Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Saix_XIII']I do not buy stuff that often from warehouse deals, but the two times I have and had an issue they have taken responsibility for it and fixed the issue.

1) Bought a 32GB Vita card, they sent me a 4GB one instead, they sold me a brand new 32GB card for the same price as the used one on warehouse deals.

2) Recently bought a 32GB MicroSD card, it did not work, was corrupted. Called up amazon. They sold me a similar one, same size and class speed but a different brand for the same price as the one I originally bought.

I do understand what you're saying, that generally speaking amazon considers them a 3rd party seller, but whenever they tell me that I point them to all the logos saying it is "Amazon Warehouse Deals" and is being represented as a part of amazon and not some random person/other company selling on their site.[/QUOTE]

man you must be a smooth talker. Ive not once had the option of replacement been brought up to me. To a tee- I always get the "AWD is a subsidiary and therefore we can not guarantee quality or inventory"

[quote name='edson13']man you must be a smooth talker. Ive not once had the option of replacement been brought up to me. To a tee- I always get the "AWD is a subsidiary and therefore we can not guarantee quality or inventory"[/QUOTE]

Wow. I have never had them do that. Maybe you need to smoothen up :)

[quote name='aem']Uncharted Waters: New Horizons G $28.66[/QUOTE]

This is one of my favorite games. I sold the cartridge and grabbed it on Wii VC last year, but i'd recommend it to anyone that likes 16 bit RPGs or Pirates Gold! for genesis/PC.

[quote name='smallsharkbigbite']Yeah, and you need to be careful who the 3rd party seller is. Amazon.com gives you LN when it says LN. Usually you'll get good/possibly non-complete, when you use a 3rd party seller. I only purchase 3rd party if my OCD isn't acting up or it's too good of a deal.[/QUOTE]

I ordered "Like New" from Express Media a copy of Gears of War 2 for $4.00. It arrived with disc in great shape, manual and unused code. But no box art. I emailed amazon and they refunded me the money and told me to keep it.

[quote name='edson13']man you must be a smooth talker. Ive not once had the option of replacement been brought up to me. To a tee- I always get the "AWD is a subsidiary and therefore we can not guarantee quality or inventory"[/QUOTE]

I'm with you man....I never get the line of "let's fix it for you"....it's always, "we'll take it back, no problem, but we aint' fixing the problem."

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']I always have to push a bit after they attempt giving the runaround, but being patient and respectful has always gotten me through in the end.[/QUOTE]

How? When they sent me the wrong item all they would do is give me a refund. I even said I was disappointed in how Amazon sent me the wrong item and they said warehouse deals is a subsidiary and they can't do anything about it.

I've had great experience with AWH. When there is usually a problem, this fix it right away. Always be patient with them, tell them you understand and that you don't mind waiting when they tell you, please wait a moment while I check your order status. They always give me credit for some reason, usually $5 for something small. I remember once I bought Black Ops for me ex and it didn't arrive that day because of a blizzard, they credited me $10 for contacting them. I wasn't even pushing, I just asked what had happened.

[quote name='webkatt']tempted to bite but my cheapness wont allow me to pay 138

i have about an additional 50 dollars promo credit that doesnt apply to awd. if it did i'd be waiting for a wiiu to ship.

anyone now how to convert promo credit to giftcards?[/QUOTE]AFAIK, you can't. Sorry. :cry:

[quote name='SackAttack']Yeah, you can solo PSO.[/QUOTE]

Not the xbox version.

For most people they will be unable to play the xbox version of the game since it requires an original xbox account, etc, etc.

If you are buying the Gamecube or Dreamcasts version then yes you can play solo offline.

[quote name='GREATFAWKS']Popped on Jeanne D'arc. This thread is so dangerous. I'm new and already spending a bit of money. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]Welcome to CAG. :cool: Your initiation is now over.

Must have been 2 Jeanne because I picked one up too. I missed Zone of the Enders though and I'm still seriously considering that Futurama...

