Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Do very good DS Lite's, i'S, or i XL's show up any more? Like New?

I've seen quite a few come through in different colors/configs, but all were good or acceptable.[/QUOTE]

If they do, they're going to be pretty rare. You might have to take a chance on a good and hope for the best.

As searching through VI, I saw one LN in 600 pages. I don't know how many VG's there were. I'll have too look. Guess I just need advice whether I should waste my time waiting for VG's or LN's in terms of DS Lite/I/I XL.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (LN) $20.89
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (LN) $25.27

:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations with TriOviz 3D Glasses (LN) $17.36

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Jeopardy (VG) $20.78

:gc: Harvest Moon Magical Melody (A) $11.87

I traded in a DS Lite for the promo, so look for a cobalt one coming soon. It's in excellent condition, complete with box.

I need to watch this thread more. I have a few games I'm keeping an eye on...

I've been in the market for a DS Lite too and found out there are pirated DS Lite systems from China that are fully functional.

That's impressive :lol:

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']As searching through VI, I saw one LN in 600 pages. I don't know how many VG's there were. I'll have too look. Guess I just need advice whether I should waste my time waiting for VG's or LN's in terms of DS Lite/I/I XL.[/QUOTE]

You want an Acceptable damaged packaging one.

DS prices are just going down now, if you wait a month or more you're going to be able to get a new item very cheaply.

[quote name='GREATFAWKS']Thanks, snagged that copy of New Super Mario.[/QUOTE]

There were six of them there for ~7 hours today in sure there are still a couple left

Received a "very good" white PS3 in a very used state. They also sent me a black duoshock controller instead of the white one. Sending it back.

I had better luck with an acceptable Vita I bought last week that actually turned out to be like new. Oh well, you win some...

[quote name='perdition(troy']There were six of them there for ~7 hours today in sure there are still a couple left[/QUOTE]

Just to help anyone who wasnt able to snag one from here, Gamefly has the game for about the same price used right now. For me, after 10% member off, it came out to about $22 and change. And its almost certain it will come with an unused Club Nintendo code.

http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-New-Super-Mario-Bros-2/5003914/

[quote name='AkariK']I traded in a DS Lite for the promo, so look for a cobalt one coming soon. It's in excellent condition, complete with box.

I need to watch this thread more. I have a few games I'm keeping an eye on...[/QUOTE]

How long ago did you send it in? Because there were a couple cobalt that came through I saw today, none better than good quality. If you'd like PM me, I'd really like to watch and buy you're ds. Even if you did send it in lately. It means there is hope for excellent quality from good. Thanks.

[quote name='maxiell']You want an Acceptable damaged packaging one.

DS prices are just going down now, if you wait a month or more you're going to be able to get a new item very cheaply.[/QUOTE]

? I don't understand.

[quote name='zechs34']Just to help anyone who wasnt able to snag one from here, Gamefly has the game for about the same price used right now. For me, after 10% member off, it came out to about $22 and change. And its almost certain it will come with an unused Club Nintendo code.

http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-New-Super-Mario-Bros-2/5003914/[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! I was looking into grabbing a copy but I already bought quite a bit of games from AWD lately >_< I'll grab one eventually

Also, although all the games I've gotten so far from AWD have been in the condition as described, I trust Gamefly over AWD because every game came in LN condition with unused codes

:ps3: Dead Space 3 - LN $25.58

Although now it says "Back-ordered. Due in stock May 3 -- order now to reserve yours"
Does that mean if you order it now, you'll still get it at the price it was in your cart, it will just ship a little later?

[quote name='darkbase']:ps3: Dead Space 3 - LN $25.58

Although now it says "Back-ordered. Due in stock May 3 -- order now to reserve yours"
Does that mean if you order it now, you'll still get it at the price it was in your cart, it will just ship a little later?[/QUOTE]

Yes, if you check out now you will get it for the $25.58.

[quote name='darkbase']:ps3: Dead Space 3 - LN $25.58

Does that mean if you order it now, you'll still get it at the price it was in your cart, it will just ship a little later?[/QUOTE]

Saw that as well but passed, feel like DS3 will hit the $20 mark soon and I'm in no rush to get it anyway.

Man what the hell is up with them lately...

To add some good news, I got a perfectly pristine copy of Bioshock Infinite in today that was marked as Acceptable for $29.xx. It came with its cover, case, manual, ad insert, and the disk was immaculate. I have no clue why it was listed as Acceptable, had they sealed it I would have thought it just fell off a truck or something.

Got my premium edition Hyperdimension Neptunia today - it was indeed the premium edition and sealed, no less! A couple of dings around the edge, but I'm happy.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']Man what the hell is up with them lately...

