Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Another small restock:

Edit: (Full blown restock)

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (A) $106.90
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (LN) $222.74

:360: Tomb Raider (G) $19.30
:360: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (LN) $11.11
:360: BioShock Infinite (VG) $27.27
:360: Assassin's Creed III (A) $11.87

:360: Far Cry 3 (VG) $13.85

:360: Left 4 Dead (G) $11.47
:360: Devil May Cry Collection (A) $9.66

:ps3: Sony Computer Entertainment God of War Ascension Legacy Bundle (VG) $207.89
:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (G) $197.18

:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (LN) $52.05

:ps3: Remember Me (VG) $38.15

:ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (VG) $20.78

:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations (VG) $33.17

:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (LN) $29.67

:ps3: God of War: Ascension (G) $21.80

:ps3: Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist Of Arland (LN) $26.94
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition (A) $10.83
:ps3: NIER (VG) $13.85

:ps3: Dishonored (VG) $19.76
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (G) $12.84

:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G Bundle - 4GB with PlayStation Plus and Unit 13 Voucher (VG) $207.87

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  New Super Mario Bros. U (G) $27.01

:wii: Wii Classic Controller Pro - White (LN) $14.84

:wii: Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo Selects) (G) $11.30

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (G) $151.14

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening (A) $23.74
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (VG) $20.78
:3ds: LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (VG) $19.65

:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (LN) $22.25

Another small restock:

Vita 3G bundle ........ (VG) $207.87
Picked that up and locked in my trade in price at 192, worth a test drive for that. Any idea if the digital stuff with that is still there like Unit 13 or PS+ or am I out those items? Don't know how the details of that works out on the vita. As in account bound or codes, or what.

Thanks

Another small restock:

Picked that up and locked in my trade in price at 192, worth a test drive for that. Any idea if the digital stuff with that is still there like Unit 13 or PS+ or am I out those items? Don't know how the details of that works out on the vita. As in account bound or codes, or what.

Thanks
Another small restock:

Thanks
They'll likely be included, based on the condition of the item. The PS+ code may not be valid though.

I have a couple questions if somebody wouldn't mind answering them: Do 3DS XLs ever show up here with a price that makes it "worth" it (vs. buying a new one)? Would you trust buying used game systems this way? And whats the best way to find one this way? Do I refresh the main amazon product page? Do I search for 3ds xl on the warehouse page and refresh the results page?

Every time I try to search for new game stuff on the warehouse page, the best filter it wants to give me is "new and popular" and I feel like I'm not actually seeing the newest, most recent stuff. I never know how to navigate this thing :( thanks in advance!
I'm honestly not too sure about the price. If it's from AWD, chances are that there's gonna be a significant discount when compared to its new counterpart. The only thing is, Nintendo consoles might be somewhat of an exception since Amazon doesn't sell new ones directly. But really, whether the discount is "worth it" or not is completely up to you. People get new consoles from AWD all the time, and if you feel like rolling the dice on one that's the right price and it turns out that it's not what you were hoping/expecting, you can always just send it back with no penalty (assuming you don't return things to Amazon all the time anyway).

As for the best method of searching for one, the best way to do it will be in refreshing the "Used" panel on the product in question (i.e. these five pages - the (url)(/url) function doesn't seem to be working for me right now for some reason...)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008GEH8LQ/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1371623034&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008GEH9HO/ref=sr_1_2_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1371623034&sr=8-2&keywords=3DSXL&condition=used

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00A6IPHXQ/ref=sr_1_3_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1371623034&sr=8-3&keywords=3DSXL&condition=used

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00A8ZZFN4/ref=sr_1_5_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1371623034&sr=8-5&keywords=3DSXL&condition=used

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BUSLSAC/ref=sr_1_6_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1371623034&sr=8-6&keywords=3DSXL&condition=used

That's always where the products are listed first, and there's no searching involved if you're already on the product's page. Just try to refresh those three pages whenever you get the chance when you're on the computer, and if you're lucky and check at the right time, you might just come across a pretty sweet deal.

Hope that helps! :]
Thanks for all the info! I was wondering as well. Probably doing it wrong, but I thought you just refresh the "Just Arrived" page or the general Video Games page on AW, sorted by new and popular. But the list never reflects the restock list updated here. Unless that person page-monitored a bunch of items...?

Also random but relevant, anyone purchase a PS3 Dualshock Wireless controller from AWD, sold by and fulfilled by Amazon? The condition is Used- Like New, but I never know if they actually verify their stock to not be a generic fake 3rd party controller. Just wondering, since they pop up every now and then for $30-33 FSSS.

Just got my LN AC: L Vita bundle from AWD and it's in immaculate condition. There was a rectangle piece of cardboard missing on the blue cover of the box but beyond that, everything else was still in their original packaging. They system might have been handled a little bit (the memory card was already connected to someone else's account) but beyond that, everything appeared great. I'm so glad I went with them instead of buying a refurbished white system from GS or a used one from eBay. 

