Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fairy']What do you think of the hyperdimension Neptunia series? Their metacritic score is very low, but user review is high. The price is also high for such old games. Does it mean it's still a good franchise to certain people? I like Final Fantasy, Tales, TMS, Fire Emblem, Diablo II and even Agarest war. What I like them about is the role playing part. You grow to someone you choose. either specialized in str or magic. And you get partners along the way, learn more and powerful skills.

Will I enjoy Hyperdimension Neptunia series? Which one of the three would you recommend, or strongly recommend against?[/QUOTE]

I like it, but the first game was not that good. The story/characters are fine, but the gameplay is bad. The second game (mk2) was a vast improvement in that department. It's also set in a different continuity, so you technically don't need to have played the first one. Certain things will just mean more to you if you have.

Most people liked the story of the first game more, though...

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Anyone think Resistance for Vita is worth ~$15? Might grab it next time I see it again. But Im hesitant on if its worth it.[/QUOTE]

Don't.

for the Vita I recommend Gravity Rush.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Well Im pretty sure I have more hours than that alone on just Gears 2. I have 3,216 hours played on that one according to the gears website, of course over about 3 years time.

Everyones different but I enjoy the new physics in Judgment. Love how you can jump off ledges/buildings now.[/QUOTE]

I'm talking online only. I don't even want to know how many total hours I've spent on the games between the campaigns and Horde mode. Luckily, they received so much backlash and while it's too late to fix everything on this game, they should have their heads on straight when it comes to what people want within the next game.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Anyone think Resistance for Vita is worth ~$15? Might grab it next time I see it again. But Im hesitant on if its worth it.[/QUOTE]

I'd say wait until it's under $10. The campaign is only 5 or 6 hours long and then there's nothing else to do. I tried online, but it was so infested with lag it was unplayable. Very easy platinum though, if you're into that kind of thing.

I'm debating on whether to get Portal 2 for 17.29 or Heavy Rain for 14.60.

Are they good? Will they be any lower than their current price? I'm leaning toward Heavy Rain, played the demo it was pretty good. And Beyond: Two Souls is coming out.

[quote name='Fairy']What do you think of the hyperdimension Neptunia series? Their metacritic score is very low, but user review is high. The price is also high for such old games. Does it mean it's still a good franchise to certain people? I like Final Fantasy, Tales, TMS, Fire Emblem, Diablo II and even Agarest war. What I like them about is the role playing part. You grow to someone you choose. either specialized in str or magic. And you get partners along the way, learn more and powerful skills.

Will I enjoy Hyperdimension Neptunia series? Which one of the three would you recommend, or strongly recommend against?[/QUOTE]

I was really disappointed in the first one, so I'd recommend skipping that. I really like Mk2 and Victory (the newest one). The plots are silly, riff on the games industry and constantly break the fourth wall. You don't really 'specialize' your characters, but you definitely get stronger and better skills along the way. Plus, you can make/download skins to put on the main character (Mk2) and all the characters (Victory) in their powered up forms.

The battles are on a small field where you can move around a set area and aim your attacks. Different weapons have different ranges, so you can hit multiple enemies in one attack with proper placement. If you have ever played Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits, the combat is like that (or like Mugen Souls if you happen to have played that).

Sorry for the long explanation, but I had just reviewed Victory, hahaha.

[quote name='aznhero913']3>2>Jud>1[/QUOTE]

3>1>J>2

Also, my Trivial Pursiuit PS2 (LN) came in and looks brand new aside from a bend in the manual. I can live with that for $0.6x.

Yesterday/Today I picked up Batman: Arkham City CE (360 LN) $27.xx and Top Spin 3 (360 LN) for $3.xx. Can't wait to check those out.

Thanks for all the updates, everyone!

Wait for $10 or less since it's pretty much a 6 hour campaign.

[quote name='Dante Valentine']I'm debating on whether to get Portal 2 for 17.29 or Heavy Rain for 14.60.

