Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thefurrypanda']my girlfriend will catch me doing this. I'll sit staring at my wall of games for a few minutes, then sigh, go back to my ps3/xbox and just play whatever was already in it...I'm so indecisive.[/QUOTE]
lol, glad to know I'm not the only person that does this.

[quote name='Brother Daz']lol, glad to know I'm not the only person that does this.[/QUOTE]

I feel like you don't fear your backlog if you don't do this. Half the time I end up playing whatever new game I just got in rather than something I have had for 2 plus years haha. I hate/love my backlog.

Oh my god guys I am so with you. I have LITERALLY over half my video game collection which is around 1,300 or so games at this point that I haven't even played and whenever I get bored and want to play something it turns into half an hour of me debating what I want to play and by that point i'm already back on the internet or I pop in a gme I've already beaten at least 5 or more times......anyone else do that? lol

[quote name='MulderYuffie']Oh my god guys I am so with you. I have LITERALLY over half my video game collection which is around 1,300 or so games at this point that I haven't even played and whenever I get bored and want to play something it turns into half an hour of me debating what I want to play and by that point i'm already back on the internet or I pop in a gme I've already beaten at least 5 or more times......anyone else do that? lol[/QUOTE]

fucking always. I can't tell you how many times I've played through fallout/oblivion/skyrim because I'm like oh that looked good or oh that one then I just get annoyed

[quote name='MulderYuffie']Oh my god guys I am so with you. I have LITERALLY over half my video game collection which is around 1,300 or so games at this point that I haven't even played and whenever I get bored and want to play something it turns into half an hour of me debating what I want to play and by that point i'm already back on the internet or I pop in a gme I've already beaten at least 5 or more times......anyone else do that? lol[/QUOTE]

I agree with this cause the other day I needed to start a new PS3 game. Sitting in the backlog was Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Revelations & III and popped in Brotherhood. Well now I'm hooked on the Vita playing Soul Sacrifice. I also always have games I'm playing co-op with CAGs so backlog is slowly being completed.

I'm with you, guys--I'll stare at the 100+ games I have in my backlog (that's an estimate; it could be much more for all I know :razz:) for a few minutes, unsure what to start, then more than likely play something I started months ago.

Case in point: What did I do after beating Bioshock Infinite for the first time?

1. Finally continue my playthrough of Bioshock 2?
2. Finish the post-game content in FFXIII I started working on last year?
3. Start/continue something else (e.g., Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, ...)?

Answer: None of the above--I immediately started another Infinite playthrough on 1999 Mode. #-o

[quote name='Vigilante']I'm with you, guys--I'll stare at the 100+ games I have in my backlog (that's an estimate; it could be much more for all I know :razz:) for a few minutes, unsure what to start, then more than likely play something I started months ago.

Case in point: What did I do after beating Bioshock Infinite for the first time?

1. Finally continue my playthrough of Bioshock 2?
2. Finish the post-game content in FFXIII I started working on last year?
3. Start/continue something else (e.g., Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, ...)?

Answer: None of the above--I immediately started another Infinite playthrough on 1999 Mode. #-o[/QUOTE]

Its all part of being a CAG and having a backlog. We won't judge you Vigilante. I always tell myself I'll play this next and it usually always changes.

[quote name='Vigilante']:ps3: Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...442&seller=&shipPromoFilter=1&sort=sip&sr=1-1

Also for :360: ($12.86 Good): http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...442&seller=&shipPromoFilter=1&sort=sip&sr=1-1

Considering you can buy each of those in new condition for a couple bucks more with Prime shipping, these deals are somewhat lacking.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, there was a :360: for 10 and change yesterday, but I was too slow on it. They seemed to have really jacked up the prices on some things the past few days. Hopefully waiting a little bit it would go right down.

Also I just bought a Halo 4 LE like new for 33 and change, we'll see what it actually comes with.

[quote name='TheMaximumC']
Also I just bought a Halo 4 LE like new for 33 and change, we'll see what it actually comes with.[/QUOTE]Hopefully it's like mine and comes with minimal damage and 99% of everything included (I didn't have the 2-day Free XBL Gold slip in the steelbook).

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']
:ps3: Wonderbook: Book of Spells (LN) $5.93[/QUOTE]

Apparently, this was my price point (ordered shortly after DS2U's post, didn't have time to comment then). I know it was just a couple dollars more new a few days ago, but I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger then.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Warning: Does not come with figurine.

It's a regular game with a damaged foil cover.

