Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='URMonkeyTron']I love my Vita, not so much for the games but mostly for Netflix. Paired with the cradle it's perfect to be able to watch movies and not wake a newborn.[/QUOTE]

That's where an oversized phone (Galaxy Note) comes in handy! Netflix, library of android games/apps and a texting machine.

I do, however, look like a complete fool when I put it up to my ear and call someone. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Brash_Attack']What do you mean by "Dinger"?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Typically damaged packaging; contents inside are new.[/QUOTE]
^ This!

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
ZombiU (LN) $27.08
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $24.38

:360: Defiance (LN) $37.12
:360: BioShock Infinite (LN) $35.97
:360: Left 4 Dead 2 (LN) $19.00

:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $29.69
:ps3: MLB 13 The Show (LN) $37.12
:ps3: inFAMOUS Collection (LN) $18.82
:ps3: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Resistance 3 (LN) $9.26
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $15.18
:ps3: Max Payne 3 (LN) $14.84

:gc: Super Mario Sunshine (LN) $18.99

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Huh. That sounds nice. I thought all games needed memory. If this is the case I might grab one cheap this summer and some cheaper AWH games.[/QUOTE]

A lot of games do require there to be a memory card, but that's just for saving which hardly uses any space.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Has anyone seen Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3) or DW7 XL on AWD? Been looking for it cheap for a while.[/QUOTE]I've seen both before, I think each at sub-$20, with the original DW7 being slightly cheaper (maybe closer to $15?). Don't quote me on that price, though.

[quote name='CallOfGoaty']Tempted to buy Infamous collection. Really wort that 18 bucks or are there times that they are lower?[/QUOTE]
IF you haven't played any of the games, it's worth it. I played infamous 1 and bought it full price, worth every penny. I traded a psp 1000 for infamous 2 hero edition, also worth it for the game alone. I have yet to play Festival of Blood, but that I believe is a download code (Although I'm not sure) and might be used.

Got two copies, now I'm chatting with help so I can group my orders so I can get discounted. :)
Btw, receiving Luigi's Mansion and Dishonored today.

Picked up that Etrian Odyssey, want to collect the set and IV hasn't been below $30 yet AFAIK.

Question, who's come up with the best method for getting these annoying as fuck stickers off of your game cases?

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Question, who's come up with the best method for getting these annoying as fuck stickers off of your game cases?[/QUOTE]

Peel them off slowly. 90% of the time they come off no problem. The other 10% of the time, I use some Goo Gone and it's cleaned up right quick like.

Does Goo Gone scratch the plastic covers at all?

I tried to use something similar (goof off or something), and it was pretty brutal to the case.

[quote name='Pheria']Does Goo Gone scratch the plastic covers at all?

I tried to use something similar (goof off or something), and it was pretty brutal to the case.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't. A soft cloth and a little goo gone should be all you need!

[quote name='Jrittmayer']And this stuff really works?

The CAG in me doesn't want to pay $7 for cleaner, the OCD in me wants these damn stickers off. WHAT TO DO.[/QUOTE]

It works great. I've used it on hundreds of games and still have my original 8 oz bottle. It does leave a citrus smell for a day or so, but it goes away after that.

The trouble with Goo Gone is that it's citrus oil, so once you've used it to clean up something sticky, you then have to clean off something oily (the Goo Gone itself).

There's a video on YouTube that helped me get the stickers off, and it worked really great unless the sticker has been on there for years.

What you do is peel the sticker off, then rub the sticker with a damp rag until you have a very thin layer on the sticker left (which takes like 10 seconds). Once you're done with that, get a piece of scotch tape, stick it to the sticker residue, then pull off really quickly. Repeat this a few times and it comes off very easily.

[quote name='Vap']There's a video on YouTube that helped me get the stickers off, and it worked really great unless the sticker has been on there for years.

