Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']Tales was gone before you posted, and darn you whoever snagged it right out of my cart. XD[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better it was me that snagged Tales :D

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']Tales was gone before you posted, and darn you whoever snagged it right out of my cart. XD[/QUOTE]

It's still there. Hurry!

[quote name='Hemi']... $100+ for the metroid prime trilogy?[/QUOTE]
You think that is bad, look at this:

:wii: XenoBlade Chronicles (LN) $180.00

Some more finds:

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Lego City: Undercover (LN) $36.38

:wii: Super Mario Galaxy (LN) $9.19
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (LN) $18.30
:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns (G) $18.99

:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (VG) $173.24
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection Limited Edition (A) $33.23
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution (Professional Edition) (G) $25.73
:ps3: Rayman Origins - with artbook (G) $10.30
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia (Premium Edition) (G) $39.04
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops LTO (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (G) $11.58
:ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (G) $19.30
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (LN) $11.04

:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller with Transforming D-Pad and Play and Charge Kit - Black (LN) $39.72
:360: Halo 3 Limited Edition (G) $9.95
:360: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (LN) $22.27
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (A) $23.75
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $16.31
:360: Kinect Star Wars (LN) $13.11
:360: Portal 2 (LN) $15.08
:360: Halo 3 (A) $3.60
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $12.46
:360: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition (G) $19.30

:xbox: Fable: The Lost Chapters (A) $5.93
:xbox: Halo 2 (Limited Collector's Edition) (G) $4.12
:xbox: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Game of the Year Edition) (G) $37.52 (Gone up in price)

:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (A) $22.40
:3ds: Resident Evil: Revelations (LN) $14.55
:3ds: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (G) $11.03
:3ds: Rabbids Travel in Time (LN from apex_media) $14.24 (LN) $17.14
:3ds: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (LN) $29.69

:ds: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (LN) $9.25
:ds: Disney Princess: Magical Jewels (LN) $11.10
:ds: Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends (A) $3.48

GBC - Pokemon Gold (A) $23.69

:psp: Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition (LN) $37.07

Thanks for posting these Dealseeker, waiting for something else to pop up to push me into free shipping.

Are these usually added all at once or is there a good chance of something popping back up?

[quote name='unknown0']If it makes you feel any better it was me that snagged Tales :D[/QUOTE]
Dinklebeeeeeeeerg....

Lol, Platinum still shows as in stock but it's gone. :( So are HG and SS. Damn, had finally decided to cave on Platinum.

And yeah, Tales is gone now. Mirror of Fate is still there, but I can't find my damn $20 off code. :(

Question: For those of you who have played Mirror of Fate, how many previous Castlevania games do you have to play to understand the entirety of the story? I've played Lords of Shadow on 360 with both DLCs, is that enough? Or are we talking like previous DS games too?

Edit: Wow, even more goodies. Tempted to double-dip on Revelations even though I know I'm getting the 360 version at some point and don't have a Circle Pad Pro XL yet. Lollipop Chainsaw is also tempting though I'm hoping Gamefly will end up selling it for $10 at some point.

Shocked to see a Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward available. Just glad I got it on the $30 Gold Box deal the other day. I highly recommend it, and considering it's out of stock at retail big-time, I'd say this is a really good price for it.

Anyone know which version (360/PS3) of Dragon's Dogma and Lollipop Chainsaw are the best? I know in the past sometimes the framerate would be worse than the other.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Lol, Platinum still shows as in stock but it's gone. :( So are HG and SS. Damn, had finally decided to cave on Platinum.

And yeah, Tales is gone now. Mirror of Fate is still there, but I can't find my damn $20 off code. :(

Question: For those of you who have played Mirror of Fate, how many previous Castlevania games do you have to play to understand the entirety of the story? I've played Lords of Shadow on 360 with both DLCs, is that enough? Or are we talking like previous DS games too?[/QUOTE]

This is a continuation of the Lords of Shadow plot, which is set in a different universe than older games. So you're good.

