Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Calamity']I know nothing about Wii U games but I just got a used Wii U console off amazon. I see a LN super mario bros u that I want to buy but it says it may not come with bonus downloadable content. Does this game actually have any included?[/QUOTE]

No there wasn't any, I'd go ahead and buy it. Also be on the look out for the Super Luigi U expansion that comes out June 20th I believe. Enjoy the Wii U :)

EDIT: Ninja'd darn :(

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']While it's true they haven't announced it, they were very open and clear with saying that games wouldn't require an online connection (well, unless they're multiplayer obviously). Microsoft has been shady and confusing as all hell with all signs pointing to yes on their end. So, I guess I'm just hoping that Sony didn't lie?

Edit: Yay, the console has to be online every day in order to continue working: http://kotaku.com/xbox-one-does-require-internet-connection-cant-play-o-509164109

Edit 2: Good God, the fee to activate a used game is the *full* price of a new game (5th paragraph onward): http://kotaku.com/you-will-be-able-to-trade-xbox-one-games-online-micros-509140825[/QUOTE]

That article just single handedly sold a PS4. I'm a huge Xbox supporter and fan since the early 2000's and that is easily enough to push me to the darkside. Way to go, Microsoft.

[quote name='RainFall']No, but this is an umbrella statement that covers things like Club Nintendo points and what not .[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']No there wasn't any, I'd go ahead and buy it. Also be on the look out for the Super Luigi U expansion that comes out June 20th I believe. Enjoy the Wii U :)

EDIT: Ninja'd darn :([/QUOTE]
Ok bought one & thanks guys :) BTW, I thought I was ninja'd too but 20 more copies appeared out of nowhere LOL. Must've been part of that massive restock.

It has dlc that you buy at e shop store. My new copy didn't come with any type of dlc code so i think your safe. Yes you can also play used games on your next gen console with no additional fees.

[quote name='The Punisher']So many games and so little time.. Anyone play 999 andthe world ends with u?
Im into dragon quest, fire emblem, etc. I dont know anything about these games and how low would it go?[/QUOTE]

Both good prices. If you've looked into 999 and think you might enjoy it, get it. It is excellent. It is basically a visual novel with puzzles. If you planned on playing Virtue's Last Reward, play 999 first.

Heard great things about TWEWY, never played it myself.

The WiiU Deluxes were almost as cheap as the Basic. I scored a LN Pokemon Silver, LN Pokemon Crystal, G Pokemon Red and a few other things :D:D

Nice restock. Picked up Fire Emblem 3DS for $22, Fragile Dreams on Wii for $15, and Kingdom Hearts PSP for $10.

Fragile Dreams is increasing in price. I can see this one being tough to get in a few years. And I heard good things about the PSP kingdom hearts as an action rpg.

I bought Fire Emblem digitally when it came out but I told myself if it was around $20 i'd buy it physically as well, just because the game is so good.

[quote name='jer7583']Nice restock. Picked up Fire Emblem 3DS for $22, Fragile Dreams on Wii for $15, and Kingdom Hearts PSP for $10.

Fragile Dreams is increasing in price. I can see this one being tough to get in a few years. And I heard good things about the PSP kingdom hearts as an action rpg.

I bought Fire Emblem digitally when it came out but I told myself if it was around $20 i'd buy it physically as well, just because the game is so good.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of fragile dream

Any fighting fans in here? I see UMvC3 is up for both :ps3: and :360:. PS3 version is a bit cheaper, but I've heard that it can have some slowdown on certain stages. Can anyone chime in on that?

[quote name='The Punisher']Never heard of fragile dream[/QUOTE]

It's a post apocalyptic japanese adventure game.

Always wanted to try it but didn't want to buy it when it came out. I think it'll be an overlooked Wii game. Not like xenoblade prices, but I think it'll hold at $20-$30 over time.