The figurine apparently is not packaged with the game, so they just send out the game.[/QUOTE]

That was like the only preorder that I know of that Target fulfilled haha. (I know that because I worked there at time of release.)

I don't know if any one else on this forum went for the other copies of the Metroid prime trilogy but mine came in defective. Everything looked alright but it would not play on my Wii or Wii U. Ive read that it could be a problem with dual layered DVDs but Smash bros brawl works on both. Only unusual things that I noticed were that the disc had little circles going around the inner part of the disc that could only be seen in direct light at an angle and the inside of the steelbook says steelbook.com inside (I don't know if that's unusual).

Just a warning before anyone pulls the trigger on one.

[quote name='Trez123']I don't know if any one else on this forum went for the other copies of the Metroid prime trilogy but mine came in defective. Everything looked alright but it would not play on my Wii or Wii U. Ive read that it could be a problem with dual layered DVDs but Smash bros brawl works on both. Only unusual things that I noticed were that the disc had little circles going around the inner part of the disc that could only be seen in direct light at an angle and the inside of the steelbook says steelbook.com inside (I don't know if that's unusual).

Just a warning before anyone pulls the trigger on one.[/QUOTE]

You are aware Amazon offers refunds on defective merchandise? No reason for anyone to be weary of pulling the trigger on a rare game when they can just return it if it doesn't work.

[quote name='Trez123']I don't know if any one else on this forum went for the other copies of the Metroid prime trilogy but mine came in defective. Everything looked alright but it would not play on my Wii or Wii U. Ive read that it could be a problem with dual layered DVDs but Smash bros brawl works on both. Only unusual things that I noticed were that the disc had little circles going around the inner part of the disc that could only be seen in direct light at an angle and the inside of the steelbook says steelbook.com inside (I don't know if that's unusual).

Just a warning before anyone pulls the trigger on one.[/QUOTE]

bought mine like last year never tried it but after your post i decided to put it in and luckily it works lol

[quote name='gothamcentral79']You are aware Amazon offers refunds on defective merchandise? No reason for anyone to be weary of pulling the trigger on a rare game when they can just return it if it doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

I know I'm weary from returning games and waiting for my refunds.

I'm also wary about ordering rare games.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']You are aware Amazon offers refunds on defective merchandise? No reason for anyone to be weary of pulling the trigger on a rare game when they can just return it if it doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

I'm aware, but Amazon has a history of throwing defective returns back up on warehouse deals. I know in the past that a number of members have bought the same defective merchandise as others. I just thought it would be nice for members to have a heads up.

This is the first bad experience that I've had with them, I'm going to keep using them, but next time I see the Prime trilogy listed I'm going to pass.

[quote name='Trez123']Only unusual things that I noticed were that the disc had little circles going around the inner part of the disc that could only be seen in direct light at an angle...[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that most of my games from the warehouse that aren't current gen have buff marks on them like this.

[quote name='Shimisi']Prices are finally changing... but by less than 10 cents on every item.[/QUOTE]

n-neeed...better......d-dealsssss..........

I wonder how are some of us going to react the moment we realize that the hours of gameplay in our backlog are more than those we probably have left in this planet... AWD is NOT helping :p

My Etrian Odyssey IV (LN) showed up and it has a Nintendo DS (Not 3DS) safety guide in it and no manual...

Did this game not come with a manual or do I need to send Amazon a friendly email?

[quote name='GREATFAWKS']n-neeed...better......d-dealsssss..........[/QUOTE]

Calm down Karima.

[quote name='Sleipnir']I wonder how are some of us going to react the moment we realize that the hours of gameplay in our backlog are more than those we probably have left in this planet... AWD is NOT helping :p[/QUOTE]

I thought creating the backlog was the game. I didn't think anyone here actually planned on playing them all.

[quote name='lnknprk']Calm down Karima.

I thought creating the backlog was the game. I didn't think anyone here actually planned on playing them all.[/QUOTE]

But I DO want to play all the games in my backlog someday :(
How am I supposed to choose who gets forsaken among my babies??? :p

As a public service, for those losing sleep over the size and scope of their backlogs, feeling guilt over neglecting their games or risking a dangerous topple as the stacks grow ever skyward --

I'll gladly give neglected backlog-babies a home *waggles eyebrows in the most charming way possible*
PM for mailing address. :bouncy:

[quote name='Jrittmayer']My Etrian Odyssey IV (LN) showed up and it has a Nintendo DS (Not 3DS) safety guide in it and no manual...

