Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='my2k2zx2']Just pick up an old style shell and put the drive in there. Or swap with your existing shell. Just need a small torx bit to open it up.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='HitmanPham']It's not that easy if he got a 3rd party drive. Don't you have to flash a certain partition to play backwards compatible stuff D:[/QUOTE]

I'll do some research, but if anyone already knows off the top of their head.. info would be greatly appreciated. I ended up with the AGPtek Slim Hard drive... ASIN; B009B960EG.

Just ordered a Vita 16gb memory card new from Amazon for $45. Was hoping to hold off waiting for a Warehouse deal around $30, but since my Vita from CowBoom has already shipped I had to pull the trigger today.

But what's awesome about Amazon? I can tie reward points from my Citi credit card to my Amazon account for free money! Instant $30 saved, taking the memory cost down to $15 total instead of just $15 off :)

Gotta love Amazon sometimes.

[quote name='HitmanPham']It's not that easy if he got a 3rd party drive. Don't you have to flash a certain partition to play backwards compatible stuff D:[/QUOTE]

Yes, you do. As for the shell part, you can take an HDD for an older Xbox 360 and take it out of its shell to fit it in to a Slim, so I assume you could do the reverse.

[quote name='ECisMe']Just ordered a Vita 16gb memory card new from Amazon for $45. Was hoping to hold off waiting for a Warehouse deal around $30, but since my Vita from CowBoom has already shipped I had to pull the trigger today.

But what's awesome about Amazon? I can tie reward points from my Citi credit card to my Amazon account for free money! Instant $30 saved, taking the memory cost down to $15 total instead of just $15 off :)

Gotta love Amazon sometimes.[/QUOTE]

What Citi card do you have? I have a bunch of citi points that would be sweet if I can use them for Amazon. Almost used up my Amex points.

:ps3: Catherine regular/original box art $18.55

I picked up all 4 versions :)ps3: regular/original boxart, :ps3: alternate/US sensitive retailers boxart, :360: regular/original boxart, and :360: alternate/US sensitive retailers boxart) for average of $12 each, all LN the past couple of weeks via AWD. Already had the Love is Over LE versions sealed, but wanted them all. Any idea what the print runs were on each of these? I know the alternative covers were for certain retailers with "sensitive shoppers", but according to the articles about it, the alternative boxart is supposed to be a (much) smaller print run. I recall seeing the alternate boxart available at Best Buy locations, and I assume these were the ones Walmart carried if they carried the game at all, so if those two retailers went with the alternate I can't imagine the print run being such a "small percentage":

Atlus will bring the erotic horror puzzle platformer adventure Catherine to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 this summer in North America. And it will do so with just one small change for one particular demographic: "more sensitive shoppers."

After spotting some unexpected alternate cover art for the PS3 and Xbox 360 game, artwork that does away with much of the cleavage seen on Catherine's original cover art, Siliconera got the scoop from publisher Atlus.

Reps there say that, no, Catherine's risque box art won't be changing for most buyers. The company will simply offer a less innuendo-slathered alt cover for select retailers in North America.

"The vast majority of copies available at launch will feature the cover we originally unveiled, essentially the Japanese cover of the game," reads a comment attributed to Atlus' Nich Maragos. "A small percentage of copies, however, will feature a cover that is more considerate of certain retailers' broader customer demographic."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zenif']Aw.. got burned for the first time by AWD. I purchased a 320 gb HDD for 360 and got the slim version instead of the one for the original Xbox 360 model..

Poopy. I got it for 40 bucks too. :([/QUOTE]

You didn't get burned, the old style HDD never went up to 320 (only 250 gb). Just buy a HDD shell for them and you're good to go.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']You didn't get burned, the old style HDD never went up to 320 (only 250 gb). Just buy a HDD shell for them and you're good to go.[/QUOTE]
I tried looking up information on how to do it and compatibility and I'm not finding a good guide -yet-. But I'd definitely do it.

My "Like New" Wii U came in. I bought it for $266. Everything looked pretty nice. However, it had the plastic stand missing (not the charging dock). What is the usual procedure for this? I do like the Wii U and want to keep it but a piece was missing. Does Amazon compensate you for this? Or do they usually just have you return it?

