Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='animemaniac14']just going to chime in here and say it annoys me to no end when buyers leave a neg because a game had a fingerprint or 2 on the disc...i mean seriously? 1/5? I sell on amazon and can't stand it when i get unreasonable buyers like that. You got your game, im sure it was still functional, im sure it got to you pretty fast (esp if you had prime) and it doesn't sound like it was packed poorly or anything like that...so why would you leave anyone a 1/5?

end of rant (i lied)

amazon is a hardass when it comes to keeping above a certain score...and a neg is something that goes against your record...Just please leave negs until there's no other option left.[/QUOTE]

As a seller on eBay, THIS.

Some buyers will leave negative feedback for the most absurd things.

Some examples...
- USPS delayed a package by a day. Buyer acknowledged this. Still left negative feedback.
- Someone received a partial refund due to only returning the console I sold them. Failed to ship back the controller, cables and bundled games. Still, received negative feedback (figure this an attempt to scam me, which is a different issue altogether).
- Buyer received game in mint condition, left negative feedback because it had a few fingerprint smudges on the OUTER CASE.

I swear... you can't please some people. Their expectations are WAY too high. It's as if common decency and logic elude them.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']
I swear... you can't please some people. Their expectations are WAY too high. It's as if common decency and logic elude them.[/QUOTE]

Too true with anything in life.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Could have happened in shipping, though it still sucks for you. Hope they don't give you any hassle returning it.[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's true. I was thinking it might have happened during shipping too. Especially with how bad UPS treats their packages sometimes. I don't know though, the screen damage seems pretty severe. That's what sucks, you don't know if it's UPS's or Amazon's fault in a case like this. When I emailed Amazon about it I wasn't hostile or anything. I just calmly explained how it arrived, included a few pics, and asked if I could possibly exchange it for another one.

Amazon has been really good to me in the past so I didn't really want to be a dick about it. Just want to either exchange it or return it for a refund.

[quote name='crr_1119']I wouldn't mind fingerprints and dust compared to what I got from Amazon Warehouse today: http://oi41.tinypic.com/2d9h74.jpg

I've ordered a lot of games and consoles from the warehouse and never really had a problem before. So I figured I'd take a chance on one of those $285 46 inch Haier HDTVs since it seemed like a pretty good deal and had decent reviews for what it is. It was listed in like new condition with only minor damage to the packaging and cosmetic wear and tear to the TV stand. Nothing at all about the screen being damaged, or in this case just totally fucked. :p[/QUOTE]

Wow. Looks like it was broken from the top then the lower left (picture reference point).

That's not cool.

Amazon is always pretty amazing with purchased items. You shouldn't have any problem returning it.

On the rare occasions when I've received the wrong item or it was in bad condition.

When it was the wrong item, they've just let me keep it and refunded the whole amount. When the item didn't come as described they refunded me so much because I just choose to keep it.

I don't feel like fingerprints warrants a 1 though, I'm sorry.

[quote name='YBX87']the additions, with "When i opened it, all 3 discs had fingerprints all over, along with dust. As well as white crust looking , with sticky glue like substance"[/QUOTE]

You're being unreasonable. It would've taken you literally two seconds to wipe the fingerprints and residue away. Here is a legit complaint: I bought a Street Fighter controller, it looked like new just as described, but one of the buttons doesn't work! Would you rather have gotten discs that look like they came straight from the factory but not work in your system?

[quote name='YBX87']learn to read, i already posted the reason being more than just fingerprints. I am not going to get into a juvenile flame war over this.[/QUOTE]

Nope. We can read just fine. Sounds like all you need to do is take a minute and just clean the discs yourself. Really not that hard if you care about that so much. Do that and- oh hey! look at this! This looks brand new!

[quote name='crr_1119']I wouldn't mind fingerprints and dust compared to what I got from Amazon Warehouse today: http://oi41.tinypic.com/2d9h74.jpg

I've ordered a lot of games and consoles from the warehouse and never really had a problem before. So I figured I'd take a chance on one of those $285 46 inch Haier HDTVs since it seemed like a pretty good deal and had decent reviews for what it is. It was listed in like new condition with only minor damage to the packaging and cosmetic wear and tear to the TV stand. Nothing at all about the screen being damaged, or in this case just totally fucked. :p[/QUOTE]
What did they do, ship that in a bubble mailer?

We've probably said enough about the fingerprints guy. Can we just get back to posting deals? I hate opening this thread to find (sorry) nothing valuable posted.

Thanks.

[quote name='Manatee']Just got a job today working the night shift at an amazon warehouse for the summer - is this relevant?

Mo money mo deals :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I got hired by Amazon straight out of college to work night shift in one of their warehouses. Eventually decided I hated working night shift. Good pay plus benefits though.

So my (A) 3DS XL arrived earlier today and, much to my amazement, it's an actual XL and it's in almost mint condition. It didn't come with a box or the code to register it on the reward website but the system itself is almost pristine. I'm actually really surprised by this as it seems alot of the XL purchases recently from AWD haven't gone well for the buyer. Beyond getting the code for the reward website, this is about as good as it can get.

