Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='llexan']I just got a Very Good PS3 from AWD and while it didn't come with the original box, everything that was supposed to be there, including the bundle stuff, was there. The console itself had a few minor scratches and small scuff but other than that it works perfect!

If you do end up with a dud AWD sales are covered by the same 30-day return/refund policy as normal Amazon sales.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a good 3DS XL for 157, it showed up as a flame red 3DS :( they refunded me $50 though. I guess I'll keep it. I would love an XL but man, paying $100 more for a bigger screen. I dunno.

[quote name='whoknows']I think it's worth it. The XL is just so much nicer IMO.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind the screen, it's just that it's a little uncomfortable. May just get a grip with it being on sale for $10 at best but along with zelda or FE. I have a wiiu, ps3, 360, and vita too. I really can't justify $100 more for a screen.

My (A) copy of Fire Emblem POR arrived. (~$17)

It had the original case but no manual, my main problem was the disc was loose, so it shook around the whole time during shipping and scratched all to heck. The case wasn't broken, so I could snap the disc back in just fine, if only someone had taken a moment to put the disc in. But I thought was a great find was a real disappointment. The disc appeared to load fine, but I'll be doing a dump of the disc to make sure its all readable to see if I need to return it...

[quote name='sirpikaz']My (A) copy of Fire Emblem POR arrived. (~$17)

It had the original case but no manual, my main problem was the disc was loose, so it shook around the whole time during shipping and scratched all to heck. The case wasn't broken, so I could snap the disc back in just fine, if only someone had taken a moment to put the disc in. But I thought was a great find was a real disappointment. The disc appeared to load fine, but I'll be doing a dump of the disc to make sure its all readable to see if I need to return it...[/QUOTE]

Toothpaste is a great home remedy for disc scratches. It's true!

But I do agree with you as well; not snapping a disc into a perfectly functional case is simple negligence. At any rate, that's a good find at a great price. Nice work, fellow CAG!

[quote name='ECisMe']Toothpaste is a great home remedy for disc scratches. It's true!

But I do agree with you as well; not snapping a disc into a perfectly functional case is simple negligence. At any rate, that's a good find at a great price. Nice work, fellow CAG![/QUOTE]

Dude that toothpaste scratch remedy is awesome, definitely going to try that!

My (LN) 3DS XL came in yesterday. Perfect condition. Had SD card, all manuals, AR cards, Nintendo Club code... box was slightly blemished but otherwise looked like it had been unopened.

Another win with AWD!

[quote name='Markew001']My (LN) 3DS XL came in yesterday. Perfect condition. Had SD card, all manuals, AR cards, Nintendo Club code... box was slightly blemished but otherwise looked like it had been unopened.

Another win with AWD![/QUOTE]

May I ask how much?

[quote name='mattx0r']How do you get partial refunds from AWD if a game is not how it's described?[/QUOTE]Explain to a CS rep that you didn't receive the item as described or that it was in a different condition than listed, and say that you would still like to keep the item. The rep should offer you a partial refund as an apology for the worse condition.

Thanks DealSeeker2U, picked up the Ratchet and Clank collection, only 2 left in stock for those of you interested!

Also, debating on the Resistance collection but no guarantee of the DLC being included so I may pass on that one.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']What are the chances these come in the box and with all of the manuals, accessories, etc?[/QUOTE]

Well if they are in Good condition, they *should* be complete, although the box and/or manual will have some degree of damage/wear. Acceptable condition may even come complete or with an original case and/or manual, however that is highly unlikely.

Do you guys actively play these older system games (like GBA and N64) or are you just interested in collecting them? There are so many newer games I want to play, i'm not sure how I could go back and play something that old other than for a short nostalgia trip. Of course, I don't have as much of an appreciation for older games/systems as others...

