Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tuffguycore']Grabbed Deadly Premonition. Almost bought it new with the VG credit I got from the trade in, guess I'll be using that towards Shin Megami Tensei afterall. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Is Deadly Premonition Director's Cut any different or better than the standard Deadly Premonition? There is still another :ps3: copy on Amazon-Very Good for $25.55.

[quote name='schiz0e']Is Deadly Premonition Director's Cut any different or better than the standard Deadly Premonition? There is still another :ps3: copy on Amazon-Very Good for $25.55.[/QUOTE]

I am playing it right now and I will say its a pretty shoddy port. The mandatory install took over 10 minutes and the frame rate is all over the place. I think the xbox version is better sadly.

[quote name='schiz0e']Is Deadly Premonition Director's Cut any different or better than the standard Deadly Premonition? There is still another :ps3: copy on Amazon-Very Good for $25.55.[/QUOTE]

It adds a bit of content and makes the gameplay a tad better.

It has its problems, but its still quite a bit better than the Xbox version. There are a lot of bug fixes and enemy/health tweaking. The extra's are nothing to write home about but it runs significantly smoother than the standard version.

I was about to buy Sly Cooper for the Vita, but then I realized the PS3 version comes with the Vita version. I think I'll go with that one. The demo was really fun.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']I was about to buy Sly Cooper for the Vita, but then I realized the PS3 version comes with the Vita version. I think I'll go with that one. The demo was really fun.[/QUOTE]Not 100% guaranteed that the Vita version will come with the :ps3: version (unless you buy a new copy), as the Vita version is a one-time redeemable bonus on the disc (appears in the XMB), so if someone already got the Vita version, you're out of luck.

[quote name='Smashingly']It has its problems, but its still quite a bit better than the Xbox version. There are a lot of bug fixes and enemy/health tweaking. The extra's are nothing to write home about but it runs significantly smoother than the standard version.[/QUOTE]

This is what I heard. I just grabbed the 360 version, and haven't started it yet, but I think I'm going to return it, since I heard this one has the updated graphics, plus the control scheme is a little better.

Either way, it's one of those games I can see being really hard to get your hands on just because not a lot are in print(which is the other hand of me not returning the 360 version, or from what I can tell "Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper). So that there, I was willing to grab it even though I'm not sure it'll truly be considered "rare" by some collectors standards, but maybe in the sense of something like "Obscure", which is all that game really is.

/rant tl:dr I figure it's worth a chance to play "Twin Peaks" the game.

[quote name='tuffguycore']This is what I heard. I just grabbed the 360 version, and haven't started it yet, but I think I'm going to return it, since I heard this one has the updated graphics, plus the control scheme is a little better.

Either way, it's one of those games I can see being really hard to get your hands on just because not a lot are in print(which is the other hand of me not returning the 360 version, or from what I can tell "Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper). So that there, I was willing to grab it even though I'm not sure it'll truly be considered "rare" by some collectors standards, but maybe in the sense of something like "Obscure", which is all that game really is.

/rant tl:dr I figure it's worth a chance to play "Twin Peaks" the game.[/QUOTE]

Ok, somehow I managed to completely escape notice of this game's existence. As a big Twin Peaks fan and champion of the obscure, I guess I need to pick this up.

[quote name='theflicker']Ok, somehow I managed to completely escape notice of this game's existence. As a big Twin Peaks fan and champion of the obscure, I guess I need to pick this up.[/QUOTE]

Check out some videos online. The story/characters are really the sell point from what I've seen.

And glad to see someone else liked Obscure, I picked up the sequal and still haven't touched it.

My LN Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition ($28.87) arrived today. The game arrived complete with the box and outer cover/slip and still sealed. The bonus codes had not been used. :)

[quote name='esquire']My LN Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition ($28.87) arrived today. The game arrived complete with the box and outer cover/slip and still sealed. The bonus codes had not been used. :)[/QUOTE]

Goes triple for me!

[quote name='animemaniac14']Goes triple for me![/QUOTE]

Same here didn't even see what the damage was. Told my buddy who wanted the statue and his didn't have the game. Told him he was better off.

But I'm just going to sell him my copy from game fly, so now it's more like ~20. Pretty stoked on that

[quote name='nccows']Just picked up Infinite Premium Edition for PS3 for $44. Still one in stock.[/QUOTE]

What does the premium edition come with?

[quote name='Bigmeat23']What's the lowest anyone has seen a LN Vita for on here? I'm noticing one for $185 now but can't decide if it's a decent deal...?[/QUOTE]

Wait after E3, just in case they announce a price drop

[quote name='Bigmeat23']What's the lowest anyone has seen a LN Vita for on here? I'm noticing one for $185 now but can't decide if it's a decent deal...?[/QUOTE]

$147.24 + tax for a 3G/WiFi bundle.

