Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
XD Rawr, varying opinions. Is there, like, a trial period where you can play it for a few days before buying an online pass? If not, I'll probably just look at videos of the online on youtube and see how it is. I'm just wary of getting spoilers in video titles while searching.
Nope, no trial though that would be a really great idea to sell online passes with used copies of games. I'm trying to find a decent video because most of the people that have made videos are the bro types who are trying to play it like COD. That's one thing that should be mentioned is that the game's very methodical with bursts of intense action because you're very fragile and have to work with your team.

Here's one that's not quite perfect but the closest to my experience with the MP that I've come across:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An3a0YmtwTo

found i paid close to 45 for it...cancelled sorry but the les isnt worth it
Here's hoping I'm looking at Amazon when it pops up.

Nope, no trial though that would be a really great idea to sell online passes with used copies of games. I'm trying to find a decent video because most of the people that have made videos are the bro types who are trying to play it like COD. That's one thing that should be mentioned is that the game's very methodical with bursts of intense action because you're very fragile and have to work with your team.

Here's one that's not quite perfect but the closest to my experience with the MP that I've come across:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An3a0YmtwTo

Here's hoping I'm looking at Amazon when it pops up.
99.99999% chance it will not pop back up cause when i had it ordered it said BACK ORDERED JULY 30.. last one i cancelled never popped back up

Is there, like, a trial period where you can play it for a few days before buying an online pass?
Here's the funny thing that I never expected to say. I just started playing AC3 and Ubi's actually taken the right approach in their DRM. Yeah there's an online pass, which is DRM at it's core, but instead of making it a requirement to play online they just restrict how high you can level and what you can buy from the shop. If you approach it this way you at least have a chance of turning someone on who might have had no intention of buying the pass since on a quality game like this you realize that the MP is better than you would have expected.

Well Fire Emblem Awakening was 24.99 at Bb used.

For about 2min then sold out

Should have snagged that one on AWD

Here's the funny thing that I never expected to say. I just started playing AC3 and Ubi's actually taken the right approach in their DRM. Yeah there's an online pass, which is DRM at it's core, but instead of making it a requirement to play online they just restrict how high you can level and what you can buy from the shop. If you approach it this way you at least have a chance of turning someone on who might have had no intention of buying the pass since on a quality game like this you realize that the MP is better than you would have expected.
i never had issues with the mp online pass, it is no different that charging people for dlcs. In some form/way, it is helping the developers, when you buy games new, instead of used.

Is monster hunter 3ds good?

Never played one before
There is a demo in the eshop. I would try that out first and see what you think. The touchscreen controls take a bit to get used to; I think it would have been better with the CPP. I didn't really like it myself after playing the demo, but there are other people who have put countless hours into it. From what I've gathered, you basically go on a timed mission to find and kill a giant beast. There is no health meter on the beast, you just have to keep chipping away at him until he falls down. I think I repeated the same mission (the easy one) a few times (due to running out of time/ death) before I killed him. I felt from the one battle I that went on, that it was a bit long and tedious, as I would have liked to know my progress, but the game doesn't tell you how you're doing.

Is monster hunter 3ds good?

Never played one before
It's a very Japanese game in that it's got a sort of methodical repetition to it and has a lot of similarities to Dark Souls in that regard. It's vastly improved from the Wii version but there's definitely some drag before the game really gets into the big monster fights.

i never had issues with the mp online pass, it is no different that charging people for dlcs. In some form/way, it is helping the developers, when you buy games new, instead of used.
Well no, DLC is a purely optional game extension when an online pass is DRM designed to curtail used game sales. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with them in concept since I agree that developers deserve to get a cut and that's why I buy new in most situations. What I was saying is that the way Ubi handled it with AC3 was shockingly rational and fair especially in consideration of of their generally backwards stance on DRM. If I hadn't gotten a working pass with the game this approach would make me far more likely to purchase an online pass.

Well no, DLC is a purely optional game extension when an online pass is DRM designed to curtail used game sales. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with them in concept since I agree that developers deserve to get a cut and that's why I buy new in most situations. What I was saying is that the way Ubi handled it with AC3 was shockingly rational and fair especially in consideration of of their generally backwards stance on DRM. If I hadn't gotten a working pass with the game this approach would make me far more likely to purchase an online pass.
you, and me are probably in the very small minority, alot of users on this site hate required online pass. Especially people who are frequent posters in the amazon awarehouse deals thread. THey consider a greedy act by the publishers, and developers.

you, and me are probably in the very small minority, alot of users on this site hate required online pass. Especially people who are frequent posters in the amazon awarehouse deals thread. THey consider a greedy act by the publishers, and developers.
AC3 online pass implementation seems a good idea, but the way online passes are usually handled is just awful from a gamers perspective, even if we buy the game new.

