Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
So Im glad Im not the only one who has been getting packages from FedEX from Amazon.  I just checked and my Xbox shipped and its with FedEX once again.  Everything Ive been ordering from AWD as of late has been from FedEX.  I wonder whats been going on?  Did they cut ties with UPS?  I know shipping prices with UPS have increased but, my whole problem with the FedEX thing is they have been sending it through them and then somehow it ends up coming through USPS?

Ive received games in my mailbox and in way less then lackluster shipping materials now.  Kind of sucks

Guess we will see tonight? After all everyone could be getting there hopes up for it all to be done now as well. Who knows though
I honestly wouldn't mind if there are no ridiculous console deals tonight. Every night in a row that this happens, there will be more and more people in here and the less likely it will be that you can actually get something good. Got really close to getting a Vita last night. It will be even more difficult tonight if those kind of deals show up.

Honestly, I would just watch here as people post them. I'd say you have a better chance finding something posted than seeing it for yourself, at least on the big items
But how are those people finding them? e.g. a post above lists Rayman Legends. That's nowhere on the "New and Popular" page... How are people so good at this type of thing?

So Im glad Im not the only one who has been getting packages from FedEX from Amazon. I just checked and my Xbox shipped and its with FedEX once again. Everything Ive been ordering from AWD as of late has been from FedEX. I wonder whats been going on? Did they cut ties with UPS? I know shipping prices with UPS have increased but, my whole problem with the FedEX thing is they have been sending it through them and then somehow it ends up coming through USPS?

Ive received games in my mailbox and in way less then lackluster shipping materials now. Kind of sucks
I would prefer FedEx instead of UPS. I'm having my wine glass servers (2x, one a gift for my mom for xmas) from the warehouse shipped with UPS arriving monday. So they still use all 3.

Honestly, I would just watch here as people post them. I'd say you have a better chance finding something posted than seeing it for yourself, at least on the big items
That has been my experience for the most part. Whenever I see something new pop up, I go back to the thread and usually at least 1 person has posted it already. You might get lucky though and find it before it's posted. I just have multiple tabs open and watch the thread and AWD.

But how are those people finding them? e.g. a post above lists Rayman Legends. That's nowhere on the "New and Popular" page... How are people so good at this type of thing?
You just go through the pages and find them. New and Popular doesn't list the "newest" things on the front page. If you're looking for the cheap items, sort by price.

You just have to dig through the pages.

If I set my payment to 1-click and select standard shipping, will it give me Free Super Savings Shipping if the item is over $25?

Well, thanks Amazon.

Offered me a full refund on my MW3 HE due to it missing its counter case and journal.

Free games are good games ;)

I've been hanging around this thread too long... I'm being tempted by $.64 Bakugan Brawlers for Wii and $2.10 Bakugan Defenders of the Core for PS3, both brand new... why?

So Im glad Im not the only one who has been getting packages from FedEX from Amazon. I just checked and my Xbox shipped and its with FedEX once again. Everything Ive been ordering from AWD as of late has been from FedEX. I wonder whats been going on? Did they cut ties with UPS? I know shipping prices with UPS have increased but, my whole problem with the FedEX thing is they have been sending it through them and then somehow it ends up coming through USPS?

Ive received games in my mailbox and in way less then lackluster shipping materials now. Kind of sucks
It's FedEx Smartpost. It basically is them sending it through USPS but FedEx carries it for a while.

No artbook.

My fingers might get tired. But that's it? Just refresh the Warehouse Deals Video Games page?

It's not just the first page, but the most interesting ones usually appear there during the restock. You can look through the first few pages for more. People also search by console like the links in the OP so those pages have more things that are relevant in those pages.

For example, last night would have been best to have a page with Xbox New and Popular when the XBox 360 consoles appeared. That would have removed Black Ops 2 for PS3, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Tales of Xillia, etc.

It's FedEx Smartpost. It basically is them sending it through USPS but FedEx carries it for a while.

No artbook.

It's not just the first page, but the most interesting ones usually appear there during the restock. You can look through the first few pages for more. People also search by console like the links in the OP so those pages have more things that are relevant in those pages.

For example, last night would have been best to have a page with Xbox New and Popular when the XBox 360 consoles appeared. That would have removed Black Ops 2 for PS3, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Tales of Xillia, etc.
I see.. Thanks for the tips, guys. I'll troll AWD tonight a little before I go catatonic. :D

No artbook.
I ordered twice after returning one and then picking up one because I just wanted the game and got lucky with the artbook, so still a chance a person can get lucky. However, price is ticking up on that one as I got mine a month ago for $11.xx so less compelling of a gamble at that price.

How are you guys starting up a chat room.  Invite me!  I say we stay in a chatroom instead of posting deals here so a majority of cag can benefit from it instead of lurkers.

I was able to make a chat room on a website called Chatzy, but I think it is temporary and would go away. Plus I'd like for the chat to be basically invite only so we avoid lurkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back