Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
The memory card is pretty much the only thing holding me back. I'm thinking about getting The Walking Dead vita 3G/wifi bundle in August for $250
If I remember correctly the 5 episodes of The Walking Dead will not even fit on a 4GB Memory Card. Plus there is the 400 Days Episode to buy as well. Do yourself a favor and buy a 16GB or 32BG used or on sale.

Ordered Code of Princess (LN), two left in stock.  I'm sure it won't come with the artbook but paying $7 more for something I'll never take out of the package other than to get the game out is silly.  Hopefully this works out better than my last couple orders.

If I remember correctly the 5 episodes of The Walking Dead will not even fit on a 4GB Memory Card. Plus there is the 400 Days Episode to buy as well. Do yourself a favor and buy a 16GB or 32BG used or on sale.
I second this. I've had an 8GB memory card since I got my Vita a year ago and it's rough having to constantly delete games in order to fit new ones on the card. Sadly, even on sale, the bigger memory cards are still out of my budget.

Is the Vita a worthy purchase? All this Vita talk makes me interested in one. Lol.
I've had mine for about a month now and think it's great. Since I have PS+ for my PS3, I have a ton of games I've collected through Instant Games Collection over the past year and a half, and haven't had a need to buy any games yet either. If you have PS+, that is a huge perk to buying a Vita. The biggest downside for me taking the plunge was the cost of the memory cards. Fortunately, I kept an eye on the "Used" listings on Amazon and found a 3G/Wifi Vita (VG) including a 16GB card, for $136. Granted, it was through a private seller with only a few feedback (but all very positive), but at that price I was willing to take a risk. Came in pristine condition, but was missing the box (as described) and the wall charger was made for European sockets (but the USB cable works just fine with my phone charger).

Long story short: It's a great machine with a great catalog on PS+ if you're already subscribing. Though I doubt you'll find the deal I got, if you keep your eyes open you'll probably find an entry price for system+memory you're willing to pay.

See Idk if I want to check into this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370850633981?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Playstation-Vita-3G-4GB-Huge-Bundle-/151079793005?pt=Video_Games&hash=item232d0eb16d

Pawn Shops make me nervous but their rating is high.

Idk if it's worth spending 180 on a Like New from amazon w/o a memory card.  I also have PS+ Grrr

Spend money on a PS Vita or save for PS4 (which idk if i want until at least a year after it comes out)

Also, sorry for the offtopic ebay links: I trust you guys opinions :D

I bought a WiFi Vita w/16 GB card and 6 games for $212.50 shipped from ebay. Supposedly in "perfect condition". Their rating was 100%, so hopefully so. It is supposed to arrive today. I'm both nervous (to see what I really get) and excited! I thought that was a decent deal. I will sell most of the games since several are on PS+ and a couple are ones I'm not interested in, so that will reduce the cost further. MLB 12 The Show I'm selling to a friend and I'll eventually get 13. The one I'm keeping is Sly.

See Idk if I want to check into this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370850633981?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Playstation-Vita-3G-4GB-Huge-Bundle-/151079793005?pt=Video_Games&hash=item232d0eb16d

Pawn Shops make me nervous but their rating is high.

Idk if it's worth spending 180 on a Like New from amazon w/o a memory card. I also have PS+ Grrr

Spend money on a PS Vita or save for PS4 (which idk if i want until at least a year after it comes out)

Also, sorry for the offtopic ebay links: I trust you guys opinions :D
The first link looks like a legitimate package if the price stays down. The seller has great ratings and there are a lot of pictures, so I personally wouldn't be too worried about the condition of the unit.

The second one seems to have ended already, but with the brief description + only 1 picture (not turned on) + limited seller history = me being a bit more skeptical. I prefer much more detailed listings when I buy things from ebay.