To add some good news, I got a perfectly pristine copy of Bioshock Infinite in today that was marked as Acceptable for $29.xx. It came with its cover, case, manual, ad insert, and the disk was immaculate. I have no clue why it was listed as Acceptable, had they sealed it I would have thought it just fell off a truck or something.[/QUOTE]

With the sheer amount of trade-ins they must have received, we're probably going to see a few mistakes in regards to what we purchase. Although in your case it seems to have worked in your favor. ;)

Also, despite the restock I haven't really found anything I wanted. There was the 3DS Zelda but I was hoping it'd be closer to $20 rather than $30. ;( Hopefully they'll keep restocking it this week.

That Customer Service experience was painful. The guy was being aloof the entire time until he finally caved... and offered me $30 or something to basically lose $100.

I'm honestly considering ending everything with Amazon.com after this crap. Their customer service has gone down the toilet. I'm out more than $300 because of the same thing repeating itself. I can do better on eBay.

How the hell does someone think that a Purple 3DS is a Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS?

[quote name='mask.air.raid']That Customer Service experience was painful. The guy was being aloof the entire time until he finally caved... and offered me $30 or something to basically lose $100.

I'm honestly considering ending everything with Amazon.com after this crap. Their customer service has gone down the toilet. I'm out more than $300 because of the same thing repeating itself. I can do better on eBay.

How the hell does someone think that a Purple 3DS is a Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS?[/QUOTE]

I don't understand why the hell you're having trouble with customer service. You got an item that wasn't in the description. That warrants a fucking refund. Can't believe this shit.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']That Customer Service experience was painful. The guy was being aloof the entire time until he finally caved... and offered me $30 or something to basically lose $100.

How the hell does someone think that a Purple 3DS is a Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS?[/QUOTE]

They didn't offer you your money back? That's the one and only thing they did with me and my Dsi xl /3ds xl fiasco. I don't know how they got those two mixed up either.

[quote name='perdition(troy']How are you out 300? Send it back![/QUOTE]

I got a HeartGold that was not as described, a SoulSilver that was not as described, a Skyrim not as described, and a freakin' purple 3DS. It'll take a while to process my refunds.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']I don't understand why the hell you're having trouble with customer service. You got an item that wasn't in the description. That warrants a fucking refund. Can't believe this shit.[/QUOTE]

I'm requesting the return, but it will take a while for it to get back and "inspected" and my refund to get processed.

[quote name='HitmanPham']$255 for a 3DS? This is CAG son :booty:[/QUOTE]

It would have been $20 less than what others are paying for it if it wasn't a bait-and-switch.

They did offer to get me a label, but I'm doing it myself. That way I can send a big package with all their crap back to them at once.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Seems like theres been a lot of mistaken orders and upset customers as of late. What's going on here Amazon? D:[/QUOTE]

Probably understaffedin their trade in acceptance dept

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Thanks whoever just took my Infamous 2 :([/QUOTE]

I was going to, but I already have it via PS+ and still haven't played it so I passed on it.

On another note, this thread made me realize just how many sellers list their items with the wrong condition rating. SO MANY cart-only/disc-only games listed as "good" or "very good" Some even "Like New". WTF!

[quote name='Jrittmayer']I was going to, but I already have it via PS+ and still haven't played it so I passed on it.

On another note, this thread made me realize just how many sellers list their items with the wrong condition rating. SO MANY cart-only/disc-only games listed as "good" or "very good" Some even "Like New". WTF![/QUOTE]

Sellers everywhere list their item with the wrong condition rating.

dont worry as soon as they process all of your refunds i would not be shocked to see

there has been a very high number of returns on your account and we will no longer be able to send you items and they will ban your address...

255 is a little high for a fire emblem 3ds.. i think they go cheaper then that on ebay

i love how half of the people who work for amazon dont even know how to do returns or help with problems .....

ordered fire emblem off them when it first came out.. Game was delayed 2 months and instead of just allowing me to cancel the game the worker cancels the game for me and puts a 40 buck promo on it .....

when i call back to complain (too many promos = banned account) another worker goes We got some real idoits working for this company but there was nothing they could do cause they were was way to remove the promo ...

Found that funny

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Seems like theres been a lot of mistaken orders and upset customers as of late. What's going on here Amazon? D:[/QUOTE]

I got the wrong Wii controller. That's about it. Everything else has come in expected condition or better. I'm pretty lenient though. I'm not going to fault a nick or a scratch here and there on something listed as "Like New". I did have a nice sized tear in one of my manuals and I got that adjusted. People have different standards. /shrug

Some stuff came in today:

:ds: 999 (A) came in cart-only with GameStop label gunk all over the cartridge.
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (A) had a "MISSING MANUAL" label on the case, but as far as I could tell, the only thing missing was the Club Nintendo insert.
:ps3: Uncharted 2 GOTY (LN) and Uncharted 3 (LN) were as-described. I assume the Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC is actually expired by now, right? The labeled expiration date was in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back