Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nixmahn']all the used super slim bundles are selling cheaper than the used slim bundles. WTF?[/QUOTE]

The overall consensus is the super slim is cheaply made, the slim is the superior of the consoles.

[quote name='DojimaDragon']Looking to get a ps3 DS3 in good condition, missed one that was in "Acceptable" conditon. Do they usually come in somewhat of good condition when they are listed "Acceptable"? or should be on the look out for a Like new instead???[/QUOTE]

DualShock3 Controller? Acceptable for controllers usually just means it comes without the original packaging (because a lot of people don't keep those plastic clam-shell packages and Amazon/Noram automatically downgrades trade-in controllers without original packaging to "Acceptable" condition).

Now, it's still probably a crapshoot as to whether you'll get a good quality controller, a DOA controller, or a look-alike knock-off regardless of the listed condition only because Noram's Quality-Control has been pretty suspect lately. But at least returns are easy...

Personally, if you need a DS3 fairly soon, I'd just roll with an Acceptable one for the cheapest price that pops up, otherwise I'd wait for a deal on a new controller/bundle instead (BB had those game/DS3 bundles on sale for $40 new a buncha times for example)...

[quote name='nixmahn']all the used super slim bundles are selling cheaper than the used slim bundles. WTF?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree. I'd gladly trade my superslim for an equivalent slim.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Die on flames! Lol, I hit that link the moment it popped up. Also missed Bioshock, but it'll show up again.[/QUOTE]

haha sorry. I saw someone say that some items got added so I browsed through a few pages and saw it.

Though the slot load is gone & the case feels cheaper on the super slim; i'm all about CPU die shrinkage and lower power usage. I think the slims are already pretty reliable but I would suspect the super slims will be just as much, if not more, reliable.

[quote name='nibbs159']Though the slot load is gone & the case feels cheaper on the super slim; i'm all about CPU die shrinkage and lower power usage. I think the slims are already pretty reliable but I would suspect the super slims will be just as much, if not more, reliable.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that the redesign is for cost purposes and not reliability.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']I've heard nothing but bad things about the reliability of the new super slims...[/QUOTE]

Plus top loading disc slider is cheap as hell

[quote name='DojimaDragon']Looking to get a ps3 DS3 in good condition, missed one that was in "Acceptable" conditon. Do they usually come in somewhat of good condition when they are listed "Acceptable"? or should be on the look out for a Like new instead???[/QUOTE]

My "Good" DS3 controller came with the box, looked almost perfect but smelled of stale cigarette smoke so badly that I thought I smelled it before I even opened the shipping box. I thought it was just my imagination. Opened the box and nope, disgusting. It also had a classic smoker film on it. Disgusting.

To add insult to injury, since the smell can go away in time and everything can be cleaned, the controller itself didn't function properly. The R2 button was mushy, which says a lot, and the L3 button would activate the Square button (!) at times, sometimes other things. Needless to say, I returned it. I just hope Amazon gets rid of it instead of tries to resell it. If you get a Red DS3 that smells of smoke, return it or test for the flaws I mentioned.

So yeah, I simply won't buy a used controller, even from Amazon, anymore. It's just not worth it. I'd rather pay a little more to get a brand new one and know it's 100%. As much as I loathe to do so.

[quote name='blinknot4']I cannot believe there are still copies of Grid 2 available from when DS2U posted it last evening. It is quite good guys!

:360: Grid 2 - LN - $42.13[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but doesn't it have a VIP (i.e. multiplayer) pass? Since you don't know if it's already redeemed, it's tough to jump in at this price.

Edit: Looks like some people were willing to take the risk. Sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='masshuum']So yeah, I simply won't buy a used controller, even from Amazon, anymore. It's just not worth it. I'd rather pay a little more to get a brand new one and know it's 100%. As much as I loathe to do so.[/QUOTE]

I've bought 4 so far and only had problems with one (they sent the wrong item).

Plat Wavebird - Works great, only small cosmetic imperfections.
Nunchuck - Works great, only small cosmetic imperfections.
Wiimote Plus - Works great, looks good. (got a generic one the first time, sent it back and ordered another one later).
DS3 - Came basically new in box.

Obviously YMMV.

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']I've bought 4 so far and only had problems with one (they sent the wrong item).

Wiimote Plus - Works great, looks good. (got a generic one the first time, sent it back and ordered another one later).

Obviously YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I bought an Acceptable Blue DS3 and it was in fantastic shape. Still doing great two months later.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Yeah, but doesn't it have a VIP (i.e. multiplayer) pass? Since you don't know if it's already redeemed, it's tough to jump in at this price.

Edit: Looks like some people were willing to take the risk. Sold out.[/QUOTE]

EA just released the VIP pass for free on PSN and XBL.

[quote name='Yigytugd']EA just released the VIP pass for free on PSN and XBL.[/QUOTE]

I know people are happy that EA is making their own online play free, but I'm hardly ready to believe they'd do the same for other companies.

