Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Also for anyone interested:

:ps3: Skyrim CE (A)$93.03 (G)$100.78

this game shows up alot of amazon warehouse
Yeah because a lot of people took the codes and immediately traded it in. The top listing for VG says it's got a crease on the top of the package which is where they get damaged so if anyone wants to gamble that's the one to do it on.

Started playing dragons crown on PS3 earlier only showed me how badly I now need a Vita copy to play on the go.  Game is FANTASTIC!!!  Time to scour AWD for weeks!

Well if you order early on Thursday it comes Saturday, it's late Thursday and Friday that they try to rip you off for Saturday delivery.
It was at night. Like 9 am PST. That's another reason why I think it's weird.

Then it's being shipped USPS. Those can arrive on Saturday, but there's no guarantee that it will arrive Saturday. It's just an estimate. Then again it might arrive sooner.
I rarely get USPS for my two-day shipping and at night, it's weird because Amazon prepares the package then USPS takes a long time to get it moving.

Anyway, I'll let everyone here know about the carrier and when it arrives.

this game shows up alot of amazon warehouse
Yep. It's decreasing, though. If you want to get one, then you should get one within the next few days.

It was at night. Like 9 am PST. That's another reason why I think it's weird.
See, that's weird because I caved and ordered Xillia at 5:50 PM EST Thursday (it was in my gold box for 5% off and figured only saving $57 was better than obsessively refreshing AWD for the next two weeks until I managed to get a copy for $50-52 and getting the first run stuff) and when I ordered it said it was guaranteed to be here by Saturday. Got the shipping email a few hours ago and apparently UPS will be delivering it tomorrow (Friday) so who knows, not that I'm complaining any.

Not necessarily if he did Prime two day. FedEx, UPS and Prestige all deliver here on Saturday and I've only had one thing go through USPS on Prime. It's more about when you order the item since either Amazon or FedEx (seems to be the main culprit) are trying to push for that extra fee.
1000+ orders here.

60% UPS

10% Fedex

25% prestige

5-10% usps.

90% orders shipped with prime membership

weekends fedex/prest and off and on usps. smaller value items usually usps sometimes prest.

Been ordering from amazon since first month they went live. % based off last few years.

got a "Very Good" Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen today, and it came in a standard dvd case instead of a ps3 case, had to contact CS to get a discount, they gave me $4 credit

i guess they dont care much for condition anymore on trade-ins?

got a "Very Good" Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen today, and it came in a standard dvd case instead of a ps3 case, had to contact CS to get a discount, they gave me $4 credit

i guess they dont care much for condition anymore on trade-ins?
Nope it sucks and wish they get better but doubt it.. Wait until they get return/credit stingy when they notice and care about all that lost money. They lose so much money doing this stuff...

Then they send e-mails about the number of returns and refunds on an account that threaten to ban members instead of holding their inspections to a higher standard.

:360: Max Payne 3: Special Edition (LN) $20.60
:360: Dead Space 3 (A) $19.38 (G) $21.00 (LN) $24.23
:360: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (G) $18.70
:360: Defiance (VG) $13.83
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (LN) $8.35

:ps3: PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (VG) $205.03

:ps3: Playstation 3 Soul Calibur IV Arcade Stick (LN) $58.19

:ps3: The Last of Us (LN) $44.52
:ps3: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (VG) $35.09
:ps3: Remember Me (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 (VG) $27.71

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (LN) $19.28
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (G) $19.28

:ps3: The Sly Collection (VG) $19.21

:ps3: White Knight Chronicles II (A) $11.51 (LN) $14.38

:psp: Jak and Daxter Collection (LN) $22.27
:psp: Dungeon Hunter Alliance (VG) $17.39

