Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
So I wandered around Target for like 20 minutes yesterday looking for GooGone, having actually remembered I needed it while I was there, and could not find it.  Can anyone tell me where they hide it there or elsewhere?

Weird, that was the first place I looked and nothing. Found some like industrial strength stuff in home improvement but was worried that it would be way too strong.
If your Target has a cheap items section, the little $1 bottles are probably there. There's some name they use for it (Red Dot Items?) that I never remember.

If your Target has a cheap items section, the little $1 bottles are probably there. There's some name they use for it (Red Dot Items?) that I never remember.
Wasn't thinking to look in there since I had already walked around the store and needed to get to Gamestop before it got any later.

Maybe you could have run into a CAG ;). We have target employees who post in target clearance thread so who knows.
Oh no, no not at this store. This is the most... "ghetto" (hate to use that adjective but it's the only one I can come up with that properly conveys the quality of this store in a single word) Target and is attached to the most broken down mall in the area.

I want to smash my head against a wall knowing that I sold one of these for 1/3 of the price a couple years back.
Unbelievable how well it has held its value over the years. A true CE indeed and only 360 game I know that has held its value like this other than maybe Bioshock CE and Bioshock Infinite Songbird edition over time and Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunters edition.

Unbelievable how well it has held its value over the years. A true CE indeed and only 360 game I know that has held its value like this other than maybe Bioshock CE and Bioshock Infinite Songbird edition over time and Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunters edition.
And the original Dead Space CE.

Wanted to get some opinions/info on consoles bought on AWD.  I'm always tempted, but afraid to buy a console used.  you never know what its been through.  Can i get some opinions on those who bought consoles used.

I received my LN Shin Megami Tensei IV ($37.XX) today, and it was brand new with an AWD sticker on the shrink wrap.  The top of the box was crushed, but the Club Nintendo code was unused.  Thanks for all the work you guys do in this thread!

Wanted to get some opinions/info on consoles bought on AWD. I'm always tempted, but afraid to buy a console used. you never know what its been through. Can i get some opinions on those who bought consoles used.
I haven't bought anything from AWD, but I've bought 3 systems from Cowboom. I have nothing but praise for them. There's the expected wear, but everything has worked well so far. Their customer service is quick to respond and they have live chat. You do end up paying tax (they're owned by Best Buy), but there are promo codes for new customers to negate the tax on the first purchase. I just wanted to throw that out as an alternative. Head over the Cowboom thread if you have any other questions.

So I wandered around Target for like 20 minutes yesterday looking for GooGone, having actually remembered I needed it while I was there, and could not find it. Can anyone tell me where they hide it there or elsewhere?
I saw it on a Walmart neightboor store, not sure if they have those where you live, on the shipping/office products section. I was surprised to see the product there as they carry a fraction of the products the normal walmarts carry.

So I would say on Target try shipping / office supplies section

Wanted to get some opinions/info on consoles bought on AWD. I'm always tempted, but afraid to buy a console used. you never know what its been through. Can i get some opinions on those who bought consoles used.
I always buy used, the last console I bought was a ps3 super slim, bought it in January I think so I knew it didn't had much use. I think I found out why they returned it. It was getting stuck on high graphic intensity scenes. But a system update fixed that and it's been good ever since.

So I would say just go with recent models.

So I wandered around Target for like 20 minutes yesterday looking for GooGone, having actually remembered I needed it while I was there, and could not find it. Can anyone tell me where they hide it there or elsewhere?
Home improvement generally behind toys. Not sure if the layout is the same, but like c34ish. There's also another kind in the chemical/water aisle in grocery.

I bought a good condition 360S 4gb about 18 mos or more ago for my son. I was a bit disappointed that it did not have the box, but everything else was mint and it hadn't been registered yet. For a 2nd console in the house, the price was right and we've had no trouble with it.

I bought a good condition 360S 4gb about 18 mos or more ago for my son. I was a bit disappointed that it did not have the box, but everything else was mint and it hadn't been registered yet. For a 2nd console in the house, the price was right and we've had no trouble with it.
I also ordered the 360S 4gb in good condition although it was about 6 months ago. Mine just had a puncture in the box but was otherwise new. They're definitely not consistent but you can always return it.

Shenmue (LN) showed up today and is in great shape. Light wear on all four discs, but it is complete, so I am not complaining. Just need to make sure it works.

Not video game related but I took a chance on a 60" Samsung tv like new.  It arrived today with a crack running from one corner to the next :face palm:  Might be a good thing since the tv was heavier than I thought and I don't know if I would have trusted it on a wall.

It is getting picked up and Amazon is giving me $100 promotional credit and $80 for it arriving late.  Bitter sweet.

Recieved my Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collectors Edition. It probably is just new and Amazon wants to get rid of stock. Discs are brand new, one little dent on top, but not even noticeable.

$3.86 for a new steelbook case and game?!?? I love AWD

Recieved my Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collectors Edition. It probably is just new and Amazon wants to get rid of stock. Discs are brand new, one little dent on top, but not even noticeable.

$3.86 for a new steelbook case and game?!?? I love AWD
I ordered the CE, too ... and just got the regular version. Best way to deal with this?

At work but I can tell you if I was at home there are a good amount of items right now. I'd go check it out if you have time to look through some pages

Here are a few I found on the first page.

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (LN) - 22,91

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (LN) - 22,57

:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (A) - 17,71; (VG) - 20,66; (LN) - 22,13 x 2

:3ds: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (LN) - 24,18 x 2

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (VG) - 21,82; (LN) - 23,38

:3ds: Shin Segami Tensei IV (A) - 29,68 (and a lot of others I'm too lazy to list)

:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (VG) - 20,55; (LN) - 22,02

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening (LN) - 29,67

:ds: Pokemon Black 2 (LN) - 19,99

Sorry that they're all 3DS games, but that's all I really keep an eye out for. Probably would've bought a couple of these if I had a bit more cash now.

Edit: Pokemon Black 2 isn't a 3DS game. Embarrassing.

:3ds: Pokemon Black 2 (LN) - 19,99
:3ds: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (LN) - 24,18 x 2
:3ds: Shin Segami Tensei IV (A) - 29,68 (and a lot of others I'm too lazy to list)
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (VG) - 20,55; (LN) - 22,02

Sorry that they're all 3DS games, but that's all I really keep an eye out for. Probably would've bought a couple of these if I had a bit more cash now.
Finally got my copy of Luigi's Mansion at my price point! Thanks for posting your finds!

:3ds: Pokemon Black 2 (LN) - 19,99

:3ds: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (LN) - 24,18 x 2

:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (VG) - 20,55; (LN) - 22,02

Thanks, grabbed one of those New Super Mario Bros 2, shame I missed out on Luigi's but at least a CAG got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back