Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my LN copy of the Last Story today.  It came with the art book and soundtrack, which I wasn't expecting.  This is my first experience buying games from AW, but it sounds like I may have gotten lucky here?

yep it's official...AWD no longer gives a sh!t click to reveal surprise! :no:
207pdgx.jpg
Why buy zumba from the warehouse when it's always a gold box standard lol.

Sorry to hear about the Zumba mess, in good news though my Bioshock 2: CE came complete with a few dings but I can't complain for the price I bought it for.  

I got the best haul from AWD this time. I got two SMT IV with codes unused. Both were dingers. One was open but the other is sealed.
they reseal items so who knows if its really new.... also i be careful with 2 codes nintendo is cracking down on people making up more then one account to get the promo

The opened one came in a bag and the unopened one wasn't resealed. The sticker is on the plastic wrap. Resealing now is under the wrap. There was a very short amount of time when the resealed ones had the stickers outside the wrap.

Ordered 5 "Like New" Pokemon Stadiums foolishly thinking they would come with the box and the rumble pack.

It was the cart only.... and the carts were all dirty with either sticker residue or markings from previous owners.

Thanks AWD! Bastards. XD

My first AW bummer. A LN copy of Metroid Fusion GBA came today... just the game. CS gave me a $6 refund and I keep the game, but I paid over $23 for it. The refund brings it in line with other game only sellers, but I didn't really want just the game. I should have returned it, but I didn't want to deal with taking a package somewhere. So I got a little burned, but the CS rep was super fast and easy to work with.
From my limited experience with AWD, always buy older games labeled as "Good". For whatever reason, I've had a ton of success ordering them with that particular condition.

I just ordered a bunch of old Pokemon games (Red, Blue, SoulSilver, HeartGold for example) all labeled as "Like New". Every single one of them showed up cartridge only. Every. Single. One. As a collector/reseller, this was not a pleasant experience!

My first AW bummer. A LN copy of Metroid Fusion GBA came today... just the game. CS gave me a $6 refund and I keep the game, but I paid over $23 for it. The refund brings it in line with other game only sellers, but I didn't really want just the game. I should have returned it, but I didn't want to deal with taking a package somewhere. So I got a little burned, but the CS rep was super fast and easy to work with.
you can have ups come and pick it up for free

UGH I wish this person on craigslist would get back to me! They have a Zelda 3DS for $80. Granted it is the system, dock, charger, and that's about it, but it's a hell of a price. They were interested in selling me it but then claimed they had a family emergency. I had a friend text them as well, but they are not getting a reply as well.

Ordered 5 "Like New" Pokemon Stadiums foolishly thinking they would come with the box and the rumble pack.

It was the cart only.... and the carts were all dirty with either sticker residue or markings from previous owners.

Thanks AWD! Bastards. XD
Wow that is actually kind of amazing. I usually get at least 1 out of 5 with at least a box when I order retro stuff. I wouldn't fully expect to get the transfer pack but at least a box should come with it. It definitely is true the popularity of AWD has soared in recent years though so they're probably seeing a lot more traffic and less QA because of it.

UGH I wish this person on craigslist would get back to me! They have a Zelda 3DS for $80. Granted it is the system, dock, charger, and that's about it, but it's a hell of a price. They were interested in selling me it but then claimed they had a family emergency. I had a friend text them as well, but they are not getting a reply as well.
Is that on the Chicago market? I seen a similar ad. I too almost sent a message.

No it isn't. The wording of it is as follows:

"Black and gold comes with charge stand, charger, and a case-$80....Also comes with one game Lego Batman 2. Call or text..."

Is that the same thing yours says? Wondering if there is a scam going around now, lol.

I bought a LN The Last of Us and when I received it, the case was dinged up. I contacted Amazon's customer service about it and they gave me a 20% refund. I'm excited I ended up getting such a phenomenal game for that good of a price. It was about $35 after the refund.  :D

Noticed a few price drops but bunch of them are in acceptable condition:

:360: Forza Horizon Limited Edition (A) $21.23 (LN) $26.54
:360: Omerta: City of Gangsters (LN) $25.88
:360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (G) $18.51
:360: Portal 2 (LN) $15.99
:360: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (G) $9.95

:ps3: Fuse (G) $25.55
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (A) $16.69 (LN) $20.86
:ps3: Eternal Sonata (A) $16.45 (LN) $20.57
:ps3: Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants (LN) $15.39
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Game of the Year Edition (A) $15.25 (LN) $18.92
:ps3: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded (A) $12.99 (LN from Express Media) $15.59
:ps3: Heavy Rain - Greatest Hits (A) $10.53 (LN) $13.16

:ps2: Persona 3 FES with Soundtrack CD and Artbook (LN) $49.22

Just got my LN copy of SMT4 yesterday. It was the limited edition and had everything in it, including the club Nintendo pin.

The only problem that it had was the outer box was a little dinged up, but that's not a big deal to me.

I received my copy of Vagrant Story today. I knew it would come in a crappy envolope but it came in scratch and dent free. Very pleased. Maybe I'll get to play it before........ 2021?

Backlogs, am I right?

Just got my LN copy of SMT4 yesterday. It was the limited edition and had everything in it, including the club Nintendo pin.

The only problem that it had was the outer box was a little dinged up, but that's not a big deal to me.
Heh, coulda been the one I sent back. ;)

Got home from out of town and found my (LN) copy of Luigi's Mansion: DM waiting for me. Sadly, the case was dirty, scuffed and the plastic cover was punctured in a few spots. Also had half of a GameStop sticker on it :whistle2:(

Oh well. Cartridge works and for $22.XX, I'm not sure if I should I complain.

Just got my LN copy of SMT4 yesterday. It was the limited edition and had everything in it, including the club Nintendo pin. The box just had a small dent. My fire emblem on the other hand had the code already redemmened.

Just got my LN copy of SMT4 yesterday. It was the limited edition and had everything in it, including the club Nintendo pin. The box just had a small dent. My fire emblem on the other hand had the code already redemmened.
like i said most of them are probally returned new damaged ones

Hmm. I feel like the difference between LN and G is too big. They'd probably just reject it; at least in my case. Still skeptical after the Defiance debacle. Guess ill have to try my luck again soon though.
In the Amazon Trade-In thread, people have reported success with it with copies from GS/BB, but might be risky.

Still, worst case scenario is that you return it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back