Did this game not come with a manual or do I need to send Amazon a friendly email?[/QUOTE]

nope that is all that came in it.. got mine sealed... did you get the outer box and cd>>

[quote name='lnknprk']I thought creating the backlog was the game. I didn't think anyone here actually planned on playing them all.[/QUOTE]

This legit made me laugh. I feel so at home here. *sniffle*

[quote name='Tourista']As a public service, for those losing sleep over the size and scope of their backlogs, feeling guilt over neglecting their games or risking a dangerous topple as the stacks grow ever skyward --

I'll gladly give neglected backlog-babies a home *waggles eyebrows in the most charming way possible*
PM for mailing address. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You forgot to wink and put a finger to your lips and whisper a hushed shhhhh...oh and throw a handful of fairy dust/glitter in the air.

[quote name='slidecage']nope that is all that came in it.. got mine sealed... did you get the outer box and cd>>[/QUOTE]

No I didn't...

Kinda disappointed :(

Got my Like New Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 today. It was cheaper than the other Like New offers by ~3 dollars. It took a while before it actually shipped, so I knew there was something sketchy about it. Turns out the Front cover had a rip in the right corner, about a 1x1 square ripped right out of it (where the BAR code for the back) and covered with a white sticker. Thankfully, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 has a double cover, with a different (and better IMO artwork) that's usually on the back. I switched it around, and the front looks even better. The back cover having a rip is fine by me.

So be wary if you don't get a "shipped" status after 4-5 days, it could mean you're getting a crappier copy.

[quote name='lnknprk']
I thought creating the backlog was the game. I didn't think anyone here actually planned on playing them all.[/QUOTE]
With a wife, child, job and other hobbies, my backlog is permanent. NEVER will play all the games I have, but I do enjoy collecting them as much as playing them. (especially with the deals this site helps with)

[quote name='Jrittmayer']No I didn't...

Kinda disappointed :([/QUOTE]

that is why im thinking of cancelling my soul hackers i picked up that still has not shipped

[quote name='slidecage']that is why im thinking of cancelling my soul hackers i picked up that still has not shipped[/QUOTE]

I kind of want to return it now, though, seeing as it didn't have a manual to begin with it wasn't missing anything so I don't have a reason to return it :whistle2:|

I received my Acceptable Injustice that I paid $59.xx for. I honestly didn't see anything wrong with it. Game hadn't even been opened. No dents or dings. Very happy with the purchase needless to say.

[quote name='karkyco']You forgot to wink and put a finger to your lips and whisper a hushed shhhhh...oh and throw a handful of fairy dust/glitter in the air.[/QUOTE]

Thank you :cool:

I laugh every single time that thread gets referenced.

Got in two Very Good systems today. I'm really! going to stop spending money now, but I had to give it another shot.

Anyways. One system came with a box beat to shit without manuals, the other not. External wear on the systems is non-existent on one and slight on the other. Screens are near perfect. One has a pretty deep scratch on the main screen which is a bit disheartening. I'm relatively happy except for the stylus on one. If I were to take a DS stylus then chew on it for several hours.....then stick it up my nose several time, then melt it down with a lighter for a minute, that is the what it is like. No joke. The other stylus is pristine. I will have to buy another stylus for the DSi XL. I don't like the pen like stylus. I don't know if that's like new. Eh. That's definitely an acceptable stylus.

I drastically over paid for the systems this week due to the price hike. Its like gambling. Addictive. The meta game is very fun.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']you guys are just cheap ass collectors[/QUOTE]

You're calling us CACs now?

[quote name='coopscohen']I received my Acceptable Injustice that I paid $59.xx for. I honestly didn't see anything wrong with it. Game hadn't even been opened. No dents or dings. Very happy with the purchase needless to say.[/QUOTE]

I was looking for an Acceptable Injustice. I only found VG ones for like $69.xx.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']I was looking for an Acceptable Injustice. I only found VG ones for like $69.xx.[/QUOTE]

There are 2 VG :360: for $62.39.

Got my acceptable copy of mlb10 the show that I paid $1.76 for.

It came in a nice case and had the info stuff that was inserted in the case but didnt have the cover art lol

Ordered a Like new for 2.29, so When it gets here Ill keep the case and trade the game to gamestop

[quote name='coopscohen']There are 2 VG :360: for $62.39.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I hope that Amazon processes my trades soon because I don't want to pay from my pocket money.

How much is GS giving for MLB 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back