They have LBP Vita (LN) for $26 and I've been rather torn on taking a chance on it for the last few days.  Good price if the online pass works, if it doesn't that kicks it up to $36 and more than new...  Not sure if them having 5 copies at the same price and condition indicates anything or not.  Or even if it would be returnable if it didn't (even if I had to find some other reason to claim).

Ah - it was the Xbox version (which is still missing the movie disc, though). I thought Shenmue 2 never came out on Dreamcast in the USA, lol.
You're correct, it never came out in the US on Dreamcast. Oddly enough, it is one of the few (only?) times EBGames sold an import that I recall (but I haven't shopped there in years).

Ah - it was the Xbox version (which is still missing the movie disc, though). I thought Shenmue 2 never came out on Dreamcast in the USA, lol.
You're correct, it never came out in the US on Dreamcast. Oddly enough, it is one of the few (only?) times EBGames sold an import that I recall (but I haven't shopped there in years).
Yes, but I was completely oblivious to the fact that there was even a Shenmue 2 on the Dreamcast lol. Back then I didn't have the internet (good ol' days with my consoles) and to this day thought that it was only released on the Xbox haha.

Got farcry 3 and fallout goty for 360 today from awd, both mint and fc3 came with uplay code.. Very satisfied will order awd again

They have LBP Vita (LN) for $26 and I've been rather torn on taking a chance on it for the last few days. Good price if the online pass works, if it doesn't that kicks it up to $36 and more than new... Not sure if them having 5 copies at the same price and condition indicates anything or not. Or even if it would be returnable if it didn't (even if I had to find some other reason to claim).
I of course realize that it's not for everyone, but the digital version is on sale right now for $18 (which includes the online pass) in case it snuck by ya. I'd sell my physical copy w/ unused pass for $26 so I could buy the digital version (I'm hooked on digital on vita).

I of course realize that it's not for everyone, but the digital version is on sale right now for $18 (which includes the online pass) in case it snuck by ya. I'd sell my physical copy w/ unused pass for $26 so I could buy the digital version (I'm hooked on digital on vita).
I think I'm leaning towards the digital myself other than for the fact that I have more Amazon credit than real money lately. While I enjoy the convenience I still have trouble rationalizing the value against the physical goods. When a new copy with Prime shipping just changed to $30 it's hard for me not to go with the physical copy with the rationalization that I'll only be losing like a dollar over buying the digital if I were to resell it... at today's $11 trade price which will probably be $2 by the time I give it up.

My The Last of Us arrived today. Gave it a 2 hour go. Good story and acting, but really slow moving. Since my backlog is so full, I'll probably sell it and pick it up later.

My The Last of Us arrived today. Gave it a 2 hour go. Good story and acting, but really slow moving. Since my backlog is so full, I'll probably sell it and pick it up later.
I really hope you play another 2 hours, it picks up big time, the pacing gets much better. its roughly a 15-20 hour game but around 25 percent through the story it gets very intense. IMO this is the best game i've ever played, right after beating it i started it again. It has dethroned my favorite Majora's Mask.

Still wondering if anyone can enlighten me on the games return policy for AWD?  I haven't been able to find anything of much help on their website since it really just points towards their normal policy.  I know they obviously don't guarantee that DLC and online passes work but there seems to be good luck with like new copies or at least the people who are lucky report it.  I'm willing to take a chance but at the same time I don't want to get stuck either and don't know if they reseal the games like BBY does where I wouldn't even be able to try the code without opening it.  So before I just pull the trigger on a new copy can anyone shed a little light on if I would have an issue if I ordered the LN and tried to return it without it being defective?

Still wondering if anyone can enlighten me on the games return policy for AWD? I haven't been able to find anything of much help on their website since it really just points towards their normal policy. I know they obviously don't guarantee that DLC and online passes work but there seems to be good luck with like new copies or at least the people who are lucky report it. I'm willing to take a chance but at the same time I don't want to get stuck either and don't know if they reseal the games like BBY does where I wouldn't even be able to try the code without opening it. So before I just pull the trigger on a new copy can anyone shed a little light on if I would have an issue if I ordered the LN and tried to return it without it being defective?
All games sold via warehouse are considered used and as such it is safe to assume DLC codes are used / redeemed / not present.

As you said, thier is a chance with newer releases / dingers to have the code / voucher come intact or unused.

You have 30 days to return a game / merchandise.

AWD does reseal games or sticker seal them like gamestop does when they sell thier "new gutted" copies.

If you choose to return the game and it is not AWD's fault then you pay the shipping fee (which they subtract from your refund once they receive the merchandise).