Each game sold with a used code is one less person online (those who bought a used game to save 5-15 bucks are certainly NOT going to pay 9.99 for multiplayer in most cases) which also means ofc, less people to play with, and eventually those who remain tend to be the most experienced players, in what can become a very unforgiving situation for newcomers.

Developers deserve their cut, this is just not the way to get it IMO (unless it's extra content like in KoATR)

Which again is why I think it makes AC3 stand out so much more in the way it's handling it.  Just so much better for your reputation, your game's community, how many people play it to have a stance that says "Hey it's great in here and we think you'd like it too so take a look!"  Most unfortunately take the stance of "You didn't pay us anything so stay the eff out of our garden, we don't want you in here anyway."

AC3 online pass implementation seems a good idea, but the way online passes are usually handled is just awful from a gamers perspective, even if we buy the game new.

Each game sold with a used code is one less person online (those who bought a used game to save 5-15 bucks are certainly NOT going to pay 9.99 for multiplayer in most cases) which also means ofc, less people to play with, and eventually those who remain tend to be the most experienced players, in what can become a very unforgiving situation for newcomers.

Developers deserve their cut, this is just not the way to get it IMO (unless it's extra content like in KoATR)
well, whether you, or me like it or not, it is probably going to stay like this for some time. like a never ending cycle

Isn't Ubi actually the only company that will still use online passes? Or mb Ubi and Sony... EA abandoned the practice, THQ is no more... am I missing someone? (genuine question, no irony there)

Just checked Wikipedia and it also lists Activision.. don't remember online passes in activision games..

Also WB

Isn't Ubi actually the only company that will still use online passes? Or mb Ubi and Sony... EA abandoned the practice, THQ is no more... am I missing someone? (genuine question, no irony there)

Just checked Wikipedia and it also lists Activision.. don't remember online passes in activision games..

Also WB
Oh I'm sure COD has em and probably sells a ton with used copies (which is more ironic for all the people who buy it for $5 off a week after launch). I don't think publishers are going to entirely abandon them but I think that over the course of this experience that a lot of publishers have learned actually learned from doing it. EA basically started this and that they decided to drop it says a lot, though I think they're early implementation was smart in that they didn't gimp the game or block MP but were offering extra content with new copies. I think that a lot of them have also seen that emphasizing digital makes a big difference as well when it was a long time before they had every game available digitally one day one and that then they can offer sales and still profit without the middle man. Or you could just be Nintendo, barely do online play and just have codes for crummy prizes. ;)

Well this thread's gotten entirely off-topic.

Oh I'm sure COD has em and probably sells a ton with used copies (which is more ironic for all the people who buy it for $5 off a week after launch). I don't think publishers are going to entirely abandon them but I think that over the course of this experience that a lot of publishers have learned actually learned from doing it. EA basically started this and that they decided to drop it says a lot, though I think they're early implementation was smart in that they didn't gimp the game or block MP but were offering extra content with new copies. I think that a lot of them have also seen that emphasizing digital makes a big difference as well when it was a long time before they had every game available digitally one day one and that then they can offer sales and still profit without the middle man. Or you could just be Nintendo, barely do online play and just have codes for crummy prizes. ;)

Well this thread's gotten entirely off-topic.
but cod is probably the most popular franchise in the whole world. Every new cod release has been #1 on game sales chart. Even with used game sales taking some of the profit. They are still making millions of dollars.

Call of Duty doesn't use online passes. I can't recall any Activision game that does actually. Wonder which of their games do for them to be on that list.

:360: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Bundle (G) $285.52
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (A) $21.95
:360: Rock Candy Xbox 360 Controller - Blue (LN) $15.57
:360: Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (LN) $39.67
:360: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (VG) $36.72 (DLC on disc)
:360: GRID 2 (LN) $29.69
:360: Saints Row: The Third- The Full Package (VG) $26.13 (DLC on disc)
:360: Fuse (LN) $25.42
:360: Aliens: Colonial Marines (LN) $15.69
:360: Resident Evil 6 (LN from Express Media) $14.57 (LN) $14.84
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops (G) $13.40
:360: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (VG) $12.27
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (VG) $10.62

