Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
My $3.37 BF3 ended being a limited edition one! Gotta love AWD. 

UHvqM0k.jpg

so is a chatroom actually happening....? (i just got back from work)
Yeah, there's definitely a few chatrooms that have been started but nothing of relevance will be going on in them. Just stick to the forums.

My $3.37 BF3 ended being a limited edition one! Gotta love AWD.
Mine was as well. It was a pleasant surprise. Haven't opened it yet to see if the code's still good though.

This thread is hilarious. Not sure why you guys want a chat room. Its fine like this where a few people post actual deals and the rest post what they got/missed.

Oh get off your high horses on the trollers should be banned. Everyone's got such an itchy clicking finger just to buy games/consoles they're either never going to play or just flip.

Grabbed Mad Maestro for PS2 for < $1.  Hopefully it's as great as Mr. Mosquito (my only other game under the short lived "fresh games" label).

Oh get off your high horses on the trollers should be banned. Everyone's got such an itchy clicking finger just to buy games/consoles they're either never going to play or just flip.
This. Not going to defend the trolls either, but to call for their banning and calling them "lowest of low" well you guys are engaging in some excessive hyperbole

Trolling this forum is pretty pathetic, and what about people like me who actually want a vita to play but don't have the extra 200 bucks to buy one?

Everything I bought last night I intend to play. Was actually gonna keep the 3G Vita if I had gotten in on it, but sell my Wifi only one. Like having the option to play anywhere online.

Except halo 4. That was a flip buy. Cause I already have it.

Everything I bought last night I intend to play. Was actually gonna keep the 3G Vita if I had gotten in on it, but sell my Wifi only one. Like having the option to play anywhere online.

Except halo 4. That was a flip buy. Cause I already have it.
I didnt even realize I got the 3G from last night. I thought it was just the plain WiFi

good luck tonight everyone, I'm going to choose sleep.  Hope it's not full of disappointment - if the newborn wakes me up I'll drop in and watch the chaos.

Of course I fell asleep last night around 12:00am and woke up around 3am est. Trying not to let that happen again. I guess I technically passed out (19 beers).

I have to agree. I think it should be punished with at least a warning. This entire site is based around posting DEALS. If people went around creating posts that were fake it would set a precedence that this is ok and it would only increase.

I have to agree. I think it should be punished with at least a warning. This entire site is based around posting DEALS. If people went around creating posts that were fake it would set a precedence that this is ok and it would only increase.
This. Don't make me figure out how to suspend you.

This. Not going to defend the trolls either, but to call for their banning and calling them "lowest of low" well you guys are engaging in some excessive hyperbole
When it becomes way out of control bite your tongue then. There are rules for a reason...

Well reaction to it will keep them coming. Just ignore them and they will go away.

Sorry :whistle2:/

I bought two so I could flip to pay off my PS4. Must have been all there was.

Will hold off next time.
If you are telling the truth than congrats! Only reason I doubt your claim is because I am monitoring that and I did not see my alerts go off or the ghosting price that is left behind when the deal is sold out.

This. Don't make me figure out how to suspend you.
But wouldn't it be better for you if someone accidentally bought a $200 Vita since you have referral links? I've always been curious about that.

Also, really got in on a Vita earlier. Totes not trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back