Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
:360: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (VG) $188.04
:360: Alice: Madness Returns (VG) $13.85

:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (VG) $216.96
:ps3: PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (LN) $222.72
:ps3: NBA 2K13 (A) $23.74
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (VG) $27.55
:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (VG) $13.42 (DLC on disk)
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (VG) $13.85
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (VG) $11.52

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (VG) $39.55

:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (LN) $22.27

curses! must've missed Injustice by about 10 minutes. Why did I pee first instead of checking for deals?
Man this one was there for longer than expected and originally their were 19 listings for it via AWD anywhere from $12.xx to $15.xx. Amazing deal indeed or as someone else said the deal was Amazon :D

*slide tackles DealSeeker from behind*
Points to RealDeals signature above my post with Mark Henry ;)

Can't believe I missed Injustice. I've been waiting since release for something like that to come around. The one time I'm not lurking this thread.  :cold:

Dark arisen will show up again for $22 in the next couple of days I'd guess. I need to write some kind of notification thing for watching price drops to make it easier.

Missed the earlier stuff but got a copy of hitman absolution (LN) for 13.39, trade in is ~$14 so if you want to try it for free it's a great deal.

you just need to print the return slip by then, you can ship a few days later.  you can also cancel your trade in and resubmit every day if the price sticks, obviously that's more risky.  if you end up really enjoying the game though it might be worth a couple bucks to finish it though, if not your out of it for free.  that's the way i look at it, risk free game, if i enjoy it it's worth a couple bucks, if i don't i pay nothing.

you just need to print the return slip by then, you can ship a few days later. you can also cancel your trade in and resubmit every day if the price sticks, obviously that's more risky. if you end up really enjoying the game though it might be worth a couple bucks to finish it though, if not your out of it for free. that's the way i look at it, risk free game, if i enjoy it it's worth a couple bucks, if i don't i pay nothing.
True, but technically for me after tax it costs me 40c :D

Gotta beat AC3 first

Some of us are already used to it. I miss the good old days, but its only a matter time before they charge tax for all states.
Good thing I have enough video games to last the rest of my life and a fair chunk of undeath too. Now they just need to start selling things to stock my survival shelter and then I can hoard it all before the taxman comes and drop off the grid... aside from the electricity and internet...

Good thing I have enough video games to last the rest of my life and a fair chunk of undeath too. Now they just need to start selling things to stock my survival shelter and then I can hoard it all before the taxman comes and drop off the grid... aside from the electricity and internet...
Would it be in bad taste to play Dead Island: Riptide Survival Edition, or Last of Us during the zombie apocalypse?

I just can't make myself pay $40 for The Last of Us. I'll grab it for sub-$20 down the road.
Do what I'm doing, find a GS used for 39.xx w/Power up/b-day coupon/no tax state and return with amazon locked in 35-36 TIV. Cheap 2-3 week rental.

Got a Blue Official 3DS XL Starter Kit (PowerA) today from Warehouse Deals. Was ranked Acceptable. Wasn't even opened, had some tears in the back that were taped up, but clearly nothing was used and was sealed. HOT DAMN

:360: Assassin's Creed III Limited Edition (G) $70.62
:360: Assassin's Creed III with Steelbook (LN) $23.00
:360: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 5th Anniversary Edition (G) $17.99
:360: NCAA Football 13 (LN) $17.88

:ps3: Assassin's Creed III with Steelbook (LN) $26.85 (A) $26.85
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition (LN from Express Media) $19.93 (G) $21.79

For those buying the Dead Island Riptide from Amazon Gold Box (and for those that never picked one up via preorder), this will go nicely with it:

Dead Island Riptide Steelbook Case (New) $7.77 (New) $7.99

Does Amazon rewrap games?

I ordered Killzone Trilogy and DMC 4 CE (LN) and they are both wrapped in perfect New condition.  It wrapping looks like it's new too ( "X" folded corners and such)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back