Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah, too much spacing between posts! 

Still, glad to have my AWD thread back, even in its bastardized form.

Now all thats left is for AWD to actually drop some price  :bouncy:

DSi XL Like New.

Not at all like new. Scuff marks and dents all over front cover. Screen scratches on bottom screen along with gunk residue along all edges.  See how I fare with CS.

So since I love this thread and the people that contribute to it, I thought I would post about this here before anyone else (not AWD related but I think some will appreciate it).

I just got this in my email inbox: http://i.imgur.com/bMXMaRO.png

I called the store and they've told me the game is in perfect condition (cover, case, and manual included) and that it's held in my name no matter who comes into the store. I'm waiting to see if they'll transfer it just one city over, otherwise I'd have to drive almost an hour and a half to pick it up.

Why am I posting this here? If any one of my AWD brothers and sisters are interested, I will pick the game up and ship it to you for the price of the purchase ($59.99 + tax) and $2.05 for shipping it out.

Why not keep it for myself? I have my own copy already ^_^

Why not sell it on ebay? Because the buy cost + gas + shipping + ebay fees wouldn't make it worth it, I'd rather someone that actually wants to play it keep it.

So, if anyone's interested, let me know and I will let you know if they transfer it. I have over 100 trades on reddit's gameswap subreddit, 100% feedback on ebay, and, for what it's worth, one completed trade here =p

How often does Soul Sacrifice pop up? There's a LN Japanese import version for $36 but would rather have NA.

Also, this new layout is disgusting.  RIP CAG 2.0  :-({|=

I order a treadmill from Amazon Warehouse and it was shipped to my house in one day.. but it came torn apart and dented. I called Amazon and they wanted me to leave it outside.. Well its raining now and UPS sill hasnt picked it.. Worst experience I have ever had with Amazon. They wont even refund me money right away ($350)..

So since I love this thread and the people that contribute to it, I thought I would post about this here before anyone else (not AWD related but I think some will appreciate it).

I just got this in my email inbox: http://i.imgur.com/bMXMaRO.png

I called the store and they've told me the game is in perfect condition (cover, case, and manual included) and that it's held in my name no matter who comes into the store. I'm waiting to see if they'll transfer it just one city over, otherwise I'd have to drive almost an hour and a half to pick it up.

Why am I posting this here? If any one of my AWD brothers and sisters are interested, I will pick the game up and ship it to you for the price of the purchase ($59.99 + tax) and $2.05 for shipping it out.

Why not sell it on ebay? Because the buy cost + gas + shipping + ebay fees wouldn't make it worth it, I'd rather someone that actually wants to play it keep it.

So, if anyone's interested, let me know and I will let you know if they transfer it. I have over 100 trades on reddit's gameswap subreddit, 100% feedback on ebay, and, for what it's worth, one completed trade here =p

That is really kind of you. I just got one today or otherwise I would have taken you up on that offer. BTW, use the Bday coupon and bring down the price some more if you do plan on picking it up. That's how mine ended up costing me $43.19 (or $46.11 after taxes).

That is really kind of you. I just got one today or otherwise I would have taken you up on that offer. BTW, use the Bday coupon and bring down the price some more if you do plan on picking it up. That's how mine ended up costing me $43.19 (or $46.11 after taxes).
I actually used the birthday coupon to pick my copy up as well; would it come up in their system and deny it if I tried to use it again?

Also, this new layout is disgusting. RIP CAG 2.0 :-({|=
There is going to be a "Dark" Option. Hopefully, that will be satisfactory; I miss it too. :(
This "White Noise" background is giving me a headache just looking at it. I hope they revert to the dark side soon. Also, I hope they bring back the top 15 deals sidebar since a quick glance of that gave an idea of what was happening here at CAG.

I actually used the birthday coupon to pick my copy up as well; would it come up in their system and deny it if I tried to use it again?
You will not get denied since it is a universal coupon and the one for this month is valid until 7/31. I should know since I posted it this month before it was deleted by the mods. It served its purpose before deletion.

There is going to be a "Dark" Option. Hopefully, that will be satisfactory; I miss it too. :(
This "White Noise" background is giving me a headache just looking at it. I hope they revert to the dark side soon. Also, I hope they bring back the top 15 deals sidebar since a quick glance of that gave an idea of what was happening here at CAG.
I agree! They said the dark option is coming soon. I cant even bring myself to browse this site with the white background it hurts my eyes way to much.

Since this has become the "new CAG format bitching thread," I will say I like the new features and layout, and once some customization options come in so I can darken, I'll be pretty happy.

I would ask you for it, but I have to be sincere with myself, with my current backlog there is no way I'll be playing it anytime soon :p

But I wanted to thank you for the offer to your fellow CAG members anyway :)

I order a treadmill from Amazon Warehouse and it was shipped to my house in one day.. but it came torn apart and dented. I called Amazon and they wanted me to leave it outside.. Well its raining now and UPS sill hasnt picked it.. Worst experience I have ever had with Amazon. They wont even refund me money right away ($350)..
Why would they refund you right away?

As for the new layout, I love it. Still missing a few features, but they'll get it sorted out.

Does Warehouse deals do the fake seal on games now? A couple recent purchases from them have been like that. At first I thought they were actually sealed.

