Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Soul sacrifice. Dynasty Warriors Next is amazing (and Im not even a dynasty warriors fan). Dead or Alive 5+. AC:Liberation is good as well though that is cheap on PSN right now for this week.
Does Dynasty Warriors Next or Dead or Alive 5 Plus have a season pass or any DLC content I would be missing out if I bought it used? I saw DOA5 was also on PS3, if I bought the PS3 would I get the Vita copy too like PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale?
Dynasty Warriors Next no. Dead or Alive 5+ I dont think had a online pass. Not sure since I bought it digital. Though none of the other DOAs have ever had a pass. So I dont think Team Ninja ever adopted the online pass system.

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (VG) $173.24
:360: HORI Xbox 360 Racing Wheel EX2 (LN) $46.38
:360: Fuse (LN) $37.50
:360: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Collector's Edition (A) $47.51

:360: Hitman: Absolution (Professional Edition) (LN) $24.20

:360: Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition (G) $21.96

:360: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition) (LN) $11.11
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $13.15
:360: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $14.52

:360: Hitman: Absolution (VG) $13.28

:xbox: Shenmue 2 (A) $14.46 (VG from arrow-media) $16.72 (LN) $18.07

:ps3: GRID 2 (G) $32.17

:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige Edition (VG) $65.78
:ps3: God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition (A) $47.51
:ps3: Record of Agarest War 2 Limited Edition (G) $27.84 (Just hope the towel doesn't come used ;) (N) $29.99
:ps3: Risen 2: Dark Waters Special Edition (LN) $14.82
:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (VG) $19.74
:ps3: NIER (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (LN) $13.80
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma (LN) $13.48

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (LN) $13.05
:ps2: Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus (A) $11.13 (LN) $13.91
:ps2: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (A) $10.38 (LN) $12.97
:ps2: Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland (A) $9.86 (LN) $12.33

:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (G) $188.58
:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (G) $160.85

:psp: Dungeon Hunter Alliance (LN) $17.94

:psp: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (G) $11.83

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 (VG) $29.22

:wii: Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (LN) $22.27

:gc: Resident Evil 4 (A) $13.20 (LN) $16.51

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
Star Wars - Episode I - Racer (A) $7.33

:3ds: Code of Princess (G) $19.30

:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (VG) $20.78

:ds: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Konami's Best Ed.) (LN) $14.75
:ds: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (LN) $17.06

Soul sacrifice. Dynasty Warriors Next is amazing (and Im not even a dynasty warriors fan). Dead or Alive 5+. AC:Liberation is good as well though that is cheap on PSN right now for this week.
Does Dynasty Warriors Next or Dead or Alive 5 Plus have a season pass or any DLC content I would be missing out if I bought it used? I saw DOA5 was also on PS3, if I bought the PS3 would I get the Vita copy too like PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale?
Dynasty Warriors Next no. Dead or Alive 5+ I dont think had a online pass. Not sure since I bought it digital. Though none of the other DOAs have ever had a pass. So I dont think Team Ninja ever adopted the online pass system.
Sadly DOA 5 DOES have an online pass

Sadly DOA 5 DOES have an online pass
Dang that sucks. Guess there is no point in buying this one used then. Unless you happen to get lucky and get an unused pass.

What's the timeframe of damaged copies of new releases hitting AWD? For example, is it generally a day or two before a game releases that I might expect to see it? A week? A month?

I remember "A Last of Us" had a few copies recently, and that was a couple days before release. Is this standard?

What's the timeframe of damaged copies of new releases hitting AWD. For example, is it generally a day or two before a game releases that I might expect to see it? A week? A month?

I remember "A Last of Us" had a few copies recently, and that was a couple days before release. Is this standard?
Yep, I would say within release day and the month that follows.

Well, happy Father's Day to me! My LN copy of Rule of Rose arrived pristine, almost like they took off the shrinkwrap and traded it in. Vwry happy!

Just checked warehouse on a whim before checking here and snagged The Last of Us. Really excited to play it since the uncharted games are some of my favorites and naughty dog rules.