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Do you guys actively play these older system games (like GBA and N64) or are you just interested in collecting them? There are so many newer games I want to play, i'm not sure how I could go back and play something that old other than for a short nostalgia trip. Of course, I don't have as much of an appreciation for older games/systems as others...[/QUOTE]

I think a lot are collectors. Especially considering how readily available roms and the E-Shop make them

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Do you guys actively play these older system games (like GBA and N64) or are you just interested in collecting them? There are so many newer games I want to play, i'm not sure how I could go back and play something that old other than for a short nostalgia trip. Of course, I don't have as much of an appreciation for older games/systems as others...[/QUOTE]

If I finish a game say, DMC, in a week or so instead of right away jumping into the next game in my backlog, sometimes I pick up like Donkey Kong Country and will blow through that for a day or two before moving on to something else. And yes, my friends make fun of me because I have an HDTV in my living room with a PS3, 360, SNES and N64 hooked up to it.

[quote name='plus1zero']I think a lot are collectors. Especially considering how readily available roms and the E-Shop make them[/QUOTE]

There's something nice about playing something on it's native console.

Oh, and in case anyone was looking for LoZ: OoT 3D or Fire Emblem: Awakening in a (LN) state (usually around $29.xx), Amazon has both currently price matched to Best Buy for $29.99. Ship date on OoT is a few weeks out, but it's a few cents more and no constant checking AWD or this thread and guaranteed new.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']If I finish a game say, DMC, in a week or so instead of right away jumping into the next game in my backlog, sometimes I pick up like Donkey Kong Country and will blow through that for a day or two before moving on to something else. And yes, my friends make fun of me because I have an HDTV in my living room with a PS3, 360, SNES and N64 hooked up to it.[/QUOTE]

your friends make fun of you because they're jealous and wish their mom's hadn't given their's away years ago.

still got my original n64, snes, and nes with all the games from my childhood. Still play them (just recently acquired Mickey's magical quest and am currently playing that on my snes :whistle2:D)

I can't believe the ungodly prices of N64 games. It seems like just a few years ago when the local Game Crazy had every one of these games at $8-$10. Silly collectors. I saw a nasty looking Conker's Bad Fur Day at a store today for $50--and that's $25 cheaper than Amazon's price! :roll:

[quote name='animemaniac14']your friends make fun of you because they're jealous and wish their mom's hadn't given their's away years ago.

still got my original n64, snes, and nes with all the games from my childhood. Still play them (just recently acquired Mickey's magical quest and am currently playing that on my snes :whistle2:D)[/QUOTE]

Basically. My roommate laughs because I'll pick up the newest games and he will come home to me playing 1080 snowboarding. But it's his job to defend us when girls come over and wonder why we have 2 tvs in the living room and we have to explain that sometimes you feel like watching tv while playing games. At that point a game of Mario Kart 64 usually gets going.

[quote name='Agent Hero']I can't believe the ungodly prices of N64 games. It seems like just a few years ago when the local Game Crazy had every one of these games at $8-$10. Silly collectors. I saw a nasty looking Conker's Bad Fur Day at a store today for $50--and that's $25 cheaper than Amazon's price! :roll:[/QUOTE]

I didn't own a 64 til last May. I've built up a nice collection of games from only Craigslist.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']I didn't own a 64 til last May. I've built up a nice collection of games from only Craigslist.[/QUOTE]

I don't doubt that games can still be found on the cheap, but some sellers are quite ambitious. I had a plain N64 bitd but traded it in for the Dreamcast when it came out. I'd take a jungle green N64 if I could find one for a fair price, but I don't need it.

I haven't played any games before the current gen since the current gens came out. There plenty of modern games I'd rather spend my time on.

[quote name='Donut2922']I haven't played any games before the current gen since the current gens came out. There plenty of modern games I'd rather spend my time on.[/QUOTE]

Ive played some n64 games, rares games especially hold up well

[quote name='ECisMe']May I ask how much?[/QUOTE]

The 3DSXL price was $166.27. I would've bought new since there have been so many sales at other retailers lately... BUT I had a large chunk of Amazon credit so I figured I'd use it.