:wiiu: Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller - Black (LN) $29.17
:wiiu: New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $32.90
:wiiu: Injustice: Gods Among Us (VG) $29.96
:wiiu: Need for Speed Most Wanted U (LN) $24.10
:wiiu: ZombiU (G) $23.13
:wiiu: Scribblenauts Unlimited (LN) $22.27
:wiiu: The Amazing Spider-Man (VG) $20.78
:wiiu: Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 (N from IsomerGames) $18.99
:wiiu: Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (LN) $18.74
:wiiu: Mass Effect 3 (N from NYCElectronics) $16.80 (N from IsomerGames) $16.99 (LN) $18.56
:wiiu: FIFA Soccer 13 (N) $16.99 (LN) $18.56

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Pink/White (LN) $171.17
:3ds: Star Fox 64 3D (G) $23.28
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (VG) $23.28
:3ds: Shifting World (N from IsomerGames) $9.27 (VG) $9.36

I wish this was cheaper but if someone wants it:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL Animal Crossing Limited Edition Bundle with Game Pre-Installed (LN) $294.00

Best 3DS XL color available - Don't hesitate! :p Who needs Black / Black? Yuck!

Great deal on Scribblenauts Unlimited also :D I can't believe it's still trading in for only like 30 cents less
It's nice that Nintendo is bringing out an additional color. Good strategy IMO, some current users may want the new color and upgrade, others sitting on the fence or new buyers will have an additional color to select from, etc. The limited editions are a great idea as well. Simple method to generate a pop in sales.

Started playing dragons crown on PS3 earlier only showed me how badly I now need a Vita copy to play on the go. Game is FANTASTIC!!! Time to scour AWD for weeks!
Man I wish that one was a cross play title :(. It is an excellent title on the go. Then again I am an old school brawler fan going back to Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Final Fight, Double Dragon, etc. I am just glad they released this title since it was slated to be released on Dreamcast back in the day.

Man I wish that one was a cross play title :(. It is an excellent title on the go. Then again I am an old school brawler fan going back to Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Final Fight, Double Dragon, etc. I am just glad they released this title since it was slated to be released on Dreamcast back in the day.

I wish it was cross-play and cross buy. It has cross-trophies. "Most Vita games that are on the PS3 are cross-buy and some are cross-play, some even are cross-trophy and on the PS3 you can play them from the cross media bar."...I think Sony has an affinity for "cross".

DC to me is the "killer app" I was waiting for on the Vita and I honestly wasn't even interested in the game. I bought it on PSN (gameshare) due to all the great reviews it was getting. Man am I glad I did, I also got Tales of Xillia from amazon on Tuesday but I am choosing to play DC instead for now. There are other great Vita games (ACL, Uncharted GA, and P4G) but to me this is the first true Vita game that I felt was a perfect fit besides maybe Uncharted, but that came out over a year ago.

Just look at the Sorceress, it's like she... "grew up".

http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/Dragon'sCrownConcept.jpg

Cross Buy would have been nice seeing as the games are identical and Atlus went ahead and raised the price once they got it. Would have rather seen them just bump the PS3 version up to $60 and have offered cross buy.

I wish it was cross-play and cross buy. It has cross-trophies. "Most Vita games that are on the PS3 are cross-buy and some are cross-play, some even are cross-trophy and on the PS3 you can play them from the cross media bar."...I think Sony has an affinity for "cross".

DC to me is the "killer app" I was waiting for on the Vita and I honestly wasn't even interested in the game. I bought it on PSN (gameshare) due to all the great reviews it was getting. Man am I glad I did, I also got Tales of Xillia from amazon on Tuesday but I am choosing to play DC instead for now. There are other great Vita games (ACL, Uncharted GA, and P4G) but to me this is the first true Vita game that I felt was a perfect fit besides maybe Uncharted, but that came out over a year ago.
That's good to know. I'm guessing by now it's pretty common practice for ps3/vita games to share the same trophy list. I got the ps3 version for $30 way back when Amazon did that price error, so I stuck with that version.. but I may jump on the vita version as well. It would be nice to be able to play it on the go.

I am in the same boat as in playing this game but keeping my Tales of Xillia on the way side, for now. You are right, Sony does have an affinity for "cross". Lol!