[quote name='Kenmeii']So my (A) 3DS XL arrived earlier today and, much to my amazement, it's an actual XL and it's in almost mint condition. It didn't come with a box or the code to register it on the reward website but the system itself is almost pristine. I'm actually really surprised by this as it seems alot of the XL purchases recently from AWD haven't gone well for the buyer. Beyond getting the code for the reward website, this is about as good as it can get.[/QUOTE]
how much did you pay. May be buying a 2nd xl for the house soon lol

[quote name='Kenmeii']So my (A) 3DS XL arrived earlier today and, much to my amazement, it's an actual XL and it's in almost mint condition. It didn't come with a box or the code to register it on the reward website but the system itself is almost pristine. I'm actually really surprised by this as it seems alot of the XL purchases recently from AWD haven't gone well for the buyer. Beyond getting the code for the reward website, this is about as good as it can get.[/QUOTE]

You should be able to register the 3DS XL on Club Nintendo with the Serial Number on the Back if I'm not mistaken. 50/50 chance it'll work though.

On the other hand, congrats on the pick up! My Brother also bought a 3DS XL, but he went against my advice and went for MSRP. Oh well. :lol:

[quote name='thefurrypanda']how much did you pay. May be buying a 2nd xl for the house soon lol[/QUOTE]

I got this one for 138.xx early last Monday morning. And I tried to register the system with them and it does seem like using the pin is the only way for that to work. But the system itself makes up that as there's a HUGE difference between my old 3DS and the XL.

[quote name='crr_1119']Yea, that's true. I was thinking it might have happened during shipping too. Especially with how bad UPS treats their packages sometimes. I don't know though, the screen damage seems pretty severe. That's what sucks, you don't know if it's UPS's or Amazon's fault in a case like this. When I emailed Amazon about it I wasn't hostile or anything. I just calmly explained how it arrived, included a few pics, and asked if I could possibly exchange it for another one.

Amazon has been really good to me in the past so I didn't really want to be a dick about it. Just want to either exchange it or return it for a refund.[/QUOTE]

Fact: Amazon regularly has some of the worst packaging known to man. If you ever consider ordering a collector's edition of something, you might as well be playing the lottery. I've bought items that took several exchanges just to get one in good condition. That's why you see a lot of items with "damaged packaging" in the Warehouse.

Pleasant update on the TV. They offered to send me a brand new one despite the new ones selling for $300 more. I was shocked to see that, but am very happy. I would've been happy with another used one from the warehouse(in working order of course) or even just a refund. But a brand new TV is just above and beyond. :D

[quote name='mask.air.raid']That's great!

I may buy my TV from Warehouse Deals next time. :p[/QUOTE]

And punch the screen and mention how it was damaged in shipping!

[quote name='coopscohen']:ps3: Like New Resident Evil 6 $14.73[/QUOTE]

Edit: Never mind. If I wasn't determined to get through at least a couple of the games I've had sitting around for a while now I would be on this. I guess I'll be waiting for an even lower price for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crr_1119']Pleasant update on the TV. They offered to send me a brand new one despite the new ones selling for $300 more. I was shocked to see that, but am very happy. I would've been happy with another used one from the warehouse(in working order of course) or even just a refund. But a brand new TV is just above and beyond. :D[/QUOTE]

Why did you set the whole thing up when it was clearly completely messed up? I mean, it's on the stand and cords plugged in and everything. Just curious.

[quote name='dei']Finally grabbed a copy of Persona 4 Golden (LN) for $14.40 after using some reward points. :D[/QUOTE]

Got my copy yesterday (a day early!). Looks brand new, so no complaints here.

How can a warehouse item be backordered? I just checked out that dead island and it said it was backordered. I thought they posted whatever that had in stock at the time.

[quote name='kme06d']How can a warehouse item be backordered? I just checked out that dead island and it said it was backordered. I thought they posted whatever that had in stock at the time.[/QUOTE]

It may be that they know its coming in via a trade in or haven't yet finished repacking it etc to be ready to ship out, but backordered happens all the time on warehouse, I see it often!

I bought my bedroom television from Warehouse Deals and it was a very pleasant experience. I got a "last year's model" type Panasonic 32" Viera for something like 40% off the previous list price (so, a $400-something MSRP selling on WHD for ~$180, IIRC). It felt criminally cheap because the LN condition meant it came in a nearly spotless box, all the original plastic and packing styrofoam, no visible damage or scuffs, and all the included accessories (iPhone dock, remote, cables, etc) with the starter batteries.

Aw.. got burned for the first time by AWD. I purchased a 320 gb HDD for 360 and got the slim version instead of the one for the original Xbox 360 model..

Poopy. I got it for 40 bucks too. :(

Saw a subject on tvs. Anyone know how much a first gen sony google tv 40' could run for? Been wanting to get rid of mine for a while. I've literally barely used it. /offtopic

[quote name='Zenif']Aw.. got burned for the first time by AWD. I purchased a 320 gb HDD for 360 and got the slim version instead of the one for the original Xbox 360 model..

Poopy. I got it for 40 bucks too. :([/QUOTE]

Just pick up an old style shell and put the drive in there. Or swap with your existing shell. Just need a small torx bit to open it up.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Just pick up an old style shell and put the drive in there. Or swap with your existing shell. Just need a small torx bit to open it up.[/QUOTE]

It's not that easy if he got a 3rd party drive. Don't you have to flash a certain partition to play backwards compatible stuff D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back