Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
What on earth is wrong with FedEx?  Of the four games I ordered yesterday morning Amazon shipped out two (which is weird enough): Animal Crossing and Last of Us.  Last of Us started in Kentucky and Animal Crossing in Nevada, both arrived in Nashville, TN within 10 minutes of each other.  Animal Crossing is out for delivery 8 hours later here in Michigan while Last of Us is still in Nashville.

Edit- For those that keep missing New Leaf it's not quite as good as AWD prices but they've knocked about $5 off the new price: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0053BCML6/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d1_i3?tag=cheapassgam08-20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0BXWYF8VBDQTNP4DXGBD&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846

Almost got a LN Animal Crossing: New Leaf for $25.96 but someone beat me to it while I was getting rid of some stuff in my cart. Might just cough up the extra $4 and get a new copy directly from Amazon.

Need more restockage :whee:

Almost got a LN Animal Crossing: New Leaf for $25.96 but someone beat me to it while I was getting rid of some stuff in my cart. Might just cough up the extra $4 and get a new copy directly from Amazon.
People are sniping those LN New Leaf copies fast

I gave up 2 days ago lol and caved to a new copy

I picked up the :ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset. It seemed like a good enough deal (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Plus I'm hoping that they will work on the PS4.
As an owner I can say I love these headphones. They may not be Astros but for wireless on ps3 they rock.

I paid $24 for a VG copy yesterday because it was still $35 at that point. :p

my Paper Mario (n64) in good condition arrived yesterday and  just want to say I think its a bit annoying that amazon likes to ship cartridge games that come with original boxes in the bubble envelope packaging...almost all of them arrive bent as a result  :cry:

my Paper Mario (n64) in good condition arrived yesterday and just want to say I think its a bit annoying that amazon likes to ship cartridge games that come with original boxes in the bubble envelope packaging...almost all of them arrive bent as a result :cry: .
We need to find a large but lightweight and cheap filler item that makes them put it in a large box...

Hopefully I can get one at the price, I'm cool with VG or LN. I've got it auto-refreshing every 30 seconds and I'm keeping close watch on it.

Ideally, I'll end up being one of them, but it's not seeming that way.
They've been updating around 10-11AM EST this week and then throwing back up cancelled orders around 1PM EST.

Play for free today with Redbox! Use code 52M3NTZH for a 1-day game rental. Exp 6/28/13@11:59pm CT. 1 use @ the box. Msg&data rates may apply.Txt STOP to cancel

For someone!

I've only started ordering from AWD so I don't know if this is normal and maybe it's up to the companies that process their trades but they seem wildly inconsistent on how they reseal their trades.  Gotten three orders from them so far, with three more coming, and each has been different.  Persona 4G and Disgaea Vita were both unsealed, two copies of Madden 2005 were y-fold sealed but had the Amazon stickers underneath the plastic, and just got Animal Crossing and it has a round sticker over the top opening of the 3DS case.  If I was a dishonest person I would be taking advantage of the fact that I was able to open and remove the game without disturbing the sticker in the least.  Also they stuck their barcode stickers all over the back of it instead of just on the UPC which makes me stabby.

Got my "Very Good" Metal Gear Rising CE in, well, VERY GOOD condition :D  The lamp looks like it was opened up just to see what it looks like (the box where it's in, not the actual lamp :p ).  It feels like there's a plastic cover over it, is that supposed to be like that?  Anyway it had said there was a "small marking on the case" or something, so I expected a broken case or ruined boxart or something, but as I already own the game I don't care, BUT thankfully it's just the little plastic slot where the 2nd disc goes is a bit loose.  Very good buy at $56~ish :D

was remember me any good?
I started off liking it but being a little disappointed, now I'm 100% sold on it. It takes a few chapters to live up to its potential, but as long as you can overlook a bit of plot silliness, linearity and lip sync issues, it's a bad ass game that can hang with other overlooked gems of this generation.

$30 for an original Playstation? That's a lot! :cold:
not really. If it includes the original box and manual, it is easily worth at least 50 bucks (check ebay).

I am looking for a dreamcast. There is one "good" sold by AWD for 50 bucks. I am not sure if it comes with the box or if it is worth it buying to see what I get... I really want one that comes with original box. maybe I should just buy at ebay

not really. If it includes the original box and manual, it is easily worth at least 50 bucks (check ebay).
^ This is why I posted it since it was listed in good condition meaning it should come complete as if you bought one of this gen's console in similar condition.