[quote name='SunDevil77']What does the premium edition come with?[/QUOTE]

Artbook, handyman figure, downloadable soundtrack, weapon pack, and murder of crows keychain.

[quote name='Sleipnir']Wait after E3, just in case they announce a price drop[/QUOTE]

That's actually what I was thinking. My wife has a vita and I hate how it's such a pain to switch accounts on the system and I have just been debating getting my own, for the right price.

does Silent Hill Shattered Memories for Wii ever show up cheap? I don't like the used prices I am seeing for this in general.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']That's actually what I was thinking. My wife has a vita and I hate how it's such a pain to switch accounts on the system and I have just been debating getting my own, for the right price.[/QUOTE]

I'd wait until Black Friday for one of those 199 vita bundles. Last year Amazon has the AC white bundle for that, plus PS Allstars and psn credit

[quote name='mask.air.raid']$147.24 + tax for a 3G/WiFi bundle.

Artbook, handyman figure, downloadable soundtrack, weapon pack, and murder of crows keychain.[/QUOTE]

You forgot the Devil's Kiss litography :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my LN Fight Night Champion for PS3. The insert had a slight wrinkle, but I was okay with it. The only complaint was the sticker that they put on the outside case. I hate taking those off...are those stickers on all of their games?

[quote name='ckehvin']Just got my LN Fight Night Champion for PS3. The insert had a slight wrinkle, but I was okay with it. The only complaint was the sticker that they put on the outside case. I hate taking those off...are those stickers on all of their games?[/QUOTE]

A little Goo-Gone, and it's like the sticker was never there.

[quote name='ckehvin']Just got my LN Fight Night Champion for PS3. The insert had a slight wrinkle, but I was okay with it. The only complaint was the sticker that they put on the outside case. I hate taking those off...are those stickers on all of their games?[/QUOTE]

All used ones, so only if you buy from AWD. If you buy from Amazon a brand new game, it's on the wrapping. Don't know why.

[quote name='kelo360']I'd wait until Black Friday for one of those 199 vita bundles. Last year Amazon has the AC white bundle for that, plus PS Allstars and psn credit[/QUOTE]

That's the one my wife got. $179.99 for white vita, 2 games and 3 months of ps plus.

Just some random finds:

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Spring Value Bundle (A) $177.61
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Console (G) $181.28
:360: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Collector's Edition (VG) $55.43
:360: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition (G) 37.20
:360: Damage Pacific Squadron WWII Collectors Edition (G) $29.74 (LN) $34.31
:360: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Collector's Edition) (VG from Express Media) $13.98 (G) $15.49
:360: Resident Evil 6 Archives (G) $46.25 (VG) $49.81 (LN) $53.36
:360: BioShock Infinite (LN) $29.69
:360: Deadly Premonition (LN) $26.85
:360: Gears of War: Judgment (LN) $29.69
:360: WWE '13 (LN) $22.27
:360: The Walking Dead (VG) $19.57
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $13.22
:360: Orange Box (G) $18.44
:360: Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (G) $2.66
:360: Guitar Hero Aerosmith (LN) $2.63
:360: Table Tennis (LN) $2.25
:360: Top Spin 3 (LN) $3.02
:360: Dance Dance Revolution Universe (LN) $3.60 (LN from Express Media) $4.93
:360: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (A) $3.84 (LN) $4.80
:360: Sega Rally Revo (A) $4.10 (LN) $5.12
:360: The Beatles: Rock Band - Software Only (LN) $4.17

:xbox: Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (LN) $2.12
:xbox: Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood (A) $2.16
:xbox: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (LN) $2.93
:xbox: GUN (A) $3.44
:xbox: SSX: Tricky (LN) $3.62
:xbox: The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay (A) $3.91 (LN) $4.89
:xbox: Max Payne (LN) $4.14
:xbox: Star Wars Obi-Wan (A) $4.60 (LN) $5.76

:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (LN) $15.87
:ps3: Defiance - Collector's Edition (LN) $59.39
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia (Premium Edition) (VG) $41.52
:ps3: BioShock Infinite (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Transformers: War for Cybertron (A) $16.07
:ps3: Portal 2 (G) $17.29