No restock yet, just some random stuff:

:360: Xbox 360 WWE All Stars Brawl Stick (LN) $29.69
:360: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition (A) $81.77 (G) $88.58
:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (LN from Express Media) $23.78 (LN) $26.62
:360: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas Limited Edition (LN) $3.24
:360: Just Cause 2 (LN) $14.84
:360: Split / Second (LN) $12.97

:xbox: The Godfather the game (LN) $3.88
:xbox: SSX On Tour (G) $2.73 (LN) $3.16
:xbox: GUN (A) $3.30
:xbox: Bionicle: The Game (A) $3.92

:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (LN) $222.72
:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB System (A) $177.99
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (A) $26.94 (G) $29.18 (VG) $31.43
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (LN) $29.55
:ps3: Journey Collector's Edition (LN) $18.56
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Silent Hill: Homecoming (G from apex_media) $14.71 (VG) $16.24
:ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year (VG) $11.75
:ps3: Def Jam Rapstar (LN) $3.34

:ps2: Summoner (A) $2.73 (LN) $3.41

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
007 Legends (LN) $27.51

:wii: Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (A) $3.39 (G) $3.67

:gc: P.N.03 (Product Number 03) (LN) $15.66
:gc: Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (LN) $12.34
:gc: Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (A) $7.94 (LN) $9.93
:gc: SSX on Tour (A) $6.86
:gc: Turok: Evolution (A) $5.48 (LN) $6.88
:gc: Finding Nemo (LN) $3.29

:3ds: Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D (LN) $18.68

[quote name='Yanksfan']
Originally Posted by Capitalism HOO
I've bought 4 so far and only had problems with one (they sent the wrong item).

Obviously YMMV.

Yea, I bought an Acceptable Blue DS3 and it was in fantastic shape. Still doing great two months later.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but how much did you save? $10-$15? Hardly worth it in my opinion because even the best controllers will still have mileage on them. But yeah, as with everything YMMV. Thus sharing anecdotes of your own experiences. I bought a Home Theater in a Box from Amazon Warehouse that was "good" condition with "scratches" and what I got was a virtually brand new system. It had to have been given how it was packaged. The box just had a smashed corner that didn't even affect the packaging inside.

I just think controllers are a particularly relevant "buyer beware" situation if Amazon could let what I got slip through and the inherent nature of controllers, even when handled under the best of conditions. Plus the fact that it's rather easy to get a DS3 for $40 on sale these days.

[quote name='masshuum']Yeah, but how much did you save? $10-$15? Hardly worth it in my opinion because even the best controllers will still have mileage on them. But yeah, as with everything YMMV. Thus sharing anecdotes of your own experiences. I bought a Home Theater in a Box from Amazon Warehouse that was "good" condition with "scratches" and what I got was a virtually brand new system. It had to have been given how it was packaged. The box just had a smashed corner that didn't even affect the packaging inside.

I just think controllers are a particularly relevant "buyer beware" situation if Amazon could let what I got slip through and the inherent nature of controllers, even when handled under the best of conditions. Plus the fact that it's rather easy to get a DS3 for $40 on sale these days.[/QUOTE]

I paid $20 for the DS3, so it was pretty good savings.

[quote name='Zolor23']Did that really jump $10...I woulda picked it up for $3.[/QUOTE]

The prices on the older games fluctuate quiet a bit. Oblivion CE tripled in price within a couple of hours earlier this week. So if you want something jump on it right away.

[quote name='Zolor23']Did that really jump $10...I woulda picked it up for $3.[/QUOTE]
Oh wow, it did jump. I picked up a copy for $3.24 and when I posted their were still 2 in stock but that does not matter much at the current price now.

[quote name='masshuum']Yeah, but how much did you save? $10-$15? Hardly worth it in my opinion because even the best controllers will still have mileage on them. But yeah, as with everything YMMV. Thus sharing anecdotes of your own experiences. I bought a Home Theater in a Box from Amazon Warehouse that was "good" condition with "scratches" and what I got was a virtually brand new system. It had to have been given how it was packaged. The box just had a smashed corner that didn't even affect the packaging inside.

I just think controllers are a particularly relevant "buyer beware" situation if Amazon could let what I got slip through and the inherent nature of controllers, even when handled under the best of conditions. Plus the fact that it's rather easy to get a DS3 for $40 on sale these days.[/QUOTE]
if you are patient enough, you can wait till black friday , and pick up one for around $35 like last black friday.

[quote name='kill3r7']The prices on the older games fluctuate quiet a bit. Oblivion CE tripled in price within a couple of hours earlier this week. So if you want something jump on it right away.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw someone post that Oblivion CE and I had it in cart only to see it double in price the next day

Picked up Legend of Zelda OoT 3D for $22.27 and Luigis Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon for $29.48........Also cried man tears I missed 32gb Vita memory card. Thanks to PSN+ my 32gb I already have is filling up fast.

There are so many games for 3DS and Vita tempting me in AWD right now. Spent $51 there just now and I see like 6-8 more games I want to get right now. Mostly Vita games that are under $20, but I keep worrying about buying a Vita game and it being on PSN+ in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back