Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh good. I'm glad we got an Amazon employee in here to let us know what's going to happen. Tell me, since you obviously know exactly what is going to happen, enough so that you're going to be a dick to someone, when will the deals go live tonight?
OH I'm sorry for hurting your feelings for telling the truth, hey guess what how about you stay up for 5 hours hoping for something that they sold out of within minutes, because I mean AWD just keep's stock laying around without listing it right? I you don't seem to understand that if there is a big drop, than it won't be on things we ALREADY SAW!

I've never been there. Is it good even without game clearance? I know the one in Long Beach at Bellflower Blvd. sucks. The employees hoard everything.
I only stopped in there for a few min to check out the games on my way back from class. But back when I was following the thread I remember people said they found games there and the random tv clearance deals every now and then.

Cool, me too. East Orlando, UCF-ish.
howdy neighbor :p

I'm in Azalea Park, but work as a consultant for UCF every now and then and my wife is part of a remote sensing lab there... I was in washington, we were invited to the Goddard Space Flight Center when AWD exploded... it was worth it, buy WHY couldn't I have both the visit and the deals xD

OH I'm sorry for hurting your feelings for telling the truth, hey guess what how about you stay up for 5 hours hoping for something that they sold out of within minutes, because I mean AWD just keep's stock laying around without listing it right? I you don't seem to understand that if there is a big drop, than it won't be on things we ALREADY SAW!
No, you're right. Good call. Amazon has never re-listed something that they've sold before. Thank you for you 100% factual, inside information and wonderful attitude. I will keep it in mind.

I only stopped in there for a few min to check out the games on my way back from class. But back when I was following the thread I remember people said they found games there and the random tv clearance deals every now and then.
I don't think I've ever seen a TV clearance. Would be cool to get a small one for a console one day.

Wait wait wait.. no ones called it yet?.. it cant be.

DIBS on the first PS vita that comes in stock.

Please if you see one don't buy it. Got to respect the rules!

LOL Some people are getting cranky because they didn't get their $40 Vitas tonight.

howdy neighbor :p

I'm in Azalea Park, but work as a consultant for UCF every now and then and my wife is part of a remote sensing lab there... I was in washington, we were invited to the Goddard Space Flight Center when AWD exploded... it was worth it, buy WHY couldn't I have both the visit and the deals xD
Neato. =] I'm technically in Oviedo, but essentially right on the border. I work in the corporate centers/offices near there for AMD. They have a little office tucked away in there somewhere.

Wait wait wait.. no ones called it yet?.. it cant be.

DIBS on the first PS vita that comes in stock.

Please if you see one don't buy it. Got to respect the rules!
You didn't see mine? I totally called shotgun on way a few hours ago. Just start looking back through the pages until you find it. And I'm absolutely not saying this to distract you so I can BUY ALL THE VITAS!

Interesting fact: Out of the 500 or so members on CAG right now, 200 of them are in this thread.

That's 40% of CAG members.

if your here looking for a vita might as well got to bed..... 99.999999% chance you will never see them again just like the penny games 2 years back
Not to mention they will probably be gone before the links are even posted. Newcomers in this thread are just gonna go to sleep disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back