Some finds:

:360: Gears of War 3 Epic Edition (G) $66.06
:360: Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition (LN from Express Media) $12.11 (LN) $14.18
:360: Defiance (VG) $27.68
:360: Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel (LN) $22.25
:360: Forza Horizon (VG) $22.80
:360: Angry Birds Trilogy (LN) $14.84
:360: Kinect Star Wars (LN) $11.60

:ps3: Sony PS3 Media/Blu-ray Disc Remote Control (LN) $12.10
:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (LN) $12.85

:ps3: God of War III: Ultimate Edition (LN) $36.31 (10 left)

:ps3: Defiance - Collector's Edition (LN) $51.95

:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14: Masters Historic Edition (G) $48.00
:ps3: MLB 13 The Show (LN) $29.69
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (VG) $23.95
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Crysis 3 (VG) $23.78
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII (LN) $11.11
:ps3: Lord of the Rings: War in the North (A) $11.89 (G) $12.88 (LN) $14.86
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (VG) $10.37

:psp: Soul Sacrifice (LN) $29.66

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $31.16
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth (VG) $19.00

:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (VG) $29.33

They have LBP Vita (LN) for $26 and I've been rather torn on taking a chance on it for the last few days. Good price if the online pass works, if it doesn't that kicks it up to $36 and more than new... Not sure if them having 5 copies at the same price and condition indicates anything or not. Or even if it would be returnable if it didn't (even if I had to find some other reason to claim).
LittleBigPlanet Vita is on sale on the PS Store this week for $18.

I think I'm leaning towards the digital myself other than for the fact that I have more Amazon credit than real money lately. While I enjoy the convenience I still have trouble rationalizing the value against the physical goods. When a new copy with Prime shipping just changed to $30 it's hard for me not to go with the physical copy with the rationalization that I'll only be losing like a dollar over buying the digital if I were to resell it... at today's $11 trade price which will probably be $2 by the time I give it up.
Buy a $20 PSN Card from Amazon and Buy LBP Vita from the PS Store.

The online is supposed to be a core part of this and it's another game gated off by an online pass. It also was cheaper for LN about a week ago at $23 so probably best to hold off on, personally hoping for another $30 sale in the near future since I missed it last week.

Buy a $20 PSN Card from Amazon and Buy LBP Vita from the PS Store.
Why I didn't think of something so brilliantly simple I'll never know.

The online is supposed to be a core part of this and it's another game gated off by an online pass. It also was cheaper for LN about a week ago at $23 so probably best to hold off on, personally hoping for another $30 sale in the near future since I missed it last week.
Picked one up myself a week or so ago for ~ $20 (which luckily came with an unused pass that I wasn't even aware of was needed for this game) so it has been cheaper. I just posted it so folks know it's their and hopefully / maybe will drop in price.

:360: Tomb Raider (VG) $20.78

:ps3: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition (A) $46.26 (G) $50.12 (VG) $53.97 :hot:

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (A) $20.85

:psp: Gravity Rush (VG) $16.94
:psp: Resistance: Burning Skies (VG) $13.85

:psp: Unit 13 (G) $12.29

:psp: Uncharted: Golden Abyss (VG) $13.85

:psp: Touch My Katamari (VG) $16.70
:psp: Reality Fighters (LN) $10.54

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Injustice: Gods Among Us (VG) $25.44

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Assassin's Creed III (VG) $23.65

:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (G) $17.15

:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (VG) $23.98
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (VG) $20.78

:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (VG) $20.78

Picked one up myself a week or so ago for ~ $20 (which luckily came with an unused pass that I wasn't even aware of was needed for this game) so it has been cheaper. I just posted it so folks know it's their and hopefully / maybe will drop in price.

:ps3: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition (A) $46.26 (G) $50.12 (VG) $53.97 :hot:
Sick deal on MGR. I might be tempted to buy it.

Thanks DS, picked up one of the "Good" MGSR LEs.  Locked in a trade back to Amazon at $69 too, so I can play the game and mess around with the plasma lamp before deciding if I wanna keep it or not.  Great deal...

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Halo Reach Console Bundle (G) $213.79
:360: Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition (G from Express Media) $24.13 (LN) $24.36

Sick deal on MGR. I might be tempted to buy it.
Man I love Amazon. Here I was thinking I wasn't going to spend anymore money / credit on games and along comes this. Bought one and locked the trade in so a free rental basically. Can't wait!

johnston306 and esalw822 thanks for the info on the trade in.

That Arkham City CE is somewhat tempting even though I already have the game. Does anyone have first hand experience with the quality of the statue?
I owned the PS3 version and really liked it. Solid build quality and cool Black/White theme statue. I'd say it's definitely worth it at that price. Plus, it trades back in to Amazon for $30.15 too, so buy it and lock in a trade. Check it out when it gets to you and if it's not up to your standards, flip it back for a $4 profit. Very little risk in situations like these...

That Arkham City CE is somewhat tempting even though I already have the game. Does anyone have first hand experience with the quality of the statue?
I owned the PS3 version and really liked it. Solid build quality and cool Black/White theme statue. I'd say it's definitely worth it at that price. Plus, it trades back in to Amazon for $30.15 too, so buy it and lock in a trade. Check it out when it gets to you and if it's not up to your standards, flip it back for a $4 profit. Very little risk in situations like these...
Thanks. That's a solid point. I only looked at the trade in value for the game itself since I wouldn't need two copies. I didn't look at the trade in for the CE.

Finally, i gotten some good luck with awd. Update from last week, I ordered a very good condition last of us surivial edition for a little over $60. I just received today, it still had the seal. The only issue i could find was a small dent on one of the lower corner edge. It is not even that noticeable. LOl

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back