Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tuffguycore']Yeah I've had it in my hands a bunch of times in a couple of gs and never pulled the trigger. I'm wondering if it's artificially being made rare by copies being held or if it's just hard to find.[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up, it is in stock @ Gamestop.com and seems to be in a lot of stores around me.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/destroy-all-humans-3-path-of-furon/69152

$29.99. If you have PUR and use the bday 20% off coupon, it brings it down to a little over $20.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Just a heads up, it is in stock @ Gamestop.com and seems to be in a lot of stores around me.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/destroy-all-humans-3-path-of-furon/69152

$29.99. If you have PUR and use the bday 20% off coupon, it brings it down to a little over $20.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I haven't been in my normal store in like a week I don't think they had it then.

Haha that makes me sound obsessive I just get lucky they don't throw out the extras with the ces they get in so I usually get 1 or 2 a month which is really nice.

[quote name='DaShaka']Just received my second "rayman with art book" and it didn't come with the art book... Again.[/QUOTE]
I'm on my first order with a missing art book. I was going to reorder until I saw your post.

Maybe you guys should stop ordering that damn Rayman by now as it's been reported my multiple members to be missing the artbook. For all we know it might be the same copy floating around over and over again.

My x360 rayman did not come with art book, just like the wii one. Returning the wii one and keeping the x360 version for the $5 discount.

Here's a used DSiXL screen protector, LN, $3.64
maybe it'd come with the console.

[quote name='lutz']I think if enough people complain about no artbook and make the return, Amazon will take notice.[/QUOTE]

Yeah hopefully they'll remove the "with artbook" wording from the description, something they should have done a long time ago. Preorder bonuses are by nature limited, and thus getting them far after the release of a game is pure luck. As such it never should have been in the title, or at least not once the game actually released- after that point all bets are off and getting the book should be a bonus, not an expectation.

[quote name='Rozz']Maybe you guys should stop ordering that damn Rayman by now as it's been reported my multiple members to be missing the artbook. For all we know it might be the same copy floating around over and over again.[/QUOTE]
I bet they keep getting the ones returned with no book. :lol:

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel (A) $18.07
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Portal 2 (LN) $14.84
:360: Left 4 Dead - Game of the Year Edition (LN) $13.93
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $13.16
:360: Catherine (LN) $13.26
:360: Hitman: Absolution (LN) $13.97
:360: Kinect Star Wars (LN) $12.53
:360: Devil May Cry Collection (LN) $11.60
:360: Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (LN) $14.78

:xbox: Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (A) $1.84

:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Red) (A) $27.58
:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (LN) $15.43
:ps3: GTA IV Lock Box Amazon Bundle (LN) $29.79
:ps3: Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (G) $38.28
:ps3: NHL 13 (Stanley Cup Collector's Edition) (LN) $37.12
:ps3: Borderlands 2 (LN) $24.78
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (LN) $25.98
:ps3: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Sonic Generations (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse (LN) $13.15
:ps3: Child of Eden (G from arrow-media) $8.24 (LN) $11.22
:ps3: Warhawk (LN) $3.16

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (LN) $14.29
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (A) $11.16

:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (G) $186.39
:psp: 16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (LN) $34.50
:psp: Ragnarok Odyssey (LN) $22.27

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $24.38
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Assassin's Creed III (LN) $22.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth (LN) $22.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Madden NFL 13 (VG) $19.45

:wii: Red Steel (LN) $4.98

:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (A) $15.59
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, picked up MGS: Substance and Left 4 Dead GOTY.

[quote name='pdjones']Yeah hopefully they'll remove the "with artbook" wording from the description, something they should have done a long time ago. Preorder bonuses are by nature limited, and thus getting them far after the release of a game is pure luck. As such it never should have been in the title, or at least not once the game actually released- after that point all bets are off and getting the book should be a bonus, not an expectation.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the art book was a preorder bonus. I think it's just an Amazon exclusive. I ordered new about a month ago, and I got the art book. And AWD just pulls the products from the Amazon page. They just need to better classify the used product. Start putting anything that comes in used under the no art book tab.

I have a very good condition art book, as in put in a drawer when I got the game and never touched since. I'll send it to anybody willing to pay the shipping.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Is it just me or are the prices still relatively iffy?[/QUOTE]

Nope it's not just you. The prices have been pretty iffy since the last big updated.

[quote name='kill3r7']Nope it's not just you. The prices have been pretty iffy since the last big updated.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I keep seeing games I kind of want, keep the page open and by the next update they go up in price o_O

Here's hoping the prices starting lowering again for the summer :D

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Is it just me or are the prices still relatively iffy?[/QUOTE]

This thread grew to 100 pages in its first two weeks, when the prices were still great. Coincidentally, it was around the 100 page mark that the prices got mediocre and in the two weeks since then it hasn't even managed to do another 50 pages.

Agreed you can tell when some prices new are just a few bucks more. Is AWD turning into GameStop?

[quote name='Rozz']Maybe you guys should stop ordering that damn Rayman by now as it's been reported my multiple members to be missing the artbook. For all we know it might be the same copy floating around over and over again.[/QUOTE]

I figured it was worth a second try. It's definitely not "the same copy" as I returned one and ordered another at the same time. Plus the first time I ordered it said there were 6 in stock. Apparently all of those were just the standard game. I'll just be keeping this one, as $12 for the game isn't a bad deal.

My hard drive I ordered from AWD showed up. Crystal Disk Info shows it has had 40 power cycles and has been on 45 hrs. Close enough to new for me.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']I want the Kirby game but not $35 want.[/QUOTE]

Blockbuster has it for $15 after coupon. Maybe you still have a store open near you, or a fellow cag can get one for you.

Does Bioshock: URE have any codes? Been looking to get this, even though I have both on Steam.
And if you don't have Catherine, get it!
Can't believe I missed P4G by minutes.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Does Bioshock: URE have any codes? Been looking to get this, even though I have both on Steam.
And if you don't have Catherine, get it!
Can't believe I missed P4G by minutes.[/QUOTE]

No codes, everything is on the disc.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:360: GRID 2 (LN) $44.54
:360: Defiance (VG) $27.71

:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (LN) $204.00
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (VG) $23.33
:ps3: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (VG) $12.26
:ps3: Catherine (VG) $12.31

:psp: Persona 4 Golden (VG) $20.78

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (VG) $27.71

:wii: Pandora's Tower (G) $25.73

:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (VG) $20.78
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (VG) $20.78
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (VG) $17.51
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (A) $22.66 (VG) $26.44[/QUOTE]

WOW What a great price for Dark Arisen. Hope a fellow CAG got it :D

[quote name='aaronrodgers']WOW What a great price for Dark Arisen. Hope a fellow CAG got it :D[/QUOTE]

It's actually the second or third time I've seen it for that price over the last 2 weeks. I'm holding out and hoping to get it from GF at the end of the year for $10-$15.

Ah shite, couldn't find something else for free shipping in time to pick up DMC. Got Soul Hackers though, thanks DealSeeker.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Does Bioshock URE have anything downloadable that could/would already be redeemed?[/QUOTE]

Look 10 posts back.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']I grabbed it before he posted it lol :([/QUOTE]

Die on flames! Lol, I hit that link the moment it popped up. Also missed Bioshock, but it'll show up again.

Looking to get a ps3 DS3 in good condition, missed one that was in "Acceptable" conditon. Do they usually come in somewhat of good condition when they are listed "Acceptable"? or should be on the look out for a Like new instead???

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back