Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep barely missing the Madcatz SFXT Fightstick Pro Cross for PS3 for $60. I NEED it to come back for my sanity.

If only we knew whether or not the Pulse headsets will work with the PS4 . . . So tempted, but I don't want to get stuck with a paperweight in 8 months.

Having some problems linking so I will leave the list here and work on linking them and apparently their is a limit to emoticons now so going forth this way.

Edit: All linked now.

:360:

Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (G) $160.87
Xbox 360 4GB Console (G) $128.02
Defiance (LN) $29.66
BioShock Infinite (VG) $27.71

Gears of War: Judgment (A) $23.75
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (A) $11.87
BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (LN) $14.84
Kinect Star Wars (LN) $11.78
Kinect Disneyland Adventures (LN) $11.78

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (LN) $14.78

:ps3:

PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (A) $178.18
Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (VG) $88.01

Resident Evil: Revelations (LN) $35.54
God of War: Ascension (G) $25.71
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (G) $25.61
MLB 13 The Show (A) $24.93
Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (G) $9.63
Max Payne 3 (G) $9.63
Hitman: Absolution (G) $12.84
UFC Undisputed 3 (G) $9.63
Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (LN) $13.85
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (A) $15.63
Catherine (G) $11.43
Dead Island Game of the Year (LN) $11.10
Spec Ops: The Line (G) $12.86
Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $13.54
Persona 4 Arena (LN) $14.84
Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (G) $9.63

The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (LN) $13.97

Resident Evil 6 (G) $15.60
Jak & Daxter Collection (LN) $14.46
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (G) $12.68

:psp:

Persona 4 Golden (LN) $22.25
Mortal Kombat (LN) $13.65

:psp: PlayStation Portable 3000 Core Pack System - Piano Black (A) $59.38

Wii_U_platform_icon.png

Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (G) $279.43

New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $31.16
Lego City: Undercover (LN) $29.69
Injustice: Gods Among Us (LN) $31.16

:wii:

The Last Story (LN) $22.27

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (A) $15.83

:gc: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (A) $26.51 (LN) $33.13

:3ds:
Mario Kart 7 (LN) $22.26
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (G) $19.29
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (A) $14.99
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (A) $17.80
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $29.67
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (LN) $29.69
Scribblenauts Unlimited (LN) $18.79
Tales of the Abyss (LN) $22.27
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (LN) $22.27
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (G) $19.30
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (VG) $26.53
Fire Emblem: Awakening (LN) $25.69
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (LN) $22.26

Wreck-It Ralph (LN) $13.95

:ds: The World Ends With You (LN) $14.84
Miss Shadows of the Damned ...crying...By the way, what is the meaning of dinger? thanks

By the way, what is the meaning of dinger? thanks
It's the colloquial term for something damaged in shipment that never ended up getting sold to the public. We assume a lot of first- and second-week games that show up on AWD fall into this category.
That means the game is still factory sealed. but it may be damaged in its case?
More or less, yes. And a "dinger" might not be all that damaged.

By the way, what is the meaning of dinger? thanks
It's the colloquial term for something damaged in shipment that never ended up getting sold to the public. We assume a lot of first- and second-week games that show up on AWD fall into this category.
That means the game is still factory sealed. but it may be damaged in its case?
Yar - got a dinger for Tomb Raider :ps3: for $22 as 'acceptable' and it had the slightest wrinkle in the slip cover. ymmv of course, but I always try to keep an eye open for em.

Got a few games the other day, all acceptable:

Borderlands GOTY (PS3) - $15 (Missing artwork and manual)

Tomb Raider (PS3) - $20.78 (Disc only)

Ni No Kuni (PS3) - $25 (Jewel case was empty, no game inside so contacted Amazon and they refunded me)

Good prices, but kinda sad that they were all missing something, first time this has happened.

^^^ How delighted I am that you've chosen to use your photographic memory to benefit us, rather than something worthless like science. ;)

@Dealseaker Thanks for posting that (A) copy of RDR GOTY - it was the perfect price and I bit. :bouncy:
How much is it? I want to buy that too
^^^ How delighted I am that you've chosen to use your photographic memory to benefit us, rather than something worthless like science. ;)
I would have done it for the cake but then I found out that the cake was a lie. ;)
@Dealseaker Thanks for posting that (A) copy of RDR GOTY - it was the perfect price and I bit. :bouncy:
As always, glad to be of service. :)
Hello. king of AWD. You have expiernced the empty jewel case. How often?

How much is it? I want to buy that too
I would have done it for the cake but then I found out that the cake was a lie. ;)
As always, glad to be of service. :)
It was $11.xx and unfortunately there was only copy at that price. Also, I never bought an acceptable game and curious to see if I get lucky.

That wasn't me and personally that has not happened to me yet (knocks on wood). However, if you were a victim of such a thing then contact Amazon CS and they will get it sorted out. They will probably offer you a refund and that would be it.

It was $11.xx and unfortunately there was only copy at that price. Also, I never bought an acceptable game and curious to see if I get lucky.
Worst case scenario, you get the game in good condition in generic case minus manual and cover art. Best case scenario, you get a dinged up box with everything else in mint condition. Good luck nevertheless!

Prices are very slowly starting to go down but still long ways to go from where we were in April. Glad to have dark theme back!

:360: Assassin's Creed III with Steelbook (G) $23.00
:360: Tales of Vesperia (A) $21.43
:360: The Walking Dead (VG) $19.05
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (VG) $13.85
:360: Dishonored (G) $19.17

:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (VG) $207.87
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Collector's Edition) (G) $29.06
:ps3: Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (G) $26.10

:ps3: Assassin's Creed III with Steelbook (LN) $26.85

:ps3: Tales of Graces f (A) $29.59
:ps3: DMC: Devil May Cry (A) $25.08
:ps3: Borderlands 2 (G) $16.08

:ps3: Battlefield 3 (A) $11.42

:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (G) $186.09

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
ZombiU (G) $25.30
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Assassin's Creed III (G) $22.29

:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (G) $27.36

:ds: Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (A) $8.71

i love the new layout now with the old school color scheme. so many good features.

Anyone know if the gta IV lockbox set on whd includes the lockbox?

That wasn't me and personally that has not happened to me yet (knocks on wood). However, if you were a victim of such a thing then contact Amazon CS and they will get it sorted out. They will probably offer you a refund and that would be it.

Worst case scenario, you get the game in good condition in generic case minus manual and cover art. Best case scenario, you get a dinged up box with everything else in mint condition. Good luck nevertheless!
Thank you very much! KOAWD! Or do you want to be God of AWD?

Thank you very much! KOAWD! Or do you want to be God of AWD?
Nah just the other AWD guy is fine with me as Poker being the AWD guy. Lol!

i love the new layout now with the old school color scheme. so many good features.

Anyone know if the gta IV lockbox set on whd includes the lockbox?
If the listing says it does than it should but from what I have seen it is a hit or a miss. Recently someone bought

one and it came with just the game so YMMV.

Unrelated:

:ps3: Demon's Souls - Greatest Hits with Art Book and Soundtrack CD (LN) $48.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back