Just checked warehouse on a whim before checking here and snagged The Last of Us. Really excited to play it since the uncharted games are some of my favorites and naughty dog rules.
just so you know in the description it says it might not come with the original case.

I recommend playing on hard. I found normal really easy, but I can't replay it since I redboxed it.

just so you know in the description it says it might not come with the original case.
I highly doubt that it won't come complete. I mean, the game just came out 2 days ago so there is no way it's a trade in. Most likely it's sealed with a dinged up case.

I recommend playing on hard. I found normal really easy, but I can't replay it since I redboxed it.
What's the playtime on it? If I had the day off, could I blow through it in 1 rental?

I highly doubt that it won't come complete. I mean, the game just came out 2 days ago so there is no way it's a trade in. Most likely it's sealed with a dinged up case.
Or the steelbook

What's the timeframe of damaged copies of new releases hitting AWD. For example, is it generally a day or two before a game releases that I might expect to see it? A week? A month?

I was moreso thinking about how many days before the release I should really start looking. I know sometimes these things pop up before the actual release date, just not sure how much before the release date.

I was moreso thinking about how many days before the release I should really start looking. I know sometimes these things pop up before the actual release date, just not sure how much before the release date.
I've had pretty good luck finding games the day before they released. I grabbed The Last of Us the day before and I would say I was able to find about 3 or 4 games that I have wanted in the past 6 months right before release as well.

What's the playtime on it? If I had the day off, could I blow through it in 1 rental?
It's definitely possible. I beat it in probably ~14 hours broken up into two chunks. I rented it around midnight so I could maximize my time with the game as well.

Do you ever sleep or play these games just wondering rofl :)
I am actually staying clear of any new releases until I work through some games in my backlog (unless a deal is too good to pass up or if I will play it immediately). At the moment, I am playing 3 games (PES 2013, Kingdoms of Amalur, and PS All stars Battle Royale. Sleep on the other hand comes and go's.

DealSeeker doesn't sleep. He waits.
... patiently for a restock but that seems to happen more so when I am not around as of late. Just my luck. Lol!

:360: Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition (VG from Express Media) $27.34

:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations (LN) $35.54

Do you ever sleep or play these games just wondering rofl :)

I am actually staying clear of any new releases until I work through some games in my backlog (unless a deal is too good to pass up or if I will play it immediately). At the moment, I am playing 3 games (PES 2013, Kingdoms of Amalur, and PS All stars Battle Royale. Sleep on the other hand comes and go's.
DealSeeker doesn't sleep. He waits.

... patiently for a restock but that seems to happen more so when I am not around as of late. Just my luck. Lol!

How is PSASBR? Do you think it's worth spending $14 on it?

I am enjoying it. It is certainly worth it for $14 but I have a feeling this will be one of those titles that will end up on PS+ for free for either the vita or ps3 sometime down the road. However, if you plan on getting it and playing it now, it is definitely worth it for a fun brawler.

Not sure if this is the right thread since it's not actually Amazon Warehouse but figured there might be some interest. There's a 32GB Vita memory card (LN) from another seller for $69 shipped. Just went eeny meeny miney mo between that one and one the same price from another vendor but I keep missing the 32GBs from AWD by less than five minutes and I only have two days left to return the pair of quite insufficient 8GBs I bought. Figured I'm not likely to be trading it back to Amazon anytime soon so as long as it works not having the cardboard sleeve is OK for $10 out of pocket. If I made a terrible decision speak up now while I can still cancel it!

I am enjoying it. It is certainly worth it for $14 but I have a feeling this will be one of those titles that will end up on PS+ for free for either the vita or ps3 sometime down the road. However, if you plan on getting it and playing it now, it is definitely worth it for a fun brawler.
I'm torn over it because the cross buy is tempting but the quite divided opinions and potential appearance on Plus makes me hesitate. Maybe if the PS3 version hits $20.

That's what I'm worried about as well. I think it will end up on PS+ before I get to it and if not I'll certainly be able to pick it up for around $15 by that time. Thx as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back