Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
i indeed spent it about  120 minutes prior scored etrian odyssey 1-4 for 50 on ebay

also wasnt a restock all that was mostly all around when i skimmed early friday maybe i ze man w no life should start being the restock linking man 

also i hope devil survivor overclocked sticks around til i have some funds 

also also is that naruto worth throwing away some mcdonalds for 

i indeed spent it about 120 minutes prior scored etrian odyssey 1-4 for 50 on ebay

also wasnt a restock all that was mostly all around when i skimmed early friday maybe i ze man w no life should start being the restock linking man

also also is that naruto worth throwing away some mcdonalds for
I keep being tempted to do that but then I remember that Millenium Girl (the EO1 3DS remake) is on the horizon.

Also, I can't speak for DS2U but that's certainly a good part of why I'm on AWD constantly.

Also, huh?

Finally a copy of Xillia, but it is a CE and priced too high.
I guess it's one of my pet peeves, but I really dislike when stores price things higher than retail like that so soon after launch ($130 for a "Like New" CE). Gamestop and Xenoblade is another culprit. I know it's still lower than other sellers, but still. Oh well :D Glad i pre-ordered mine

Well relatively speaking that's not all that awful compared to your other buying options at the moment (if you want the CE). The figure in that thing is pretty outstanding and I wish I would have been able to afford grabbing it while it was $100. For all their wacky pricing they've been pretty sharp about pricing recent collectors editions over MSRP to reflect the current pricing/demand (see The Last of Us Survival Editions they were selling for over $100).
How bad do you want the CE? Cause I may have an extra. (Depending on its condition when it arrives from USPS.) would be cost + shipping if its ok.

How bad do you want the CE? Cause I may have an extra. (Depending on its condition when it arrives from USPS.) would be cost + shipping if its ok.
honestly, most people who wanted the CE, would of preordered it. Other than a few cases of damaged CE

Well, I threw it out there, lol. Rather give CAGs an opportunity before I either send it back or let it sit in my collection sealed. (Still deciding on what my outcome will be.)

I guess it's one of my pet peeves, but I really dislike when stores price things higher than retail like that so soon after launch ($130 for a "Like New" CE). Gamestop and Xenoblade is another culprit. I know it's still lower than other sellers, but still. Oh well :D Glad i pre-ordered mine
Well do remember that technically AWD is not Amazon who sold out of the CE some time ago and that this is for a used or otherwise open copy. They're not taking things "off the shelf" and marking them up over MSRP, they're reselling a used good at a price the current market supports.

Well do remember that technically AWD is not Amazon who sold out of the CE some time ago and that this is for a used or otherwise open copy.  They're not taking things "off the shelf" and marking them up over MSRP, they're reselling a used good at a price the current market supports.
i know this phrase had been used to death, but it is all "supply and demand". Otherwise, games like ni no kuni wizards edition would not be selling at $400.

Actually, I'd be willing to buy it if you still want to sell it.
Well it will either arrive tomorrow or Tuesday. (Hopefully tomorrow, but est arrival is Tuesday - it is sitting in the post office down the road from me already.) Let me see the condition I get it in and I will let you know.

I had missed that post vaguely directed at me.  Would have taken you up on it but I have not the free cash to do so right now and I already caved on a standard edition.

I had missed that post vaguely directed at me. Would have taken you up on it but I have not the free cash to do so right now and I already caved on a standard edition.
The 15% off at Gamestop is tempting, but I can't remember the last time I spent $50(+tax) on a game. I just can't make myself do it.

The 15% off at Gamestop is tempting, but I can't remember the last time I spent $50(+tax) on a game. I just can't make myself do it.
Well aren't I a goober, went and ordered it from Amazon for $57 not thinking about that. Oh well, only $3 difference after tax and Amazon randomly bumped it up to next day shipping (not that I've even opened it).

Well it will either arrive tomorrow or Tuesday. (Hopefully tomorrow, but est arrival is Tuesday - it is sitting in the post office down the road from me already.) Let me see the condition I get it in and I will let you know.
Thanks. I had to cancel my Amazon preorder of the CE at the last minute last week to pay for a new compressor for my car, and the eBay prices are crazy. Also, looks like someone bought the AWD one too.

