Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't see why people bought MGS Legacy to begin with, UNLESS they never played the games.

It's Just MGS 4 and the HD collection put together. I was able to grab both a long time ago for about $25...Most cag's the same for more or less.

Trade in value for the original games are abysmal, so upgrading for better cover art, is a tough sell.

Just my two cents (opinion)

Don't see why people bought MGS Legacy to begin with, UNLESS they never played the games.

It's Just MGS 4 and the HD collection put together. I was able to grab both a long time ago for about $25...Most cag's the same for more or less.

Trade in value for the original games are abysmal, so upgrading for better cover art, is a tough sell.

Personally I had only ever played the second game and while I've had opportunities to get 4 for under $10 I haven't personally seen the HD collection as cheap as I would have liked and getting working codes for MGS1 was an added bonus. Plus you get the NES games for what it's worth.

MGS4 in Legacy Collection has the latest patch on disc (futureproof whenever PSN shuts down), and the two discs included are in one single bluray case (reduce shelf footprint).

I don't even want to know what the analogy that you guys will come up with for how MS treats their customers after the last week of piss talk.

You guys bring up good points regarding the legacy collection. I also love the new double cases that debuted with GOW saga collection

I bought the game multiple times when it went on sale, JUST for the case. I traded it back in of course. But I already had my own make shift legacy collection months before this was announced

I have custom cases for a number of games
*mass effect 2+3
*FInal Fanstay 13+13-2
*batman arkham "goty collection"
*ass creed 3 + enzio trilogy

Etc...

The double cases are awesome

**I also agree with alwayscheaper. I was able to convert my whole family and extended family to the Sony console for this gen, after discussing pros and cons.

Some cousins had to learn the hard way lol (rrod)

360 however has its strengths that's hard to deny. (Stronger online)

It's just the Ps3 was more economically feasible for me.

I bought the legacy bundle because I have played the games 1000s of times and have purchased mgs's everytime they are released. I have owned the hd collection on the Xbox and ps3, etc. I just love mgs and the thought of having new, perfect condition, discs plus vr missions for the ps1, and awesome new cover art, plus that cheesy art book made me purchase the legacy bundle. And I love it, don't regret it at all, but I am a die hard mgs fan, favorite games for me. But to each his own =)

MGS4 in Legacy Collection has the latest patch on disc (futureproof whenever PSN shuts down), and the two discs included are in one single bluray case (reduce shelf footprint).
Thank goodness MGS4 will have the trophy support patch after PSN shuts down.

...As I was looking for a just-kidding emoticon, I found a robot-with-a-penis emoticon. Enjoy. :robot:

I have never played a MGS game. Never. So there's that. :) But I haven't purchased it. Kind of short on cash and I don't know if I'd even like the games.

I have never played a MGS game. Never. So there's that. :) But I haven't purchased it. Kind of short on cash and I don't know if I'd even like the games.
I picked up the MGS Legacy collection because I had never finished a MGS game (only played MGS briefly many years ago). The stealth parts of the game are easy. The hard part of the game is some of the strange puzzles and boss battles. I spend more time trying to figure out how to defeat each boss than I do anything else in that game. The plot and characters are great though. Never thought I'd enjoy an extended death scene as much as I did (to avoid spoilers, after the battle on the snowfield).

o btw deal ive got money again and voila nothing good
Lol! No wonder I did not see a restock today.

Received my :360: MW3 w/ DLC today and it was just the regular MW3 including the box :(
For some reason Amazon is thinking they are the same. It is L.A. Noire complete edition fiasco all over again. BTW, you should know this could have happened given what others were saying about trading regular one in on Amazon trade in thread and getting lucky with the trade. I guess you got someone's lucky trade in. Not cool either way.

While we're sharing, I don't get why people bought the Xbox 360. With years of live subs, adds on like mica, Internet adaptor, hd-DVD drives (hah!), it wasn't cheaper than the ps3 and wasn't reliable for 2 years.

People are weird though and buy what they want.

Stupid free market.
meh...

I just ordered the XBL 12 Month Starter Kit for $43.xx: http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Gold-Starter-360/dp/B004CVRAFQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375916655&sr=8-1&keywords=Xbox+LIVE+12+Month+Gold+Starter+Kit

It's at 'like new', do you think the codes will still be unused? I can't see why not at that price. The package is probably just dinged up.
Yes it was a dinger, as there seems to be no trade in option, as long as it was from AWD and not just a third party fulfilled.

