Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Done linking that massive list. Phew!

This is such a massive list that I will list it first and link it thereafter so people have a chance to score some deals.

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (A) $118.79
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel (LN) $16.34
:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (A) $28.55 (G) $30.93 (VG) $33.31 (LN) $35.69
:360: Metro Last Light (LN) $29.69

:360: Saint's Row: The Third (LN) $18.79

:360: Sleeping Dogs (LN) $17.86
:360: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (A) $17.70
:360: Defiance (LN) $14.84
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.84
:360: Resident Evil 6 (LN) $14.84
:360: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $14.67
:360: Assassin's Creed III (VG) $13.85
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $13.11
:360: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (G) $11.2
:360: Sonic Generations (LN) $10.39

:xbox: Sid Meier's Pirates! (G) $7.61 (LN) $8.78

:ps3: PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (LN) $222.72
:ps3: Defiance - Collector's Edition (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (G) $15.07 (LN) $17.39
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (VG) $34.62
:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations (VG) $26.77
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (VG) $26.26
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Tomb Raider (VG) $20.78
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (VG) $20.78
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection (A) $17.80
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena (LN) $14.84
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants (G) $15.66
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma (VG) $14.31 (LN) $15.34
:ps3: Heavy Rain - Greatest Hits (LN) $15.16
:ps3: Twisted Metal (LN) $13.88
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (LN) $12.86

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (LN) $14.84
:ps2: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (LN) $12.37

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
The Legend of Dragoon (G) $19.96 (LN) $23.03
browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Dino Crisis (LN) $11.76

:psp: Soul Sacrifice (LN) $22.27
:psp: Jak and Daxter Collection (LN) $14.84

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii U Deluxe Set (LN) $339.45
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Game & Wario (LN) $29.67
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Land (LN) $13.36

:wii: Mario Party 9 (LN) $28.24
:wii: The Last Story (LN) $20.39

:gc: Battalion Wars (G) $12.72 (LN) $14.68
:gc: Phantasy Star Online 3 Card Rev. (G) $13.29

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
Pokemon Stadium (LN) $15.23
browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
Pokemon Snap (LN) $13.23

:3ds: Project X Zone (LN) $29.67
:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (LN) $24.18
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (VG) $23.20
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (LN) $21.78
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (LN) $21.73
:3ds: Scribblenauts Unlimited (G) $12.81

:ds: Warioware: Touched! (G) $6.71 (LN) $7.74

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
Shenmue (LN) $18.09
Jet Grind Radio (G) $14.59 (LN) $16.83
Crazy Taxi 2 (LN) $7.79
Max Steel (LN) $7.05
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (LN) $6.07

just wondering what you guys do to look for restocks as most of the stuff just posted here is stuff i saw when i looked through the entire warehouse 2 nights ago trying to find something to buy
We obsessively sit and hit refresh around the times it usually happens.

Gone now.

But how did that price make sense? Amazon says they'll give you $30 for the game.
They seem to do that quite often. Many people are able to buy some of these games and use them as a free rental or even make a couple bucks when they send them back. Whenever a 32gb Vita memory card pops up they are usually for around $50 and they trade back in for $70 I believe.

Bought the PS Vita portable charger last week new from regular Amazon for $25.xx.  So you might want to hold out for something a bit more cheaper than $24.85 from AWD.

Missed the Skyrim Legendary....

They must have a ton of copies of The Last of Us.  I nabbed one a few hours ago and they're still showing it up there.

I just realized that I have a massive problem. All this stuff's scheduled to be here Tuesday with Prime shipping but I'm leaving mid-day for a week and probably before it would show up. If it's UPS I know I can delay the delivery until I'm back but I don't think Prestige has that option (and that's probably who will get it). Upgrading to next day to get the stuff on Monday is $4 an item even if I were to cancel and combine stuff into one order. What to do...

They must have a ton of copies of The Last of Us. I nabbed one a few hours ago and they're still showing it up there.

Probably since when you add it to the cart it doesn't even give you XX left in stock. Adding PS3 Tomb Raider LN to my cart it says 16 left in stock so there's at least 17 of them. Probably hitting that point where a lot of people are finished with it now and really trading it in en masse.

