Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Black Ops II Hardened Edition today - LN 32$

The external case is a little scuffed up but that's normal.  The steelbook and coins are in mint condition.  Still debating on beating SP and then returning it for $2 profit or just keeping it. 

Also: Will AWD take a trade in that has Sticky residue on the UPC area or where someone tried to take the Sticker off that area but caused some damage?  (on a "good" trade in)

Ok so I got this DMC4: CE from AWD "Used-Like New"

The game came in shrink wrap with the amazon sticker over the UPC on the back.  It was on top of the Shrink wrap.  So am I assuming correct if I say it's brand new?

Ok so I got this DMC4: CE from AWD "Used-Like New"

The game came in shrink wrap with the amazon sticker over the UPC on the back. It was on top of the Shrink wrap. So am I assuming correct if I say it's brand new?
No way to know for sure but that is the general belief. I've only gotten two games that were resealed and both were stickered under the shrink.

No way to know for sure but that is the general belief. I've only gotten two games that were resealed and both were stickered under the shrink.
Well I sold it on eBay as "new" sooooo derp

Now I guess before I ship it I might as well tell the buyer that it could be used-like new? or just hope it is new? lol

Picture 1

Picture 2

I don't know if that looks like Amazon sealing or not

Now I guess before I ship it I might as well tell the buyer that it could be used-like new? or just hope it is new? lol

Picture 1

Picture 2

If you buy something listed as used and turn around and sell it as new expect that things may not work out in your favor. It's a silly thing to do regardless.

The more likely scenario is that AWD just rewrapped it and put the sticker on the outside because they felt like it or have gotten complaints about putting stickers on collector's editions.

If you buy something listed as used and turn around and sell it as new expect that things may not work out in your favor. It's a silly thing to do regardless.

The more likely scenario is that AWD just rewrapped it and put the sticker on the outside because they felt like it or have gotten complaints about putting stickers on collector's editions.
I agree

Stupid mistake :(

I agree about the first point but the second point I can only laugh at. WHD definitely does not give a shit about putting stickers on CEs. They do not care whether it's a CE, or a boxed copy of Earthbound in mint condition, or anything else when they slap a sticker on something.

They don't even rewrap every game they send out so putting stickers on some and not on others or waiting to wrap some and not others is (most likely) way more effort than they put in.

That said... I don't know where the bonus DVD comes normally in a new copy (under the slip cover or inside the case) but that might be a good check at least. Every used copy I've ordered from WHD of DMC 4 CE has not come with that at all.

I agree about the first point but the second point I can only laugh at. WHD definitely does not give a shit about putting stickers on CEs. They do not care whether it's a CE, or a boxed copy of Earthbound in mint condition, or anything else when they slap a sticker on something.

They don't even rewrap every game they send out so putting stickers on some and not on others or waiting to wrap some and not others is (most likely) way more effort than they put in.

That said... I don't know where the bonus DVD comes normally in a new copy (under the slip cover or inside the case) but that might be a good check at least. Every used copy I've ordered from WHD of DMC 4 CE has not come with that at all.
So far I've received two things from them that had the sticker on the outside of the wrap that weren't brand new. One of them was a CE. They probably don't give a shit from an SOP perspective, but the individual worker might. Or might not. Who knows. *shrug*

Just a heads up that :360: :ps3: Metro: Last Light is $39.99 preowned at Gamestop ($44.99 new). You can use the Bday coupon and PUR discount to get it just under that price over there.
Believe me I am tempted, however I have the credit in all the wrong places. $18x in amazon and $156 in Target. I DO have $220 in gamestop except it is all tied up in pre-orders. $200 on the two next gen consoles, and $20 in games.

It would be nice if there was any level of consistency beyond how consistently inconsistent they are.

Believe me I am tempted, however I have the credit in all the wrong places. $18x in amazon and $156 in Target. I DO have $220 in gamestop except it is all tied up in pre-orders. $200 on the two next gen consoles, and $20 in games.
If you're looking for the PS3 version it's $45 new at Amazon right now and there's no reason Target wouldn't match that if you were more concerned with using credit than paying a couple dollars more for new.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Looks like the resealed material awd uses.... You might get away lucky but do not get mad if he returns/files a claim and give neg. GL

people reseal and trade in to amazon to get higher prices or loot the insides or both. people do this and amazon is clueless... why maybe they got on outside to or there trying the gs way of sneaky.. got me to many things happen.