Can anyone who has purchased an acceptable condition 3ds XL before let me know what I can expect? (condition-wise)
You bought it acceptable and should EXPECT it to be "acceptable" that means the bare minimum, probably no box, scratched up XL, etc. Asking what condition it will come in is pointless, because each and every game/item that AWD has listed is a separate item, there are no "what are the odds it will come with X?" we will have no idea because we are not the ones that traded it in (99.9% of the time).

fastest ive ever snap bout an item but ace attorney is now mine i dont even care if its cart only

aa miles was 50 percent of next lowest price cart only 

I read some rather poor reviews of it. Issues with frame rates and such. Though that might just be for the 360 version. Or maybe I made that all up...
Originally that was true and I believe it still may be true for 360. I know that the ps3 version did get a patch that addressed those issues (sound, frame rate, etc).

fastest ive ever snap bout an item but ace attorney is now mine i dont even care if its cart only

aa miles was 50 percent of next lowest price cart only
That was a good price even for a cart only game. Glad another CAG got in on it.

Every time I see the Killzone trilogy I want to buy it but I just can't bring myself to do it at $22.  $15-18 is a much more appealing price point to me.

You guys think the 12 Month XBL Family Pack or w.e it's called is a good deal at $43? If I don't need the headset + chat pad, I could trade it into GS for ~$10 or so and am stuck w/ a 12 month + 400 points for $33. All credit. Hmmm...

Whole bunch of SMT IV's are now up. Ranging from G to LN.

Like the price but I'm waffling on this one. Don't know if I can really handle another dungeon crawler, regardless of how well executed.

Whole bunch of SMT IV's are now up. Ranging from G to LN.

Like the price but I'm waffling on this one. Don't know if I can really handle another dungeon crawler, regardless of how well executed.
Should probably mention you have to go to the game page since they're not showing through the warehouse. Thought I would check Xillia just in case and someone put a used one up for $63.24 + $3.98 shipping. >.<

I missed out on the miles edgeworth but found a new copy for 7 bucks so it worked out for the better. I hate myself for buying it when I'm trying to save up for xillia but it was a great deal. I guess the seller figured pricing it 9 bucks lower than the other new sellers would help move it faster.

I missed out on the miles edgeworth but found a new copy for 7 bucks so it worked out for the better. I hate myself for buying it when I'm trying to save up for xillia but it was a great deal. I guess the seller figured pricing it 9 bucks lower than the other new sellers would help move it faster.
no dudes shipping was like 8 instead so he was only like a dollar off next lowest

Can someone help me with this question. I'm wanting to buy a skin decal for my PS3, it's only $6 from AWD and I don't want to buy anything else in order to get $25 for free shipping because there's really nothing else that I want. I want to know do I get charge the shipping cost if I preorder something(for example: COD Ghost) with that it'll be over $25 and I get the free shipping. I then later cancel the preorder and I get to keep the skin decal & I never get charge for the shipping! I'm only asking this because I don't want to cancel the preorder then I find out amazon charges me the shipping and because I'm a cheap ass! Lol  :D

Can someone help me with this question. I'm wanting to buy a skin decal for my PS3, it's only $6 from AWD and I don't want to buy anything else in order to get $25 for free shipping because there's really nothing else that I want. I want to know do I get charge the shipping cost if I preorder something(for example: COD Ghost) with that it'll be over $25 and I get the free shipping. I then later cancel the preorder and I get to keep the skin decal & I never get charge for the shipping! I'm only asking this because I don't want to cancel the preorder then I find out amazon charges me the shipping and because I'm a cheap ass! Lol :D
About Free Super Saving Shipping

Then it's being shipped USPS. Those can arrive on Saturday, but there's no guarantee that it will arrive Saturday. It's just an estimate. Then again it might arrive sooner.
Not necessarily if he did Prime two day. FedEx, UPS and Prestige all deliver here on Saturday and I've only had one thing go through USPS on Prime. It's more about when you order the item since either Amazon or FedEx (seems to be the main culprit) are trying to push for that extra fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back