Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
My Shin Megai Tensai IV 3DS i ordered actually came and it was a legendary edition with an unused key. 

But my also used AWH Fire Emblem key had already been used. Sad panda. I would have liked to use the 30$ to buy Pikmin 3. 

Just picked up a 3DS last week, loving it so far.

Is that 3DS edition of Super Mario Brothers 2 the same thing as the Super Mario Brothers 2 that was originally not released in the US with the ultra challenging levels, or is that something else entirely?

Just picked up a 3DS last week, loving it so far.

Is that 3DS edition of Super Mario Brothers 2 the same thing as the Super Mario Brothers 2 that was originally not released in the US with the ultra challenging levels, or is that something else entirely?

They're completely different. The 3DS game is titled New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Thinking about getting a "very good" SMT IV.  Do you guys know if they're guaranteed to come with the bonus materials (soundtrack, art/strategy book, outer cardboard case) when they come used at this condition from AWD?  I know the club nintendo code will most likely be redeemed (although it seems some of you have been having some luck with getting it unused) but I was curious about the other bonus items.  Thanks for the replies.

Thinking about getting a "very good" SMT IV. Do you guys know if they're guaranteed to come with the bonus materials (soundtrack, art/strategy book, outer cardboard case) when they come used at this condition from AWD? I know the club nintendo code will most likely be redeemed (although it seems some of you have been having some luck with getting it unused) but I was curious about the other bonus items. Thanks for the replies.
Judging from what they give as their generic description, I'd say yes, but I've seen a lot of CAGers complaining about how their product from AWD was horribly misgraded.

Judging from what they give as their generic description, I'd say yes, but I've seen a lot of CAGers complaining about how their product from AWD was horribly misgraded.
It's more or less a guessing game really. I've ordered things in generic "Good" condition, and have received them in "Like New" condition in its place numerous times. AWD really does blow when they are describing conditions, so I just base my purchases on whether or not I'd actually want the game to risk the condition even if it does say "Very Good" or "Like New" since it's always so up in the air since conversely I've also gotten things that were marked "Very Good" or "Like New" in shit condition and missing things. I guess for some people that's part of the fun though?

Thinking about getting a "very good" SMT IV. Do you guys know if they're guaranteed to come with the bonus materials (soundtrack, art/strategy book, outer cardboard case) when they come used at this condition from AWD? I know the club nintendo code will most likely be redeemed (although it seems some of you have been having some luck with getting it unused) but I was curious about the other bonus items. Thanks for the replies.
There might be a chance it is complete but I would suggest buying it from Newegg using the $15 off promo that way you know it will be complete and you know it will come with a Club Nintendo code.

It's a crapshoot IMO. Unless specifically stated, you're going to get whatever they send you. Chances are right now that it's a first print limited edition, but unless it states on the product description they aren't obligated to include it. I've gotten a few limited edition games when ordering normal copies and I've gotten a few normal editions when ordering limited editions (sent those back).

I guess my follow up question is this: Since their description of the original new item has all the bonus items included, would I be able to return it to them if the bonus items are not included?

There were 5 Luigi's Mansion when I added it in my shopping cart and then I went back to the AWD page to add NSMB2. As I was checking both games out, an error popped out that LM is no longer in stock. I just rage quit in front of my laptop and cancelled NSMB2.

:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel (LN) $16.34
:360: Alan Wake: Limited Edition (G) $26.54
:360: Metro Last Light (LN) $34.04
:360: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (LN) $22.27
:360: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $18.41
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.84
:360: The Walking Dead (LN) $14.84
:360: Defiance (LN) $14.82
:360: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $14.67
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $11.11
:360: Dead Rising (LN from Express Media) $5.55

:ps3: $50 PSN Prepaid Game Card (LN) $42.78

:ps2: Rule of Rose (LN) $81.19
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (LN) $14.84
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 (LN) $13.52

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Chrono Cross (LN) $12.82

:psp: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (LN) $22.32

:psp: Soul Sacrifice (LN) $22.27

:psp: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $18.01
:psp: Touch My Katamari (LN) $15.98

:psp: Unit 13 (LN) $14.84

:wiiu: Afterglow Pro Controller for Wii U - Blue (VG) $20.78

:wii: Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (LN) $14.84

:wii: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (LN) $14.10

:wii: Rayman Origins (LN) $12.79

:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (VG) $23.80
:3ds: Tales of the Abyss (LN) $22.27
:3ds: Code of Princess (LN) $22.27
:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (LN) $22.27
:3ds: Wreck-It Ralph (VG) $13.85

:ds: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (LN) $18.32
:ds: Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem! (LN) $16.92
:ds: Mario Party DS (A) $15.31 (LN) $19.13
:ds: Super Mario 64 DS (A) $13.78 (LN) $17.23
:ds: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (LN) $15.74
:ds: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (LN) $13.05
:ds: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (A) $11.46 (LN) $14.33
:ds: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Konami's Best Ed.) (A) $11.44
:ds: Phoenix Wright: Justice For All (LN) $11.13
:ds: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (LN) $10.36
:ds: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (LN) $9.32

