Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! I wondered what happened as you just suddenly dropped off the face of the Earth.
Thanks. I've been posting in other threads, but this section mainly kept me active.

I'm just going to stick to flipping things from sales and I'll pick up the occasional Warehouse Deal.

I don't know if I'll be able to get a Shin Megami Tensei IV. I think that the promotion ends this month. The codes probably got used anyway.

Thanks. I've been posting in other threads, but this section mainly kept me active.

I'm just going to stick to flipping things from sales and I'll pick up the occasional Warehouse Deal.

I don't know if I'll be able to get a Shin Megami Tensei IV. I think that the promotion ends this month. The codes probably got used anyway.
Promotion ends august 31, you still have some time :)

Understood! BTW, you have until 8/31 to get in on the eshop deal so you still have a chance. Chances of unused code though maybe just that a chance. More details in this thread about the 3ds promo:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316792-nintendo-3dswii-u-register-smtiv-fire-emblem-awakening-get-30-eshop-update-full-details-in-op/

Edit: Ninja'd by Sleipnir.

Understood! BTW, you have until 8/31 to get in on the eshop deal so you still have a chance. Chances of unused code though maybe just that a chance. More details in this thread about the 3ds promo:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316792-nintendo-3dswii-u-register-smtiv-fire-emblem-awakening-get-30-eshop-update-full-details-in-op/

cyborg_pirate_ninja_jesus.jpg

Oh man. I missed it again. Congrats to whoever grabbed Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion.

Is there a particular time when they put stuff in stock? Thanks!

Oh man. I missed it again. Congrats to whoever grabbed Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion.

Is there a particular time when they put stuff in stock? Thanks!
in my experience it seems to be between 2:00PM and 4:30PM EST on the weekdays but I don't know if that's any kind of rule

Received my 3DS XL Red/Black (LN) today...

except...

The Amazon shipping box contained a like new red 3DS with a barcode on the side of the 3DS box reading 3DS XL.   :censored:

Calling CS.

Received my 3DS XL Red/Black (LN) today...

The Amazon shipping box contained a like new red 3DS with a barcode on the side of the 3DS box reading 3DS XL. :censored:
That is hilarious. Not what I expected at all. :) maybe you'll get a free swap and new copy out of it.
Well I'm sorry to hear that happen to you guys, makes me feel way luckier that my recent gambles have paid off though.

Amazon gave me a $40 credit and free next day shipping on a brand new 3DS XL. Cheapest available was $220. Not sure why sellers on Amazon are $20 over retail and AZ doesn't have any stock themselves - anyway, after the store credit the brand new 3DS XL came to $180, $7 more than the used-LN was. They gave me free next-day shipping as well. Pretty pleased, all said. Happy they did the right thing.

Amazon gave me a $40 credit and free next day shipping on a brand new 3DS XL. Cheapest available was $220. Not sure why sellers on Amazon are $20 over retail and AZ doesn't have any stock themselves - anyway, after the store credit the brand new 3DS XL came to $180, $7 more than the used-LN was. They gave me free next-day shipping as well. Pretty pleased, all said. Happy they did the right thing.

Amazon has never had a good relationship with Nintendo which is why many of their first party products they don't stock very well... I can't even remember the last time they had any of the 3DS systems in stock ( warehouse deals does not count of course)

I think the last time i saw 3DS sold by Amazon was before the whole cracked screen issue right after launch. Since then they hadn't sold any nintendo hardware, but have no problem selling the software... shrug!

Well I'm sorry to hear that happen to you guys, makes me feel way luckier that my recent gambles have paid off though.
Not complaining one bit since it has happened but twice to me so far so I will just return it and move on to other deals. Otherwise I have been very lucky with other stuff, old and new.

That is hilarious. Not what I expected at all. :) maybe you'll get a free swap and new copy out of it.
Nah, I won't push my luck on this given how high the new ones are selling for.

As mentioned after the issues that the 3DS had with the screens at launch Amazon basically said that they weren't carrying their systems anymore until Nintendo addressed it which they did but Amazon never brought the systems back.

Every time I see Dealseeker as the last new post in this thread it makes me all twitchy like when a junkie thinks about crack.

As mentioned after the issues that the 3DS had with the screens at launch Amazon basically said that they weren't carrying their systems anymore until Nintendo addressed it which they did but Amazon never brought the systems back.

Every time I see Dealseeker as the last new post in this thread it makes me all twitchy like when a junkie thinks about crack.
Me too. Im like OMG RESTOCK!

Promotion ends august 31, you still have some time :)

Thanks, guys. I'll wait for a price drop on it or get an LN or VG one if the deal is good enough.

I've been saying "im done buying games" for the past week or two due to my backlog being full of long games...Then stupid amazon gives me 5$ off a $25 purchase for my bday...STOP IT

Guess I'll have to buy something from the Warehouse

My cousin ordered a 250GB 360S a few weeks ago, got a 4GB with a 250GB HDD, no box, no composite cable, and no headset, but he was OK with that. But a few days ago it was acting up. So he set up a return and they sent him another one from warehouse with free 1 day shipping. He got that one today...it was yet again a 4GB with 250GB. This one had a box and everything else, but no headset. but the 4 was crossed off and 250 written in its place (pic below in spoiler). He contacted them via chat and they offered a partial refund, but honestly he was annoyed with the false advertising and didn't want more issues like the first one he got. So he called amazon and they sold him a brand new 250GB 360S Spring Bundle (Darksiders 2 and Batman AC) for the same price he paid on Warehouse Deals. I just found it rather insane that he got two 4GB (250GB) back to back

74924_515684291819058_1477424336_n.jpg

If you think it's de facto new you should; superior to slim 2. I've bought 3 straight systems new from AWD.
slim 2 was the matte finish one from a couple years back?

theyre labeled as "good" under used

Good: Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item

Like New(227.16): Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.

slim 2 was the matte finish one from a couple years back?

theyre labeled as "good" under used

Good: Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item[/size]

Like New(227.16): [/size]Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase.[/size]
Slim 2 you have to open the tray. LN is new, less great deal but not terrible.

For those wanting SMT IV for the eshop promo, Newegg has a promotion right now where if you use their mobile site and check out with Google Checkout and use promo code "WALLET" you get $15 off $50. I got SMT IV plus a filler cable for $34 shipped. There is a CAG forum here about it: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316851-15-off-50-at-newegg-with-google-wallet-on-mobile/page-25#entry10931695
Cool. Thanks. It might be even better on a sale.

I've been saying "im done buying games" for the past week or two due to my backlog being full of long games...Then stupid amazon gives me 5$ off a $25 purchase for my bday...STOP IT

Guess I'll have to buy something from the Warehouse
I didn't get that. That's not cool.

there was an issue about AMZ not getting the bulk retail discount that others like Walmart were getting. AMZ never flinched.

Random heads up, I bought a copy of Tetris 2 for the SNES that was described as like new with box and manual. I got it the other day and of course it came cart only. :/ Obviously returning it, so if you guys see a LN Tetris 2 pop up again, I'd recommend against pulling the trigger, haha.

A few new items showing up.

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 LN

:ps3: AC3 LN

:360: Borderlands 2 LN

:wii: New SMB Wii LN

:360: Tomb Raider LN

:ps3: Far Cry 3 VG

AWD is so full of spas lately. It's appearance is different every other day, for me at least, and items are disappearing and reappearing every few minutes.

in my experience it seems to be between 2:00PM and 4:30PM EST on the weekdays but I don't know if that's any kind of rule
THis sounds like true... I checked my last of us link at 3:30 EST, and it was there. One click bought it. $41.... Would have like it cheaper but I could not resist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back