Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
My "acceptable" Fire Emblem Awakening came in the mail today. It doesn't seem "Acceptable" to my eyes. Case has a large rip in the top on the spine, but that's it! The description was accurate: Large cut / scratch on item case. Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm). "Large cut / scratch on Cover Art. Medium wrinkle / bend", but that almost made it sound worse than it is, The Club Nintendo code wasn't even used! I'd rate this one as VG! Not bad for $23.74 shipped! 

So I got the Vita 3G/wifi bundle with 4gb memory and PS+ 1 year and Unit 13 codes "Like New" on amazon for $207.  Both the Unit 13 and PS+ codes have been used, kinda sucks.  Vita is spotless though, early results seem to show this isn't for me though.

Haha he used the same example. Great thinking!
High five!
:applause: <---Thats the best I could do with emoticons.

Tempted to get Mario Kart 7 for 3DS. Opinions?
I love Mario Kart 7 so far on the 3DS. The only games in the series I've played are Mario Kart SNES and Mario Kart 64. I got it pre-installed on my XL and its a great pickup and play game. I will agree with you on that my Vita gets more play than the 3DS but this year is going to be great for the 3DS.

So I got the Vita 3G/wifi bundle with 4gb memory and PS+ 1 year and Unit 13 codes "Like New" on amazon for $207. Both the Unit 13 and PS+ codes have been used, kinda sucks. Vita is spotless though, early results seem to show this isn't for me though.
i would contact cs to see if they would knock 70 off the bill (50 for psn 20 for the game)

So I got the Vita 3G/wifi bundle with 4gb memory and PS+ 1 year and Unit 13 codes "Like New" on amazon for $207. Both the Unit 13 and PS+ codes have been used, kinda sucks. Vita is spotless though, early results seem to show this isn't for me though.
i would contact cs to see if they would knock 70 off the bill (50 for psn 20 for the game)

I don't see why they would do that if the usual description for "Like New" included "Full game/system is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed." I've even seen that description on games that don't have any online option.

If on the other hand the description said "Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase" I'd go for it with CS. Obviously a "fully playable game" was NOT included!

It all boils down to the description...then again I've seen them give some crazy amounts in refund for some crazy reasons! :)

Haha he used the same example. Great thinking!
High five!
:applause: <---Thats the best I could do with emoticons.

Tempted to get Mario Kart 7 for 3DS. Opinions?
I love Mario Kart 7 so far on the 3DS. The only games in the series I've played are Mario Kart SNES and Mario Kart 64. I got it pre-installed on my XL and its a great pickup and play game. I will agree with you on that my Vita gets more play than the 3DS but this year is going to be great for the 3DS.
Agreed. And thanks for the Mario Kart info. Will pick it up in the near future just not at this moment.

FK I missed the 32gb memory cards

Edit: How often do they appear?
Seems to vary, been about once a week since I've been paying attention though today was an odd case and they had 3 in stock at once. They go within minutes though.

So for what it's worth, that vita bundle w/ the PS+ and unti 13 voucher should have come with working codes or games at that price or at least CS agreed with me.  They wouldn't take $$ off my purchase price but would do a full refund with UPS pick up for free.  In the end I just wanted to test drive a vita for a bit anyway so it was still a win.  I wonder if they treat customers different based on what they spend at amazon, because they have never dissapointed me, and doing that with people that don't spend a fortune seems like a money sink.

So for what it's worth, that vita bundle w/ the PS+ and unti 13 voucher should have come with working codes or games at that price or at least CS agreed with me. They wouldn't take $$ off my purchase price but would do a full refund with UPS pick up for free. In the end I just wanted to test drive a vita for a bit anyway so it was still a win. I wonder if they treat customers different based on what they spend at amazon, because they have never dissapointed me, and doing that with people that don't spend a fortune seems like a money sink.
I don't know that they would go that far out of their way for little stuff but they always seem willing to do their best to make sure you're happy. It's one of those things that they just seem to get where it should be obvious but so many other companies miss it entirely.

Kind of a dumb question, but here goes:

Has anyone seen the Madden 13 Vita Bundle in a while? I bought mine"Used Like New" on AWD a few weeks before Black Friday (it was pretty much new with the Vita, Madden 13, all the cables, and packaging completely unopened and the boxes were pretty much perfect as well) and I keep seeing every other Vita Bundle on AWD except mine. I don't really care about my bundle being "rare" or anything like that. I just found it strange the Madden 13 Vita Bundle doesn't show up on AWD.

Kind of a dumb question, but here goes:

Has anyone seen the Madden 13 Vita Bundle in a while? I bought mine"Used Like New" on AWD a few weeks before Black Friday (it was pretty much new with the Vita, Madden 13, all the cables, and packaging completely unopened and the boxes were pretty much perfect as well) and I keep seeing every other Vita Bundle on AWD except mine. I don't really care about my bundle being "rare" or anything like that. I just found it strange the Madden 13 Vita Bundle doesn't show up on AWD.
I would assume that it's because they don't appear to take it as a trade in, or sell it any longer, so that means no open box returns or damaged shipments or anything.

I've bought a 32 GB Vita Memory Card, Rescue Me complete series, some Elton John blu ray/CD, and the Rocky blu ray set today from AWD today for a total of $101. They are spitting hot fire.

So for what it's worth, that vita bundle w/ the PS+ and unti 13 voucher should have come with working codes or games at that price or at least CS agreed with me. They wouldn't take $$ off my purchase price but would do a full refund with UPS pick up for free. In the end I just wanted to test drive a vita for a bit anyway so it was still a win. I wonder if they treat customers different based on what they spend at amazon, because they have never dissapointed me, and doing that with people that don't spend a fortune seems like a money sink.
I don't know that they would go that far out of their way for little stuff but they always seem willing to do their best to make sure you're happy. It's one of those things that they just seem to get where it should be obvious but so many other companies miss it entirely.
True. It does SEEM obvious. However, they make themselves vulnerable. I can only imagine how many people attempt take advantage of them.

I'm curious if the treatment you receive as a customer depends on the number of total returns you have, how long you've been shopping on Amazon, how much you've spent, if you're an Amazon Prime member, etc.

True. It does SEEM obvious. However, they make themselves vulnerable. I can only imagine how many people attempt take advantage of them.

I'm curious if the treatment you receive as a customer depends on the number of total returns you have, how long you've been shopping on Amazon, how much you've spent, if you're an Amazon Prime member, etc.
might be cracking down on giving cash out as well.

i know back on march30 2012 i found a like new 3g/wi fi 8gb system for 195.xx

got the system and it did not included the memory card so i contacted amazon to see if they could help me out.

they said THEY COULD NOT OFFER ANY CASH BUT return the item and they would sell me a NEW ONE AT USED PRICE

so mostly i got a brand new vita for 195 right after they came out at 300

Pretty pleased with my purchases from yesterday:

:psp: Persona 4 (LN) $22.XX

:ds: 999 (LN) $14.XX

I'm not even a fan of JRPGs, but P4G is amazon.
Is amazon?! :whistle2:o

Lol Ive been wanting to pick up that game and try it out as I have not heard a single bad thing about it.
Yeah, it was time for me to take the plunge. My Vita has been collecting dust since I bought it. Which is a shame, as that screen is really something else. But 3DS/DS catalogue is just miles ahead of the Vita's at this point in their respective console lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back