[quote name='unknown0']My "Like New" Wii U came in. I bought it for $266. Everything looked pretty nice. However, it had the plastic stand missing (not the charging dock). What is the usual procedure for this? I do like the Wii U and want to keep it but a piece was missing. Does Amazon compensate you for this? Or do they usually just have you return it?[/QUOTE]

You could live chat with them, let them know it was missing something that it should have had they will say return it but you could say that you'd still like to keep it and chances are they will offer you some $$ back as a refund or credit.

It's what I did when I ordered my vita off warehouse, the rear touchpad didnt work, contacted them and they offered me $10 back because I wanted to keep it and then I just sent it to Sony with the warehouse receipt and they fixed it no charge

[quote name='ECisMe']Just ordered a Vita 16gb memory card new from Amazon for $45. Was hoping to hold off waiting for a Warehouse deal around $30, but since my Vita from CowBoom has already shipped I had to pull the trigger today.

Gotta love Amazon sometimes.[/QUOTE]

THose points are worth more if you buy BB GC's from citi rewards then buy kindle fire GC from BB for a 1 to 1 ratio. Constant Going rate is 2500 Citi points for a 25 dollar GC. Would have taken sometime an dplaning to ship and buy GC at B&M though.

[quote name='RPGamer246']You could live chat with them, let them know it was missing something that it should have had they will say return it but you could say that you'd still like to keep it and chances are they will offer you some $$ back as a refund or credit.

It's what I did when I ordered my vita off warehouse, the rear touchpad didnt work, contacted them and they offered me $10 back because I wanted to keep it and then I just sent it to Sony with the warehouse receipt and they fixed it no charge[/QUOTE]

Woah sony accepted a AWD receipt?

[quote name='HitmanPham']Woah sony accepted a AWD receipt?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I sent them a copy of the packing slip, it was a vita for $165 but nowhere did it mention anything about it being used on the slip at all, so they accepted it no questions asked

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']You didn't get burned, the old style HDD never went up to 320 (only 250 gb). Just buy a HDD shell for them and you're good to go.[/QUOTE]

I thought this exact same thing, but didn't feel like researching to be 100% sure

[quote name='Marauder7']What Citi card do you have? I have a bunch of citi points that would be sweet if I can use them for Amazon. Almost used up my Amex points.[/QUOTE]

Citi Forward CC. I tied the points through a link next to my Credit Card saved in my payment information. It was a snap. Link says "Tie your reward points to your Amazon.com account" or something similar.

Damn, there was a (G) Pokemon Yellow for $35-ish that slipped out of my shopping cart. Got the (G) Pokemon Blue though for $30-womething. Also ordered a bunch of very nicely priced Lego sets that popped up.

EDIT: There may be more (G) Pokemon Blue's available, as it is still showing up.

[quote name='ECisMe']Citi Forward CC. I tied the points through a link next to my Credit Card saved in my payment information. It was a snap. Link says "Tie your reward points to your Amazon.com account" or something similar.[/QUOTE]

I love that! I have the Amazon branded Chase bank Visa which is also linked like that. It is my go-to card (it helps that I use Chase for my normal banking too, so it all shows up in my online banking together). I get 1% on all purchases back as Amazon credit, and 3% of Amazon purchases. I used to have to get Amazon vouchers mailed, but now they just show up in my Amazon account every month.

I pay bills with CC (then pay off the CC so I don't carry a balance), so it adds up.

Also, to stay on topic:

ION iCade Arcade Cabinet for iPad - $44.57 (G) $47.05 (LN)

I got a few Pokemon games in good condition (not the yellow) along with some other gameboy games in good condition. I have to admit I am quite worried as there seemed to be a LOT of gameboy games that popped up in good condition. I have a feeling I am going to get some incomplete games :/

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']
:xbox: Halo 2 - $3.09 [LN]
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got Halo 2! I've played most of the Halo games (not 4, ODST or Wars) but only own Halo: Reach. Might as well start getting all the games at this price. I might want to play this with system link with my brother. Should I get another copy for the two of us.

EDIT: Already sold out. I at least got one though.

[quote name='karkyco']Damn, there was a (G) Pokemon Yellow for $35-ish that slipped out of my shopping cart. Got the (G) Pokemon Blue though for $30-womething. Also ordered a bunch of very nicely priced Lego sets that popped up.

EDIT: There may be more (G) Pokemon Blue's available[/QUOTE]

I managed to grab (G) Pokemon Blue as well. Got a (LN) Atelier Ayesha for $26.xx, too.

