 pictures.

Look for something with an 8GB card and some games. I have seen at least 4 that have gone for about 150-180 that were Like New with games and a memory card this week.

That's a terrible price and there is 0 pictures.

Look for something with an 8GB card and some games. I have seen at least 4 that have gone for about 150-180 that were Like New with games and a memory card this week.
Will do. I noticed there were no pictures on that listing, but given the sellers history and good reviews on his game system auctions, I was willing to take a chance. I'm not going to look again until I get my paypal funds next week; don't want to be tempted. I'm really just looking to get the system as cheaply as possible and I'm not too concerned with bundled items. I'm planning on getting a 32gb memory card and sticking with the free PSN+ games for now.

No. Never take chances regardless of what rating the seller has if he didn't post any pictures.

Will do. I noticed there were no pictures on that listing, but given the sellers history and good reviews on his game system auctions, I was willing to take a chance. I'm not going to look again until I get my paypal funds next week; don't want to be tempted. I'm really just looking to get the system as cheaply as possible and I'm not too concerned with bundled items. I'm planning on getting a 32gb memory card and sticking with the free PSN+ games for now.

Transfer those funds to your bank account and go on Craigslist.

Always better to see systems up close and you always save more money.

And if you are all of a sudden scared of meeting people in a public location, go to a pawn shop. Bought a 3ds XL and Vita for $100 a piece.

Transfer those funds to your bank account and go on Craigslist.

Always better to see systems up close and you always save more money.

And if you are all of a sudden scared of meeting people in a public location, go to a pawn shop. Bought a 3ds XL and Vita for $100 a piece.
I agree and I'd prefer the Craigslist route, but I've checked Craigslist periodically these past few days. Unfortunately, the Vita seems to be pretty scarce in my area. All I've found recently are the same postings by the same person (probably a scam) and $200+ bundles. I only haggle about $20 or so below their listed price, so I won't even contact those people. For now, it seems e-bay and AWD will be my best bet at finding a gently used one. That or if Sony decides to lower it's price to well under $200.

Also; I've been on the fence about getting one for a while. Personally I will be waiting until Gamescon 2013 in late August to see if the system itself and memory cards will be getting a price reduction. If I can get a WiFi system for 199 NEW, I would rather do that than buy all that stuff for 170. I like new stuff though :D

King of Awd and other guys..why do you guys always order collector edition with unused code? My one is always used by someone.
Like Hemi said it is really luck of the draw. I have been extremely lucky getting items with codes untouched majority of the time. However, their have been instances where the codes came used (God of War 3 ultimate edition, Luigi's mansion, etc.) so it is a toss up. I buy an item with the expectation the codes are used since these are after all used games listings and am very pleased when they are not used.

Something AWD related:

Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (G) $211.63

Since most of the earlier posts here are about vita and 3ds. Just a reminder that if you have 100,000 PUR points laying around then starting tomorrow Gamestop's steal of the week coupon will allow you to cash in those points for a preowned vita or 3ds.

Thanks to desertsniper for the headsup on this promo in the GS trade in thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316500-gamestop-tivpromos-thread-xxi-3-extra-on-every-game-2-and-higher-when-trading-in-3-or-more-games-kindle-cards-come-back/page-17#entry10893071

sorta on topic while awd let me down all month while i sat on credit amazon targeted gold boxes are killing my wallet today alone FE A pikmin 3 x and y and mario and luigi dream team and dkcr3d and yesterday i bit on project x zone for 5 percent off

Since most of the earlier posts here are about vita and 3ds. Just a reminder that if you have 100,000 PUR points laying around then starting tomorrow Gamestop's steal of the week coupon will allow you to cash in those points for a preowned vita or 3ds.

Thanks to desertsniper for the headsup on this promo in the GS trade in thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316500-gamestop-tivpromos-thread-xxi-3-extra-on-every-game-2-and-higher-when-trading-in-3-or-more-games-kindle-cards-come-back/page-17#entry10893071
man i dont even have enough lifetime points to get that

Is English not your native language? We have no idea whether or not the code is used (Or even included in some cases) there are probably like 5+ times when the code IS used, but we just don't mention it.
Yea. I am sorry. My English sucks. Sorry for your understanding.