The pictures look like amazon's resealing machine was used as others have said.  If it was Xbox it's as simple as seeing if the official seal is intact.

The pictures look like amazon's resealing machine was used as others have said. If it was Xbox it's as simple as seeing if the official seal is intact.
The seal is underneath the slip cover on the DMC4 CE. To be honest, the seal looks the same as other new seals for this game from a quick look. There's no surefire way to tell really without taking off the shrinkwrap.

This. It's better to come clean than lie about it.
What frustrates me is that he wont respond to emails GRRR

Guess I'll wait until tonight and if he doesn't respond I'll open a "Resolution Center" and cancel the order. Rather proceed that way then have a possibility of getting negative feedback.

So my internal drive for my ps3 and caddy are shot. Instead of spending 70-80 bucks to replace both components, I would just rather buy a super slim or a slim... What have the prices for the ps3 been like on warehouse deals?

So my internal drive for my ps3 and caddy are shot. Instead of spending 70-80 bucks to replace both components, I would just rather buy a super slim or a slim... What have the prices for the ps3 been like on warehouse deals?
$175-$200ish for various bundles, the good ones go quick :cry:

My hard drive was messed up and every time I would try to install games, it would occasionally not install and I would have to donwload it again and hope it would install. Eventually my ps3 would take a long time to start up and I just bought a 500GB HDD and its been working like new.

For those that have Uncharted 3: CE, is it worth the $25? I already have the game and I might just give it away to a friend.
The steel case is really beautiful in my opinion and the statue is high quality from what I have seen in my few days of owning it. But between the gorgeous steel case, statue, and the Drake ring necklace the CE is totally worth 25. And if you are big into belt buckles, then you will love the Nathan Drake buckle, but I'm not huge into those type of items lol.

But all in all I love my CE and I bought it new for 45. Totally worth 25 if you can find one in great condition.

For those that have Uncharted 3: CE, is it worth the $25? I already have the game and I might just give it away to a friend.

I have the game and don't recommend the CE if you own the game already because the statue is just meh quality. Just look at the pics online. I guess if you can sell your old copy for $10 then do get the CE.

Anyone know what the lowest price on MGR:R has been?

Deciding upon buying it with my MSP for $30 (digital) or waiting for a physical copy

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SXCQ6/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

GOW:A CE

$33.98 
FREE ShippingDetails 

sip-prime-check-badge._V192192372_.gif

Learn more
Used - Good
Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner. « Show less

FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON

stars-4-5._V192261415_.gif
92% positive over the past 12 months. (1,869,577 total ratings)

Back-ordered. Due in stock July 8 -- order now to reserve yours 
Domestic shipping rates and return policy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SXCQ6/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

GOW:A CE

$33.98
& FREE Shipping. Details

sip-prime-check-badge._V192192372_.gif

Learn more
Used - Good
Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner. « Show less

FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON

stars-4-5._V192261415_.gif
92% positive over the past 12 months. (1,869,577 total ratings)

Back-ordered. Due in stock July 8 -- order now to reserve yours
Domestic shipping rates and return policy.
Damn they have a bunch in all different qualities

I personally wouldn't buy anything collectors under "Like-New" quality

But that's just me and my worrying
If your a collector and are only satisfied with prestine condition, I agree. If you just want the goodies, the bestbet is to buy them on awd no more than 2 months post release. After that its a crapshoot, most likely trade ins and incomplete items.

There is a 16gb Vita memory card available for about $38. Someone please buy it before I do. I don't want to have spent almost $80 total on that and the other 16gb Vita memory card I bought on AWD a few days ago. That's too much money for my brain to process spending on just Vita memory cards.

There is a 16gb Vita memory card available for about $38. Someone please buy it before I do. I don't want to have spent almost $80 total on that and the other 16gb Vita memory card I bought on AWD a few days ago. That's too much money for my brain to process spending on just Vita memory cards.
I don't think $38 is such an incredible deal. It seems like that's a pretty common AWD price for 16GB. Wait until you see a 32GB for $50 and that will be something hard to resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back