Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, awesome for the people that picked up those 360's. Hopefully some more pop up soon. Would love to play Vesperia and Blue Dragon.
That deal is still not real until someone here has it in their hands. No telling what we are getting or if we are getting it. I am optimistic for others but not so much for myself. Just don't want to set expectations too high and be disappointed.

That deal is still not real until someone here has it in their hands. No telling what we are getting or if we are getting it. I am optimistic for others but not so much for myself. Just don't want to set expectations too high and be disappointed.
Yeah I know what you mean. Still pretty sweet for those who were up. Hopefully tonight will be just as good.

Been eyeballing that Alan Wake CE... I have the GoD from when it was on sale for super cheap, and I mean I don't REALLY need that book... do I? (fight the temptation...)

Post them if you see them. 3rd times the charm I guess so this time I am really out. See you all when I see more deals.
The well organized lists you provide in this thread are nothing short of incredible. You wouldn't believe the amount of deals you've helped me (along with other fellow CAGers/lurkers) take advantage of.

On behalf of the AWD posters, I'd like to express my extreme appreciation for the time and effort you set aside to post these deals.

Thanks!

Qwjwiuw.jpg

The well organized lists you provide in this thread are nothing short of incredible. You wouldn't believe the amount of deals you've helped me (along with other fellow CAGers/lurkers) take advantage of.

On behalf of the AWD posters, I'd like to express my extreme appreciation for the time and effort you set aside to post these deals.

Thanks!

Seconded!

What time did that 360 restock happen last night? I have to work at 8am so I can't stay up all night, but I can set an alarm to remind myself to check the warehouse. I'd like to catch at least one of these deals.

Thanks!

Qwjwiuw.jpg
Thrice! Huzzah!

What time did that 360 restock happen last night? I have to work at 8am so I can't stay up all night, but I can set an alarm to remind myself to check the warehouse. I'd like to catch at least one of these deals.

It was around 3 i believe. I checked the warehouse around 5 and they were long gone.

Maybe someone who got a bundle for super cheap doesn't want the kinect would sell it really cheap?? I have no big interest in one, but for cheap I'd give it a try.

That was 3 A.M. Eastern time btw. I forgot about time zones.

Perfect, I'm on eastern time. In all honesty though, unless something crazy happens, like those 360's pop up again, it won't be worth waking up for it.

is it just me, or is this a new bakugan: defenders of the core ps3 for $2.04? i dont see any condition listed

http://www.amazon.com/Bakugan-Defenders-Core-Playstation-3/dp/B003VKLA8C/ref=sr_1_67?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1376487881&sr=1-67&keywords=ps3

also 5 available, though i hear it isnt that good of a game
Yup, and they trade into eStarland for $8.50 each and can do two, so $17 credit, or $11.90 cash for $4.02, not bad.

do they pay for a shipping label and such?
Not upfront unless you have 10+ games to trade in worth over $100. For just one they will reimburse you via credit when they process the trade. I think it cost me 1.89 to send em tank tank tank and got the $22 trade in plus a $2.09 credit for the shipping. I guess if you cash out at the 70% rate you would lose some money on shipping but not much.

Not upfront unless you have 10+ games to trade in worth over $100. For just one they will reimburse you via credit when they process the trade. I think it cost me 1.89 to send em tank tank tank and got the $22 trade in plus a $2.09 credit for the shipping. I guess if you cash out at the 70% rate you would lose some money on shipping but not much.
I think it's a joke you have to get less money if you cash out. No thanks I refuse to promote such a company. But thanks for the info :)

I think it's a joke you have to get less money if you cash out. No thanks I refuse to promote such a company. But thanks for the info :)
I think it's great. You get 100% in credit. Same as Amazon and BB. You don't have to cash out. You can use it on their website for full value. The 70% is only an option that you can use if you want cash. I think Amazon and BB should consider it. They have daily steals every once in awhile with things like PSASBR for 16.95 (No longer) and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance right now for $27.95.

They could adjust all Trade ins down 70% and then it would be cash only and the values would be the values. It is all perspective. But you can use the credit there, even instantly, for 100% of what they say they will offer you, just like Target, Amazon, BB or GS. I don't see how them offering an option to get cash means people should refuse to do business with them, but that is your personal choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back