Are they good? Will they be any lower than their current price? I'm leaning toward Heavy Rain, played the demo it was pretty good. And Beyond: Two Souls is coming out.[/QUOTE]

If you can, you should buy both. Regarding price, I've seen Portal 2 go as low as $14.99 before and I bought Heavy Rain Director's Cut a couple of days ago for $11.44 (A). So, it is certainly possible that you mind find them for less.

Thanks for the response. I got Heavy Rain Director's Cut(LN). For three dollars is not the end of the world.

At this pries I'm tempted to wait and get a couple of games, but what are the chances of all games getting a reasonable price cut of Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Regardless of when they came out(new and old).

+Matenshi and +Prinnyj

Thanks for you feedback on Hyperdimension Neptunia. I decide to buy the mk2 one first from GS. It looks cheaper than on Amazon, so I will skip HN for now.

I got the zelda OOT from Aamzon. Sad that I missed the FE Awakening and Disgaea 4 deals.

Heavy Rain Director's Cut was on sale at GameStop for $9.99 new.

I missed it. The cart was glitching and it even said that it was extended, but it wasn't extended.

Got a quick question, might not be the right place but not sure which thread to post it on. I just bought Battlefield 3 (Vanilla) on sale. I am looking for a cheap way to get a premium code for the DLC.
One way I've thought of is buying the premium edition new from amazon for $40. And then it has a "sell us your item for $19" back to them. Making the premium code cost me $21. I've never traded in a game to Amazon. Would I get the full $19 and is that my best route?

I am thinking of picking up the 250GB XBox Slim, anyone buy consoles from them before? or the Xbox specifically? I'm just curious about the quality I should expect.

Thanks!

[quote name='schnitz17']I am thinking of picking up the 250GB XBox Slim, anyone buy consoles from them before? or the Xbox specifically? I'm just curious about the quality I should expect.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I got an Acceptable slim 4gb unit a few months ago and it was brand new. Just had the AWD sticker. Everything inside was in its original packaging.

just got the like new Injustice ps3 collectors in the mail, everything in perfect shape. my biggest concern turned out ok, the New 52 Skin was not redeemed :)

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I got an Acceptable slim 4gb unit a few months ago and it was brand new. Just had the AWD sticker. Everything inside was in its original packaging.[/QUOTE]

oh wow thats awesome. Thank you!

Is anyone else fed up with all the big, cheap ass, residue leaving stickers Amazon puts on the games?

I recently bought Deus Ex and it came with a sticker on the front, two overlapping on the back, and to top it off, one on the spine of the artwork. I dont get it. They go to the trouble of resealing all of the games so they stay in the same condition they are selling them as, but then go ahead and mar them with those abominable stickers.

[quote name='Tourista']Finally snagged deadly premonition DC - like new. $25.

There's a VG up for $23.74.[/QUOTE]

Dammit, that's like 3 dollars cheaper than the one I bought two days ago at vg. Oh well, win some, lose some.

Awww nuts.

Hope it was one of you guys who snagged the LN Soul Sacrifice in my cart as I was checking out...

edit: that VG is tempting, but i don't want to risk paying the extra $10 for an online pass if it's used...

[quote name='Tourista']Finally snagged deadly premonition DC - like new. $25.

There's a VG up for $23.74.[/QUOTE]Thanks, I got that one. Hopefully it isn't that much worse than LN condition.

Picked up a Soul Sacrifice, thanks. This close to release your chances of getting an online pass aren't bad no matter the condition.

Also bought a $25 Bioshock Infinite for :ps3: and a $11 :ds: 999. Tempted to buy out the Ocarinas but the thought of going to more than one Gamestop made me a little nauseous.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Did you get the Undisputed 3?[/QUOTE]I didn't snag the Acceptable copy at ~$9, but I did pick up a LN copy for $11.11.

I dig the prices on 3ds games.