:pc: Defiance - Collector's Edition (LN) $48.28

:360: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (G) $18.17
:360: Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition (A) $5.94 (G) $6.44 (LN) $7.43

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Injustice: Gods Among Us (G) $25.73

:ps3: Saint's Row: The Third (A) $17.81 (G) $19.30
:ps3: Dishonored (LN) $19.13
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line (LN) $14.84

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (VG) $20.87
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (VG) $20.55

^ This is why I posted it since it was listed in good condition meaning it should come complete as if you bought one of this gen's console in similar condition.

:pc: Defiance - Collector's Edition (LN) $48.28

:360: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (G) $18.17
:360: Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition (A) $5.94 (G) $6.44 (LN) $7.43

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Injustice: Gods Among Us (G) $25.73

:ps3: Saint's Row: The Third (A) $17.81 (G) $19.30
:ps3: Dishonored (LN) $19.13
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line (LN) $14.84

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (VG) $20.87
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (VG) $20.55
so "good"consoles come with original box?

so "good"consoles come with original box?
Anything listed in good condtion is supposed to come complete with the exception of some normal visible wear (incase of a trade in). However, in May that Dreamcast was $20 for a good one since I picked one up in acceptable condition for $18.xx (it was not in original box but everything else was there). Hence, if you can wait it out, it can be had for cheaper unless you want one now then go for it.

Anything listed in good condtion is supposed to come complete with the exception of some normal visible wear (incase of a trade in). However, in May that Dreamcast was $20 for a good one since I picked one up in acceptable condition for $18.xx (it was not in original box but everything else was there). Hence, if you can wait it out, it can be had for cheaper unless you want one now then go for it.
so I will wait them. How was the condition of your dreamcast? any cosmetic issues?

First time receiving a Like New game today that has damage to the case and the disc was not in 100% shape either 

Installing now to see if it's ok

so I will wait them. How was the condition of your dreamcast? any cosmetic issues?
Came in pristine condition as it still has the soft white color hue (as in no yellowing of the console or the controller). Console was free of scuffs and scratches. Controller was also in very good condition. VMU card looked like it was hardly touched. Overall it was in great shape. The only reason it was declared acceptable was because it was not in its original box / packaging.

I am looking for a dreamcast. There is one "good" sold by AWD for 50 bucks. I am not sure if it comes with the box or if it is worth it buying to see what I get... I really want one that comes with original box. maybe I should just buy at ebay
Eh, I guess people are nuts about cardboard for some reason. The original Playstation is ridiculously common and you can easily find them for much less. Personally, I prefer my PSOne to the old design any day.

Eh, I guess people are nuts about cardboard for some reason. The original Playstation is ridiculously common and you can easily find them for much less. Personally, I prefer my PSOne to the old design any day.
As far as "collectibles" go it makes a huge difference in the price of an item, I don't get it myself since I buy things to enjoy them and things that I can't open or use aren't very enjoyable. Still, you learn to open things carefully and hold onto some of that cardboard just in case.

So I bought one 320GB HDD for 360 from AWD that was listed on a seperate page from the official one, and it got cancelled, they couldn't locate it.  So I bought another one that was more expensive, that was also listed on a different page, and I'm sure it's not an official product.  Already submitted for return.  Then another one popped up, and it was listed under the official page, and I got it today and it's perfect.  It's cheaper than the fake one too lol.  [LN $64.64]

Pretty dry tonight

Wish I wasn't at work waiting for new stuff to appear and instead out doing something

Edit: do they restock on weekends?

Far Cry 3 went up in price close to $30 in AWD. Anyone have an idea why? I picked up a LN last week for about $15! What's the deal? Also still hoping to get Last of Us for $40ish but I keep missing them.

Far Cry 3 went up in price close to $30 in AWD. Anyone have an idea why? I picked up a LN last week for about $15! What's the deal? Also still hoping to get Last of Us for $40ish but I keep missing them.
Amazon was selling new copies for $20 last week. When Amazon has new copies available, the AWD price is usually a percentage discount off of that. Now, Amazon is selling new copies for ~$47, so the AWD price has increased accordingly. You'll also see large AWD price increases when Amazon is completely sold out of new copies. If that's the case, the AWD prices are determined based off of the prices set by third-party sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back