Just look at the Sorceress, it's like she... "grew up".
I saw those pics and she grew up but her clothes shrunk or remained the same (or rather grew out of her clothes). Lol! It would have been nice to get this as a cross play title and save some dough. Here's hoping we see one here soon. I am content with the ps3 version but wouldn't mind having one on vita.

I saw those pics and she grew up but her clothes shrunk or remained the same (or rather grew out of her clothes). Lol! It would have been nice to get this as a cross play title and save some dough. Here's hoping we see one here soon. I am content with the ps3 version but wouldn't mind having one on vita.
I would suggest we play together but then who's going to be obsessively watching AWD for changes?

Just got my XBL Starter Kit. Basically, brand new. Had a very minor tear in the back of the box. Apart from that, everything brand new and still intact :)

I would suggest we play together but then who's going to be obsessively watching AWD for changes?
:lol:

Just got my XBL Starter Kit. Basically, brand new. Had a very minor tear in the back of the box. Apart from that, everything brand new and still intact :)
For those wondering (if anyone still is), this is what we mean by dingers, even on starter kits and point cards. Congrats to you on yours.

:lol:

For those wondering (if anyone still is), this is what we mean by dingers, even on starter kits and point cards. Congrats to you on yours.
Speaking of dingers I'm continually tempted when PC games that are Steamworks, or a similar one time registration code, pop up just to see what I actually get.

Speaking of dingers I'm continually tempted when PC games that are Steamworks, or a similar one time registration code, pop up just to see what I actually get.
That is really a flip of the coin situation. I got lucky with couple of pc games that came with registration codes intact but I remember in last thread lot of folks had problems with Diablo III when it got released and the copies kept flooding in but the registration codes were used. Some folks got lucky but others got burned. Some folks were committing return fraud as in opening the game and using the code and returning it back to Amazon. Amazon none the wiser was relisting some of them here at AWD and folks were getting burned by getting those copies. Seems more of a problem with the mainstream games. Dingers on pc games is very high ymmv situation. The price has to be very enticing to roll the dice on them here as Amazon's digital sales are more than satisfactory than the physical counter parts. Then again I rolled the dice and did get lucky but I was going after the collectible kind so I was going to keep mine either way.

sorta off topic but wow amazon is actually giving me a nonfedex monday delivery(and they dont give me many fedex ones to begin with (must be trying to make up for my potato chips being delayed 5 days by getting stuck in utah)

sorta off topic but wow amazon is actually giving me a nonfedex monday delivery(and they dont give me many fedex ones to begin with (must be trying to make up for my potato chips being delayed 5 days by getting stuck in utah)
Who orders potato chips off Amazon? Sure hope they don't ship those in a bubble mailer.

That is really a flip of the coin situation.
If I did ever take that chance I just wonder if it's their usual level of CS if it doesn't work or just going to be a huge disaster to get resolved.

Who orders potato chips off Amazon?  Sure hope they don't ship those in a bubble mailer.

If I did ever take that chance I just wonder if it's their usual level of CS if it doesn't work or just going to be a huge disaster to get resolved.
i would be hesistant to order food off amazon, i read some complaints about them shipping food with short expiration date.

Who orders potato chips off Amazon? Sure hope they don't ship those in a bubble mailer.

it was a sd post i picked em up off of and ive had horrific shipping from amazon this year so i assume im getting crumbs

i had some mochi come that was incorrect and they just refunded me and let me keep the food so shouldnt be too bad

it was a sd post i picked em up off of and ive had horrific shipping from amazon this year so i assume im getting crumbs

i had some mochi come that was incorrect and they just refunded me and let me keep the food so shouldnt be too bad
what is a mochi?

Please post pics of chips. And let me know if anyone sees any on AWD.
Add on items that I guess some folks order to reach the $25 threshold for free shipping.

what is a mochi?
Rice cakes.

Those who got burned said they did not have a problem returning the game for a full refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back