Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
A short funny story about Xenoblade: I went up to the San Francisco area over the weekend and checked the gamestops around there for some rarer games since I figured, eh, why not. One store in Sacramento showed up as having a copy of Xenboblade while I was checking at about 3am.

I called them at ~12pm the next day to make sure they had it (the store was about a 20 minute drive away, didn't want to go for no reason) and they person that answered sounded really annoyed. "No, that is a mistake, we've been getting calls about it all morning and we can't get it off the site no matter how much we call to get it removed" *click* :lol:

[quote name='SunDevil77']GUILTY.
Punishment: One year of nothing but Zumba deals for you.[/QUOTE]

Noooo! Just when the Videogame Gold Boxes were starting to get slightly better, too...

Could be worse though, I guess. Neigh...

Pony Friends 2 for $33, wtf? Is it some sort of rare Square Enix release?

[quote name='karkyco']Noooo! Just when the Videogame Gold Boxes were starting to get slightly better, too...

Could be worse though, I guess. Neigh...

Pony Friends 2 for $33, wtf? Is it some sort of rare Square Enix release?[/QUOTE]

It's a misprint! Gaming media felt that the horses needed more diversity, they felt the cover was racist.

Controversial misprints are always worth the $$$

I've wanted portal 2 for a long time, but have too much of a backlog. Replayed Portal and forgot how much I loved the first. Portal 2 hit $10 that often? That's my buy without thinking price. If not I'm considering that price it is now.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I've wanted portal 2 for a long time, but have too much of a backlog. Replayed Portal and forgot how much I loved the first. Portal 2 hit $10 that often? That's my buy without thinking price. If not I'm considering that price it is now.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe it's ever hit $10, this is the lowest price I've seen it at.

also

:360: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Editon- LN $18.53

[quote name='TheMaximumC']I don't believe it's ever hit $10, this is the lowest price I've seen it at.
[/QUOTE]

I bought my Portal 2 by price matching Kmart's price of $9.99 back in December. I haven't seen it that low since then.

got my SOUL HACKERS (accept) package today...

opening it up now

came in a padded envlope instead of a box

outer box with some dents in it (like it said)

DO THEY REWRAP THE GAMES inside the box

outer box was rewrapped but game inside outer box was still sealed ...with music cd

nice find for 23.67

[quote name='schiz0e']I bought my Portal 2 by price matching Kmart's price of $9.99 back in December. I haven't seen it that low since then.[/QUOTE]

portal 2 is clearanced for $10 at kmart for both systems.. portal 2 goes for around $20 on ebay..

[quote name='slidecage']got my SOUL HACKERS (accept) package today...

opening it up now

outer box was rewrapped but game inside outer box was still sealed ...with music cd

nice find for 23.67[/QUOTE]

if it comes in an outer shell/box, they usually won't reseal the game that's inside...more than likely your game is brand new

[quote name='slidecage']got my SOUL HACKERS (accept) package today...

opening it up now

nice find for 23.67[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the guy who complained about the game and gave it one star?

Why would you buy another one?

[quote name='bigloser']360 retails for 199.99, and 299.99.

I don't think we will be seeing 99.99 for at least two years.[/QUOTE]

Newegg recently had the 4GB for $99.99 when using a promo code. We're closer than two years.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Aren't you the guy who complained about the game and gave it one star?

Why would you buy another one?[/QUOTE]

It's slidecage. He does what he does. :lol:

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Aren't you the guy who complained about the game and gave it one star?

It's slidecage. He does what he does. :lol:

Then he'll make the username "cage" to give it another star and continue the rant about how he bought two.

About the 360, there was a TigerDirect $99 one with Kinect and TigerDirect almost never sells things cheap. It's a sign of impending doom.

My Very Good condition copy of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga turned out to be an Acceptable condition copy of Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for the Game Boy Color. Guess I'll have to make another trip to the post office.....

was able to contact them to find out how to get around the game busting bugs and to keep it in my collection. and i gave it one start at 40 buying at 23 is another subject all together

But just like just like puzzler world 2 i like buying bugged games look at puzzler world 2 what was not even half was done and released LOL get up to puzzle 185 and instead of games it just the code ....

[quote name='bigloser']360 retails for 199.99, and 299.99.

I don't think we will be seeing 99.99 for at least two years.[/QUOTE]

You can buy a brand new Xbox 360 with Kinect for 99 bucks. The string is that it comes with a 2 year Xbox Live contract that has you paying for it at a rate of 14.99 a month. Way overpriced considering you can get a year of Xbox Live for 31-35 bucks if you wait for deals to pop up. Less money up front for it, but you end up paying more for it in the long run.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Not same price as 360 but:

:ps3: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (LN) $19.51[/QUOTE]

I think I'll wait. I know it can go lower. I picked up the Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition that was linked earlier for Xbox 360. I would have picked up Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year for Xbox 360 too, but I'm just trying to spread my games across my systems. Eggs in one basket something something.