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
  Yggdra Union (G) $16.42

I guess my follow up question is this: Since their description of the original new item has all the bonus items included, would I be able to return it to them if the bonus items are not included?
You can always return it. My advice for ordering from AWD is to expect just to receive the game only and anything else you receive is just a bonus. Lots of people seem to order from AWD in the hopes that the item wont come complete so they can get Amazon to issue them a credit.

w/o fuckin fail not even 15 hours after i use all my credit and a day before i get paid i told you guys it was a curse
You need to inform us next time so we know when to expect a restock. ;) Also, noticed that the restocks have happened 3 Wednesday's in a row around the same time.

I'm not sure if you are aware or not, but just in case, Defiance is $9.99 on PSN. Give you a little more to debate about haha

I just got my VG Shin Megami Tensei 4 (ordered 7/29 for 34.62). The description was that the box was damaged. It had no indication it was the limited edition (didn't even know one existed). The box on the top is damaged (just the packaging cardboard, there is cardboard because the book is bigger than the game to make up the space) but it is completely sealed, the "Strategy and design book" is in perfect shape, and the game box itself is in perfect shape. I would be surprised if the code didn't work (do they reseal ?)

Now I'm debating whether to open it (I bought it for the "deal". I was fortunate enough to have picked up fire emblem (which I got from this thread for 22.27 with a working code).

So you finally broke even. What a debacle that was.
Yea I'm happy I didn't lose any money. Still might try and sell the hellbug statue on Craigslist or eBay but I hate shipping large items.

I told my gf I might just keep it...her response "why the hell would you want to keep that ugly thing!" -.-

I originally picked up that Ace Attorney: Justice for All (LN) but canceled it since a new copy is $15 on amazon. I'm late to the series, after playing the demo on iOS I vowed to own the whole series. Never knew it was that amazing!

I know a few people who are watching out for that one so good luck. Here's hoping you and few other CAGs get lucky on that one.
Appreciate it! Definitely would be nice if we could all get one. Just hoping it doesn't show up the second I step out or something like that.

And by the way thank you for all your hard work to this thread! :applause: You've helped me add quite a bit to my collection.

Appreciate it! Definitely would be nice if we could all get one. Just hoping it doesn't show up the second I step out or something like that.

And by the way thank you for all your hard work to this thread! :applause: You've helped me add quite a bit to my collection.
Glad to be of assistance :) Here is more of where that came from:

:360: NCAA Football 14 (VG) $35.73
:360: Borderlands 2 (LN) $14.84
:360: Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (VG) $13.48

:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops LTO (VG) $13.85

:ps3: UFC Undisputed 3 (VG) $10.37
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (VG) $8.82

:psp: Muramasa Rebirth (VG) $26.91

:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV (A) $29.68 (G) $32.15 (VG) $34.62 (LN) $37.10

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (LN) $23.38
:3ds: LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (LN) $16.94

:3ds: Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns (LN) $14.84

Yea I'm happy I didn't lose any money. Still might try and sell the hellbug statue on Craigslist or eBay but I hate shipping large items.

I told my gf I might just keep it...her response "why the hell would you want to keep that ugly thing!" -.-
Same i just gave away mine what a ugly thing it is. I found out the other day she threw the statue out. I guess free = not worth to.

I'm actually thoroughly enjoying Defiance on the PC. The variety of things to do in the game isn't spectacular, but it's a damn good game in my opinion. Unfortunately, I believe it's ceiling is as high as the success of the TV show... meaning it'll inevitably turn into a F2P game and eventually phase out into the dark realms of nonexistence,  lol

I like how the Hellbugs look lol, it fits well next to some of the other statues/figures from other CE's that I have gotten.

what other ce statues/figures do you have?
Not to go super off topic, but I switch out the ones that I have out and some are stored away since I don't have room. I have stuff like Ryu (Street Fighter Anniversary collection), Mortal Kombat Bookends, Halo 3 helmet, Halo Reach Statue, LBP Bookends, Duke Nukem bust, SFxT Arcade Bank, Kratos from Ascension, Darth Malgus, Batman, Baterang, Conan, Mario+friends statue from Club Nintendo....and some other stuff that's not from games as well.

On Topic: Has Scribblenauts Unlimited ever hit under $20? I'd like to pick it up on the system due to it having those Nintendo characters in it.

On Topic: Has Scribblenauts Unlimited ever hit under $20? I'd like to pick it up on the system due to it having those Nintendo characters in it.
If it's for 3DS, yes. I always see it below $20 last month. Hovering around $18-19 (LN). For WiiU, it has always been above $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back