Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $24.44
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Assassin's Creed III (VG) $27.08
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Scribblenauts Unlimited (LN) $30.55
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
ZombiU (LN) $27.08

:wii: Nintendo Wii Remote Plus - Black (A) $21.18
:wii: DJ Hero: Bundle with Turntable (A - dinger) $12.19

:gc: Animal Crossing (A) $10.37
:gc: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (VG) $6.85
:gc: Mario Party 7 (LN) $18.29

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
Castlevania 64 (A) $9.83

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (A) $105.00 (G) $113.98
:3ds: Pac-Man and Galaga Dimensions (LN) $26.75
:3ds: Super Black Bass 3D (LN) $22.13

:ds: Nintendo DSi XL Bronze (A) $64.81
:ds: Spectrobes Collector's Edition (LN) $10.72
:ds: The World Ends With You (LN) $14.11
:ds: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (LN) $12.99
:ds: New Super Mario Bros (LN) $11.34
:ds: Nintendogs Chihuahua & Friends (LN) $5.99

browse-icon-gameboy._V192599300_.gif
C Game Boy Color - Kiwi (A) $24.93

:360: Xbox 360 250 GB Hard Drive (A) $47.45
:360: Xbox 360 Wired Controller (A) $21.84
:360: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Standard Edition (LN) $12.07
:360: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (LN) $29.69
:360: Dead Space 3 (LN) $23.74
:360: NHL 13 (LN) $29.27
:360: Defiance (LN) $37.12
:360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (LN) $17.10
:360: Halo Wars Platinum Hits (LN) $11.39
:360: Ninja Gaiden II (A) $9.99
:360: Hitman: Absolution (LN) $16.29
:360: Portal 2 (LN) $15.08
:360: Crysis 2 (LN) $8.52
:360: Left 4 Dead (LN) $8.97
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (LN) $11.38
:360: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (LN) $5.53
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops (LN) $11.30
:360: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (LN) $13.03
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $15.33
:360: Max Payne 3 (LN) $10.26
:360: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $18.90
:360: The Orange Box (LN) $14.25

:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (LN) $204.77
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Red) (A) $26.38
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Candy Pink) (LN) $36.43
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Satin Silver) (A) $31.55
:ps3::pc: PS3 Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset (A) $26.69
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition (LN) $15.62
:ps3: Borderlands 2: Add-on Content Pack (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Hitman Trilogy HD (VG) $27.19
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (VG) $14.00
:ps3: Dead Space 2 (LN) $8.38
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line (LN) $14.39
:ps3: God of War: Collection (LN) $10.14
:ps3: Heavy Rain - Greatest Hits (G) $13.40
:ps3: inFAMOUS 2 (LN) $8.54
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (LN) $13.36
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII (LN) $7.51
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $14.47
:ps3: Transformers: War for Cybertron (LN) $13.28
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $23.74
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (LN) $13.44
:ps3: Demon's Souls (LN) $9.03
:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (LN) $12.64 (DLC on disk)
:ps3: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $24.65

:ps2: Bully (LN) $4.75

:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (A) $142.50
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (VG) $185.23
:psp: Resistance: Burning Skies (LN) $16.97
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (LN) $13.48

:psp: Tales of World (LN) $14.84

:pc: Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition (A) $7.83

[quote name='DanteJones']I managed to grab Fire Emblem: Awakening before it disappeared, although I ordered with 2-day shipping and it says it'll arrive the 8th? Shouldn't it be the 7th?[/QUOTE]

That's great. It's just that they ship on Mondays sometimes. I've ordered on the Weekends and sometimes got it on Tuesday, but it doesn't happen all the time.

Was trying to take the sticker off D2 and noticed the one underneath was on the insert. They opened up the double jewelcase and took out the back insert just to put a sticker on it. Anyone having any experience removing stickers on the insert itself without ruining it?

I ordered that (LN) Wii U Deluxe a couple days ago. It's said to be in today.. How has used systems come in from AWD? Anyone have problems?