I just wish there was a way to filter/sort by condition. No interest in paying these prices for Acceptable (99.9% chance of being cart only) condition GB/GBC/GBA/NES/SNES/N64/Genesis games, but if they were Good or better, I might bite on some of these.

EDIT:

Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition $32.59, jeeze these have dropped in value.

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $37.01
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Lego City: Undercover (LN) $36.32
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $24.38
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Arkham City: Armored Edition (LN) $23.73

:wii: The Last Story (LN) $22.27
:wii: Welcome to Animal Crossing: City Folk (LN) $14.93

:gc: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (LN) $37.95

:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (LN) $29.67

:ds: Pokémon Black Version 2 (LN) $24.36
:ds: Pokémon White Version 2 (LN) $23.26
:ds: The World Ends With You (LN) $14.83

:360: Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures! (A) $58.00
:360: Mortal Kombat: Kollector's Edition (LN) $28.75
:360: Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition (LN) $32.59
:360: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (A) $17.82
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $26.59
:360: Portal 2 (LN) $15.08
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $14.85
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $13.22
:360: Just Cause 2 (LN) $14.84
:360: Kinect Disneyland Adventures (LN) $9.69
:360: Tales of Vesperia (LN) $21.02
:360: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $18.94
:360: Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition (LN) $26.18
:360: Prototype 2 (LN) $11.54
:360: Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare (LN) $7.25
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $12.46
:360: The Orange Box (LN) $14.25
:360: Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants (LN) $11.23
:360: The Walking Dead (LN) $18.11
:360: Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (LN) $14.78

:xbox: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Game of the Year Edition) (LN) $22.09

:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (A) $26.72
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (G) $48.10
:ps3: PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter (G) $12.86
:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (LN) $13.34
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $27.39
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (VG) $10.92
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (LN) $14.69
:ps3: Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (LN) $14.82
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $14.82
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (LN) $28.93
:ps3: Killzone 3 (LN) $8.44
:ps3: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (LN) $25.98
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (LN) $15.73
:ps3: Tales of Graces f (LN from apex_media) $34.73 (LN) $37.96
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (LN) $38.00
:ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter (LN) $13.07
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (VG) $23.76
:ps3: Sonic Generations (LN) $14.84
:ps3: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (LN) $19.21
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $15.18
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena (LN) $22.10
:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (LN) $11.30 (DLC on disk)
:ps3: NIER (LN) $14.84

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (LN) $14.52

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Final Fantasy IX (LN) $11.13

:psp: Mortal Kombat (LN) $12.62

I just received aliens colonel marines CE but there was no dlc. :whistle2:(. No to choose to return it or get 20% off the $28 total I paid.

[quote name='karkyco']I just wish there was a way to filter/sort by condition. No interest in paying these prices for Acceptable (99.9% chance of being cart only) condition GB/GBC/GBA/NES/SNES/N64/Genesis games, but if they were Good or better, I might bite on some of these.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it sucks trying to find complete AWD boxed games.

Here are some of the complete games currently available. Again I am worried about today's drop as there seemed way too many good condition games. Sorry too lazy to link this long list.

GBA
Advance Wars (G) $27.55
Batman Vengeance (G) $19.15
Classic NES Series: Super Mario Bros (G) $56.22
Donkey Kong Country (G) $18.63
Final Fantasy IV (G) $12.86
Game of Life / Yahtzee / Payday (G) $2.56
Lunar Legend (G) $24.06
Pac-Man Collection (G) $6.61
Riviera: The Promized Land (G) $23.02
Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace (G) $8.47
Super Mario Advance (G) $15.36

GBC
Game and Watch Gallery 3 (G) $6.81
Pokemon Puzzle Challenge (G) $7.56
Spy vs Spy (LN) $28.69
Super Mario Bros Deluxe (G) $16.17
Toy Story 2 (G) $6.40

N64
Bomberman 64 (G) $25.42
Looney Tunes: Duck Dodgers (LN) $19.11
Paper Mario (G) $57.21

SNES
Rock N' Roll Racing (G) $43.31

[quote name='lnknprk']Debating whether I should get that, or wait to see if the PS3 version drops down to that price because I'd rather have RDR on the PS3.[/QUOTE]
I'd just wait if I were you.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $37.01
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Lego City: Undercover (LN) $36.32
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $24.38
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Arkham City: Armored Edition (LN) $23.73