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']Thanks for posting these Dealseeker, waiting for something else to pop up to push me into free shipping.

Are these usually added all at once or is there a good chance of something popping back up?

Dinklebeeeeeeeerg....[/QUOTE]
Some items do trickle in after a flood of them appear all of a sudden beforehand.

Also, updated above post with more finds.

Took a chance on a (G) copy of Soul Hackers for $25.71. Giving the posts about it here recently, I was surprised to see it sitting there so long after the update.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']You think that is bad, look at this:

[/QUOTE]

I sent my copy in during the $20 bonus trade-in at $76 + $20 thinking I could avoid the eBay hassle. It was rejected: Incorrect Platform. Not even sure how that's possible.

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']This is a continuation of the Lords of Shadow plot, which is set in a different universe than older games. So you're good.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I always felt like the story got too convoluted eventually, but I'm glad they did an alternate universe as opposed to a reboot.

Still looking for that promo code. :/

[quote name='Optical']Anyone know which version (360/PS3) of Dragon's Dogma and Lollipop Chainsaw are the best? I know in the past sometimes the framerate would be worse than the other.[/QUOTE]

The PS3 version of Dogma is supposed to have fewer issues. I know there was a reason I bought Lollipop Chainsaw on the 360,but have no idea why anymore.

[quote name='fortunado']Man, that's a good price for Ni No Kuni ... tempting. Does the game come with any DLC I'd be missing out on buying it used?[/QUOTE]
No DLC, and the one add on that is out (Draggle Familiar Ticket) is available for free on PSN.

Was going to buy revelations and skyrim, but there is no way in hell I'm going to play those games right away. I'm starting my first play through of Bioshock. Then I still have 10+ games I have yet to start. I'm done with warehouse for a month...

Decided to grab that LN The Last Story so my wallet is crying right now. The Good copy is still up for $19 if anyone wants it.

[quote name='Rosterking']Was going to buy revelations and skyrim, but there is no way in hell I'm going to play those games right away. I'm starting my first play through of Bioshock. Then I still have 10+ games I have yet to start. I'm done with warehouse for a month...[/QUOTE]
See you in another hour, or are you going to "look away". ;)

[quote name='johnston306']is Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen new at $33.97 really worth the $20 over a LN vanilla Dragon's Dogma?[/QUOTE]

No. But just give Dark Arisen a chance to get cheaper. It's definitely worth the upgrade as opposed to the vanilla, once the price difference is closer to $10- $15.

If you really want to play now though, rent the original, as the save exports to Dark Arisen with absolutely no problems & you get a bunch of in-game apology bonuses in Dark Arisen.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']
Edit: 999 was available? Damnit, must have missed it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='maxiell']Saw a couple PS1 Final Fantasys for less than $2 but they went quick. Guess I gotta search FF next time.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, I saw these mere seconds after the restock happened and they were gone by the time I clicked.

NINJAS :oldman:

[quote name='Optical']Anyone know which version (360/PS3) of Dragon's Dogma and Lollipop Chainsaw are the best? I know in the past sometimes the framerate would be worse than the other.[/QUOTE]

I've heard the PS3 version of Dragon's Dogma is definitely better.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']No. But just give Dark Arisen a chance to get cheaper. It's definitely worth the upgrade as opposed to the vanilla, once the price difference is closer to $10- $15.

If you really want to play now though, rent the original, as the save exports to Dark Arisen with absolutely no problems & you get a bunch of in-game apology bonuses in Dark Arisen.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, okay thanks. guess I will continue to wait to play this game. Guess, I'll open one of the two games in my "backlog" Fallout 3 (other is Fallout New Vegas, goth both of AWD $8 total), as it should give me plenty to do, assuming I like it.