Random question:

Is my computer screwed up or something...because only when I have Cheapassgamer loaded all my internet browsers/computer completely hardlock for 5-20 seconds over and over sparatically.  It never started happening until about a week ago -.-

Possible script error issues (or Flash player)? Do you have any extensions or browser add-ins? Clear out your cache and cookies and disable any toolbars besides stock ones. No BonziBuddy! \:D/

Random question:

Is my computer screwed up or something...because only when I have Cheapassgamer loaded all my internet browsers/computer completely hardlock for 5-20 seconds over and over sparatically. It never started happening until about a week ago -.-

Holy crap. Gamecube controllers go for that much? I find those all the time for 99 cents each at thrift stores around my town.
They give you a whopping $.25 if you want to trade it in to Amazon

Possible script error issues (or Flash player)? Do you have any extensions or browser add-ins? Clear out your cache and cookies and disable any toolbars besides stock ones. No BonziBuddy! \:D/
What, you don't like toolbars?
too_many_toolbars.jpg

Thanks. Reformatting HdD atm. Been having registry problems lately anyways

On the Vita train.

I got the White Bundle one from amazon on black friday (the assassin's creed one) and bought persona 4 golden for it. PS+ has really supplied all the other games for me with some exceptions (persona 3 portable, some other psp games)

I ended up trading in my 3ds xl to amazon as i wasn't using it anymore. I'm happy with the vita.

YES! Especially if you have or get Playstation Plus. I got my Vita a few weeks ago and can't put it down.

I got mine yesterday (not from amazon) and the screen loos great.
Uncharted is supposed to arrive at my mailbox in a couple of hours. Spent $17 on it brand new supposedly so I will have to wait and see.

Do you or anyone else know if the 18 games of the instant collection are yours to keep forever like the purchased games or only while w PS+ like the monthly free games?

I got mine yesterday (not from amazon) and the screen loos great.
Uncharted is supposed to arrive at my mailbox in a couple of hours. Spent $17 on it brand new supposedly so I will have to wait and see.

Do you or anyone else know if the 18 games of the instant collection are yours to keep forever like the purchased games or only while w PS+ like the monthly free games?
Im pretty sure "instant games" are part of the "PS+ games". They are the same thing and are referred to as IGC (instant game collection). And to answer your question they are only yours as long as you are subscribed.

Im pretty sure "instant games" are part of the "PS+ games". They are the same thing and are referred to as IGC (instant game collection). And to answer your question they are only yours as long as you are subscribed.

Thanks, I would have bit on PS+ if I hadn't already bought uncharted since MK vita for plus was also at $5 like a couple of days ago :(

Thanks, I would have bit on PS+ if I hadn't already bought uncharted since MK vita for plus was also at $5 like a couple of days ago :(
You should have gone the PS+ route! Uncharted is free and like you siad MK was $5 last week. This week PS+ members can get lego batman 2 for $5 and Silent Hill Book of Memories for $7.50. Tokyo Jungle Mobile is also $3.

Wow good prices on Vita, I think I'd bite if I could get one under $150 on Amazon or ebay. I think PS+ on it would keep me busy 

I got my like-new RockSmith guitar bundle today. The box was a little worn, but everything inside was in excellent condition. Most importantly, the guitar was in perfect condition and looks like it had never been played. I've only played about 20 minutes of it so far, but I'm really enjoying it.

You should have gone the PS+ route! Uncharted is free and like you siad MK was $5 last week. This week PS+ members can get lego batman 2 for $5 and Silent Hill Book of Memories for $7.50. Tokyo Jungle Mobile is also $3.
I would have if I had known what they were offering, but I received my vita yesterday and didn't know if it was gonna arrive in good condition or not and didn't know Uncharted abyss was part of the 18 games until yesterday. It just kills me having to 'rent' a game, too old school hard headed sometimes :)
Does the warehouse have any deals on vita games on disk? I haven't seen any yet this week?

Let me know what shape its in and I'll post the same. I hope this turns out to be a good impulse buy. The facecover/pouch looked decent and I'm a sucker for LEs. I wasn't planning on buying this until it got cheaper though.
I just came back from the Amazon Locker with my order. The box is really crushed, but I don't mind that at all. Everything that's supposed to be included with the package was inside the box, wrapped and in perfect condition. I'm really happy/relieved with this set and well worth the $35 + the hours spent of refreshing the page for a warehouse deals used copy lmao

Now to wait until Black Friday so I can buy a Vita to play this game with :p

I would have if I had known what they were offering, but I received my vita yesterday and didn't know if it was gonna arrive in good condition or not and didn't know Uncharted abyss was part of the 18 games until yesterday. It just kills me having to 'rent' a game, too old school hard headed sometimes :)
Does the warehouse have any deals on vita games on disk? I haven't seen any yet this week?
I say this as someone who loves XBL,a member since first day the service launched, PS+ is the best thing Sony has done this gen hands down. Essentially for $50 you get to "rent" 4 to 5 games each month. If you fall in love with a game you can always buy it later (so it's part of your collection). In the meantime think of all the money it's saving you by not having to buy crap games.