Why would they refund you right away?

As for the new layout, I love it. Still missing a few features, but they'll get it sorted out.
Amazon usually gives me an early good-will refund so I don't have to wait. It's not that unorthodox, but I barely ever return anything.

@Van Warehouse Deals has been wrapping their games in placstic for a bit now.

How often does Soul Sacrifice pop up? There's a LN Japanese import version for $36 but would rather have NA.

Agreed. I may even leave CAG. Cannot enjoy this

Same it just feels wrong checking here now... I am shocked how bad it looks... it lost the buzz for me... maybe use old colors but then the rest is meh not one thing new i like. RIP CAG 2.0....

Does Warehouse deals do the fake seal on games now? A couple recent purchases from them have been like that. At first I thought they were actually sealed.
They been but blame the people trading them in with fake sealed to get top condition. nice way to put junk cd in i had it happen twice...

Well. CS disappoints. Only refund, thankfully (not really) ground return shipping is paid. I think I'm taking a break from Amazon Warehouse for a bit. Nothing is *really* a steal. You can have almost anything on sale pristine for what AWH wants used with erratic condition ratings.  Prices have been very elevated for almost a month now and system conditions are truly all over the place.  Ratings aren't consistent. A Like New 3ds XL which is just that, like new. A DSi XL which is like new but has screen scratches and pretty severe cover scuffing.

Not withstanding video game collectors who can't find games anymore. 

No partial refund. For ~20$ more you can buy a pristine Dsi XL in Pink/Blue at Wal-Mart, no burgandy or black though. :[

Bought a like new GTA IV Lock box bundle for $20.95.  Was really happy until it came in the mail... got just the game. CS offered a refund, what a waste of time. Oh well, I still love WHD

Well, since we're all commenting on the redesign, I'll just share this: I can't seem to figure out how to get to specific pages on multi-page threads on the mobile site. You used to be able to input which page you wanted, but now it seems like I can only go Prev and Next.

Having some problems linking so I will leave the list here and work on linking them and apparently their is a limit to emoticons now so going forth this way.

Edit: All linked now.

:360:

Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (G) $160.87
Xbox 360 4GB Console (G) $128.02
Defiance (LN) $29.66
BioShock Infinite (VG) $27.71

Gears of War: Judgment (A) $23.75
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (A) $11.87
BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (LN) $14.84
Kinect Star Wars (LN) $11.78
Kinect Disneyland Adventures (LN) $11.78

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (LN) $14.78

:ps3:

PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (A) $178.18
Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (VG) $88.01

Resident Evil: Revelations (LN) $35.54
God of War: Ascension (G) $25.71
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (G) $25.61
MLB 13 The Show (A) $24.93
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (G) $9.63
Max Payne 3 (G) $9.63
Hitman: Absolution (G) $12.84
UFC Undisputed 3 (G) $9.63
Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (LN) $13.85
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (A) $15.63
Catherine (G) $11.43
Dead Island Game of the Year (LN) $11.10
Spec Ops: The Line (G) $12.86
Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $13.54
Persona 4 Arena (LN) $14.84
Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (G) $9.63

The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (LN) $13.97

Resident Evil 6 (G) $15.60
Jak & Daxter Collection (LN) $14.46
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (G) $12.68

:psp:

Persona 4 Golden (LN) $22.25
Mortal Kombat (LN) $13.65

:psp: PlayStation Portable 3000 Core Pack System - Piano Black (A) $59.38

Wii_U_platform_icon.png

Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (G) $279.43

New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $31.16
Lego City: Undercover (LN) $29.69
Injustice: Gods Among Us (LN) $31.16

:wii:

The Last Story (LN) $22.27

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (A) $15.83

:gc: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (A) $26.51 (LN) $33.13

:3ds:
Mario Kart 7 (LN) $22.26
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (G) $19.29
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (A) $14.99
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (A) $17.80
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $29.67
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (LN) $29.69
Scribblenauts Unlimited (LN) $18.79
Tales of the Abyss (LN) $22.27
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (LN) $22.27
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (G) $19.30
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (VG) $26.53
Fire Emblem: Awakening (LN) $25.69
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (LN) $22.26

Wreck-It Ralph (LN) $13.95

:ds: The World Ends With You (LN) $14.84

They been but blame the people trading them in with fake sealed to get top condition. nice way to put junk cd in i had it happen twice...
Well what was weird though is that the warehouse deals sticker was on the actual case, not the plastic wrap, so it makes me believe it was warehouse deals that re-sealed it.

any guesses on the price drop of the vita memory cards after e3? Or should I pick up the 16GB cards for under 30 anyway I can?

I just cancelled my order of Soul Sacrifice - Like new - $22.  it should be back up in a few minutes.  Delivery estimate date is June 14th.

Bought a like new GTA IV Lock box bundle for $20.95. Was really happy until it came in the mail... got just the game. CS offered a refund, what a waste of time. Oh well, I still love WHD
That sucks. Seems like CS is a being non-partial refund lately.

Edit: Wait, when did Wind Waker get so relatively cheap?
Back in April it was much cheaper on warehouse deals. I snagged a like new copy for 19
Prices have increased on the things I watch. Its unfortunate. Think I'll just wait it out for awhile, maybe things will drop back down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back