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Console (G) $179.03
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (G) $192.41
:360: Sonic Generations (VG) $11.06 (LN) $11.85
:360: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (A) $12.58
:360: Devil May Cry Collection (A) $9.28
:360: Alice: Madness Returns (A) $11.87
:360: Darksiders (A) $9.54
:360: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition (A) $11.87
:360: Borderlands 2 (A) $17.81
:360: Forza Motorsport 4 (A) $17.54

:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (LN) $207.23
:ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Collector's Edition (A) $47.50 (G) $51.45 (VG) $55.41
:ps3: Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (VG) $23.74
:ps3: inFAMOUS Collection (LN) $18.56
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (VG) $11.25
:ps3: UFC Undisputed 3 (LN) $11.30
:ps3: Catherine (LN) $13.19

:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (G) $160.85
:psp: 32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (A) $48.99
:psp: Resistance: Burning Skies (VG) $13.85

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (A) $23.75

:wii: Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 (VG) $10.93
:wii: Just Dance 4 (G) $12.86

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (G) $147.27
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (A) $23.58 (LN) $29.48
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (VG) $17.32
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (A) $17.81
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (A) $23.58
:3ds: Tales of the Abyss (A) $17.81
:3ds: Code of Princess (A) $17.81
:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (A) $14.84
:3ds: Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever and New Friends (A) $16.88
:3ds: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (A) $17.38

:ds: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (A) $11.87

:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (VG) $13.83
:360: Saint's Row: The Third (A) $17.81
:360: Assassin's Creed III (A) $17.81
:360: NBA 2K13 (VG) $27.71
:360: Crysis 3 (A) $23.75
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Just Cause 2 (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Sony Computer Entertainment God of War Ascension Legacy Bundle (LN) $222.72
:ps3: Sony PlayStation PS3 250GB Holiday Bundle (LN) $229.50
:ps3: Ultimate Combo Pack: God of War Saga & Red DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller (LN) $59.75
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia (Premium Edition) (LN) $43.95
:ps3: Mass Effect Trilogy (A) $23.74
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (VG) $27.58
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14: Masters Historic Edition (LN) $37.12
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (VG) $20.78
:ps3: Max Payne 3 (VG) $10.96
:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (VG) $16.36
:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (LN) $13.34
:ps3: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (VG) $13.83
:ps3: Assassin's Creed III with Steelbook (LN) $26.85 (A) $26.85
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection (VG) $18.35

:psp: Assassins Creed III Liberation (A) $17.81
:psp: Uncharted: Golden Abyss (LN) $22.27
:psp: Gravity Rush (A) $19.89
:psp: Dungeon Hunter Alliance (A) $14.84
:psp: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (LN) $18.56
:psp: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (LN) $14.20
:psp: Dynasty Warriors NEXT (A) $20.55
:psp: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus (A) $23.75
:psp: Silent Hill: Book of Memories (A) $16.39
:psp: ModNation Racers: Road Trip (LN) $13.26
:psp: Touch My Katamari (LN) $17.65

Nintendo ZombiU Deluxe Set Wii U (LN) $330.30
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (G) $280.97
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (G) $232.11 (LN) $267.81

:wii: Wii Classic Controller Pro - White (LN) $11.48
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (A) $16.07

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (A) $108.97
:3ds: Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone! (VG) $10.39
:3ds: Star Fox 64 3D (A) $17.81

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Did anyone see Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?[/QUOTE]

Doubt you'll ever see it. I looked for the longest time and ended up just borrowing a copy.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']What's everyone's experience with below grade "like new" vita games? Usually damaged or entirely missing game cases?[/QUOTE]

They actually come with cases but no artwork (A). The (VG) ones usually are complete.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']What's everyone's experience with below grade "like new" vita games? Usually damaged or entirely missing game cases?[/QUOTE]

This is what I wanna know with 3DS games. I really want Soul Hackers, but I'm not sure how good products rated below "like new" are.

[quote name='DaShaka']My like new ps3 rayman Origins with art book came today, minus the artbook. :([/QUOTE]

Exact same thing happened to me. Quite frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back