[quote name='cjenvy']is there a reason FE:A is rapidly dropping all of a sudden?[/QUOTE]

Because after mulling it over 2 weeks now, I finally decided to bite on it for 29.99 at best buy thinking it wouldn't get any lower, and that's usually how it goes when buying new stuff with me :lol:

You're welcome

[quote name='Yamato']Any fighting fans in here? I see UMvC3 is up for both :ps3: and :360:. PS3 version is a bit cheaper, but I've heard that it can have some slowdown on certain stages. Can anyone chime in on that?[/QUOTE]

Unless you're going to EVO you probably won't notice.

But yes, there are some slowdowns that can affect timing on combos sometimes. PS3 tends to drop the occasional frame and if your button input is on that frame, it drops the input.

Again, nothing you'll notice as anything but the top 10% of players of that game, really. Or if you love doing dante combos, magneto loops, and learning THC infinites.

[quote name='Yamato']Any fighting fans in here? I see UMvC3 is up for both :ps3: and :360:. PS3 version is a bit cheaper, but I've heard that it can have some slowdown on certain stages. Can anyone chime in on that?[/QUOTE]
It's fairly minor; your decision should be based on which system has more people you'd like to play with.

[quote name='jer7583']It's a post apocalyptic japanese adventure game.

Always wanted to try it but didn't want to buy it when it came out. I think it'll be an overlooked Wii game. Not like xenoblade prices, but I think it'll hold at $20-$30 over time.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it'll get even a little bit rare. Games that do usually have passionate fans - I've never heard anyone talk, let alone rave about this game. And it's still selling brand new on Amazon for $20.

[quote name='DanteJones']:3ds:
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (LN) $29.67
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (LN) $22.27
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $29.67
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (LN) $22.27
Mario Kart 7 (LN) $22.27
Resident Evil: Revelations (G) $12.44
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (LN) $18.56
Fire Emblem: Awakening (LN) $22.27
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (LN) $22.27
Tales of the Abyss (G) $19.30
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (LN) $18.56
Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (LN) $21.69
Code of Princess (LN) $22.27[/QUOTE]

Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (LN) $14.75
Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic (LN) $12.70
Super Mario 3D Land (LN) $22.27

Finally bit the bullet on Etrian Odyssey IV.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jer7583']Unless you're going to EVO you probably won't notice.

But yes, there are some slowdowns that can affect timing on combos sometimes. PS3 tends to drop the occasional frame and if your button input is on that frame, it drops the input.

Again, nothing you'll notice as anything but the top 10% of players of that game, really. Or if you love doing dante combos, magneto loops, and learning THC infinites.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lemstar']It's fairly minor; your decision should be based on which system has more people you'd like to play with.[/QUOTE]

Alright, cool. Thanks for the quick responses guys.

[quote name='plus1zero']Because after mulling it over 2 weeks now, I finally decided to bite on it for 29.99 at best buy thinking it wouldn't get any lower, and that's usually how it goes when buying new stuff with me :lol:

You're welcome[/QUOTE]

could be worse i bit at 35 used a week before amazon and best buy went down in price

My price goal for Sony wireless headset was $50 and it showed up tonight as $54. I got one. Still 3 left.

Wireless headset

Anyone have any experience with these? I wanted the pulse elite but I couldn't justify the extra $50-$75.

awesome restock, picked up Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward & 999 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors. Now to get off this thread for my wallet's sake

I'm surprised there haven't been any regular copies of Injustice up in AWD yet. Also, does anyone know how to put those console icons in your posts?

[quote name='DanteJones']I'm surprised there haven't been any regular copies of Injustice up in AWD yet. Also, does anyone know how to put those console icons in your posts?[/QUOTE]

(360) (ps3) etc but instead of ( ), you use : :

edit - also, when posting, if you click Go Advanced, and then click [more] under the smileys it will pop open a window with a chart of all the : : shortcuts and symbols.

[quote name='Yamato'](360) (ps3) etc but instead of ( ), you use : :

edit - also, when posting, if you click Go Advanced, and then click [more] under the smileys it will pop open a window with a chart of all the : : shortcuts and symbols.[/QUOTE]

:3ds: Awesome, thanks!

[quote name='silkysmooth']finally online during a great restock

and they don't have any soul hackers restocked :([/QUOTE]

I was hoping to see one too since I missed out on the last couple of ones to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back