Back on topic, what's the usual turn around time for a new release to show up on AWD? I usually follow this thread for the occasional retro title that pops up and haven't paid much attention to current gen games. Starting to think I could save a lot more by being more patient. lol

Back on topic, what's the usual turn around time for a new release to show up on AWD? I usually follow this thread for the occasional retro title that pops up and haven't paid much attention to current gen games. Starting to think I could save a lot more by being more patient. lol
To be honest, I expected to see Xillia a couple days before release due to dingers. Someone else (too lazy to look) suggested that because the box was so sturdy, we'd see less CEs coming up. I'm suspecting that more CEs than LEs were pre-ordered, so my guess is that it's going to take a week or two before we see Xillia.

For a general game, I generally observe new releases appear on AWD pretty quickly -- within days. "The Last of Us," for example, were pretty frequently available. (I wonder if there's a Redbox factor to that though.)

Depends. If there's whatever issue that causes a bunch of dingers they'll show up anywhere from a couple of days before launch to a week or so after like SMT4 and MGS Legacy. Sometimes there's a bunch of dinger issues and they still don't show up for a month or two like Muramasa CE. Otherwise if everything's good as a whole you might see a rogue copy or two that got damaged after a couple weeks but three to four weeks is usually the turn around I've been observing. Amazon doesn't put up TIV for at least a week usually, then a week for the first trades to get there, a couple days for them to process it and a couple more to list it once they receive it.

For a general game, I generally observe new releases appear on AWD pretty quickly -- within days. "The Last of Us," for example, were pretty frequently available. (I wonder if there's a Redbox factor to that though.)
After I got my normal copy I said I didn't think we would see a lot of dingers of that because where other recent games like SMT4 and Muramasa had these giant vulnerable crush zones I can't feel any noticeably vulnerable points on the packaging. I also think TLoU was a little bit of an anomaly since it was a mid-summer blockbuster that a lot of people bought, beat in a day or two then traded because there was still high demand and a good TIV.

Hey, when you guys find good deals, are they usually from the front page of the warehouse listings? or do you guys just bookmark them and check daily?
Yup from the front page and the page thereafter as the new items pop up there first. For items I want I have auto refresher extension that does the job for me.

I work nights so when I am home or come home from work I check AWD and couple of other threads and leave an auto refresher running on my computer and go about my business. If a restock happens during that time I know. I don't have to be glued to the computer and or miss out on other activities that way. Also, looks like your "g" is working again. :)

honestly, most people who wanted the CE, would of preordered it. Other than a few cases of damaged CE
This one was a no brainer for me. The only time I will pay MSRP because Tales CE hold in value (Tales of Vesperia Premium Edition anyone). Heck, even normal Tales game hold in value like Tales of Graces F so I had to jump on the CE and did preorder one. I had a feeling the one here was going to show up inflated with the others being sold around that or higher mark at Amazon itself.

Generally new major releases do make their way here at AWD as dingers or as part of the trade program. The Last of Us, which by the way is still on AWD for $44.52, is perfect example of that. It was a dinger at first but Amazon also offered a not too bad TIV for it so people also traded them in. If Amazon offered better TIVs for newer releases we would see more games here, newer releases and otherwise.

The game isn't that long so it makes sense some folks would finish the story line and trade it in while it still held in value and if they liked it then pick it up down the road when it gets cheaper.

Just wanted to mention that I ordered SMT IV a week ago for $30. It was he big box version with guide. The box was beat up and the case was actually split. But I just registered the game this weekend and I got the $30 credit. So for $30 I got the game and the credit.

So if you're looking for SMT IV cheap keep an eye on Warehouse Deals.

I have a question for my fellow AWD buyers.  Usually when I receive stuff from 'em and it's not exactly how it was described, I just keep it and not raise a fuss.  However, now I got a bone to pick with 'em.  I ordered a LN Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the N64 for ~$27.  The description said that it'd come with box, manual, and game.  It just came wrapped around a piece of cardboard >=[ I know that some people here have bought those GB games that said LN, but didn't come with anything but the game, and I'm kinda lazy to go back a bunch of pages to see what they did.

Should I complain directly to Amazon or do I have to contact AWD or what?  Amazon should be able to help me, right?

I have a question for my fellow AWD buyers. Usually when I receive stuff from 'em and it's not exactly how it was described, I just keep it and not raise a fuss. However, now I got a bone to pick with 'em. I ordered a LN Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the N64 for ~$27. The description said that it'd come with box, manual, and game. It just came wrapped around a piece of cardboard >=[ I know that some people here have bought those GB games that said LN, but didn't come with anything but the game, and I'm kinda lazy to go back a bunch of pages to see what they did.