[quote name='johnston306']Hmm, okay thanks. guess I will continue to wait to play this game. Guess, I'll open one of the two games in my "backlog" Fallout 3 (other is Fallout New Vegas, goth both of AWD $8 total), as it should give me plenty to do, assuming I like it.[/QUOTE]

Np. You'll have plenty to do in the Fallouts, lol.

And by "in game apology bonuses", I mean the free stuff you get for having an original Dragon's Dogma save when you play Dark Arisen. It's more or less an apology for supposedly making you have to buy ANOTHER full game just for the upgrade (there's no DLC option a la Dark Souls).

I'll probably rent the original from GameFly once I buy Dark Arisen.

[quote name='AkariK']Missed Portal 2 for PS3, tempted at the Neptunia Premium... Good is better than Acceptable, right?[/QUOTE]

Yep, it should mean that it comes complete just probably with stickers, dings, and/or some other stuff.

[quote name='AkariK']Missed Portal 2 for PS3, tempted at the Neptunia Premium... Good is better than Acceptable, right?[/QUOTE]

Lol yes

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']You think that is bad, look at this:

[/QUOTE]

Heh, you think THAT is bad, how about an Acceptable copy of Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2 PLUS for $306!

Makes me so happy to have picked up my copy brand new and sealed for $5 back at Circuit City I think it was (also got various complete like new or sealed copies through the years via craigslist, yard sales, Gamestop sales etc. probably averaged around $5-$10 at most for those), even though this price is insanely overinflated. Also glad I bothered to get some Metroid Prime Trilogies when Best Buy put them on clearance for $20.

Lots of consoles up right now, unfortunately they are all overpriced. $55 Wii system isn't too terrible though. Lots of games I'd love to get, but not at the current prices.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Some cheap finds:

:360: Gears of War 2 (A) $3.19

:ps2: Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater (G) $3.59
:ps2: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (A) $3.97
:ps2: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (G) $3.88
:ps2: Hot Shots Golf Fore (A) $4.18

:wii: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (LN) $3.49
:wii: SSX Blur (A) $3.78
:wii: MLB Superstars (VG from arrow-media) $3.98 (LN) $4.05

:gc: Monsters Inc. Scream Arena (G) $4.79

:ds: Hannah Montana DS (G) $3.67
:ds: Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day! (A) $3.99
:ds: Platinum Sudoku (Kakuro Included) (A) $4.26
:ds: Deal Or No Deal (A) $4.28
:ds: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (LN) $4.75
:ds: USA Today Crosswords (LN) $5.00[/QUOTE]

Snagged snake eater

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']Arkham City GOTY popped up for the exact amount I needed for Free Shipping... I took it as a sign. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh...so your the one who took it while I was checking out.

:(

[quote name='lt_homer']What a bummer, I traded in a game during that extra $20 promo Amazon had last month, and the promo codes dont work on AWD.

Booo[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure it says it has to be a new game sold by amazon.

[quote name='lt_homer']What a bummer, I traded in a game during that extra $20 promo Amazon had last month, and the promo codes dont work on AWD.

Booo[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thefurrypanda']Im pretty sure it says it has to be a new game sold by amazon.[/QUOTE]

In Amazon's eyes, Warehouse Deals is a marketplace seller. Sometimes doing large returns can even be an up hill battle, they won't make you do an A-to-Z claim, but it can get messy. In any event, none of the promotions roll over 95% of the time.. Promo-codes, employee discount, nothing. ;(

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']:360: Mass Effect 3 9.70[/QUOTE]

I have bought that game 4 times now with the intention of playing it and realizing I won't. I might try for 5 since its so cheap :|

..nah. It only averages 15 or so now

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']:360: Mass Effect 3 9.70[/QUOTE]

Seemed like a solid enough price, thanks. The wife is out of town this weekend, so with Prime, I'll get it by Saturday. It's a good time to binge on it and finally finish up the trilogy. :bouncy:

Does the Mass Effect Trilogy have everything on the discs? I googled it and it said yes, but is there an online pass needed for ME3 or anything? Or is that too on disc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back