:ps3::pc: Thrustmaster Ferrari Challenge Wheel (VG) $24.25
:ps3: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition (G) $45.04
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition (A) $41.90 (G) $45.39 (VG) $48.88 (LN) $52.37
:ps3: God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition (G) $37.65 (VG) $40.54 (LN) $43.44
:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (Premium Edition) (LN) $24.13
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (LN) $27.75
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops LTO (G) $18.84
:ps3: Assassin's Creed III (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw (VG) $13.85
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles II (VG) $13.83 (LN) $14.82
:ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter (LN) $11.20

:psp: Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Edition (A (dinger)) $35.33 (G) $38.27
:psp: Soul Sacrifice (LN) $22.27

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller - Black (VG) $28.96

:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (VG) $18.70

:psp: Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Edition (A (dinger)) $35.33 (G) $38.27

Cancelled my     LIke new  46 buck one and grabbed the  35  one.. Really dont care about  outer case 

High Res Framed Lithograph by Vanillaware

is it just burred on the  amazon page or does the pictures really look like that 

man if they ship this is in envlope im going to be pissed 

Grabbed the good copy of Muramasa since the acceptable was gone and it was $3 difference. Says the packaging's damaged but here's hoping there's more than just the game with it and it's not too bad off.

I like how Amazon has revamped the Warehouse store front. It is more organized than before.
Maybe it's just a browser glitch but I only see the new layout like half the time.

man if they ship this is in envlope im going to be pissed
They probably will, that's how they shipped them all at launch and why they stopped selling them for two or three weeks after all the damage complaints. At least we know they're already banged up so long as nothing breaks at least it's probably not going to get much worse.

I just looked at my Amazon credit balance and I need to stop ordering random expensive games like this especially when my backlog's gotten completely out of control with RPGs. Like the other day "Oh AC3, I'll order that so I don't have to Gamestop! Oh, I guess I'll just order the Ezio trilogy too." >.<

They probably will, that's how they shipped them all at launch and why they stopped selling them for two or three weeks after all the damage complaints. At least we know they're already banged up so long as nothing breaks at least it's probably not going to get much worse.

I just looked at my Amazon credit balance and I need to stop ordering random expensive games like this especially when my backlog's gotten completely out of control with RPGs. Like the other day "Oh AC3, I'll order that so I don't have to Gamestop! Oh, I guess I'll just order the Ezio trilogy too." >.<
Lol me too, I don't mind having 8-12 hour average game length games...but when I look at my backlog and I have RPGs with 30+ length...it makes me cringe.

Just recently bought New Vegas Ultimate, Deus Ex, Dragon Age Origins, and two others I can't even remember atm.

but cod is probably the most popular franchise in the whole world. Every new cod release has been #1 on game sales chart. Even with used game sales taking some of the profit. They are still making millions of dollars.
Activision is smart enough to realize that COD's popularity is largely based on its online play. They need to make sure their lobbies are chuck full of people. So why create a barrier just so you can make a few bucks. They know full well that they can recoup that money via dlc or making a lifelong fan out of you. Activision always gets paid at the end of the day.

Receveived my 4gb acceptable 360 from the Warehous and I'm highly disappointed. It came in a generic box which I didn't mind but it definitely shows signs of usage. Everything was just thrown into the generic box with padding. But the system and accessories didn't come in their normal packaging.

The worse part is that it came with an hdmi cable and NO AV cables which I thought they wouldn't accept if it was a trade-in.

Now I'm considering holding off on selling my old phat console to possible try to get another system through the warehouse but I dislike the returning aspect of online purchases so I may try to test it out and see if it works and wind up keeping it uggghh.

Receveived my 4gb acceptable 360 from the Warehous and I'm highly disappointed. It came in a generic box which I didn't mind but it definitely shows signs of usage. Everything was just thrown into the generic box with padding. But the system and accessories didn't come in their normal packaging.

The worse part is that it came with an hdmi cable and NO AV cables which I thought they wouldn't accept if it was a trade-in.

Now I'm considering holding off on selling my old phat console to possible try to get another system through the warehouse but I dislike the returning aspect of online purchases so I may try to test it out and see if it works and wind up keeping it uggghh.

So you are complaining that it didn't have an av cable? It was in acceptable condition...where you expecting a sealed box or something?

What did you expect? Did you read the item description? It probably said may come repackaged, shows signs of wear etc. That is gamestop that does not accept without the av cable, amazon apparently not.
There is NOTHING to be disappointed about, acceptable means a game can come disc only, or a system that was just thrown in a box after heavy use. You may see a rare story from a CAG getting a amazing condition "Acceptable" but personally you should expect to get what you paid for.