What you do is peel the sticker off, then rub the sticker with a damp rag until you have a very thin layer on the sticker left (which takes like 10 seconds). Once you're done with that, get a piece of scotch tape, stick it to the sticker residue, then pull off really quickly. Repeat this a few times and it comes off very easily.[/QUOTE]

This is what I've generally done. It works well. I just peel the stick off, and then push the sticker bad against the residue to pull it off. Or tape if the sticker doesn't have much stickiness left after the peel. It does only work with newer stickers. Yellow gamestop ones from 1993 will not cooperate.

[quote name='animemaniac14']^ FYI goo gone is $1 at the dollar tree (if you have one of those near you)[/QUOTE]

target also has them for a dollar

[quote name='animemaniac14']^ FYI goo gone is $1 at the dollar tree (if you have one of those near you)[/QUOTE]

Nice. Thanks. I'll look for it next time I'm there if I can remember.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Nice. Thanks. I'll look for it next time I'm there if I can remember.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Thanks guys!

*Best thread on CAG*

[quote name='JiveT']is Resistance Burning Skies complete crap or just...lol I need to stop[/QUOTE]
I enjoyed the single player for the 12 dollars I spent, haven't played the multi because of the online pass.

Edit: for the life of me I can't understand why it was so badly received. I think it was a case of "it's not the vita's killer game, so thus it sucks." that tends to happen on the system.

I love Goo Gone^ I bought a big bottle for like 5 bucks and have used it on probably 100 cases/stickers and it doesn't even look like I've used any of it. I'll probably never run out

I use scotch tape myself. The adhesive always comes off using the sticky side of scotch tape. Just press and pull a couple of time it comes off clean and without chemicals.

God that sounds like a cheesy infomercial byline. :p

[quote name='Vegan']The trouble with Goo Gone is that it's citrus oil, so once you've used it to clean up something sticky, you then have to clean off something oily (the Goo Gone itself).[/QUOTE]
In addition to this, make sure you take the cover art out. If you get the oil on the cover art, it will look like you ate pizza off of it. I use a lysol disinfecting wipe to get rid of the greasy feel of that solution after it takes the sticker residue off.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Picked up that Etrian Odyssey, want to collect the set and IV hasn't been below $30 yet AFAIK.

Question, who's come up with the best method for getting these annoying as fuck stickers off of your game cases?[/QUOTE]

wonders if your going to get the music cd with them...

local game stop trashes all CDS when they put the game to used same with soul hacker

[quote name='slidecage']local game stop trashes all CDS when they put the game to used same with soul hacker[/QUOTE]

I'll never buy anything from them again for that reason alone.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']I enjoyed the single player for the 12 dollars I spent, haven't played the multi because of the online pass.

Edit: for the life of me I can't understand why it was so badly received. I think it was a case of "it's not the vita's killer game, so thus it sucks." that tends to happen on the system.[/QUOTE]

It looks great, controls okay, but the gameplay got too repetitive for me to finish. I got about halfway through and then traded it in. Ill finish it if its free for ps+ or cheap sometime.

It's probable that Etrian Odyssey does not have the disc. It most likely happened if there's a barcode on the case inside the package.

Heck, they do it with HeartGold when it has "Not for Resale" where the barcode would be on a regular game.

They can't do it with the Skyward Sword because it has a special label and a special case.

I got a few of them so far that include everything.

[quote name='JiveT']is Resistance Burning Skies complete crap or just...lol I need to stop[/QUOTE]

I played through it, I enjoyed it for what it was...a quick first person shooter. The story actually kept me moving along. It's not amazing but you could do worse.

[quote name='Buzzman']AFter 3 weeks of checking everyday, I finally got the God of War Origins Collection for 12 bucks. Still 1 more left here[/QUOTE]

I got the GoW: Complete Saga for $15 bucks in BF, Why you didn't jumped in that one instead?

[quote name='armandio82']I got the GoW: Complete Saga for $15 bucks in BF, Why you didn't jumped in that one instead?[/QUOTE]

It's a good thing that those black friday deals are going here in may.

[quote name='armandio82']I got the GoW: Complete Saga for $15 bucks in BF, Why you didn't jumped in that one instead?[/QUOTE]

I jumped on that deal back in Novermber only to realize that I can't stand all the QTEs in God of War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back