[quote name='GREATFAWKS']I'm a little leery of buying an acceptable Kid Icarus. Is it worth the gameble? :whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

"Acceptable" probably won't come with the AR cards nor the stand. Up to you. FWIW, you can just download scans of the AR cards. It looks like there's 100's of them and you get random ones in a new/sealed game box, but I'm not sure if you can buy them separately or if you are supposed to "trade with your friends."

My old systems get significantly more play than my new ones.

[quote name='Iron Angel']Is there a reason why Gears Judgment hasn't popped up yet?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering that myself. Maybe they are waiting for a month to pass. I really don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='karkyco']Couple of Good GBA games available too

Golden Sun (G) $22.95
Golden Sun The Lost Age (G) $27.95[/QUOTE]

Dude, these are said to have boxes ("case") and manuals!

It may not arrive in time, but I got them anyway. I kept seeing Golden Sun in A, never any higher unless it was like $50 more. Thanks.

[quote name='Iron Angel']Is there a reason why Gears Judgment hasn't popped up yet?[/QUOTE]

Low value.

I just got my SFxT Madcatz Pro Fightstick (LN) from AWD... looks pristine.
Tried some KOF... nice.... booted up SF IV... R1 button completely dead... it was so nice while it lasted :(
Beware if it pops up again, I'm sending it back

there was a suikoden 2 (acceptable) for 87 earlier. just couldnt pull the trigger; I know what its worth but I still cant justify paying that much. MAYBE if it was in at least good condition...

[quote name='blinknot4']

EDIT: Never played this one, but have heard great things about it:
:wii: Arc Rise Fantasia - LN - $36.83[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed the game. Not the greatest RPG I've ever played, but a good one. However, when I bought it I paid $27 new. Crazy to see the price jump.

Probably has to do with the fact that they were only offering 50 cents for a TiV :lol:

Just got my LoZ Links Awakening for the Gameboy....was listed as LN, no box or manual oh and I got fucking LoZ A Link to the Past Four Swords instead!!!!!!! :wall:

[quote name='plus1zero']Probably has to do with the fact that they were only offering 50 cents for a TiV :lol:[/QUOTE]

I saw that a few weeks ago. It is up to $17.50 now, still not great. I was hoping some of them fell off a truck and the would put them up. :lol:

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Rayman Origins' art book comes outside the box because it doesn't fit, right?

It looks like they didn't give me the complete item again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a separate item. They do that a lot with bundles where everything isn't together in one box.

Thanks. I will send this back. There is a sticker that says "Rayman Origins - with art" on the wrap they put over the case and a "GRADED BY WAREHOUSE DEALS" sticker also on the seal they put over the case. This is the tackiest way of resealing I've ever seen by Warehouse Deals.

I hear something shaking in there, but it's not the disc. I want to check.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Thanks. I will send this back. There is a sticker that says "Rayman Origins - with art" on the wrap they put over the case and a "GRADED BY WAREHOUSE DEALS" sticker also on the seal they put over the case. This is the tackiest way of resealing I've ever seen by Warehouse Deals.

I hear something shaking in there, but it's not the disc. I want to check.[/QUOTE]

They won't care if you open it up. They are definitely not the best when it comes to art books like that. I ordered the Game of Thrones + art book bundle a while ago and got just the book.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']there was a suikoden 2 (acceptable) for 87 earlier. just couldnt pull the trigger; I know what its worth but I still cant justify paying that much. MAYBE if it was in at least good condition...[/QUOTE]

I still hate Aaron Ramsey

I opened the Rayman Origins and the holders for the inserts had large gaps, so the instructions were hitting the sides.

AWD glued their wrap to the spine of the case. This is weird.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Rayman Origins' art book comes outside the box because it doesn't fit, right?

It looks like they didn't give me the complete item again.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back