Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gumshoe']You're probably right. Though I hate to be "that guy." But two-day shipping should mean exactly that. And this hasn't been two-day shipping.

On a totally unrelated note: I saw you write something in another thread earlier about the SMT series.

I'm fixing to pre-order SMT IV from Amazon but I've never touched the series before.

Some of the games appear to be strategy RPGs, which I don't care for. SMT IV looks to be turn-based. Are there others in this category? Any you'd recommend (preferably for the DS)?

I've been eyeing SMT: DS: Soul Hackers but haven't found any gameplay videos showcasing battles. Is this turn-based?[/QUOTE]

Yup. First person turn based.

That's not the one. Two appeared after I got the purple one. Those could be anything.

Edit: I mean the Fire Emblem 3DS. The other post got in there right before mine.

I don't understand why people complain about usps. It is probsbly the best, fastest, and cheapest way to send a package.

I sent 3 pound package to a friend in canada using priority mail. I live in pittsburgh. I sent it to victoria B.C. It took them 3 days to deliever it and cost me like $4-$5. UPS wanted $90, Fed Ex wanted $75. Another time I bought a coin from reputable coin dealer, but hd to send it back to them because of a oversite. I sent it usps priority mail with delievery confirmation, and $550 insurance on the package. It took them 2 days to get it from pittsburgh to oklahoma city, for a grand total of $7.50

so realisticly It shouldn't cost them that much at all. As for people not getting their packages on time. I wonder if they are using media mail, or priority mail?

Priority is what should be used. Having that much time pass shows that it is not Priority. UPS stops activity on Saturday, but USPS continues to move on Saturday.

For large businesses, UPS and FedEx are the cheapest ways to send things. They have good contracts with those two. Amazon uses UPS.

USPS also uses FedEx airplanes to send Priority Mail, so yeah... Priority is not the cheapest way.

It probably got sent by First Class or Parcel. I'm thinking Parcel.

[quote name='Ray5555']I don't understand why people complain about usps. It is probsbly the best, fastest, and cheapest way to send a package.

I sent 3 pound package to a friend in canada using priority mail. I live in pittsburgh. I sent it to victoria B.C. It took them 3 days to deliever it and cost me like $4-$5. UPS wanted $90, Fed Ex wanted $75. Another time I bought a coin from reputable coin dealer, but hd to send it back to them because of a oversite. I sent it usps priority mail with delievery confirmation, and $550 insurance on the package. It took them 2 days to get it from pittsburgh to oklahoma city, for a grand total of $7.50

so realisticly It shouldn't cost them that much at all. As for people not getting their packages on time. I wonder if they are using media mail, or priority mail?[/QUOTE]

If I ever wanted to spend more out of pocket I'd go to UPS. I've always used USPS.

[quote name='TeamUnderdog']I'm determined not to miss the next Luigi's Mansion DM. It always seems to pop up early in the morning 10 minutes after I decide go to sleep.[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting so patiently. One day it will ours....for a fraction of what others paid...

Restock guys and gals.

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Lego City: Undercover (LN) $36.38

:wii: Pandora's Tower (VG) $27.71

:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (VG) $173.24
:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (VG) $207.87
:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (VG) $186.20
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (VG) $89.74
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (VG) $14.73
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $28.23

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Spring Value Bundle (VG) $207.21
:360: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Bundle (G) $257.39 (VG) $277.19
:360: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (VG) $27.21

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (VG) $153.84
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (VG) $155.57
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (VG) $126.93
:3ds: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (VG) $27.69
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (LN) $29.67
:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (LN) $25.62

:psp: 32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (LN) $65.59

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Saw the update, but nothing really grabbing my interest today.

Did see a Pandora's Tower for sub-$30 if anyone wa interested.[/QUOTE]

Hoping to see some Pandora Towers in LN condition for that price. I'm patient. :D

I hope I can hold off on Castlevania until it hits sub $20. I keep wanting to pull the trigger despite still needing to play/finish Fire Emblem, Super Mario Land 3D and Luigi's Mansion.

Anyone have experience with Very Good 3DS/XLs? Is it that much better to hold out for Like New, or is VG the norm for handhelds?

