Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
I am doing same on blurays i find when will it stop.... lol 80 blus in 4 months is sad even i get them for 1-5 shipped vg to new... The buying addiction sucks... I gave away most of huge dvd collection to make room. blus rule.
For $2 I thought Amy was... interesting at least? Despite it being terrible I kind of like terrible broken messes of games XD
We have some collective issues.

Been having second thoughts as to buying Defiance collectors LN for 60$

Tried to cancel but it's too late :(

Hopefully if it does arrive to me LN that it doesn't get destroyed (the figure) in the mailing process to Amazon Warehouse to trade in.

Did anyone else order the MGS: Revengeance Limited Editions that were up last week?  I finally got mine and it's um... something.  It's actually a box full of broken glass and it seems like it was when they shipped it out.

I guess I won't be trading it back in to Amazon since they obviously wouldn't accept it but it's perfectly fine to send out.

Did anyone else order the MGS: Revengeance Limited Editions that were up last week? I finally got mine and it's um... something. It's actually a box full of broken glass and it seems like it was when they shipped it out.

I guess I won't be trading it back in to Amazon since they obviously wouldn't accept it but it's perfectly fine to send out.
Return that ho

Yeah, I obviously will be. Although I'm not sure how safe it is to ship a box full of broken glass. I was just more curious if anyone else got one so badly damaged.
From what I've heard alot of people got shattered glass. Idk who thought that would be a good idea to put glass in a collectors edition.

I'd never buy any collectors/special edition stuff anyways but if i did I'd never get used, risk % is far too high to waste my time on that.

Yeah, I obviously will be. Although I'm not sure how safe it is to ship a box full of broken glass. I was just more curious if anyone else got one so badly damaged.
DS and I both posted getting our MGR LEs a few pages back. Both of ours came with everything intact. Luck of the draw I guess? Definitely sucks to get something in that condition. I'd even go through a chat with CS before returning it so that there are notes on the transaction that state what condition you received it in, and that you'll be returning an item containing a hazard/broken glass...

Did anyone else order the MGS: Revengeance Limited Editions that were up last week? I finally got mine and it's um... something. It's actually a box full of broken glass and it seems like it was when they shipped it out.

What condition did you order it in? Mine is VG and coming in Saturday, hoping I don't suffer the same fate as I really wanted that lamp, but didn't wanna pay $150 for this at launch :/

DS and I both posted getting our MGR LEs a few pages back. Both of ours came with everything intact. Luck of the draw I guess? Definitely sucks to get something in that condition. I'd even go through a chat with CS before returning it so that there are notes on the transaction that state what condition you received it in, and that you'll be returning an item containing a hazard/broken glass...
I received a "Good" condition a few days ago. The outer box was beat to hell, but everything inside was factory sealed.

It is luck of the draw though.

That's one of the things that will always keep me from buying certain CE/LE's. I mean I understand some people like the lamp that they made. But the sheer fact that all it takes is one derp and I am out $90 of a $150 CE.

What condition did you order it in? Mine is VG and coming in Saturday, hoping I don't suffer the same fate as I really wanted that lamp, but didn't wanna pay $150 for this at launch :/
Mine was very good. It looked like it was broken before they sent it out because it was packed decently with no damage to the shipping box or game box.

Well I'm glad at least some people got decent ones. Yeah, I contacted CS about it already since it's just going to be a box leaking glass if I send it back how it came. Of course their first reply was just "since it's from WHD we can't give you a replacement and here's a shipping label" so hopefully I'll get a non-canned response the second time.

Just bought Defiance - 360 LN for $60.00 and locked in Amazon Trade for $75.00 G

Is buying LN games from other people (but fulfilled by Amazon) just as good as Amazons LN games?

PulseMOD - new store :/
good luck. I bought 2 "Like News" of Defiance and both were Acceptable, at best.

good luck. I bought 2 "Like News" of Defiance and both were Acceptable, at best.
Well;

I traded it in under "Good" and if it arrives at my house in anything but Like New ill return it. I contacted Amazon today and they stated that if Anything is wrong and not in Like New I can return for free :)

I got a Xbox one. I haven't opened it looks factory sealed.

