Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Mines came in the same way even though it was listed as LN. Going to contact support when I get home smh. I already have to the game just wanted the steelcase :/
If they offer a refund but no replacement, ExpressMedia via Amazon has two copies available for $5.53. I would post the link but can't do it from my phone. Maybe someone else will be kind enough to do so.

I still can't get the Rebirth LE, but DealSeeker keeps finding it.

DealSeeker, can I get it from you?
Next time I see one, I will PM you.

:wii: The Last Story (LN) $22.27

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (LN) $15.55

Restocks aren't fixed like that. I reported a few at 2-3 am PST a few months ago. The last one DealSeeker posted was at 5:30 am PST. I barely get sleep and I can't stay vigilant at that time. The other ones I saw were at night when I'm making my money. (That sounds wrong.)

Anyway, thanks DealSeeker, but I don't know how much that will help because I'm in PST and these restocks have been favoring EST.

Snagged a (VG) M&L: Bowser's Inside Story for $15.XX. Total impulse buy but I think it's a fair price.

What type of game is that Muramasa? I looked up some videos but didn't really get a good feel of it. Seems like a side scroller? I thought it was an RPG?
It's a side scrolling beat 'em up with the thinnest layer of RPG painted onto it to add some sense of variety to the game play. The star of the show is the art, not the gameplay, so don't expect either the action or the weapon making to be very substantial.

It seems to take a couple minutes for the Used from price to update once the last one is purchased, at least in my experience.
It's always been quick for me. That's odd.

What type of game is that Muramasa? I looked up some videos but didn't really get a good feel of it. Seems like a side scroller? I thought it was an RPG?
It's like Castlevania with button smashing. I recommend to buy the Wii version if you want to try it. It's pretty much the same as the portable one. I just want the bundle for my Vita. I play more handhelds anyway.

It's always been quick for me. That's odd.

It's like Castlevania with button smashing. I recommend to buy the Wii version if you want to try it. It's pretty much the same as the portable one. I just want the bundle for my Vita. I play more handhelds anyway.
Full disclosure: It's pretty much the same as the Vita version...except it features a worse script and different controls (press Up to jump rather than X).

I picked up a tritton headset for wii u in "good" condition and it was, except the microphone plug was missing  :headache: no telling where to find one of those things and if its even worth the hassle to send it back.

Muramasa is pretty much action packed and very skill intensive. Really smooth combat, awesome artwork and some super neat plot elements based on Japanese mythology. I wouldn't really look at it as an RPG. Bosses are hit and miss depending which campaign you play through, and the occasional backtracking is annoying, but those are the only gripes I had (only played the Wii version). One of my favorite games this gen, really.

Was gonna sit here and wait for Dragon's Crown to show up....

BUT might have to be a day 1 -.-
Do it man. I've been able to play a copy this past week, and it's fantastic - just know that you need to really enjoy side-scrollers to get your money's worth. 20 hours x 6 playthroughs might be a bit much grinding if you're not prepared for it.

Noticed some price drops:

:360: Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (LN) $32.60
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (G) $29.94
:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (A) $19.32 (G) $20.92 (VG) $22.53 (LN) $24.14
:360: Max Payne 3: Special Edition (G) $18.48 (VG) $19.91 (LN) $21.33
:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (A) $13.69 (LN) $17.11
:360: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (A) $12.91 (LN) $16.14

:ps3: NBA 2K13 (Dynasty Edition) (A) $54.57 (G) $59.12 (LN) $68.22
:ps3: Anarchy Reigns (VG) $11.25
:ps3: Madden NFL 13 (G) $9.65

:psp: Rayman Origins (LN) $13.95

I picked up a tritton headset for wii u in "good" condition and it was, except the microphone plug was missing :headache: no telling where to find one of those things and if its even worth the hassle to send it back.
my trittons mic messed up and it was still under warranty I believe or you get one free replacement from Madcatz.

Noticed some price drops:

:360: Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (LN) $32.60
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (G) $29.94
:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (A) $19.32 (G) $20.92 (VG) $22.53 (LN) $24.14
:360: Max Payne 3: Special Edition (G) $18.48 (VG) $19.91 (LN) $21.33
:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (A) $13.69 (LN) $17.11
:360: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (A) $12.91 (LN) $16.14

:ps3: NBA 2K13 (Dynasty Edition) (A) $54.57 (G) $59.12 (LN) $68.22
:ps3: Anarchy Reigns (VG) $11.25
:ps3: Madden NFL 13 (G) $9.65

:psp: Rayman Origins (LN) $13.95
Which Halo 4 should I go for if I'm hoping to get all the DLC that came with it? The 'Like New' one that says:

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged.

Or the 'Like New' one that says:

Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted.

I picked up a tritton headset for wii u in "good" condition and it was, except the microphone plug was missing :headache: no telling where to find one of those things and if its even worth the hassle to send it back.

I bought a tritton headset once on ebay, and it turns out the microphone itself was bad - it was modular, you could plug and unplug the mic. Emailed tritton, asked them how much for a new one; they sent me a brand new mic for free, even paid shipping. Might be worth contacting them - they really take care of their brand name :)

Which Halo 4 should I go for if I'm hoping to get all the DLC that came with it? The 'Like New' one that says:

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged.

Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted.
One of these 2 (A) Large wrinkle / bend on set case or (LN) Packaging may be damaged (your first choice). The rest seem like they will have the stuff but DLC may not be intact. Those 2 seem like the best bet but still a gamble nevertheless.

I would get the latter one because of the part that I bolded. Any 360 game disc that is capable of storing game data from previous use, AND that contains data which can be overwritten and deleted has got to be a collectors item and worth millions in a few years. ;)

But seriously, it's a toss up. Your guess is as good as anyone else's.

In for a 'G' Halo at $20.92. I had bought one for a friend that was 'VG' quite sometime back at $35 and his copy came with complete DLC.

I traded in my Halo 4 LE a few weeks ago for $29.xx and am in for another 

Not going to lie... I get a mini erection every time I see this. "WHAT'S DEALSEEKER GOT IN STORE FOR ME TODAY, HMMMM!?!?? >:D"

dmhOz1C.jpg
:lol: Hide your wallets. Busy release week coming ahead so good chance to see some new release action here. I guess this is the warmup. :D

My first AW bummer.  A LN copy of Metroid Fusion GBA came today... just the game.  CS gave me a $6 refund and I keep the game, but I paid over $23 for it.  The refund brings it in line with other game only sellers, but I didn't really want just the game.  I should have returned it, but I didn't want to deal with taking a package somewhere.  So I got a little burned, but the CS rep was super fast and easy to work with.

Same thing happened with my pokemon trading card game. Looks like AW is getting sloppy with cartridge games/boxes...
I am shocked they didnt get worse sooner. They cut corners once there sales went through the roof. They are riding the gravy train downhill. I found better fulfilled by amazon sellers awd i rarely order from and when i do i know i have a decent chance to get a lemon. But i know this going in now. I lost faith in them getting better in QC. The sad part is these issues slowly hitting the main amazon filled by sales. I buy new and sometimes i get used stuff and missing parts. I bet there trying to save big bucks since the love refunding people and get to keep the item or partial.

Check other sellers people nice qc and good deals awd will soon be totally worthless so get backup sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back