You might be able to change the shipping speed by looking at your orders and selecting Change Shipping Speed. It probably becomes USPS and you can Hold Mail on USPS.com.

You might be able to change the shipping speed by looking at your orders and selecting Change Shipping Speed. It probably becomes USPS and you can Hold Mail on USPS.com.
Hmm, maybe I'll try that. Would be nice if Amazon hadn't adopted this policy of intentionally not shipping orders placed on Friday trying to charge an exorbitant Saturday delivery fee. Leaving me gambling on the carrier getting here on the earlier end of their usual time frame on Tuesday or downgrading shipping and hoping I can hold it.

Hmm, maybe I'll try that. Would be nice if Amazon hadn't adopted this policy of intentionally not shipping orders placed on Friday trying to charge an exorbitant Saturday delivery fee. Leaving me gambling on the carrier getting here on the earlier end of their usual time frame on Tuesday or downgrading shipping and hoping I can hold it.
I didn't know that until today. Ordered a wrist rest expecting to get it Monday...but it will arrive Tuesday with Prime. To me that's BS since I'm paying a premium price for less than premium services.

I didn't know that until today. Ordered a wrist rest expecting to get it Monday...but it will arrive Tuesday with Prime. To me that's BS since I'm paying a premium price for less than premium services.
To be they do sometimes ship it out late on Friday (like 11PM ES) and it gets here on Monday but that's not guaranteed by any stretch.

Prime default is 2 day shipping. Saturday doesn't count as a normal shipping day for any of the carriers. If it ships out Friday, it will get there Tuesday with normal Prime shipping, just like it's supposed to. Saturday deliveries are always extra and are charged at a premium. One day shipping would be delivered on Monday. This is all assuming you ordered it on a Friday and it shipped out Friday night.

So, I just got SMT4 (LN) and wanted to know what the likelyhood is of it coming with the Club Nintendo pin? And if I could just return it if it doesn't come with it.

I mean, I obviously want to play the game too but I really want the pin and I'd be willing to pay an extra $10 for it if this one doesn't come with it.

So, I just got SMT4 (LN) and wanted to know what the likelyhood is of it coming with the Club Nintendo pin? And if I could just return it if it doesn't come with it.

I mean, I obviously want to play the game too but I really want the pin and I'd be willing to pay an extra $10 for it if this one doesn't come with it.
Not likely, but you can never know for sure. Per Amazon CS, you would be able to return it, but you'd be paying return shipping unless you're a dirty liar.

Got Shenmue in my cart. Never played it before, currently have my DC hooked up to my TV. Hmmm, wonder if I should pull the trigger.

You would have better luck with a dinger, I got a LN Fire Emblem before this promo started and the code was used. With this promo going on, I'm sure everyone flipping them codes and sending it back to amazon. But good luck sir

You would have better luck with a dinger, I got a LN Fire Emblem before this promo started and the code was used. With this promo going on, I'm sure everyone flipping them codes and sending it back to amazon. But good luck sir
Most LN copies I got had the codes in them, but then I realized people were probably just popping the codes and giving em back to Amazon. Ah well my friend offered his code to me so if it does come with it I'll just repay him. That'll teach me to try and skimp out on stuff.

I bought that LN CoD: BO II Hardened Edition ( :ps3:), which I've waiting to snag for sub-$40. Now I can finally get the other endings. :bouncy:

Prime default is 2 day shipping. Saturday doesn't count as a normal shipping day for any of the carriers. If it ships out Friday, it will get there Tuesday with normal Prime shipping, just like it's supposed to. Saturday deliveries are always extra and are charged at a premium. One day shipping would be delivered on Monday. This is all assuming you ordered it on a Friday and it shipped out Friday night.
UPS, FedEx, USPS, and Prestige all accept, move and deliver on Saturday under normal circumstances and it's Amazon that's holding back shipments.

Real low, any LNs are almost certainly people who bought the game just for the code than traded it immediately.

Just want to say a big thanks to DealSeeker and Eldritch for constantly updating this thread(and all others)!  Your efforts are much appreciated by this community member!

Got my Skylanders "Xbox 360" LN. Was actually ps3 version that came...