[quote name='lnknprk']I think I'll wait. I know it can go lower. I picked up the Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition that was linked earlier for Xbox 360. I would have picked up Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year for Xbox 360 too, but I'm just trying to spread my games across my systems. Eggs in one basket something something.[/QUOTE]
I hear you! It has been lower and since we are on the high tide end of price spectrum it will be a little while before we see it fall lower. Then again, it can drop any give moment. I will keep an eye out for it and post it if it gets lower.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Here it is again but not for $100:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (LN) $147.76

and some more stuff:

:360: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (LN) $27.69
:360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (LN) $22.27
:360: Borderlands Game of the Year (LN) $12.35

:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (LN) $31.59

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (G) $23.53[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up. I bought one of the Borderlands GOTY (LN) last week. Hoping it would've been the one with the 2nd disc, I was wrong and the codes were already used (can't say I wasn't warned in the item descriptor). Can't say if all of them are going to be like that, but Caveat emptor or buyer beware just in case. Good luck to anyone who buys it and gets the 2nd disc edition of the GOTY.

[quote name='TheSingingBard']Just a heads up. I bought one of the Borderlands GOTY (LN) last week. Hoping it would've been the one with the 2nd disc, I was wrong and the codes were already used (can't say I wasn't warned in the item descriptor). Can't say if all of them are going to be like that, but Caveat emptor or buyer beware just in case. Good luck to anyone who buys it and gets the 2nd disc edition of the GOTY.[/QUOTE]

I like to call the original Borderlands Game of the Year that had the DLC on codes instead of a disc the fuck you editions, as in fuck you people that bought the Borderlands GotY at launch. As you can see I'm still a little bitter about it.

[quote name='Kovorkian']Anyone see a cheap Infamous 2 hero edition on AWD ? (price will probably go up as they give $59 for it >.>)

I just missed one on ebay >.>[/QUOTE]

Holy incoming PMs Batman. Apparently there were lots of people that wanted my offer. Will sift through when I get off work

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kovorkian']Anyone see a cheap Infamous 2 hero edition on AWD ? (price will probably go up as they give $59 for it >.>)

I just missed one on ebay >.>[/QUOTE]

it goes for about twice that used, unfortunately. been awhile since I saw it on AWD. I'd like one for myself too.

[quote name='ckc4043']I want to buy a DS Lite or DSi in AWD to play pokemon. What is the lowest price that you guy see before? THanks.[/QUOTE]
Lowest for both Dsi and Dsi Xl were around $50 to $55 so you may want to hold off at the moment from buying at AWD since they are going for twice that much right now.

On topic:

:wii: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (LN) $7.98

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Lowest for both Dsi and Dsi Xl were around $50 to $55 so you may want to hold off at the moment from buying at AWD since they are going for twice that much right now.[/QUOTE]

I see. Thank you for your information. I will wait for it since I am not in a hurry!

[quote name='ckc4043']I want to buy a DS Lite or DSi in AWD to play pokemon. What is the lowest price that you guy see before? THanks.[/QUOTE]

There were some complete DS Lites for about $32 about a month back. I think the "Acceptable" ones were a bit lower.

[quote name='ryosnk']I just received aliens colonel marines CE but there was no dlc. :whistle2:(. No to choose to return it or get 20% off the $28 total I paid.[/QUOTE]

How would you get an extra 20% off?

[quote name='unknown0']How would you get an extra 20% off?[/QUOTE]
He's probably assuming that's what the CS rep would offer if he said he still wanted to keep the CE--a partial refund of 20% back.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']That's not cool. All buyers must assume that there is no DLC code. The descriptions have the disclaimer.[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprise on what people assume. :lol: Specially with Releases like Battlefield 3 Premium.

[quote name='Olengie']You'd be surprise on what people assume. :lol: Specially with Releases like Battlefield 3 Premium.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how people would assume that they're entitled to DLC when buying something when it SPECIFICALLY says that it may be missing or redeemed!

"DLC may be redeemed? This must mean that it must have redeemable DLC!"

:roll:

[quote name='Deader2818']Well, in all fairness, they shouldn't sell a "goty" for more used if the codes may not work, lol.[/QUOTE]

They should just sell it as the normal base game in those scenarios. Borderlands Game of the Year is just Borderlands if the codes don't work.

[quote name='Deader2818']Well, in all fairness, they shouldn't sell a "goty" for more used if the codes may not work, lol.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lnknprk']They should just sell it as the normal base game in those scenarios. Borderlands Game of the Year is just Borderlands if the codes don't work.[/QUOTE]

Amazon can sell games at whatever prices the market will support. If people don't like the prices, they can always choose to buy the standard edition over the GOTY edition. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back