Picked up Luigis Mansion Darm Moon when it was up. Probably going straight to the backlog, but I can rest assured as the 1st party titles rarely go down in price :D

[quote name='Zenif']:360: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (LN) $18.90
Snagged~ Not a bad price at all. :D[/QUOTE] I think Best buy have is for $17.99. I bought mine last week there. for the :ps3:

[quote name='Joda84']I ordered that (LN) Wii U Pro a couple days ago. It's said to be in today.. How has used systems come in from AWD? Anyone have problems?[/QUOTE]

I ordered my first Vita a long while back off of them. I don't remember the stated condition, but it came in like New, just the box was damaged. Never even used before. Was pretty happy about that haha

[quote name='Green Card200']Was trying to take the sticker off D2 and noticed the one underneath was on the insert. They opened up the double jewelcase and took out the back insert just to put a sticker on it. Anyone having any experience removing stickers on the insert itself without ruining it?[/QUOTE]

Get you a bottle of this stuff. They sell in most stores too.

http://www.amazon.com/Homax-Oz-Goo-...=UTF8&qid=1367686728&sr=8-1&keywords=goo+gone

When using it on the actual paper insert make sure you don't leave it too long or it could stain it.

I'd suggest looking up a video on how to properly use it to clean remove stickers from game cases

I got a Like New Tales of Symphonia a little bit ago for $19.27, but I just got the confirmation email and it says this:

"Your estimated delivery date is:
We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time."

Anybody ever see this when buying from AWD? I guess they're just going to send me the next copy that gets traded in.

[quote name='Disposed Hero']I got a Like New Tales of Symphonia a little bit ago for $19.27, but I just got the confirmation email and it says this:

"Your estimated delivery date is:
We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time."

Anybody ever see this when buying from AWD? I guess they're just going to send me the next copy that gets traded in.[/QUOTE]

Did you buy that today?? (and was it the GameCube version?) Wish I saw that deal :cry:

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']Did you buy that today?? (and was it the GameCube version?) Wish I saw that deal :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yep, I placed the order about an hour ago. And it was for the GameCube version.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']DealSeeker2U da gawd.

Thanks, I snagged this. Anyone know if the DLC is on-disk, or comes with a voucher?[/QUOTE]

On disk

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']DealSeeker2U da gawd.

Thanks, I snagged this. Anyone know if the DLC is on-disk, or comes with a voucher?[/QUOTE]

On disk I believe, on a 2nd disc for 360.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']I hope it was actually factory sealed and not Warehouse Deals re-sealed :lol:

:360: Dead Island - $5.92 [LN]

:360: Resident Evil 5 - $4.03 [LN]

:360: Batman Arkham Asylum GotY Edition - $5.34 [LN]

:360: LA Noire - $8.52 [LN][/QUOTE]

snagged that Resident Evil 5 and 1 copy of LA Noire....tried to get that Batman but wasnt quick enough and that Dead Island looked mighty tempting but i got it on the pc and it plays awkward to me...

btw my copy of fallout 3 in acceptable condition came today via fed ex and its just missing instructions...case and game look great tho...

320gb hdd for slim 360
for $40 ...thats a great deal

[quote name='Rosterking']I think Best buy have is for $17.99. I bought mine last week there. for the :ps3:[/QUOTE]

I do all my shopping online while at work. ;P But that's not bad either.

How do you deal with this sheep?

img838.imageshack. us/img838/8708/img1070k.jpg

It looks like is melted, it happens to any warehouse deals games that come sealed.

[quote name='VWKILLER0']snagged that Resident Evil 5 and 1 copy of LA Noire....tried to get that Batman but wasnt quick enough and that Dead Island looked mighty tempting but i got it on the pc and it plays awkward to me...

btw my copy of fallout 3 in acceptable condition came today via fed ex and its just missing instructions...case and game look great tho...

320gb hdd for slim 360
for $40 ...thats a great deal[/QUOTE]

Not made by Microsoft FYI.

[quote name='armandio82']How do you deal with this sheep?

img838.imageshack.us/img838/8708/img1070k.jpg

It looks like is melted, it happens to any warehouse deals games that come sealed.[/QUOTE]

Your link had a space in it. It looks like one if the generic cases they use. At least that's what a few of mine in generic cases have looked like.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I wish that Sonic Racing Wii U was actually 56 cents more expensive. I dont feel like hunting for a fillet at the moment.[/QUOTE]
Did someone say "fillet". Hunted and canned so you don't have to. ;):lol:

Some other stuff.