:360: Far Cry 3 (LN) $18.94

:ps3: The Last of Us (LN) $44.52

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (G) $280.84

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $32.90

Just got my Uncharted 3 CE and boy does it look New. You can tell it was stored somewhere for a while but everything seems intact. Package alo came with Alien Anthalogy and few other stuff.

I'm trying to justify getting Assassins Creed Trilogy for 14$ but its new for 19$ and I best them all/have them on Xbox.

I like the controls of PS better

wooo its a blank white page :)
Weird, it works for me so try this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B009GZX49Y/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Unless you meant the 360 version (which doesn't exist) he was implying about the warehouse deal version for $14.xx. I would not get it used though because of the voucher and how much shafted you are for loosing out on some DLC content.
What do you mean, I thought it only came with DLC for AC2 and that it was on disc? I know they've got online passes but I'm not particularly interested in the MP.

Meh I have all the games and ACII is free this week on XBL. Can't justify spending money when I have all three of those games -.- just because I like pS controls better

I posted about the lack of content in the Ezio Trilogy package earlier in the thread. Here is the link to the original post:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/page-112#entry10620471
Hmm, but other than the online pass for a game that's probably dead on the MP side is it worth $5 for the little chunks of content tied to that? If you want all the DLC you're still buying almost all of it either way. If I grab the trilogy while it's on sale I just want to play through AC2 again, AssBro, and AssRev before AC3. Maybe I'm reading that wrong but I don't see $5 worth of value for something that has an abysmal TIV.

Hmm, but other than the online pass for a game that's probably dead on the MP side is it worth $5 for the little chunks of content tied to that? If you want all the DLC you're still buying almost all of it either way. If I grab the trilogy while it's on sale I just want to play through AC2 again, AssBro, and AssRev before AC3. Maybe I'm reading that wrong but I don't see $5 worth of value for something that has an abysmal TIV.
Don't get me wrong that is still a great price for 3 great games if you just want to expereince the narrative. My main gripe was that if you are going to put out a package then why not put all the DLC with it as fan service instead of nickel and diming it after the fact. So yeah still a great buy for just the games and the only dlc on voucher is online pass for Revelations but you are not missing much on that frontier.

Don't get me wrong that is still a great price for 3 great games if you just want to expereince the narrative. My main gripe was that if you are going to put out a package then why not put all the DLC with it as fan service instead of nickel and diming it after the fact. So yeah still a great buy for just the games and the only dlc on voucher is online pass for Revelations but you are not missing much on that frontier.
Ok, I get what you're saying then and agreed that they should have just put it all on the disc but that's Ubi for ya. Just wanted to make sure before I ordered it at $15 since I just want to enjoy the games I missed and then hopefully unload them at only a minimal loss.

Ok, I get what you're saying then and agreed that they should have just put it all on the disc but that's Ubi for ya. Just wanted to make sure before I ordered it at $15 since I just want to enjoy the games I missed and then hopefully unload them at only a minimal loss.
You'll want to keep them :D

Picked up AC Ezio Trilogy and AC3 :ps3: both for 14.84 each.
Same, figured it was worth 30 cents difference after tax for AC3 to save the ink printing the birthday coupon and the gas/time going to GS. Grabbing the Ezio Trilogy for the same price was just icing. Looks like they've got more than a few on hand since it would let me order another five of each even after myself and handsomepete just ordered.

Any vitas for under $150?
Lowest I see from AWD is about $230. I think under $150 is probably a long shot from AWD. I got mine from that PayDeals thing a month or two ago for $150 and that was a huge deal that looked potentially shady. Just have to keep looking though since you never know what will pop up.

Lowest I see from AWD is about $230. I think under $150 is probably a long shot from AWD. I got mine from that PayDeals thing a month or two ago for $150 and that was a huge deal that looked potentially shady. Just have to keep looking though since you never know what will pop up.
They had one for around $140 a few months back, but for some reason they are a lot higher now.

It was Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back