$10 says you got the one I returned for that very same issue. And I even contacted customer service to tell them it was the wrong item. Yet they continue to put "item shipped late" as the reason for return...slippin warehouse deals is

What about Very Good?
It's always a gamble, in my experience it doesn't matter if it's (A), (G), (VG) or (LN).

The important thing here is reading the descriptions, if it says "May come repackaged" i usually stay away from those, but even if it doesn't say that you don't actually guarantee yourself a complete product. I've gotten (A) items that have been brand new & sealed with just maybe a bad crease on the box, while other items that I've bought (LN) end up not coming complete, either missing a slipcover, extras, or totally beat up.

Also another thing you might want to take note is when AWD items say "Top corner bend/cut" etc. In my experience if it is listed above "VG" I usually take that as a probable dinger and there might be a chance that the codes are unused, heck the product may even come sealed.

But honestly if you are hoping to get a unredeemed code, then AWD isn't really the place for that and your probably better off buying it new than taking unneeded risks.

So my orders after being at "shipping now" for almost three hours have all suddenly regressed to "not yet shipped." :\

What about Very Good?
Personally I wouldn't gamble for a dinger above good if you want the CN code but that's just based on the way they seem to be grading stuff. Most ones that are new with cosmetic box damage seem to be good and ones with more severe damage to the packaging drop down to acceptable. The Muramasa CE I got last week was rated good and barely had a dent in the package but was brand new. Then again the MGS Legacy Collection I received the very next day was in worse shape over all, had no shrink wrap but appeared to be a dinger with working codes. So it's possible to get a VG one but I think that when SMT was popping up a few days ago for the first time it was a better chance that it wasn't trade. Now there seems to be so many coming in from the trades that if there is a dinger in the better conditions that the odds of getting it are going to be much lower. That's the way I look at the whole thing at least but regardless it's going to be a gamble.

But honestly if you are hoping to get a unredeemed code, then AWD isn't really the place for that and your probably better off buying it new than taking unneeded risks.
Well said and I personally only gamble on things with codes where if everything else is fine but the code doesn't work I would still be happy.

They must have had a lot of people trade in :3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV (after using the code I presume) for it to last this long.

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $34.16
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Resident Evil: Revelations (LN) $34.13
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (LN) $27.13

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Scribblenauts Unlimited (LN) $22.27

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (LN) $18.74
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Assassin's Creed III (LN) $14.84
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $14.84

:ds: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (A) $12.59 (LN) $15.74
:ds: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Konami's Best Ed.) (LN) $14.20

Just want to say a big thanks to DealSeeker and Eldritch for constantly updating this thread(and all others)! Your efforts are much appreciated by this community member!
You are welcome as always.

Got my :3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV and :ps3: Metal Gear Solid Legacy from the last restock and both are manufacture sealed brand spanking new :bouncy:. Shin Megami's Slip cover on top is a bit bent but otherwise is in great condition. Metal Gear Solid Legacy's slip cover is torn on top and the art book is a bit bent but otherwise is good as new. Very glad the gamble paid off for those 2 since I traded in my Metal Gear games for just one of these and of course the club nintendo code for SMT IV.

Got my :3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV and :ps3: Metal Gear Solid Legacy from the last restock and both are manufacture sealed brand spanking new :bouncy:. Shin Megami's Slip cover on top is a bit bent but otherwise is in great condition. Metal Gear Solid Legacy's slip cover is torn on top and the art book is a bit bent but otherwise is good as new. Very glad the gamble paid off for those 2 since I traded in my Metal Gear games for just one of these and of course the club nintendo code for SMT IV.
What condition did you order them in again?

Average or Good

I re-started my Prime earlier this afternoon and whenever I click 'Manage my Prime membership', it says please wait a few minutes, etc. I get the two day free shipping, but I'm wondering why is that.

Haven't been charged on my bank account either. Unless they're trying to charge my expired card? I have a new one added

It's been like that since this morning

$10 says you got the one I returned for that very same issue. And I even contacted customer service to tell them it was the wrong item. Yet they continue to put "item shipped late" as the reason for return...slippin warehouse deals is
Got off the phone with CS she added a New version to my cart and gave me 30 credit so i payed $3 more for it (plus free 1 day shipping). Satisfied with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back