Should I complain directly to Amazon or do I have to contact AWD or what? Amazon should be able to help me, right?
Contact Amazon since queries relating to AWD will still go through them. Sadly as of recent this is happening to lot of folks where they ordered like new copy and got cart only. Like new ones are supposed to be complete so they did not deliver on their promise since what you got is considered acceptable by their standards. You will either be offered a choice of partial refund (if they are in the mood) or asked to return the game for full refund.

If anyone sees a 3DS XL on warehouse deals (doesn't matter the color) for around $130-140 please let me know...

I am kicking myself for missing the one that was up a few days ago. I had it in my cart and hesitated due to waiting to hear back from someone on craigslist...

Those unfortunately go fast and just one usually gets posted at a time. I'd definitely let you know if there are a few at a time and I happen to be here though it's like the planets aligning.

On a similar note, has anyone seen the Muramasa Rebirth CE these past few days? I haven't seen any mention of one since DealSeeker posted one a few days ago. I know that the price for a new one has been decreasing for a few cents a day for a few days so I might go with a new one after all.

On a similar note, has anyone seen the Muramasa Rebirth CE these past few days? I haven't seen any mention of one since DealSeeker posted one a few days ago. I know that the price for a new one has been decreasing for a few cents a day for a few days so I might go with a new one after all.
Not as of late.

I have a question for my fellow AWD buyers. Usually when I receive stuff from 'em and it's not exactly how it was described, I just keep it and not raise a fuss. However, now I got a bone to pick with 'em. I ordered a LN Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the N64 for ~$27. The description said that it'd come with box, manual, and game. It just came wrapped around a piece of cardboard >=[ I know that some people here have bought those GB games that said LN, but didn't come with anything but the game, and I'm kinda lazy to go back a bunch of pages to see what they did.

Should I complain directly to Amazon or do I have to contact AWD or what? Amazon should be able to help me, right?
You probably read my post about the GBA game, so yeah the same thing happened to me. Do a live chat with an Amazon rep, and it is just as DealSeeker says. For a game of that price you will probably get around $8 knocked off if they do the partial refund.

I didn't mention this in my previous post, but I also bought some stupid old GCN football game for $2 in order to get the free shipping. The disk was pretty terrible, but it came with a case (a standard dvd case, not a GCN one) and the proper cover (in "acceptable" shape I'd say). It is almost funny that the "acceptable" football game can in better overall shape than the "like new" GBA game. It is just a gamble after all.

Contact Amazon since queries relating to AWD will still go through them. Sadly as of recent this is happening to lot of folks where they ordered like new copy and got cart only. Like new ones are supposed to be complete so they did not deliver on their promise since what you got is considered acceptable by their standards. You will either be offered a choice of partial refund (if they are in the mood) or asked to return the game for full refund.
You probably read my post about the GBA game, so yeah the same thing happened to me. Do a live chat with an Amazon rep, and it is just as DealSeeker says. For a game of that price you will probably get around $8 knocked off if they do the partial refund.

I didn't mention this in my previous post, but I also bought some stupid old GCN football game for $2 in order to get the free shipping. The disk was pretty terrible, but it came with a case (a standard dvd case, not a GCN one) and the proper cover (in "acceptable" shape I'd say). It is almost funny that the "acceptable" football game can in better overall shape than the "like new" GBA game. It is just a gamble after all.
Thanks for the help, you two. I just contacted them by live chat and was offered a $10.80 partial refund, which I took. I could get the game cheaper on ebay, but I'd rather not bother returning it, plus the cartridge really does look like new, so I'd rather not take a chance with the beat-up looking copies on ebay.

Restock!

... and this showed up:

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Suikoden II (LN) $223.54

16gb vita cards for 26 and 28

tomb raider x- 12 ps3-15

animal crossing /luigis mansion 18.xx each

One of them is probably my cousins he sent it in after deciding against the Vita. He sent it in with the packaging, but taped it back together. The card is barely used, he had it for a day or two.

Grr, someone sniped the Acceptable copies of Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 I was planning on getting...as well as the Acceptable NSMB2 and SM3DL I considered as backups. :bomb:

I did pick up a LN copy of Portal 2 :)360:) for ~$12.50.

Bah, I am now in the market for a vita card and I slacked on checking while I was on the phone.  I would have grabbed a 16 no doubt.  Some interesting older games there, but I will pass on them for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back