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Edition"  35.33  used   

who wants it take it    wont deal with amazon anymore   after what they just pulled

Sorry to hear seems to be that Amazon Warehouse accepts systems like this. Seems like too many stories of recieving kind of questionable products that shouldn't have been accepted or so. I pretty much only go for good or better myself. Acceptable games may very likely have nothing but the game, and in this case generic box.

Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Edition" 35.33 used

who wants it take it wont deal with amazon anymore after what they just pulled
Thanks, went ahead and got it. $38 after tax, but couldn't say no at that price point. Hopefully it won't come too beat up.

Uh... do I even ask what they just pulled on you?
He canceled the Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Edition after receiving a notice stating it was backordered, it was relisted shortly after, then someone bought it.

He canceled the Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Edition after receiving a notice stating it was backordered, it was relisted shortly after, then someone else bought it.
No no no. He actually got slidecaged.

He canceled the Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Edition after receiving a notice stating it was backordered, it was relisted shortly after, then someone bought it.
Oh I just assumed that it was some new premium service Amazon was trialing where you could get pulled on for an extra fee...

I don't really know how a used item gets back ordered when there was only one in stock to begin with though, just weird. Mine doesn't say back ordered anywhere but it's listed as shipping now with a delivery estimate of the 24th with two day shipping.

So you are complaining that it didn't have an av cable? It was in acceptable condition...where you expecting a sealed box or something?

What did you expect? Did you read the item description? It probably said may come repackaged, shows signs of wear etc. That is gamestop that does not accept without the av cable, amazon apparently not.
There is NOTHING to be disappointed about, acceptable means a game can come disc only, or a system that was just thrown in a box after heavy use. You may see a rare story from a CAG getting a amazing condition "Acceptable" but personally you should expect to get what you paid for.
I was not expecting a regular box for it but I am basing it off people's feedback that said in the past that Amazon is very picky when it comes to system trade-ins. I find it weird that it didn't include AV cables since that comes standard. The good thing I can take from it is that it seemed like the system belong to a child who didn't play it much because he left his profile on it and only had 5 games played on it and that the Manufacturer date is from June 2011 so I will most likely keep it since it seems to work fine.

Kinda pissed.

Finally started playing my Killzone Trilogy I got LN from AWD

Got to about 3/4 the way through KZ2 and the game freezes at the same spot every time.  There is no damage to the disc...so idk

Also; I know a couple of you like to flip here.

Off topic but here is Tera CE for 19.99 at Newegg. Sells for about 39.99-60 on eBay

OK, now I'm a little peeved at Amazon. Used Prime shipping on the Muramasa order this morning that was placed at like 9:30 AM EST today (Thursday). Usually that would mean it would ship early in the afternoon and if you're lucky would get it Saturday at the latest in my experience. Nope, dated for delivery on the 24th which is bizarre since you would expect Monday at the latest. Well it finally shipped a few minutes ago and now I understand, it went by freaking USPS. I mean really, that's what I'm paying for? At the same time I don't want to complain to CS when they just went above and beyond with fixing my damaged SMT4.

Also; I know a couple of you like to flip here.

Off topic but here is Tera CE for 19.99 at Newegg. Sells for about 39.99-60 on eBay
Is it bad that I'm too lazy to flip on ebay let alone deal with the various risks?

OK, now I'm a little peeved at Amazon. Used Prime shipping on the Muramasa order this morning that was placed at like 9:30 AM EST today (Thursday). Usually that would mean it would ship early in the afternoon and if you're lucky would get it Saturday at the latest in my experience. Nope, dated for delivery on the 24th which is bizarre since you would expect Monday at the latest. Well it finally shipped a few minutes ago and now I understand, it went by freaking USPS. I mean really, that's what I'm paying for? At the same time I don't want to complain to CS when they just went above and beyond with fixing my damaged SMT4.

Is it bad that I'm too lazy to flip on ebay let alone deal with the various risks?
Lol nope. Im too lazy atm to. I've been spoiled by the easiness of amazon flipping

Same here. I rather just get it and trade-it in to any store. Simpler and less of a hassle :)

i think they fucked up everyones Muramasa order today...i got the 33 buck one... got an email saying its backorderd and if i dont want to wait cancel...

so i cancel it and it pops back up in the wherehouse showing WANT IT SATURDAY buy it in the next 38 mins with prime... i let someone else have it .

o well

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back