Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright; lets get some badass deals again tonight
You know whats funny the 360s happened 4 hours after your post. It is as if you knew it was coming but just not then. First deals started popping up at sometime after 2am (E.T.). I posted some cheap finds around 2:48 am and kept going. Then the big deal happened or at least I discovered it around 3:52 am. So you are looking at a time frame between 2am and 4am E.T. and that seems to be the time frame for their early morning restocks as well as of recent.

You know whats funny the 360s happened 4 hours after your post. It is as if you knew it was coming but just not then. First deals started popping up at sometime after 2am (E.T.). I posted some cheap finds around 2:48 am and kept going. Then the big deal happened or at least I discovered it around 3:52 am. So you are looking at a time frame between 2am and 4am E.T. and that seems to be the time frame for their early morning restocks as well as of recent.
Had a return go through so yeah, let's see some more $40 consoles tonight. :whee:

I think you are in the clear once you hit this stage. If you are at "not yet shipped" stage then I would worry which I am in.
yeah, i am still stuck in the not shipped yet phase. that is why i am worried. the delivery estimate is on august 21st, and amazon usually does not ship till the 1-2 days before the estimate arrival date for me

I don't understand the low prices though--$40 is insane. Not complaining haha
Well it's actually a quite old edition and the theory we're going with is that they're doing clearance.

Edit- And while that was submitting I got a text from Amazon that my 360s shipped. Apparently they stuck them both in the same box or something since there's one tracking number for both. Due for delivery Friday.

KEEP RUBBING IT IN!
What makes it worse is I was actually browsing AWD when it went down. I was just looking at the wrong stuff. If I had been sleeping, it wouldn't sting so much. Hoping to get something good tonight, but I think everyone is on alert now after what happened last night.

What makes it worse is I was actually browsing AWD when it went down. I was just looking at the wrong stuff. If I had been sleeping, it wouldn't sting so much. Hoping to get something good tonight, but I think everyone is on alert now after what happened last night.
That's why you don't bother and just follow DS2U.

Sucks. I went to bed 15-20 minutes before it was posted before continuously checking thread for new things haha

I'll be up tonite lurking... The funny thing is I was browsing amazon as well but for the first day in months I didn't check awd. Regret it but, eh I figure another great deal will come soon and I won't miss out. After all I got dragons crown today for $12 and a vita version was there for $10 but I left it. I know its off topic but I feel like I won today. Besides that I got a copy of tomb raider for ps3 and Xbox for $1 today woohoo

Last 2 nights were pure coincidence on my part. I could have easily missed all of it since I am at work during those hours normally. I was off from work and (still am) until tomorrow. What stands out though is all this happened when we had restocks. If we get some kind of restock then we will see something again. Otherwise we are digging through what is already there so it may not be as exciting as the the last 2 nights. Here is hoping AWD proves me wrong. :)

Last 2 nights were pure coincidence on my part. I could have easily missed all of it since I am at work during those hours normally. I was off from work and (still am) until tomorrow. What stands out though is all this happened when we had restocks. If we get some kind of restock then we will see something again. Otherwise we are digging through what is already there so it may not be as exciting as the the last 2 nights. Here is hoping AWD proves me wrong. :)
I'll probably be up. I'll post if I start seeing restocks of stuff. Hopefully other CAGs will do the same.

I know it's not a 250gb 360 + Kinect bundle but...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00006IJJI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1376533412&sr=1-4 Acceptable Platinum Gamecube for $34.41.

I'd probably gamble on it and buy it if I didn't already have one. And look at the bright side: its a whole $2 to $6 cheaper than those 360's! What a good deal! :headache:

I'm having trouble with quoting on my tablet. No it was at target I'm sorry for going off topic but, if anyone has a local target they marked the game down because its an online only purchase with them. There was 3 When I was there earlier for ps3 and 1 vita copy.

I should've grabbed them all but, I'm not greedy I take what I need even if I'm broke. Not really much of a flipper I just purchased a ps3 again as of recent and I was looking to buy dragons crown someday I just happen to get lucky today I guess? Hope I can get my hands on the last of us though :). Maybe bf this year?

I don't plan on taking the step to next gen for another year as to my backlog ATM is crazy.

All this talk reminds me of the magical Microsoft Store Black Friday sale at ~3am that I was coincidentally on for. Nobody (including me eventhough I got everything I wanted) on this entire forum slept for the next four days hoping for a restock  :rofl:

Yeah. I imagine I checked the thread a couple minutes too late. The slims were gone by the time I got here, but the Final Fantasy bundle price was still showing. When I tried to add it to my cart, it said they were gone. If only there was a way to get an alert on my phone whenever DS2U posts in this thread....