:360: The King of Fighters XII (LN) $16.76

:ps3: Defiance (LN) $37.12
:ps3: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (LN) $18.53

:ps2: Dawn of Mana Bundle (Includes Dawn of Mana Soundtrack) (LN) $21.61

:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (LN) $33.20

:psp: Uncharted: Golden Abyss (LN) $19.35

[quote name='3GSid']I ordered my first Vita a long while back off of them. I don't remember the stated condition, but it came in like New, just the box was damaged. Never even used before. Was pretty happy about that haha[/QUOTE]

Got it in today... Mass Effect 3 for Wii U was in the system.

Weird, I wonder why that Etrian Odyssey IV is $33? Another like new one was selling for $29 earlier today.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']That's great. It's just that they ship on Mondays sometimes. I've ordered on the Weekends and sometimes got it on Tuesday, but it doesn't happen all the time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just hope this one doesn't suddenly change it's ship date to the middle of June, haha.

[quote name='Joda84']Got it in today... Mass Effect 3 for Wii U was in the system.[/QUOTE]
Interesting! How was everything else?

[quote name='shiftymcneely']That awkward moment when a game you really want to play comes factory sealed and you sell it instead of playing it because you are a CAG.[/QUOTE]

It happens here too. Picked up AC revelations already selling it bc I only got it for 8 bucks.

Picked up :ps3: Valkyria Chronicles and Dead Rising 2 CE since I sold the vanilla awhile ago for more. Backlog is beyond collection at this point, 192 total :ps3: games not counting the other systems...damn you CAG! ;)

Bought an acceptable Assassins Creed, came in a case, missing the slip cover, and manual (in acceptable condition), doesn't really bother me that much. Other game, fable II was missing the manual (not a big deal for me either).

I bought an acceptable Ikaruga for the GC earlier in the week. It came in original packaging but missing manual. some light scratches on the disc but that might have occurred because in transit the disc came lose. played fine though.

[quote name='Xale']Does anyone have experience with buying an "acceptable" Nintendo DSi? Good, bad?[/QUOTE]

I bought an acceptable DS Lite a few years ago and it was in perfect condition, just without the box.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Not made by Microsoft FYI.[/QUOTE]

neither is the 1 im currently using but....havent had an issue with it???

[quote name='Xale']Does anyone have experience with buying an "acceptable" Nintendo DSi? Good, bad?[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought an "acceptable" one, but keep in mind that matte consoles don't clean as well as glossy ones and they tend to get greasy quick, so you may get one like that. Mine began to get somewhat greasy after a few years, but it was rarely used and I always took good care of it, so it was great when I sold it.

[quote name='plus1zero']It happens here too. Picked up AC revelations already selling it bc I only got it for 8 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. You guys are crazy!

[quote name='BiggNick']Picked up :ps3: Valkyria Chronicles and Dead Rising 2 CE since I sold the vanilla awhile ago for more. Backlog is beyond collection at this point, 192 total :ps3: games not counting the other systems...damn you CAG! ;)[/QUOTE]

you own 192 ps3 games you never played?!?! damn son

[quote name='NeedleInTheHay']you own 192 ps3 games you never played?!?! damn son[/QUOTE]

I am very close to that number unfortunately. I'm around 140 :ps3: games on backlog :(

[quote name='NeedleInTheHay']you own 192 ps3 games you never played?!?! damn son[/QUOTE]

Nah, probably about 145 unplayed. :bouncy:

2 young kids and a wife keep me too busy to play much. I'm just now going through Batman Arkham City (damn the Mr. Freeze fight). I find myself consistently going back to playing the same staples: GTA IV Complete, BF3, ect...

[quote name='Gumshoe']This one looks pretty cool. Anyone have thoughts on this title? One way or the other?[/QUOTE]

I love vanillaware games and am really looking forward to picking this up. I would jump on this but I've spent way too much money on games this week.

[quote name='BiggNick']Nah, probably about 145 unplayed. :bouncy:

2 young kids and a wife keep me too busy to play much. I'm just now going through Batman Arkham City (damn the Mr. Freeze fight). I find myself consistently going back to playing the same staples: GTA IV Complete, BF3, ect...[/QUOTE]

The Mr. Freeze fight was a pain in me arse!

[quote name='Gumshoe']This one looks pretty cool. Anyone have thoughts on this title? One way or the other?[/QUOTE]

It's a very great game. Vastly underrated, but well worth the price and experience. Give it a try, most often or not, you won't regret it. I'm glad I managed to pick it up at Gamestop for 9.99; haven't found it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back