Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I am a believer now.  I just got a copy of Coraline on bluray from Amazon with an astonishing amount of stickers on the back. What's even better is the fact that the adhesive came off very cleanly...from the stickers themselves.  Every bit of that gunk stayed right on the case, with the stickers clean as a whistle.  Just as I was digging around for a new 2 disk case, I remembered I had a bottle of Goo Gone I picked up from Target for a buck.  Put a bit on a paper towel, wet down the residue, let it sit for a minute then started rubbing the gunk and it all just started disappearing.  Took all of 5 minutes, with 3 of them being me digging through a drawer to find the bottle.  Anyone buying games from AWD stop right now, get to Target and browse the dollar bins at the entrance and grab a bottle of this stuff, it's worth every penny and then some.

Does the 500 gig ps3 bundles pop up often?

I don't care which bundle I get as long as the price is right.

I was going to buy the God Of War Legency bundle, but now the one that was 225 is gone. There's one that is 242, but isn't as good of a deal. Plus, I'm a cheapass :D

I was going to buy the God Of War Legency bundle, but now the one that was 225 is gone. There's one that is 242, but isn't as good of a deal. Plus, I'm a cheapass :D
I am (kinda) in the same boat alth I might not end up buying one.. seen $178,$200, $225 or so for diff 500gb bundles

Need to go ahead and pick up a bottle of Goo Gone someday. I've just been using Nail Polish Remover and Alcohol Pads. :lol: Must get in with the times. Haha

I am (kinda) in the same boat alth I might not end up buying one.. seen $178,$200, $225 or so for diff 500gb bundles
^ This! I have seen them pop up anywhere from $185 to $225. Seems to pop up frequently and in between $178 (A), $185 (G to VG), $204 (VG to LN), and $225 (LN).

i would suggest the cheapest bundle you can find and just install a harddrive into it of your liking. It's so simple to install that it's just silly why people pay for the 500g setups when a 500g harddrive is cheap (and faster ... 7200rpm compared to stock 5400rpm)

Any idea on the best price for a psp? I'd like to get one now that way I can pick up the ports and exclusives it has like star ocean 1 and 2.

I just bought a Playstation Move Motion Controller for $23 from Amazon Warehouse deals. It was listed as Acceptable.. does anyone know what kind of condition I should be expecting with this one? 

I just bought a Playstation Move Motion Controller for $23 from Amazon Warehouse deals. It was listed as Acceptable.. does anyone know what kind of condition I should be expecting with this one?
Everything's a crap shoot honestly. I got a "Like New" ps3 with a clearly damaged box, fingerprints all over everything, and a PS3 controller that just straight wouldn't work. However I've had "Acceptable" things come in that were clearly brand new except there was something insignificant like a nick in the plastic wrap. Honestly you could get a brand new move controller that doesn't have the manual and it'd be marked "Acceptable."

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Racing Bundle (VG) $207.89
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (LN) $185.62
:360: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Collector's Edition (A) $47.51
:360: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (VG) $14.68
:360: Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster (A) $10.25 (LN) $12.82

:360: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 (VG) $16.72
:360: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) $10.37
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.84

:ps3: :pc: Wireless Stereo Headset (A) $47.78

:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (G) $11.36
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition (A) $20.34 (G) $22.04 (LN) $25.43
:ps3: God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition (A) $47.51

:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations (VG) $33.17
:ps3: inFAMOUS Collection (LN) $19.07
:ps3: Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice (VG) $13.58
:ps3: Dark Souls (LN) $11.11
:ps3: UFC Undisputed 3 (LN) $14.16
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (G) $22.23
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma (A) $15.78 (LN) $19.72
:ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year (LN) $11.10

:ps3: Persona 4 Arena (LN) $22.10

:psp: Soul Sacrifice (VG) $20.78

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $31.16

:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (VG) $18.47 (LN) $19.79

:3ds: Code of Princess (LN) $22.27

:gba: Game Boy Color - Dandelion (LN) $46.18

Everything's a crap shoot honestly. I got a "Like New" ps3 with a clearly damaged box, fingerprints all over everything, and a PS3 controller that just straight wouldn't work. However I've had "Acceptable" things come in that were clearly brand new except there was something insignificant like a nick in the plastic wrap. Honestly you could get a brand new move controller that doesn't have the manual and it'd be marked "Acceptable."
Alright, I'll report back to CAG once I receive it on tuesday. Thanks!

Does the InFamous Collection come with DLC on code? I believe it does. If it doesn't come with the collection at $19, will it be better to just buy new?