Some other finds:

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Scribblenauts Unlimited (LN) $29.22

:360: Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition (A) $44.74
:360: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Collector's Edition (A) $58.75 (Dinger)

:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (VG) $187.08
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Red) (VG) $30.78
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (VG) $31.07
:ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Collector's Edition (VG) $69.29
:ps3: God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition (A) $47.51
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2: Game Of The Year Edition (VG) $25.07
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (LN) $14.59

:ps2: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Special Edition (LN) $17.32

When does Amazon Warehouse usually restock? Do they have an usual time? I'm looking to get some 3DS and Wii games. I'm in EST btw.

[quote name='unknown0']When does Amazon Warehouse usually restock? Do they have an usual time? I'm looking to get some 3DS and Wii games. I'm in EST btw.[/QUOTE]
They don't have a set schedule. It is pretty random.

[quote name='easper']Anyone have experience with Very Good 3DS/XLs? Is it that much better to hold out for Like New, or is VG the norm for handhelds?[/QUOTE]
Like new and very good conditioned items are the way to go when it comes to consoles / handhelds, so you should be fine with a very good one.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Restock guys and gals.

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Lego City: Undercover (LN) $36.38

:wii: Pandora's Tower (VG) $27.71

:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (VG) $173.24
:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (VG) $207.87
:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (VG) $186.20
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (VG) $89.74
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (VG) $14.73
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $28.23

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Spring Value Bundle (VG) $207.21
:360: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Bundle (G) $257.39 (VG) $277.19
:360: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (VG) $27.21

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (VG) $153.84
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (VG) $155.57
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (VG) $126.93
:3ds: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (VG) $27.69
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (LN) $29.67
:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (LN) $25.62

:psp: 32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (LN) $65.59[/QUOTE]

Thank ya sir. Grabbed a 3DS XL. Picked one up at best buy yesterday for 193 after taxes but got this one for 147 next day with my reward points. Guess I'll return the XL tomorrow :D

I really hope Sony either let third parties make memory cards or they lower the price on them. I could REALLY use a larger card because of all these damn PS+ and PSP games I have downloaded lol

Whats up with DS Lite's VG for 85$ and a DSi XL VG for 115$. Seemed to be priced wrong. Guess I'll wait for them to correct the prices or they sell. I'd jump on either but they are priced lots more than usual and imoho, too much.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']I really hope Sony either let third parties make memory cards or they lower the price on them. I could REALLY use a larger card because of all these damn PS+ and PSP games I have downloaded lol[/QUOTE]

The absurd memory card price is one of the major reasons I keep passing on a Vita.

[quote name='LordVila']The absurd memory card price is one of the major reasons I keep passing on a Vita.[/QUOTE]

If that's all that is holding you back you should just bite. The Vita is a great system, in my opinion. Has the potential to do something great.

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']I won't be buying a Vita. ever. It borders close to extortion on the memory cards. Sorry Sony, you could have easily just used SD like everybody else.[/QUOTE]

Probably trying to prevent piracy which was ridiculously easy on the PSP because the memory was cheap, at least with the DS you needed a "device" (don't want to name it).

But yeah, if memory is your concern I'd still recommend getting a Vita. It's got great games and really needs more support if we're to see even more.

Damn got distracted and missed out on MH 3DS

I just bought the wii version at gs used yesterday and kinda fell in love. Think Ill return it and just get the 3DS version, and maybe a Circle pad pro for thee damn camera

[quote name='plus1zero']If that's all that is holding you back you should just bite. The Vita is a great system, in my opinion. Has the potential to do something great.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. Memory card prices is a pretty lame reason not to get one. I have an 8gb which is fine. I just buy all my games at retail.

[quote name='whoknows']Pretty much. Memory card prices is a pretty lame reason not to get one. I have an 8gb which is fine. I just by all my games at retail.[/QUOTE]

Huh. That sounds nice. I thought all games needed memory. If this is the case I might grab one cheap this summer and some cheaper AWH games.

[quote name='plus1zero']If that's all that is holding you back you should just bite. The Vita is a great system, in my opinion. Has the potential to do something great.[/QUOTE]

It's not the only reason. Lack of games I'm interested in even though Soul Sacrifice has peaked my interest, my past personal experience with the PSP and PSPGo, cost of memory card and the fact that the older I get the less time I spend playing handhelds. But the Vita is subject to the same rule I have for every system, if a new Suikoden or Breath of Fire is released for it I will buy it regardless of anything else.

I love my Vita, not so much for the games but mostly for Netflix. Paired with the cradle it's perfect to be able to watch movies and not wake a newborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back