Yeah. I imagine I checked the thread a couple minutes too late. The slims were gone by the time I got here, but the Final Fantasy bundle price was still showing. When I tried to add it to my cart, it said they were gone. If only there was a way to get an alert on my phone whenever DS2U posts in this thread....
We just need to implant him with some kind of microchip that sends a message directly to our phones when he sees a deal.

All this talk reminds me of the magical Microsoft Store Black Friday sale at ~3am that I was coincidentally on for. Nobody (including me eventhough I got everything I wanted) on this entire forum slept for the next four days hoping for a restock :rofl:
Good times! Even the recent one was the same way. Folks who saw it go up got away with great deals and then the rest kept looking for restocks. Early bird does get the worm. :lol:

We just need to implant him with some kind of microchip that sends a message directly to our phones when he sees a deal.
My posts has probably triggered enough false alarms just like now when we are just bantering. Deals come but not as many or as much as I would like for them to be. All for the better, giving our wallets time to recover, or else all our wallets would be drained. Either way, the hunt is addictive. If everyone that ordered the 360s get theirs then that was damn well worth it. Only thing that can top that is another penny deals so I wait patiently for that now and hope I catch it when that happens :D

My posts has probably triggered enough false alarms just like now when we are just bantering. Deals come but not as many or as much as I would like for them to be. All for the better, giving our wallets time to recover, or else all our wallets would be drained. Either way, the hunt is addictive. If everyone that ordered the 360s get theirs then that was damn well worth it. Only thing that can top that is another penny deals so I wait patiently for that now and hope I catch it when that happens :D
If everyone gets theirs and yours gets cancelled we'll all have to send you one.

were you able to get in on the penny deals with the rest of us dealseeker?

I think DealSeeker works for AWD, and he uses this thread as promotional material.

Don't deny it!
Lol! I wish ... or not, at least they won't need a scapegoat for things going haywire. Someone screwed up last night with the 360s royally. Maybe that is why it is taking forever to ship them. They are probably making the poor chap pack and ship each and every one of those sold. That would teach the poor soul to sleep on the job :lol:

On another note, Cheapy is the one making all the dough from every sale that is linked in these forums, not me. I am just the messenger and I know you are joking.

Not to derail this thread from its current derailment, but when was the last time anyone remembers seeing the Ico/SotC collection? And what was the price, roughly? I have a PSN version, but I can't get through the credits as it keeps crashing. Never had this problem with my disc version.

yes, my order finally changed to shipping now status, i can breathe easier now. the only concern remains, if the inside content is actually legit, and works, and nothing is missing. lol

Not to derail this thread from its current derailment, but when was the last time anyone remembers seeing the Ico/SotC collection? And what was the price, roughly? I have a PSN version, but I can't get through the credits as it keeps crashing. Never had this problem with my disc version.
I picked up a copy 2 nights ago for around 14 bucks

Got mine for $14 a couple months ago.

were you able to get in on the penny deals with the rest of us dealseeker?
Yes and no, I caught the madness but did not participate. I was such a rookie back then so I was like that will never work, Amazon won't honor it so I did not even order and left for work shortly after. I return from work and I see all the posts and all hell breaking loose. I am like wth? Learned my lesson the hard way to pull trigger first and ask questions later. I am much wiser to AWD ways now. So those of you that missed out on the 360s, I know how you feel.

I saw it at $14 a couple days ago too. I am pretty sure I saw one up for $11.xx a week and a half ago.

Last I personally remember seeing it was a couple months ago and was $14 so looks like it's held the price pretty consistently at least.

I saw a copy for $13.97 in like new condition few days back. It comes and goes with the restocks.

Yes and no, I caught the madness but did not participate. I was such a rookie back then so I was like that will never work, Amazon won't honor it so I did not even order and left for work shortly after. I return from work and I see all the posts and all hell breaking loose. I am like wth? Learned my lesson the hard way to pull trigger first and ask questions later. I am much wiser to AWD ways now. So those of you that missed out on the 360s, I know how you feel.
i do not want to sound like a sour grape, but the games during that penny deals, were brinks, killzone 3. lol

I remember Crysis 2, Black Ops, Homefront, Dragon Age 2, and Killzone 3 being among the penny games. It's tough to reminisce since you know it'll never happen again lol.

Dam. When did that penny game deal happen? What was the most that someone bought? Not gonna lie, I would have bought, or tried to buy, at least 100 games.

Actually I would probably pay 500-800 times that but my point was that I would have been all over that.
I know, I was just kidding around. My one mistake so don't remind me. Well I am out but not gone. I shall return if I see something as I don't see anything happening as of now at AWD.

I remember Crysis 2, Black Ops, Homefront, Dragon Age 2, and Killzone 3 being among the penny games. It's tough to reminisce since you know it'll never happen again lol.
they make for good trading fodders, the trade in value for those games were good tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back