MY GOD MICROSOFT's NAMING SCHEME WAS GENIUS! Soooo many grandmothers buying the wrong game! Hi I would like to pick up the new halo of duty for little timmy "Sure what console does he have?" "The xbox one.", ok here you go... (Poor little timmy, all he had was a 360, it will be a sad christmas.)

I just got my defiance CE (LN)...The left corner of  plastic cover has tears. I mean the plastic cover is that we need to take off in order to open CE. Is it possible to downgrade from Good to acceptable? Thanks. Other things are included.

I just got my defiance CE (LN)...The left corner of plastic cover has tears. I mean the plastic cover is that we need to take off in order to open CE. Is it possible to downgrade from Good to acceptable? Thanks. Other things are included.
Do you mean that octagonal plastic sleeve? Or the case itself, because honestly that will not cause it to go from good to acceptable.

Do you mean that octagonal plastic sleeve? Or the case itself, because honestly that will not cause it to go from good to acceptable.
Yes. You are right. I am sorry that I can't describe it well. Thank you for your words! Then I trade it in for Good.

Cut your hand getting into the box. Sue them. No, would be difficult to prove they sent you a box of broken glass out of the warehouse.

Restock, but nothing for me. 

New Leaf came and went. There's some other good stuff (Dark Arisen for $22, among others), but nothing I want to pull the trigger on. 

I'd make a fancy list, but I have to go to work soon. 

I remember someone saying they wanted this though: :3ds: Code of Princess (VG) $20.78

Restock, but nothing for me.

New Leaf came and went. There's some other good stuff (Dark Arisen for $22, among others), but nothing I want to pull the trigger on.

I'd make a fancy list, but I have to go to work soon.

I remember someone saying they wanted this though: :3ds: Code of Princess (VG) $20.78
very good chance you wont get the music cd with sound of priincess

WTF grabbed animal crossing went from JULY 2 to JULY 18

:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (A) $35.84 (G) $38.82 (VG) $41.81 (LN) $44.79
:360: GRID 2 (VG) $27.71
:360: Star Trek (LN) $11.70
:360: Devil May Cry Collection (LN) $12.07
:360: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (G) $15.73
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (G) $16.13
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $14.84

:ps3: PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle (VG) $207.89
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (VG) $86.02
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (VG) $48.68
:ps3: Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (G) $25.62
:ps3: Game of Thrones Art Book Bundle (LN) $25.15
:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations (LN) $29.63
:ps3: Remember Me (LN) $37.50
:ps3: Sonic Generations (LN) $11.11
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (LN) $11.42
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Game of the Year Edition (A) $15.80
:ps3: Journey Collector's Edition (VG) $18.67

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Playstation System - Video Game Console (VG) $29.98

:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (G) $160.85
:psp: Mortal Kombat (LN) $13.65

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Lego City: Undercover (LN) $37.10
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Scribblenauts Unlimited (VG) $26.01

:wii: Just Dance 4 (A) $18.07

:gc: Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (LN) $30.94
:gc: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (A) $9.85 (LN from Express Media) $10.27 (LN) $12.31

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (LN) $173.21
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (LN) $22.27

:ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (LN) $14.84

I picked up the :ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset.  It seemed like a good enough deal (someone correct me if I'm wrong).  Plus I'm hoping that they will work on the PS4.

I picked up the :ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset. It seemed like a good enough deal (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Plus I'm hoping that they will work on the PS4.
Was told by a Gamestop employee it's been confirmed that it will. Guy has a good track record for knowing his stuff so I believe it.

Was told by a Gamestop employee it's been confirmed that it will. Guy has a good track record for knowing his stuff so I believe it.
Thanks for the information. From reading on some other forums and piecing together information it seems highly unlikely that they wouldn't work. Also, since I am trying to play through my PS3 backlog before the PS4 comes out I will get plenty of use out of them anyways even if they don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back