IMO if you are a Vita owner PS+ is a must. Also, if you intend to pick up a PS4 there is no reason not to jump in now so you can start building your collection.

You also have a Ps3 dont' you? Ps + is really worth the money, and you can easily fin cards for 40 if you have patience... whenever I see a year of plus for 30/35.. I bite... I think my PS+ expires around the year 2017 xD

After 6 years of services my fat 80gb ps3(backwards compatible) finally gave up on me :cry:  so now im looking to replace it with another one. Does anyone knows if there is any good deal on these fat ps3 anymore/anywhere?

You all are a bad influence on me. I just bought a year of PS+ membership. I've been holding off because I thought it was silly to pay for a subscription and then still have to pay for the games, but since they are giving away a lot of good games for free, I figured I'd give it a go.  I do have a question about the membership though. I know the free games expire if you don't renew, but what about the ones you paid for at a discount? Do those expire too? I won't be getting any of those this month, but just for future reference. 

[quote name="kme06d" post="10897928" timestamp="1373582556"]
You all are a bad influence on me. I just bought a year of PS+ membership. I've been holding off because I thought it was silly to pay for a subscription and then still have to pay for the games, but since they are giving away a lot of good games for free, I figured I'd give it a go. I do have a question about the membership though. I know the free games expire if you don't renew, but what about the ones you paid for at a discount? Do those expire too? I won't be getting any of those this month, but just for future reference.[/quote]

If you paid anything for something, it's yours, PS+ or not.

After 6 years of services my fat 80gb ps3(backwards compatible) finally gave up on me :cry: so now im looking to replace it with another one. Does anyone knows if there is any good deal on these fat ps3 anymore/anywhere?
Check the Target clearance thread. They're Slims, but people are having decent luck finding clearanced bundles.

You all are a bad influence on me. I just bought a year of PS+ membership. I've been holding off because I thought it was silly to pay for a subscription and then still have to pay for the games, but since they are giving away a lot of good games for free, I figured I'd give it a go. I do have a question about the membership though. I know the free games expire if you don't renew, but what about the ones you paid for at a discount? Do those expire too? I won't be getting any of those this month, but just for future reference.
AFAIK the "free" games will expired once your membership ran out and u not renewing. As for "discounted" games but u still paid for it u will get to keep those and play even after your membership expired.

I personally didn't like the vita, i tried a handful of games a couple weeks ago and it was extremely bland.  i feel like the vita is just a way to play console games but in a much more horrid fashion.  i've never liked nintendo much but i got a 3ds 2 weeks ago and it's been way better.  it offers you games you can't get on popular consoles, a neat 3d effect and imo better controls.

I do have a question about the membership though. I know the free games expire if you don't renew, but what about the ones you paid for at a discount? Do those expire too? I won't be getting any of those this month, but just for future reference.
Anything you actually buy outside of the instant game collection, the free games that get rotated every month, is yours forever until the sun goes out. The PS+ games are tied to your account by "purchasing" them for free and are then tied to your account for as long as it exists though you can only play them while having an active subscription.

After 6 years of services my fat 80gb ps3(backwards compatible) finally gave up on me :cry: so now im looking to replace it with another one. Does anyone knows if there is any good deal on these fat ps3 anymore/anywhere?
Cowboom is a good option if you need one right away.

Anything you actually buy outside of the instant game collection, the free games that get rotated every month, is yours forever until the sun goes out. The PS+ games are tied to your account by "purchasing" them for free and are then tied to your account for as long as it exists though you can only play them while having an active subscription.
^This. They don't expire. If you decide to take a year or two off from PS+ and decide to come back later the games will be there waiting for you.

Thank you everyone for your responses regarding paid PS+ games! I'm currently downloading all the free games that came with the subscription. At the slow speed they are downloading at, I'm not sure if they will be finished before my subscription expires...

Now then, back to the warehouse deals? 

Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner

doubt you get all the extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back