Edit- gone now it would seem, great snag whoever got it

[quote name='GREATFAWKS']Popped on Jeanne D'arc. This thread is so dangerous. I'm new and already spending a bit of money. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

3qb77r.jpg

[quote name='GREATFAWKS']Popped on Jeanne D'arc. This thread is so dangerous. I'm new and already spending a bit of money. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the club! I managed to be browsing AWD during a restock....before I knew it I had bought 7 DS games. I also have prime which is the worst. $1 for Power Drome Racing, $1.56 for Enter the Matrix? Sure why not...can't beat that. Since I started consistently browsing this thread I have bought way too many games!

I can finally post! Jumped on that Jak and Daxter HD Collection. Loved em when I was growing up and looking forward to playing them again remastered. Also, expecting a VG condition PS3 Super Slim Amazon Family Entertainment bundle. I've read some horror and success stories on here so...I guess we'll just have to hope for the best! I'll keep you all updated (I've got Prime so a return shouldn't be a problem, worst case scenario).

Also, spotted a Classic White PS3 Instant Game Collection Bundle (VG) (sorry, still can't post links yet). Description mentions some "minor" cosmetic damage to the console, so who knows if it's worth it. You can get one for $199.99 on Cowboom in arguably the same condition (or even better, I've seen some grade 6's); cheaper if you apply the Cowboom10 promo code.

Anyways, not meaning to make this a wall of text, just had to let out what've I've had to hold in the past few days. :D

So I might have finally gotten a really good deal on a 3DS XL. I saw a 138.90 (A) earlier tonight. All I need is for it to be up and working as I have a spare charger from my old 3DS and another SD card for it. Hopefully it won't be too beat up when it arrives.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I do not buy stuff that often from warehouse deals, but the two times I have and had an issue they have taken responsibility for it and fixed the issue.

1) Bought a 32GB Vita card, they sent me a 4GB one instead, they sold me a brand new 32GB card for the same price as the used one on warehouse deals.

2) Recently bought a 32GB MicroSD card, it did not work, was corrupted. Called up amazon. They sold me a similar one, same size and class speed but a different brand for the same price as the one I originally bought.

I do understand what you're saying, that generally speaking amazon considers them a 3rd party seller, but whenever they tell me that I point them to all the logos saying it is "Amazon Warehouse Deals" and is being represented as a part of amazon and not some random person/other company selling on their site.[/QUOTE]

it is unfair....If you bought an acceptable one and return it, they sell you the same price with the acceptable. It is crazy.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Interesting! How was everything else?[/QUOTE]

It came in pretty much brand new condition. Only thing was that Nintendoland didn't come with it, but no big deal for me.

[quote name='jza1218']Hmmmm. What's the deal with good condition?[/QUOTE]

I bought a red one a month or two ago same condition and price. Everything was included along with an extra set of screen protectors. The system was used but no scratches or anything. Only thing wrong was I think the stylus was not the original one because it didn't quite fit properly in it's slot.

On an unrelated note, I took the advice of a CAG in this thread and sent CS a very polite email about a shipment that arrived a day later than it should have, which prevented me from finishing construction of my brother's PC. Not really that big of deal, but I'd thought I see what they'd say.

They issued me a $20 promotional credit o_O

EDIT: That credit only applies to Amazon.com right? And not AWD?

[quote name='craigums']Last week I scored a Wii U copy of Monster Hunter 3 still sealed for $40[/QUOTE]

Was it Like New? You sure it wasn't sealed by Amazon with a sticker over the UPC code?

Careful with the LA Noire: The complete edition. It has been reported several times as being the regular edition so proceed with caution.

:360: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition (LN) $10.31
:360: LA Noire: The Complete Edition (G) $15.77

:ps3: Defiance - Collector's Edition (LN) $74.24
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition (VG) $52.25
:ps3: SoulCalibur V Collector's Edition (LN) $23.64
:ps3: Resistance 2 Collector's Edition (LN) $21.96
:ps3: Resistance 3 (LN) $9.26
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2: Game Of The Year Edition (VG) $24.50
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (GOTY) (LN) $13.19

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 (A) $19.71

:psp: Mimana: Iyar Chronicle (LN) $9.84

:gc: World Series of Poker (A) $4.64

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Who grabbed that Resistance 2 CE? Went so fast D:[/QUOTE]

one in stock from AWD (LN) at $44.54 might have price changed.

infamous 2 hero edition did that to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back