:wii: The Last Story (LN) $22.27
:wii: Welcome to Animal Crossing: City Folk (LN) $14.93

:gc: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (LN) $37.95

:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (LN) $29.67

:ds: Pokémon Black Version 2 (LN) $24.36
:ds: Pokémon White Version 2 (LN) $23.26
:ds: The World Ends With You (LN) $14.83

:360: Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures! (A) $58.00
:360: Mortal Kombat: Kollector's Edition (LN) $28.75
:360: Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition (LN) $32.59
:360: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (A) $17.82
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $26.59
:360: Portal 2 (LN) $15.08
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $14.85
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $13.22
:360: Just Cause 2 (LN) $14.84
:360: Kinect Disneyland Adventures (LN) $9.69
:360: Tales of Vesperia (LN) $21.02
:360: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $18.94
:360: Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition (LN) $26.18
:360: Prototype 2 (LN) $11.54
:360: Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare (LN) $7.25
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $12.46
:360: The Orange Box (LN) $14.25
:360: Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants (LN) $11.23
:360: The Walking Dead (LN) $18.11
:360: Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (LN) $14.78

:xbox: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Game of the Year Edition) (LN) $22.09

:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (A) $26.72
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (G) $48.10
:ps3: PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter (G) $12.86
:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (LN) $13.34
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $27.39
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (VG) $10.92
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (LN) $14.69
:ps3: Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (LN) $14.82
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $14.82
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (LN) $28.93
:ps3: Killzone 3 (LN) $8.44
:ps3: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (LN) $25.98
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (LN) $15.73
:ps3: Tales of Graces f (LN from apex_media) $34.73 (LN) $37.96
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (LN) $38.00
:ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter (LN) $13.07
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (VG) $23.76
:ps3: Sonic Generations (LN) $14.84
:ps3: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (LN) $19.21
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $15.18
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena (LN) $22.10
:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (LN) $11.30 (DLC on disk)
:ps3: NIER (LN) $14.84

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (LN) $14.52

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Final Fantasy IX (LN) $11.13

:psp: Mortal Kombat (LN) $12.62[/QUOTE]
Some more finds:

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Just Dance 4 (LN) $14.84

:gc: Phantasy Star Online 3 Card Rev. (LN) $14.84

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (G) $117.31

:ps3: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (G from apex_media) $21.74 (LN) $25.27
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Need for Speed Most Wanted (LN) $28.56
:ps3: Darksiders II (LN) $14.23
:ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $13.23
:ps3: Max Payne 3 (LN) $11.74

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (LN) $13.45

:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G Bundle - 4GB with PlayStation Plus and Unit 13 Voucher (G) $193.02

:xbox: Phantasy Star Online, Episode I & II (LN) $6.04

[quote name='DaShaka']Picked up an Orange Box 360 for $14.25

Now hopefully MS drops the price of the 360 to $100 so I can buy one.[/QUOTE]

360 retails for 199.99, and 299.99.

I don't think we will be seeing 99.99 for at least two years.

Still completely on the fence whether I should bite on Lollipop Chainsaw one of these times. I've wanted to play it, but I'm still not sure when I'll get around to doing so even if I do get it.

Awesome restock! Thanks for the heads up! I picked up The Orange Box, Portal 2, and Tales of Vesperia.

I also threw in the Gears themed Tritton headset, I was tired of waiting for it to dip back below 100, 107 was good enough.

[quote name='karkyco']FLOL, Xenoblade Chronicles shows as 15 in stock in LN condition from AWD. Uhhh, how about dropping the price a tad and moving some of that inventory?

Pikmin GC $21.46/$26.83 A/LN. [/QUOTE]

Amazon offered $76 for Xenoblade a few week ago. Looks like they are trying to get their money back.

Every decent restock I am blowing hundreds...curse you AWD, CURSE YOU!

Just kidding AWD, you know I love you. Please don't give me shitty deals and/or snatch shit out of my shopping cart.

[quote name='karkyco']Every decent restock I am blowing hundreds...curse you AWD, CURSE YOU!

Just kidding AWD, you know I love you. Please don't give me shitty deals and/or snatch shit out of my shopping cart.
[/QUOTE]

GUILTY.
Punishment: One year of nothing but Zumba deals for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back