I ended up just buying a used hdd for ps3. Should I have gave in and just bought a new hdd?

Or will it be alright and not cause any issues?

This is the one I gave in and bought.

Seagate Momentus 5400 500GB 5400RPM SATA 3Gb/s 8MB Cache 2.5 Inch Internal NB Hard Drive ST9500325AS-Bare Drive

Used from Amazon.
Used price is pretty good, its really whats your tolerance to luck.. HDs have a high rate of failure esp non-WDs but for the price I think its worth a gamble :)

Note I am a person that took Spurs to win G1 (no spread) despite being a Heat fan :D

Does the InFamous Collection come with DLC on code? I believe it does. If it doesn't come with the collection at $19, will it be better to just buy new?
dlc code expired i rushed out to buy mine before it dd 2-3 months ago. Sucks ps3 dlc expires...
Did you try it on the Playstation online portal? I tried it 2 weeks ago, well after the expiration date and it worked.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/games

When you login via the portal it should have a redeem code option when you hover over your username (2nd last option). Click and try keying in the code there to redeem.

Below is the other method:

If it does not work there then e-mail Sony at the e-mail address listed and tell them you paid for it and they should send you an e-mail requring proof of purchase (receipt in pdf or pic) attached with pic of the DLC voucher (back and front pic or pdf) and then they will send you a replacemnet DLC code.

E-mail address: "PlayStation Consumer Services" <[email protected]>

This is what you will need to send in the body of your e-mail:

What is the voucher for?
What is the issue with the voucher (missing from box, damaged, will not redeem)?
What product did the consumer purchase in order to receive the voucher?
Name or retailer (if applicable)
Region
Effective Date
Expiration Date
Sign-in ID (email address)
Online ID
I hope that helps you and others who may be in the same boat. Good luck!

dlc code expired i rushed out to buy mine before it dd 2-3 months ago. Sucks ps3 dlc expires...
Did you try it on the Playstation online portal? I tried it 2 weeks ago, well after the expiration date and it worked.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/games

When you login via the portal it should have a redeem code option when you hover over your username (2nd last option). Click and try keying in the code there to redeem.

Below is the other method:

If it does not work there then e-mail Sony at the e-mail address listed and tell them you paid for it and they should send you an e-mail requring proof of purchase (receipt in pdf or pic) attached with pic of the DLC voucher (back and front pic or pdf) and then they will send you a replacemnet DLC code.

E-mail address: "PlayStation Consumer Services" <[email protected]>

This is what you will need to send in the body of your e-mail:

What is the voucher for?
What is the issue with the voucher (missing from box, damaged, will not redeem)?
What product did the consumer purchase in order to receive the voucher?
Name or retailer (if applicable)
Region
Effective Date
Expiration Date
Sign-in ID (email address)
Online ID
I hope that helps you and others who may be in the same boat. Good luck!
Thanks. I don't think I'll need that DLC, so I'm going to buy it!

Does anyone know if the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition comes with instruction manuals? Got my LN copy yesterday and it had 4 discs + some BS Infinite stickers. Should there have been manuals?

Does anyone know if the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition comes with instruction manuals? Got my LN copy yesterday and it had 4 discs + some BS Infinite stickers. Should there have been manuals?
It comes with one of those tiny 4 page manuals that tells you how to turn your console on, but no actual info or controls for the games. It does have the cover pic on the front of the manual though. Weird they would take that and leave the stickers.

I tossed mine in an old case and stuck my manuals from the OG releases in the URE, so I wouldn't say you're missing much.

:ps3: MLB 13 The Show (LN) $29.69

:ps3: Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (LN) $13.85

:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (LN) $22.26
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (LN) $22.26

Mario Kart 7 Might Get This
You also might want to check out Best Buys used game sale since they have a promo going on with B1G1 50% off. For example, with this promo a cost of 2 3ds games at $24.99 would cost you $18.74 each and that is not including the GCU 10% discount. Worth checking out if you have Best Buy credit or in general.

^ Right about now ;). BTW, no restock just some stuff still in stock:

:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $27.98
:360: Grand Theft Auto IV (LN) $11.11

:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (G) $22.23
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (A) $15.91

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (LN) $22.26
Just a heads up if you guys haven't seen it but new in box black op 2 are going for $29.99 at amazon and best buy right now. Still hoping to find it closer to $20 though, but damn they seem to stay up in price for a while

Damn, I would think that would have to have happened during shipping. But if you ordered that many games wouldn't they be in the same box and not susceptible to that kind of damage? That looks more like bubble mailer damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back