:ps2: Rez (LN) $13.38
:ps2: Devil May Cry (LN) $2.65
:ps2: Devil May Cry 2 (A) $2.91 (LN) $3.64
:ps2: Devil May Cry 3 (A) $2.77 (G) $3.00 (LN) $3.47
:ps2: Prince of Persia The Two Thrones (LN) $3.23
:ps2: Onimusha Warlords (LN) $3.74 (LN from Express Media) $4.00

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Winnie the Pooh Kindergarten (G) $1.58

:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G Bundle - 4GB with PlayStation Plus and Unit 13 Voucher (LN) $222.72

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (LN) $266.15

:wii: Project Runway (LN) $2.52
:wii: Red Steel (LN) $2.68
:wii: SSX Blur (A) $3.41 (LN from Express Media) $3.89
:wii: Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (LN from Express Media) $4.63 (LN) $4.64
:wii: Soulcalibur Legends (LN) $4.91
:wii: Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (A) $5.59 (G) $6.06 (LN) $6.99

:gc: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (LN) $12.30
:gc: World Series of Poker (A) $0.68
:gc: Army Men: RTS (A) $1.80
:gc: Tony Hawk Underground 2 (G) $3.97 (LN) $4.58

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (LN) $29.48
:3ds: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $29.67

:ds: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (LN) $11.50
:ds: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (LN) $17.92
:ds: Nintendogs Dalmatian & Friends (A) $5.37 (G) $5.82 (LN) $6.71

[quote name='WingsDJY']Tempted to pick up Gears of War Judgment[/QUOTE]

Don't be. The game tanked and it'll be $10 by Black Friday or even sooner if it holds with the history of the Gears games' prices.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Gears Judgment is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I enjoy it. Better than 3 IMO.[/QUOTE]

I haven't played Judgement yet, but I find it hard to believe its better then 3. To me, 3 had the best mp out of the whole franchise.

I'm sure its way better then 2...then again, almost anything is better then 2.

I enjoyed them all. For me it was 2>Judgment>3>1

I know 2 was bad at the beginning but they fixed it over time and made it very enjoyable. And Judgments community is the same as 3 was. Still has enough people where youre not playing with the same people repeatedly.

I wouldnt buy Judgment for $60. (I really dont buy anything for $60) but I would say its worth $20-$30 considering its still fairly new.

EDIT: I didnt enjoy 3 very much. Just got seriously 3.0 and left the game alone since then. Hated the inroduction of the mantle kick.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Gears Judgment is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I enjoy it. Better than 3 IMO.[/QUOTE]

As someone who has invested around 2,000 hours across all 4 games online, Judgment is an abomination, especially online. The campaign is decent at best, but the online is just an utter disappointment.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']As someone who has invested around 2,000 hours across all 4 games online, Judgment is an abomination, especially online. The campaign is decent at best, but the online is just an utter disappointment.[/QUOTE]

i didnt play the Gears games nearly as much as you did, but i would have to agree. i hate it when franchises get milked like this.

I put over 600 hours in Gears 3 alone and I played 1 waaaay more and 2 a considerable amount.

Judgment is trash.

The first week it was fine because it was new and me and 9 of my friends would play FFA nightly. Thats how long it lasted.

Terrible disappointment IMO. You'll be able to find it for $10 off gamefly soon probably.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']As someone who has invested around 2,000 hours across all 4 games online, Judgment is an abomination, especially online. The campaign is decent at best, but the online is just an utter disappointment.[/QUOTE]

Well Im pretty sure I have more hours than that alone on just Gears 2. I have 3,216 hours played on that one according to the gears website, of course over about 3 years time.

Everyones different but I enjoy the new physics in Judgment. Love how you can jump off ledges/buildings now.

What do you think of the hyperdimension Neptunia series? Their metacritic score is very low, but user review is high. The price is also high for such old games. Does it mean it's still a good franchise to certain people? I like Final Fantasy, Tales, TMS, Fire Emblem, Diablo II and even Agarest war. What I like them about is the role playing part. You grow to someone you choose. either specialized in str or magic. And you get partners along the way, learn more and powerful skills.

Will I enjoy Hyperdimension Neptunia series? Which one of the three would you recommend, or strongly recommend against?

[quote name='Vap']I haven't played Judgement yet, but I find it hard to believe its better then 3. To me, 3 had the best mp out of the whole franchise.

I'm sure its way better then 2...then again, almost anything is better then 2.[/QUOTE]

Nothing even needs to be explained about part 1 a classic. Part 2 MP was fun but crappy net code and I eventually gave up. 3 was polished. Judgment feels like call of duty more than Gears. Clify probably left due to internal creative differences. I interpreted that as ” they just shit on my artwork.”

IOU couldn't have said it any better, GoW: J is an abomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back